We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 129 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3574
  1. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Was freever name skumky ?
    AFAIK that's Yorr(i)(e)(e)'s.
    It was Bhurip, and currently is Shilthak.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  2. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    AFAIK that's Yorr(i)(e)(e)'s.
    It was Bhurip, and currently is Shilthak.
    Not sure if your on about me!
    But i transferred away from snowy on Friday after being ganked so much in 1v1 area.

    LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13


    BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R11

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pARXTmfeec

  3. #3203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Over the Top
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by yorrie View Post
    Not sure if your on about me!
    But i transferred away from snowy on Friday after being ganked so much in 1v1 area.
    ROFL ! really hilarious

  4. #3204
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    84
    The Monster

  5. #3205
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Belgiumh
    Posts
    395
    Edit: Mina have I told you lately that I love you.

    That is some good doxing dear Mina, even though strictly speaking it is not my nationality.

    In the other hand, so many good and skilled high ranked solo. char. in so few months, is quite exceptional considering the state of the Ettenmoors.
    I'm not sure what you are getting at. Did you derive this from my signature? Only the burg was rolled in HD, and still doing fine on that one. I'm possibly more optimistic than others cause I never cared much about points, which is just about the best attitude you can have when playing a hunter on Snowbourn. That being said, soloing on freep is indeed in all respects a lot harder since HD, and not just on the mother of all zerg servers.
    Last edited by Cordh; Jun 06 2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Love declaration
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

  6. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    New veteranz, no GZ!



    PS. 300 is recruiting.
    Can you please share your (reaver's) best Infamy?... Just wondering how much you got from that hunter with the help of Muzzard('s minstrel).
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  7. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    this looks alot.
    It does not, it's your imagination.


    Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Nice job Veterans™ is this how pvp looked in SOA?
    No, we had raid , more raid , camping ganking OP burg, duo , pewpew , spar , smart and smarter players .
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  8. #3208
    Apparently some moderator did not approve of evidence... Nice clubbing management. I wonder if that's what happens with the tickets as well.

  9. #3209
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Apparently some moderator did not approve of evidence... Nice clubbing management. I wonder if that's what happens with the tickets as well.
    After all accusing someone with evidence, or name calling in general is against the community rules. They won't do this against tickets, but after all screenshots aren't hard evidence.

    It's like real life, when someone is trialed, pictures are not counted as evidence, since it could be photoshopped.

    Not saying I defend their rule, but I can understand why there is such rule

    PS : not a law student so don't harrass me for saying something that isn't 100% accurate

  10. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    PS : not a law student so don't harrass me for saying something that isn't 100% accurate
    And don't harass me for making a joke.

  11. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    This...






































































    Must be the best denial ever!


    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    After all accusing someone with evidence, or name calling in general is against the community rules. They won't do this against tickets, but after all screenshots aren't hard evidence.

    It's like real life, when someone is trialed, pictures are not counted as evidence, since it could be photoshopped.

    Not saying I defend their rule, but I can understand why there is such rule

    PS : not a law student so don't harrass me for saying something that isn't 100% accurate
    You haven't been mirandized.

    Edit : Ollien & Regus, please. Teach me something, show me a new spot, I know all these.
    Last edited by GrandCru; Jun 12 2014 at 05:04 AM.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  12. #3212
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    You haven't been mirandized.
    Not completely sure if mirandized is used well here, but the message is very clear. But as far as I know I am not the one who will be in the court, will I?

    Besides, I am not denying anything, I was merely explaining why such screenshots will be removed. Not playing Law & Order Middle Earth here...


    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Edit : Ollien & Regus, please. Teach me something, show me a new spot, I know all these.
    The best spot remains inside Grams and you know it.

  13. #3213
    To all you creeps that actually read the forums... Where's the fun in making a raid with an amount of healers equal to my amount of group members? Not to mention the line(s) of HoT's on all that get on the RAT. So many defilers.
    If you think you need those numbers (I'm afraid you actually do), at least try fight in the open/blue keep... 15v6 inside OC/red keep seems a bit overkill.
    Keep on zerging!

  14. #3214
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Over the Top
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    To all you creeps that actually read the forums... Where's the fun in making a raid with an amount of healers equal to my amount of group members? Not to mention the line(s) of HoT's on all that get on the RAT. So many defilers.
    If you think you need those numbers (I'm afraid you actually do), at least try fight in the open/blue keep... 15v6 inside OC/red keep seems a bit overkill.
    Keep on zerging!
    Dear Gilodor i am sorry but ppl mentality will not change ..... you have 3 option :
    Quit with pvp
    Continue to pvp and eat s**t silently
    Continue to live with a utopistic dream

  15. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Dear Gilodor i am sorry but ppl mentality will not change ..... you have 3 option :
    Quit with pvp
    Continue to pvp and eat s**t silently
    Continue to live with a utopistic dream
    4. Laugh my ### off every time we wipe them when they do have 1-1.5x our numbers.

  16. #3216
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    To all you creeps that actually read the forums... Where's the fun in making a raid with an amount of healers equal to my amount of group members? Not to mention the line(s) of HoT's on all that get on the RAT. So many defilers.
    If you think you need those numbers (I'm afraid you actually do), at least try fight in the open/blue keep... 15v6 inside OC/red keep seems a bit overkill.
    Keep on zerging!
    Dont forget all warg packs killing everything that moves from GV.
    King Rimgard of Dale
    Lord Mortuus Archgoat
    King Planina of Brandywine

  17. #3217
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Over the Top
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    4. Laugh my ### off every time we wipe them when they do have 1-1.5x our numbers.
    Looking at your QQ post this condition n°4 rarely happens but it can be a good motivation to go on , so go on and have fun


    Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Dont forget all warg packs killing everything that moves from GV.
    Still Fenand and incompetent real life friends ?

  18. #3218
    Cheers to all creeps for the fight near GTR today. That's what I mean with balanced group setups... A 55 minute fight is a most rare occurance nowadays.

  19. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Cheers to all creeps for the fight near GTR today. That's what I mean with balanced group setups... A 55 minute fight is a most rare occurance nowadays.

    We had another one at ETA tonight. I think both sides called it a draw after 40-50 min?

    Sweet open fights today, absolutly enjoyable. Hope we can have more of those!

  20. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Leischa View Post
    We had another one at ETA tonight. I think both sides called it a draw after 40-50 min?

    Sweet open fights today, absolutly enjoyable. Hope we can have more of those!
    you got some weird point of view of pvp, last night was just a bit better than the usual s@@t, but still we barely had a 24 man while the brave creeps that had already wiped us twice in a row, in mid boss hithlad tol, came in tol frontand because the fight lasted more than 3 mins, they ooced us ^^ i vote ratkiller for next US president, where were you my boy last updates???? all i hear from you is ooc for help and log freeps to say "gz" lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

  21. #3221
    Quote Originally Posted by Leischa View Post
    We had another one at ETA tonight. I think both sides called it a draw after 40-50 min?

    Sweet open fights today, absolutly enjoyable. Hope we can have more of those!
    And I wasn't there. :<

    And lol, Ratkille communicating with freepside? Oh irony.

  22. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    And I wasn't there. :<

    And lol, Ratkille communicating with freepside? Oh irony.
    yea he runs over us and logs freep to say "good fight guys!!" .....

  23. #3223
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Suffolk Uk
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    yea he runs over us and logs freep to say "good fight guys!!" .....
    Lies, i don't log over to freep to say good fight, why say that when it's only a 4-5min fight

  24. #3224
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    Lies, i don't log over to freep to say good fight, why say that when it's only a 4-5min fight
    lies??? you logged freep to say gz but you got back the answer you deserved i think, and that fight wasnt even 5 mins, more like 2 mins with 60+ creeps on tracks, the post is on facebook in case you missed it.

  25. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    you got some weird point of view of pvp, last night was just a bit better than the usual s@@t, but still we barely had a 24 man while the brave creeps that had already wiped us twice in a row, in mid boss hithlad tol, came in tol frontand because the fight lasted more than 3 mins, they ooced us ^^ i vote ratkiller for next US president, where were you my boy last updates???? all i hear from you is ooc for help and log freeps to say "gz" lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

    I refered to awesome fights in the noon and in the late evening.
    Not to the standard blob fights, where freeps have to take whatever is there.

    And say about Ratkille what you will, at least he is willing to group creeps up. I am pretty sure he is not responsible for other groups and leechers who are following him. So give him a break in that direction. Can't say anything about the gz, I wasn't there last night.

 

 
Page 129 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload