We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3574
    I've been off playing another game since just before the update, it doesn't sound like it is worth logging in either warg or reaver yet? Still gv camping?

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Unless Tolg or others abuse me with group invites, I prefer the dawg by far.
    Pfft.

Only when I don't have to waste time on relogging to warg because we lack dps.
    We both know that was when I was playing on the famous Croatian, if you see my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    I've been off playing another game since just before the update, it doesn't sound like it is worth logging in either warg or reaver yet? Still gv camping?
    Pretty much, although you may try your luck around midnight or little past midday, otherwise it's GV campage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    We both know that was when I was playing on the famous Croatian, if you see my point.
    Aye, it wasn't too hard to guess; the one who 'pwned all creeps solo MoM-SoM era'. Still, I should have blamed our recently-hired blackarrow, as he was the only dps there, but it's better to blame you instead for playing on lowbie.

CPWL

Pretty much, although you may try your luck around midnight or little past midday, otherwise it's GV campage.
    GV campage seems to be all the rage, zerging wasnt enough for quick ranks, so turbine in the infinate wisdom allowed creeps to rank even faster at GV :-D

Legit stuff

Fireworks @ GV stairs tonight ; )

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

For the God sake.. how many gankers do we have on this #### server???
    They are just growing, I would send their "balls" back to their mother, I blame your parents, not you, idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post
    For the God sake.. how many gankers do we have on this #### server???
    They are just growing, I would send their "balls" back to their mother, I blame your parents, not you, idiots.
    I can only attest to this. It's very sad to see. GTA does ruin the action though.

Sad how GTA ruins gv camp, learn to be a better part of the community Sonki and stop spars

yeah its a shame I am not camping GV 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    Sad how GTA ruins gv camp, learn to be a better part of the community Sonki and stop spars
    You know my point is, that there wouldn't neccesarily be GV camp, if half the freeps were not at GTA.

GTA folks are just living in a bubble.

Get ganked and cry, welcome to the reality.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Thanks for the fun tonight freepsies, I got zerged, I got revenge on those pesky burgs, I escaped some more zergs, I squished some more freepsies in keeps. My pet hunted down a scaled burgler. The same burgler hit me killing An and sort died from the reflect b4 i knew he was hitting me... and I didn't need to hang around GV all night for the first time in weeks RESULT!

You all deserve cookies and hugs for bringing the fun back to the moors

/bow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    GTA folks are just living in a bubble.

Get ganked and cry, welcome to the reality.
    ^ sad truth

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    GV campage seems to be all the rage, zerging wasnt enough for quick ranks, so turbine in the infinate wisdom allowed creeps to rank even faster at GV :-D

Legit stuff
    Quick ranking is not the problem. It's no wonder people rank fast with such 'advanced' action. The real problem is people's hypocrisy, it's totally alright to blame them for camping Grams all day long, but we don't hesitate to do it ourselves at GV when we have a chance for it and vice versa . Some still fail to perceive it.

Quick ranking is not the problem. It's no wonder people rank fast with such 'advanced' action. The real problem is people's hypocrisy, it's totally alright to blame them for camping Grams all day long, but we don't hesitate to do it ourselves at GV when we have a chance for it and vice versa . Some still fail to perceive it.
    The general excuse is "they did it to us, so we'll do it to them". Because, yeah, that's worked out so well for humanity in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post
    Thanks for the fun tonight freepsies, I got zerged, I got revenge on those pesky burgs, I escaped some more zergs, I squished some more freepsies in keeps. My pet hunted down a scaled burgler. The same burgler hit me killing An and sort died from the reflect b4 i knew he was hitting me... and I didn't need to hang around GV all night for the first time in weeks RESULT!

You all deserve cookies and hugs for bringing the fun back to the moors

/bow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
    I enjoyed some Kool & The Gang....I sang along...loudly. Thank-you kindly

Thumbs up weiiii this is my first post here :D

Hi creeps mates and freeps rival mates i am Speanor rank 8 Weaver.
    Begin to tell sorry for my english
    For you, when Turbine introduce the siege weapons? and as this can change the Etten? Because now is a little disaster...no freeps, creeps OP but this is ok :-P :-P (joking xD),NPG easy kill and solo fortres conquest, i hope that into the future they make the Etten much balance expecialy for the auto level up players that are not much strong as now.

Hope see you all in game, good game at all and GN

Quote Originally Posted by LordMEDIACOM View Post
    Hi creeps mates and freeps rival mates i am Speanor rank 8 Weaver.
    Begin to tell sorry for my english
    For you, when Turbine introduce the siege weapons? and as this can change the Etten? Because now is a little disaster...no freeps, creeps OP but this is ok :-P :-P (joking xD),NPG easy kill and solo fortres conquest, i hope that into the future they make the Etten much balance expecialy for the auto level up players that are not much strong as now.

Hope see you all in game, good game at all and GN
    Not OP enough it seems, as you need to spam store skills.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

Talking

Not OP enough it seems, as you need to spam store skills.
    1 Hey i just buy them with Great Sigils of Battle
    2 Who are you in game?

He is the official Snowbourn thread welcomer, friendly and encouraging...did you not notice?

1 Hey i just buy them with Great Sigils of Battle
    2 Who are you in game?
    You cant buy skills with sigils only traits.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    You cant buy skills with sigils only traits.
    yes you right xD i have buy the start weaver pack xD but much peoples do it <3

yes you right xD i have buy the start weaver pack xD but much peoples do it <3
    Are those incombat morale pots and "leg immunity break" included in that weaver package?
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Thumbs up

Are those incombat morale pots and "leg immunity break" included in that weaver package?
    If you mean eight-legged foe, yes it is include...and the potions can be buy from the merchant.
    I have write the first post only to speak with you.... not for who buy what and when he do that...
    Last edited by LordMEDIACOM; May 07 2014 at 12:56 PM.

If you mean eight-legged foe, yes it is include...and the potions can be buy from the merchant.
    I have write the first post only to speak with you.... not for who buy what and when he do that...
    PS you can buy the skills with mithril coins.

Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast