We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Nice p2w pot
    Hypocrite much?
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Hypocrite much?
    i don't think so , you should think to your solo action hahahahahahahahahahha
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    yea 13 aud... those pots will really put my opness over the top... got them in a lootbox u moron...
    Is Piercing Claws a r5 skill? u moron
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Maybe he found it inside a Lootbox
    [/CENTER]

Was he talking about piercing claws? No, he dont know enough about creeps to know about their skills. He was talking about 5 pots that removes basically nothing since most bleeds are uncureable these days. Thats why hes a moron and since that just swooshed right above your head, it makes u a moron.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Maybe he found it inside a Lootbox
    Yes, yes, atleast I dont flip to the side I was just QQing about in OOC, right ####?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Deru are you still playing?Didint see you for some time

Yes, yes, atleast I dont flip to the side I was just QQing about in OOC, right ####?
    Heheh sadly i don't have 2 account to look like a perfect Good player.

Go back to you cave now
    [/CENTER]

Ano can only QQ on creepside for then to logon to join the zerg on freep xD
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

i don't think so , you should think to your solo action hahahahahahahahahahha
    You mean Stick? Not think.

Solo, small group is no laughing matter, but you zerg and complain, so unlike me your killing snowy slowely ;-)

I still remember when you ran from me solo at LC, Do you?
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Ano can only QQ on creepside for then to logon to join the zerg on freep xD
    Honestly i share my opinions and thoughts both on Creeps side and Freep side and yeah today i had a lot of fun joining Nargo after i healed like hell on defiler for what ? getting again a no rez when i died.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You mean Stick? Not think.

Solo, small group is no laughing matter, but you zerg and complain, so unlike me your killing snowy slowely ;-)

I still remember when you ran from me solo at LC, Do you?
    Mmmmm assuming that my weekly renown / infamy is really low and that i solo ( not grouped with all charaters i have and on champ/spider roaming also around the map ) let's say a 80% of the time ( and i want to be good ...) i think that i am not doing any kind of dmg to snowy and i'd like to do some small fellow group but after some defeat creeps are usual to come zerg this group also if it's in the opposite side of the main action so i just jump from solo to raid ^_^

When this happened ? do you remenber if i was red traited ? was i full audacity ? i always look for 1vs1 around the map so it's strange to me but i don't say that it can't be happened ^_^
    [/CENTER]

Honestly i share my opinions and thoughts both on Creeps side and Freep side and yeah today i had a lot of fun joining Nargo after i healed like hell on defiler for what ? getting again a no rez when i died.
    You opinions and thoughts are really biased and usually some garbage comment on stuff you obviously have little no to understanding of.
    Today for example you called me lots of things in OOC, while i was under attack of both you and another play, couple of NPC's which i managed to reset, yet you're the one calling me out as a lamer among other things.

Next time i'll come unbuffed, with my 13k morale and poor gear, i'm sure it will be a challenge you can overcome then xD

Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

A.N.U.S got pwnt

[/CENTER]

You opinions and thoughts are really biased and usually some garbage comment on stuff you obviously have little no to understanding of.
    Today for example you called me lots of things in OOC, while i was under attack of both you and another play, couple of NPC's which i managed to reset, yet you're the one calling me out as a lamer among other things.

Next time i'll come unbuffed, with my 13k morale and poor gear, i'm sure it will be a challenge you can overcome then xD
    Ahahah epic narration lol , you were under the attack of a mighty rank 6 fresh new defiler know for his high dps and absurd healing rofl ... and with him if not enough ( lol ) there was a r6/7 reaver that i don't know who is and if he /she got all skills audacity etc, wow maybe 1 2 archers ( not the big troll that stun ) and a +5% dmg and -10% inc dmg .... yeah you are epic ...
    Maybe i need glasses but i can read 17k morale from your screenshot.....

As you can see i don't have full audacity

ps*
    the +% dmg is a new skill that i couldn't use before on you cause i bought it after
    A.N.U.S got pwnt
    Yes you are defo epic !
    [/CENTER]

Today for example you called me lots of things in OOC,
    Anolus dualboxing with a freep spy while creeping, or ?

while i was under attack of both you and another play, couple of NPC's which i managed to reset, yet you're the one calling me out as a lamer among other things.

vs

Minstrel became even more OP with RoI expanison... which was in late 2011...Never before i have felt so OP on it.
    Leveling mine now feels even more OP and i've seen what they do in pvmp
    How does it feel now?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Anolus dualboxing with a freep spy while creeping, or ?
    I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    How does it feel now?
    Those views are not contradicting eachother, you've said so yourself in pve when we've duo'ed And i still stand by my statement, Minstrel is OP, but not near as OP in WS as it was release of Dunland and levelcap to 75, but even more so in healing now.

Maybe i need glasses but i can read 17k morale from your screenshot.....

As you can see i don't have full audacity .
    Yes, because clearly i have so aswell. Read again. 15 for you and 9 for me. Can't talk for the reaver, but Impale and double Dev Strike is nice.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

I don't know.
    Ofc it was not you or one of your fantastic friends on TS Xfire etc or you having a 2° account for reaver ... ? noo it was anolus with another freep account , yes sure dream on .
    [/CENTER]

Was he talking about piercing claws? No, he dont know enough about creeps to know about their skills. He was talking about 5 pots that removes basically nothing since most bleeds are uncureable these days. Thats why hes a moron and since that just swooshed right above your head, it makes u a moron.
    Hold on... I'm a moron for pointing out you did buy something? Your logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Deru are you still playing?Didint see you for some time
    Because I have not been playing for some time!
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Hold on... I'm a moron for pointing out you did buy something? Your logic is flawed.
    I believe there are dozens of active PvMPers on SB that abuse the in-game store in much higher extent. For instance, by purchasing store trackers, pots and brands regularly. We should rather ask ourselves whether using the LotRO Store in order to buy skills or anything else is still a crime against the community, or rather an inevitable consequence of time. Therefore, whether the blame for using the feature invented by Turbine itself is justified and right, or not.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    I believe there are dozens of active PvMPers on SB that abuse the in-game store in much higher extent. For instance, by purchasing store trackers, pots and brands regularly. We should rather ask ourselves whether using the LotRO Store in order to buy skills or anything else is still a crime against the community, or rather an inevitable consequence of time. Therefore, whether the blame for using the feature invented by Turbine itself is justified and right, or not.
    what is all this qq madness BT???? turbine is awesome its all our frickin fault, our cloaks our riding horses and our ###### 2013 computers running a 2007 game it all makes sense!!!!!

keep giving money to turbine guys!!!!!! next goal is 100% balance cause 99% is not good enough for ehm

Nope, I called Anolus a moron for missing that the pots wasnt actually what was bought. If he had any knowledge of a creep class other than defiler he wouldve have pointed out the skills (yea I bought more skills than just PC). You are a moron for missing that point and for missing it yet again. So to sum it up, you are a moron.

[/CENTER]

Nope, I called Anolus a moron for missing that the pots wasnt actually what was bought. If he had any knowledge of a creep class other than defiler he wouldve have pointed out the skills (yea I bought more skills than just PC). You are a moron for missing that point and for missing it yet again. So to sum it up, you are a moron.
    You're a moron.

huehue.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

You're a moron.

huehue.
    no I am batman :P

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    The only real question is in fact not whether it is right or not, but against which community is this a crime?

I mean, on Snowbmwourne* we don't have one.

*:
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Could be just me, but your reply made your message pretty obvious; Anolus thought it was the pots. However, I am pointing out you didn't use the store for pots, but for skills. Does that make me a moron? No, I'm simply proving Ano's point. Moron.

At Mr Bloodtail: not blaming anyone for anything here, save for hypocrisy.
    Brandywine

Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast