We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 119 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3574
    Elendilmir : Dec 26, 2013
    Eldar : Feb 12, 2014
    Snowbourn : March 01, 2014 ?

Not even _EU first? Could it be that they, Good Players™, have been told about it and that they did not find out by themselves? Inconceivable, simply inconceivable!
    And slacking behind Eldar, 20 days, twenty... Words fail me!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Not even _EU first? Could it be that they, Good Players™, have been told about it and that they did not find out by themselves? Inconceivable, simply inconceivable!
    And slacking behind Eldar, 20 days, twenty... Words fail me!
    Sir can I offer you some fine marmelade? My sources tell me that someone like you could use it right now.

Oh, and if you don't know what I mean? Ask people from Elendilmir, maybe.

A Troll...
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

A sightseeing on the sacred place...

Shame I couldn't see Quests in Grams gate...

A cliff...
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

A way?...
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Greetings from Eldar it seems a few of our creeps have escaped here please can you return them. we will pay return postage. Regards Eldar Freeps.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Greetings from Eldar it seems a few of our creeps have escaped here please can you return them. we will pay return postage. Regards Eldar Freeps.
    I am afraid you'll have to wait 1 to 2 years, that's the time it took for the Evernighters who've recently returned home to find out it was not any better here.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Hello Elle, i don't think we can, but one day you may move over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    Hello Elle, i don't think we can, but one day you may move over here!
    Sad times ahead for all i fear.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Nah, i'll keep them to myself! More free renown! Yay
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Nah, i'll keep them to myself! More free renown! Yay
    perhaps we could set up some sort of creep exchange you send us your old one and we can supply you with new easy prey

perhaps we could set up some sort of creep exchange you send us your old one and we can supply you with new easy prey
    No, nothing for farmers.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Are you sure ? This should be a nice reproduction of what we would send there :

*A Big Piece of Garbage - Futurama Season 1 Episode 8 for who don't understand
    Last edited by Anolus; Mar 07 2014 at 11:09 AM.

I feel so bad for eldar freeps believe me xP

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    I feel so bad for eldar freeps believe me xP
    Yea just look at this defiler wartab of ellemere

We could give you all the zergers, and the freep ones also, is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    We could give you all the zergers, and the freep ones also, is that ok?
    The answer to that is in her wt lawl

It is pointless fighting battles I cannot win, so let me end our clubbing session.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    The answer to that is in her wt lawl
    I'm flattered you have decided to extend my fan club to Snowbourn, but really you didn't have to. Snowbourn take note our creeps are petty self-loathing nomarks. (not all of em) but the majority that have transferred to you.

I'm flattered you have decided to extend my fan club to Snowbourn, but really you didn't have to. Snowbourn take note our creeps are petty self-loathing nomarks. (not all of em) but the majority that have transferred to you.
    I love the fact that you are so original by calling peeps who think you are trash a fan club but honestly, that wt only shows that you are a no skill zerg baby.
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Mar 07 2014 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    It is pointless fighting battles I cannot win, so let me end our clubbing session.
    How could that be you did better with me having an initial stun, and worse with me starting without stealth? :/

Thanks nonetheless, not too many champs nowadays give me the equal challenge.

how comic story

early at the morning torroweb and 2 reaver was at hh killed the reavers torroweb run later ifound him at drakes killed the reaver and torroweb runs but this time i catch him then he pressed new panic button ( alt+f4 ) after i wait 5 mn there he come online but logged off again then he comes with a warg name isnasis or something like that he took all ops then he call 1 defi last flag + r6 reaver for 1 freep and im dead how poor action in the morning these noobs say me im a zerger ? talking about a fair play ? ....... them all
    Last edited by fannim; Mar 08 2014 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    How could that be you did better with me having an initial stun, and worse with me starting without stealth? :/

Thanks nonetheless, not too many champs nowadays give me the equal challenge.
    Because champs are so reliant on crits. Oh, and I used Fight On in the first spar.

Quote Originally Posted by fannim View Post
    how comic story

early at the morning torroweb and 2 reaver was at hh killed the reavers torroweb run later ifound him at drakes killed the reaver and torroweb runs but this time i catch him then he pressed new panic button ( alt+f4 ) after i wait 5 mn there he come online but logged off again then he comes with a warg name isnasis or something like that he took all ops then he call 1 defi last flag + r6 reaver for 1 freep and im dead how poor action in the morning these noobs say me im a zerger ? talking about a fair play ? ....... them all
    You play a Guardian, one of the most OP classes in the moors, plus what goes around comes around :-D

Page 119 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast