We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 117 of 143 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3574
    Pointless trolling, madame Kleinwulf also typed a LOL ( typed in yellow ) that pointed with irony at her low amount of KB (the (few) creeps that died to my mighty singing.) and she also sayd that she HEAL ( Thank you all freeps that let med heal you) so ....
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Pointless trolling, madame Kleinwulf also typed a LOL ( typed in yellow ) that pointed with irony at her low amount of KB (the (few) creeps that died to my mighty singing.) and she also sayd that she HEAL ( Thank you all freeps that let med heal you) so ....
    Pretty late to the part, but Hey
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Not everybody want to spend time doing 1vs1 at GTA, some of us like to joina raid. Some of us minstrels also prefer healing to

Yes; I like being in a raid. But only because I like to fight another raid, not jumping loners or smaller groups. Most of my renown I got from running around with the kin in 3-6 man fellowships and often with more minstrels. I often chose the role as healer since I like healing on my minstrel.

Farming with Fannim? Well, I'd say I spend 6-4 days in his raids farming ~20k renown.

...at least I didn't fightclub my way to rank 9...
    /runs like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Kleinwulf View Post
    Not everybody want to spend time doing 1vs1 at GTA, some of us like to joina raid. Some of us minstrels also prefer healing to

Yes; I like being in a raid. But only because I like to fight another raid, not jumping loners or smaller groups. Most of my renown I got from running around with the kin in 3-6 man fellowships and often with more minstrels. I often chose the role as healer since I like healing on my minstrel.

Farming with Fannim? Well, I'd say I spend 6-4 days in his raids farming ~20k renown.

...at least I didn't fightclub my way to rank 9...
    /runs like hell!
    You dont like to jump loners or small groups, are you sure? Fannim does it everyday.

Othlon you best get back, fannim is wanting his shiney rank it seems, i would rather you got it, than fannim.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You dont like to jump loners or small groups, are you sure? Fannim does it everyday.

Othlon you best get back, fannim is wanting his shiney rank it seems, i would rather you got it, than fannim.
    Yes! Who zergs best i wonder? Zerg babies zeeerg babies ahoy!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

I'm not going to defend Fannim's way raiding in any way, not going there.

My rank will come eventually, maybe slower than i'd like
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Yes! Who zergs best i wonder? Zerg babies zeeerg babies ahoy!
    The game of two zergs, great game

i dont understand why ppl say say me rankfarmer / zerger etc etc

there are usuly 15 - 30 creeps during day and at the evening time it goes like 50 creep

can anyone say that that all creeps go solo ? at least they are 12 man creep raid . and also we dont make big grp raid al day but we kill all if we see on our way we are searhing ofc

can anyone say me that there arent warg packs everyday ? are they fighting raid vs raid ? or burg pack ? ofc not they are these ppl WHO is crying/trolling here ( loking to kill solo freeps and easy targets as always )

usuly i go creep side and ask if some wanna do raid op 2-2 map buff 80 - 100 is fine for all. ut if creeps get numbers they take all dof bonus they want all map all opps

so if im rank farmer / zerger / noob /gaanker/goldfarmer /itemfarmer etc etc etc and many says im troll but WHO cares these ppl always jumping everywhere they are the biggest of all these words

sure some of u ll jump on this post says again bla bla bla

go away trolls .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........

Quote Originally Posted by fannim View Post

there are usuly 15 - 30 creeps during day and at the evening time it goes like 50 creep

can anyone say that that all creeps go solo ? at least they are 12 man creep raid . and also we dont make big grp raid al day but we kill all if we see on our way we are searhing ofc

can anyone say me that there arent warg packs everyday ? are they fighting raid vs raid ? or burg pack ? ofc not they are these ppl WHO is crying/trolling here ( loking to kill solo freeps and easy targets as always )

usuly i go creep side and ask if some wanna do raid op 2-2 map buff 80 - 100 is fine for all. ut if creeps get numbers they take all dof bonus they want all map all opps

so if im rank farmer / zerger / noob /gaanker/goldfarmer /itemfarmer etc etc etc and many says im troll but WHO cares these ppl always jumping everywhere they are the biggest of all these words

sure some of u ll jump on this post says again bla bla bla

go away trolls .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........
    Stop killing my WL with your 24 people and i will stop complaining :-D Take some action against members of your raid who do it also, and thats not just about myself, its about any actual creep who you see thats most definatly not in a creep raid, its very easy to tell. Dont get me wrong if there tagging the craid then fair play, they should die, but when your all on horse in the middle of AE heading to LUG, why on earth would you jump 1 person, leave them be, let them do what they are doing, if they attack you fair enough, they should die, but the zerg is killing the moors, and if you actually read posts its very clear that myself and i know of 3 others ##### on creep side and have done for a long time now about the creep zergs.

24 or what ever the number is against 4 for example is just a pointless, skilless encounter, it causes #### on both sides and should be stopped if possible. I stood at LUG GY last night for 1 hour, made 2k renown but got constantly jumped by 4 burgs, seriously? I dont even fight back anymore as its a pointless task. Common sense seems to have been removed from the game, its getting pretty #### on both sides lately, and the few who do care are slowly moving away or leaving until PVE is updated.

Freeps are extremely powerful currently, its harder for creeps, although i never understood the grams camp, but i guess the majority of creeps who get farmed there are just raid babaies who have no clue about maps

Anyway enough of my bable, Titanfall awaits :-D

Stop killing my WL with your 24 people and i will stop complaining :-D Take some action against members of your raid who do it also, and thats not just about myself, its about any actual creep who you see thats most definatly not in a creep raid, its very easy to tell. Dont get me wrong if there tagging the craid then fair play, they should die, but when your all on horse in the middle of AE heading to LUG, why on earth would you jump 1 person, leave them be, let them do what they are doing, if they attack you fair enough, they should die, but the zerg is killing the moors, and if you actually read posts its very clear that myself and i know of 3 others ##### on creep side and have done for a long time now about the creep zergs.

24 or what ever the number is against 4 for example is just a pointless, skilless encounter, it causes #### on both sides and should be stopped if possible. I stood at LUG GY last night for 1 hour, made 2k renown but got constantly jumped by 4 burgs, seriously? I dont even fight back anymore as its a pointless task. Common sense seems to have been removed from the game, its getting pretty #### on both sides lately, and the few who do care are slowly moving away or leaving until PVE is updated.

Freeps are extremely powerful currently, its harder for creeps, although i never understood the grams camp, but i guess the majority of creeps who get farmed there are just raid babaies who have no clue about maps

Anyway enough of my bable, Titanfall awaits :-D
    it doesnt make sense to complain when you get zerged by a 24man when you are solo cause you are in a pvp map.
    you should complain for the pointless raid running around in the first place zeging everything up to grams, and not just cause you die by it.
    be honest, they is no raid either creep or freep who would spare some1 "just cause he is alone" so 99% of the times the raid doesnt "leave soloers be"
    best thing to avoid getting zerged is not log in, job done

Using raids to camp lug gy, grams etc, whilst asking in glff for more captains/healers.
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Fannim i don't want to insult you with this post, but why first thing you do when you log in is callling for ppl to fill up raid? Clearly you are not a very good leader (no offence, but craids smack your raids on a daily basis, yesterday there wasn't even a craid yet you get wiped by some soloers and small groups), maybe what you should do is roam a little with fellow, get some experience and FUN and then try to lead raids, same advice to ppl who raid with you, they can't learn anything in your zergruns.

Indeed, creeps still have problems with their own numbers, it's the (invisible) freaver spies fault you see.
    Also, you've probably noticed that some have issues with your origins. Try wearing a kilt, spend more time at GTA once you've ranked, a bit of stat padding won't hurt, arrange some RvR fights with balance numbers (e.g. at GLC) for FUN, (re-)roll a warleader and get on the daily craid, and all will be forgiven, obviously...
    But, above all, be more farmed (or smacked), try the hourly basis that shall stop the creeps QQ.

P.S. : I'd have suggested going for server first level 95 (or 85), but it's too late :/ Maybe next
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Laineth suxx!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Indeed, creeps still have problems with their own numbers, it's the (invisible) freaver spies fault you see.
    Also, you've probably noticed that some have issues with your origins. Try wearing a kilt, spend more time at GTA once you've ranked, a bit of stat padding won't hurt, arrange some RvR fights with balance numbers (e.g. at GLC) for FUN, (re-)roll a warleader and get on the daily craid, and all will be forgiven, obviously...
    But, above all, be more farmed (or smacked), try the hourly basis that shall stop the creeps QQ.

P.S. : I'd have suggested going for server first level 95 (or 85), but it's too late :/ Maybe next
    Let MR wipe be !

Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post
    Clearly useless post no ones care about english language
    Last edited by Anolus; Feb 20 2014 at 11:07 AM.
    [/CENTER]

Let MR wipe be !

Clearly useless post no ones care about english language
    Nearly as useless as the dribble you type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    Nearly as useless as the dribble you type.
    Indeed but still less useless than your post Mr devil advocate or are you trying to do a bit of stat padding on your lotro posts too ?
    Aren't you anymore at GTA polishing your skills lol with the other macro abuser ?
    [/CENTER]

Indeed but still less useless than your post Mr devil advocate or are you trying to do a bit of stat padding on your lotro posts too ?
    Aren't you anymore at GTA polishing your skills lol with the other macro abuser ?
    I realise you crave attention there fore I'll refer you to my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    I realise you crave attention there fore I'll refer you to my last post.
    Ofc Lob . /pat
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post

I don't have a kilt, got one I could borrow? I have always spend time at GTA over the past few years, you should know that as you would wait until my morale was around 500-1000 before you ganked
    Last edited by Ellodh; Feb 20 2014 at 07:00 PM.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

I hereby present the adventures of Alexbeast, Father of Idiots:

kthanxbi
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Best.Picture.Ever.
    Laineth suxx!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    I hereby present the adventures of Alexbeast, Father of Idiots:

kthanxbi
    Are u Best Captain EU Fanclub™ leader?
    Leader of Warlords | Captain - Defracture, Champion - Skrech, Loremaster - Aallexx, Burglar - Devilas

I apologize that I have to post here, but it would rather not start a new thread when I can really just sum up all that needs to be said in a single post; and seeing as this thread has strayed far from its original purpose, I am just going to give my explain action here.

As some of you may have noticed, I requested for my thread (Snowbourn PvMP videos!) to be closed. I had really hoped that we as a community could manage to maintain a great tool for showing and sharing some of our best PvP videos. Unfortunately, despite my clear and obvious request -

Also, I would like to try to keep this thread from devolving into the rage-and-hate-filled mess that seems to have sprung up in a lot of our other threads; So my final request is that not only do we not post any provocative/hurtful videos, but we also limit the conversation to nice and friendly conversations. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

- in the original post and my many attempts at redirecting the focus back to kind and fun videos/comments, certain members of our community disregarded it and instead used that thread as yet another tool for hurting and insulting others in our community. I tried my best to either ignore those who we're ruining the thread or to intervene and remind people to be nice and follow the rules, but I had little success in doing so. Anyways, I found it a bit bizarre that a 16 year old kid would have to remind grown adults to act like civilized and mindful people.

Although I requested the thread to be closed due to inappropriate behavior by the minority using the thread, I just want to apologize to those who actually used that thread appropriately. I watched every video posted on that thread and I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed by most of them, and I'm glad you all used that thread as a tool to share your awesome videos on. I hope that our community and all of the great people in it continue to show the skill level and competitiveness that were apparent.

- Sindhala
    P.S. I won't reply to this post, as I have neither the time nor availability to deal with internet arguments over something that can't be changed.
    Sindhala - Level 85 Rank 11 Runekeeper Healer
    Adiani - Level 85 Rank 7 Burglar
    Headhunted - Level 75 Rank 6 Hunter (Retired)

Page 117 of 143 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast