We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 114 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Not like u have seen much action while sprinting toward gy's
    Playing devils advocate here but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb8ruOEn660

@ 0:50

Lob

Some epic fights last night ty for all involved!!!
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

WTB more bubbles and dps please!!!

Dear Anolus and Gaish.

i know champions are going through really hard times, the beloved glory line you both used to use is horrible. The ol' faithful sprint has a long cd.
    nothing seems to go as planned, and you feel worthless then a norbog in moors.
    i feel you folks, i have a champ too.

Still, calling names in ooc, making accusations that he and he is a macroer. Logging to creep to cry in tells.
    all this, doesent make you a better player. It is childish, and makes you a main target to many.

so for your own good, stop the name calling, man up and remember, its just a game!

P.s. i have video of almost all fights today, if any of you feel like i have macroed you, i am willing to send you a video of us fighting.

All the best

-Musgo the pathetic macro reacer zerger.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Dear Anolus and Gaish.

i know champions are going through really hard times, the beloved glory line you both used to use is horrible. The ol' faithful sprint has a long cd.
    i feel you folks, i have a champ too.

Still, calling names in ooc, making accusations that he and he is a macroer. Logging to creep to cry in tells.
    all this, doesent make you a better player. It is childish, and makes you a main target to many.

so for your own good, stop the name calling, man up and remember, its just a game!

P.s. i have video of almost all fights today, if any of you feel like i have macroed you, i am willing to send you a video of us fighting.

All the best

-Musgo the pathetic macro reacer zerger.
    Dear -Musgo the pathetic macro reacer zerger

i have some point to discuss :
    never had a glory build i 've been soloing all lv 85 in red and you can get my build on champ forum dudette i wasn't a champ abuser or one that pop sprint so easily ....
    mmm maybe you have this problem, champ is still aoe badass so i am still happy ( ofc not like at lv 75 85 XD)
    Feel free to link all them to me if you show me proof you no macro i can stop to call you macroer np
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Alright.
    You might of been running in fervour, if you say so.

Give me a email where i can send the videos and i will, when i have time to go through them. I got tons of videos.
    uploading to youtube takes too much work.

The original Valdez

mail sent in private message
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    all this, doesent make you a better player. It is childish...
    And what is it to QQ, or whatever you are doing, on a public forum?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

I don't log the other side to talk/cry/trash people. Its something i can't be asked to do.

my post is to Anolus and Gaish, whom both kept freep ooc busy today.

if you have a problem with me doing so, im really sorry i have wasted few minutes of your life.

The original Valdez

I doubt it is necessary for Musgo to prove anything to anyone, as for him (for instance) playing his class extremely well and using the advantage called 'proper skill rotation' (which is easily acquireable nowadays due to the speed and cd change of skills this update) over not quite aware and ignorant players, whose only excuse for losing is to call someone a macro user, cheater or exploiter when the truth is little bit different. I hope this chldish ostracism and groundless reporting will find their end as soon as Turbine will realise they caused it on the day HD was released.
    Last edited by Etheldar; Jan 18 2014 at 12:14 PM.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    I doubt it is necessary for Musgo to prove anything to anyone, as for him (for instance) playing his class extremely well and using the advantage called 'proper skill rotation' (which is easily acquireable nowadays due to the speed and cd change of skills this update) over not quite aware and ignorant players, whose only excuse for losing is to call someone a macro user, cheater or exploiter when the truth is little bit different. I hope this chldish ostracism and groundless reporting will find their end as soon as Turbine will realise they caused it on the day HD was released.
    HA lern play macro noob wargxploit. you talk about 'proper skill rotation' but all is cover for cheat.

I am practising the fabled "crapchat", let me know how I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    HA lern play macro noob wargxploit. you talk about 'proper skill rotation' but all is cover for cheat.
    I managed to macro Bestial Claws under 1 and Rallying Howl under 2, can I apply to
    rASSurection
    nao?

Too little usage of exploit and macro terms, however

Thank you for helping us maintain a great community. - +BT+
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Oh, don't you have the deed bar on yellow for today yet? Then you 're not doing well.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    even you have been called macroer BT, a warg who was once good but fell to the dark powers of macro to get easy kills (obviously you had trouble getting them be4 HD zS)

i like the current situation nevertheless, ooc is full of "macroer" "macroer" and gramps camps and op switches... seems like things will repeat and snowbourn will be a new evernight after all

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    even you have been called macroer BT, a warg who was once good but fell to the dark powers of macro to get easy kills (obviously you had trouble getting them be4 HD zS)

i like the current situation nevertheless, ooc is full of "macroer" "macroer" and gramps camps and op switches... seems like things will repeat and snowbourn will be a new evernight after all
    The only reason we have grams camping is because of the freeps. Maybe more freeps should small group instead of joining the mass zergs we daily have, but its there own doing, so can only blame them really. To few are scared to speak out incase the raid invites stop.

BT is an evil warg, nasty killer of minstrels ;-)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I got called a macroer after I logged my burg once and made a kill.

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

Hehe same with me at yesterday night when I was on my brg a bit. But I asked a GM to check my combat log. Then I relogged and copied to the QQer what the GM told: Iam fine, I didnt use any macro.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    The only reason we have grams camping is because of the freeps. Maybe more freeps should small group instead of joining the mass zergs we daily have, but its there own doing, so can only blame them really. To few are scared to speak out incase the raid invites stop.

BT is an evil warg, nasty killer of minstrels ;-)
    nah there is rarely a raid these days. havent seen any forming since last week i came back from x-mas and thats because of the constant OP flipping in my opinion, and ofc..... grams camp 24/7, its just action killing. and in grams camp no1 raids but ~30 freeps with all that aoe and dps is a giant untouchable ball of death.

and you cant blame the freeps for that obviously, they do what creeps did on launch for example.

nah there is rarely a raid these days. havent seen any forming since last week i came back from x-mas and thats because of the constant OP flipping in my opinion, and ofc..... grams camp 24/7, its just action killing. and in grams camp no1 raids but ~30 freeps with all that aoe and dps is a giant untouchable ball of death.

and you cant blame the freeps for that obviously, they do what creeps did on launch for example.
    Wait... What?

Are you in all seriousness suggesting that Cedrian was at Grams without being in a raid?

I find that hard to believe.
    |Original Challenger of Saruman| Evernight |Orignal Challenger of Gothmog|
    |Zlaughter R13 RVR|Sucetu R11 BA|Burznahk R11 WL|Favner R9 WRG|
    |Tarturin R11 CPT|Cheria R11 BRG|Ethwing R10 GRD|Elhal R7 HNT|

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    Wait... What?

Are you in all seriousness suggesting that Cedrian was at Grams without being in a raid?

I find that hard to believe.
    yeap one week now i never saw a raid recruiting.
    ced groups with 6-7 kin members and friends and i know that since i was in them and we never went more than 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

´

what this mean ?
    [/CENTER]

yeap one week now i never saw a raid recruiting.
    ced groups with 6-7 kin members and friends and i know that since i was in them and we never went more than 10.
    Thank god we have backup zergers like Nargo & Orthlon.

Otherwise we would be screwed.
    |Original Challenger of Saruman| Evernight |Orignal Challenger of Gothmog|
    |Zlaughter R13 RVR|Sucetu R11 BA|Burznahk R11 WL|Favner R9 WRG|
    |Tarturin R11 CPT|Cheria R11 BRG|Ethwing R10 GRD|Elhal R7 HNT|

No no no, these freeps are all solo, they just follow each other....honest.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Othlon*

Please spell my Scottish lovers name right.

Thank you.

You'll usually see me in a 6-8 man group most times as it's just enough to have some form of fight after the ezmoders are grams get wiped, 12 at most on some days. Also I cannot even remember the last time I had a full raid, I had 16 last night and organised a fight with Sargentbash at good grim map point, was a nice long fight at the opposite end of the map from grams.

Zergs ftw!
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Page 114 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... LastLast