We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 112 of 143 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Krucipisek View Post
    You obviously do not know that most of reavers and wargs use exploit. Ohh forgot that u guys in ressurection do not care about that. All is legit.
    A prime example of where a "skilled" raider loses their arguement, gets angry, and decides it would be best to try and move attention away by generalising a whole group of players in a negative way. It is a known fact that all 38 individual members of Resurrection use 1 shot macros and are nasty 24/7 in the m00rz.

I would like a screenshot of your combat log which contains these 10-15 impale hits in a row Sir Mr knowledgable about creep classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wimmy View Post
    A prime example of where a "skilled" raider loses their arguement, gets angry, and decides it would be best to try and move attention away by generalising a whole group of players in a negative way. It is a known fact that all 38 individual members of Resurrection use 1 shot macros and are nasty 24/7 in the m00rz.

I would like a screenshot of your combat log which contains these 10-15 impale hits in a row Sir Mr knowledgable about creep classes.
    Dear Mr unknown (sorry but i dont know who u are and u have no signature in your post), i see u know me very well if u can assign me to box of "raiders". I spended half of my total ettens time solo roaming around ettens. Yes i dont belong to your "elite PvPers box" who stay all day long at GTA. I will never do. When u speak about "skill" what "skill" is to use 1 key on keyboard / mouse to spam XYZ skills to oneshot someone? If u see in this skill i feel sorry about u. I do not loose my argument neither get angry and u wont me drag on your level. I didnt even generalised whole group of players in negative way. Only thing what i wanted to say is that Ressurection as group do not care about using exploits in game and its know fact.

Next time read post twice to understand it well Sir Mr unknown

PS: pls correct me, did i say i know creep classes well or something like that? Or where u gain your knowledge?
    Last edited by Krucipisek; Dec 19 2013 at 09:43 AM.

To me to you.

I don't exploit so please don't tarnish us all with the same brush.

You obviously do not know that most of reavers and wargs use exploit. Ohh forgot that u guys in ressurection do not care about that. All is legit.
    like said before, one reaver can't anyway do 10-15 impales in 1s. just not possible.

yes, you can macro all your skills to fire off in 1s, but still, no way to use 2-3 impales. only one.

So, you obviously have no clue how reavers and wargs can exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    So, you obviously have no clue how reavers and wargs can exploit.
    But obviously u do. How when u dont use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    To me to you.

I don't exploit so please don't tarnish us all with the same brush.
    I think i did not mention u. For some slower folks i will say it again i did not say "all guys in Ressurection exploit". I said "u do not care about exploiting".Or u do? U see difference ?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-the-exploiter

Only thing what i wanted to say is that Ressurection as group do not care about using exploits in game and its know fact.
    "Resurrection as group"

I care - hence i don't exploit. I'm not having a go at you - i'm simply asking you not to tarnish use all with the same brush.

What others choose to do and it's not just members of Resurrection is up to them - a large percentage of players now use macro's in and out of PVP.

"Resurrection as group"

I care - hence i don't exploit. I'm not having a go at you - i'm simply asking you not to tarnish use all with the same brush.

What others choose to do and it's not just members of Resurrection is up to them - a large percentage of players now use macro's in and out of PVP.
    I dont tarnish your group at all. Your own member(s) do that to you. Neither i say that only your player(s) do that. And if u care there is simply solution or u can let it be as it is. Why not?

I dont tarnish your group at all. Your own member(s) do that to you. Neither i say that only your player(s) do that. And if u care there is simply solution or u can let it be as it is. Why not?
    Not wanting to labour this further, you said "group", by that definition you meant the whole kin which ever way you choose to spin it.

I care because your insinuating all when actually a percentage of the kinship do not. Same goes for the original post, Faildget Reaver doesn't exploit and he's a competent player who knows the creep class very well - pre HD i often felt like Impale (when it did crit/dev) was horrific and i have a very high mit/crit defence build. One occasion 9k was stripped off me.

You've jumped on the exploit band wagon but the irony will be it was just a big hit from this stupidly broken game and again with "all of Resurrection" are exploiters comment.

I'm not excusing the ones who do, i'm not saying its ok. I'm simply pointing out what i see.

If there is a simple solution to let it be - then why haven't you Kruci?

Last post for me, going to finish leveling and derp round the Moors in Yellow line with some blue traits thrown in for extra healing - pr0 way.

Last post for me, going to finish leveling and derp round the Moors in Yellow line with some blue traits thrown in for extra healing - pr0 way.
    FOTM Easymoder.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    FOTM Easymoder.
    Want to group?

Want to group?
    Would be fun :-)

Next time you saying i use macros/exploits, i would like to see some proof of it.

Maybe post one of those combatlogs here, so we can see the exploits. :P

If there is a simple solution to let it be - then why haven't you Kruci?
    Yea one of solutions is let it be and it only show how you as Kinship (or group of ppl as i want) agree with it when u let ppl inside kinship do that. First time i must agree with Anolus.

Yea one of solutions is let it be and it only show how you as Kinship (or group of ppl as i want) agree with it when u let ppl inside kinship do that. First time i must agree with Anolus.
    Only the first time :/ ? well it's always a start

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    So many fail words from sad nolifers :/
    Actually most of the pr0 ZS clown etc uses their macro combo and maybe not all of them but who cares if 2 3 in a group of 30 don't use them prolly they are the slow guys of the kin ^_^
    Macro always been used by the players but they were not doing big difference / just some players were using em / you could have been banned ( this statement in not true for nokor/koldo/jaka that exploit since old times ...) but now at level 95 they make a huge difference and being oneshotted by a random clown that macroed X skills on a keyboard / mouse button and just spam it it's a bit ridicolous .....
    Another hilarious thing that most of the pro/ incredible hulk/gods/ elite etc that always claim to be the best and just play with the best and have fun with the best go straight to do macro and other kind of exploit as soon as they can feel to be better of something , WAKE UP Noobs you are just trash
    QQ more please :-D

Actually most of the pr0 ZS clown etc uses their macro combo and maybe not all of them but who cares if 2 3 in a group of 30 don't use them prolly they are the slow guys of the kin ^_^
    Macro always been used by the players but they were not doing big difference / just some players were using em / you could have been banned ( this statement in not true for nokor/koldo/jaka that exploit since old times ...) but now at level 95 they make a huge difference and being oneshotted by a random clown that macroed X skills on a keyboard / mouse button and just spam it it's a bit ridicolous .....
    Another hilarious thing that most of the pro/ incredible hulk/gods/ elite etc that always claim to be the best and just play with the best and have fun with the best go straight to do macro and other kind of exploit as soon as they can feel to be better of something , WAKE UP Noobs you are just trash
    Reminds me of a puppy wanting to play with the big dogs and them not being interested.

I thought we were friends and now you call me slow?
    You can forget about our rock climbing- field trip next week!

Also it's zS not ZS or Zs.

zS

I love Latrir!

[OOC] Elromusic: 'also weewooweewoo doing macro heals'

Macroing Fell Restoration and Efflorescence is pretty awesome. You can now chain the two skills and afk 4,5 seconds instead of waiting separately for the 2,5s and 2s induction. Defiler on macro, so useful.

I guess the mindset has changed from "He outheals my group... we're so terrible" to "Being able to outheal my small freepgroup's DPS is madness, cause your average zergfiler can't do that! SO HE MUST USE MACRO!!1!1!"

Oh incompetent players, they are so cute

Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post

Macroing Fell Restoration and Efflorescence is pretty awesome. You can now chain the two skills and afk 4,5 seconds instead of waiting separately for the 2,5s and 2s induction. Defiler on macro, so useful.

I guess the mindset has changed from "He outheals my group... we're so terrible" to "Being able to outheal my small freepgroup's DPS is madness, cause your average zergfiler can't do that! SO HE MUST USE MACRO!!1!1!"

Teach me Please

Quote Originally Posted by Hawt_Sauce View Post
    Teach me Please
    Only if you teach me your defiler's macro first. You're in Resurrection after all

Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post

Poor Elromusic, he/she has alot to learn :-D

this is getting funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post
    this is getting funny
    I don't find any of it funny

Page 112 of 143 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 ... LastLast