We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 110 of 143 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    There's no need for testing to conclude if a proc is OP or not. A 10% chance to proc a 2,2k bubble on a hunter is simply OP. Same goes for +10% mits for the whole fellowship. On the crits: I know what I hit on the dummies in Snowbourn. So I went there and tested it. I got more DPS on BR than on live. Right now, creeps are being one shotted. So yeah. No balance, imho. Ok, Impale takes 10k morale off your bar, but still... No balance.
    A 2,2k bubble or 10% mit isn't going to be a deal breaker with the changes to the creeps, 9 corruptions, morale increases coming in will make them formidable opponents in the right hands. Getting back to my original point, your basing everything you've seen on an assumption with no real testing of how a freep (highly geared) will face off against a creep. I too have hit the training dummies and seen some rather high crits but it won't be anything like attacking a creeps with high crit defence, morale heals etc.

To re-en-phase my point, you can't make any judgements until we've all seen the reality of these changes.

I'd be very surprised if these items didn't proc in the Moors given past items have.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    A 2,2k bubble or 10% mit isn't going to be a deal breaker with the changes to the creeps, 9 corruptions, morale increases coming in will make them formidable opponents in the right hands. Getting back to my original point, your basing everything you've seen on an assumption with no real testing of how a freep (highly geared) will face off against a creep. I too have hit the training dummies and seen some rather high crits but it won't be anything like attacking a creeps with high crit defence, morale heals etc.

To re-en-phase my point, you can't make any judgements until we've all seen the reality of these changes.

I'd be very surprised if these items didn't proc in the Moors given past items have.

Lob
    Bialy scored a critical hit with Blinding Upshot on Drombruk for 43,026 Light damage to Morale.

No game breakers here

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    Correct, the new slots (12), would be a considerable boost, if not for the huge crits. I know of at least three classes (Hunter, Lore-master, Captain), that they can 1-3 shot creeps.

I genuinely hope so... Because otherwise we'll see a lot of creeps go.

Lob
    Well... Warden proc: 1500 damage every 2s for 10s. Champ proc: 2 Fervour every 2s for 10s, on hit: +10% max morale and 10% morale heal... Since I think a game shouldn't be dependant on procs, I'd say freeps & creeps should be on par without them. That's why I personally think these procs are quite gamebreaking. You can't have a hunter being blown up "because he had no proc jewellery", right?

Correct, the new slots (12), would be a considerable boost, if not for the huge crits. I know of at least three classes (Hunter, Lore-master, Captain), that they can 1-3 shot creeps.

I genuinely hope so... Because otherwise we'll see a lot of creeps go.

Well... Warden proc: 1500 damage every 2s for 10s. Champ proc: 2 Fervour every 2s for 10s, on hit: +10% max morale and 10% morale heal... Since I think a game shouldn't be dependant on procs, I'd say freeps & creeps should be on par without them. That's why I personally think these procs are quite gamebreaking. You can't have a hunter being blown up "because he had no proc jewellery", right?
    Well this game needa balance in the first place, so procs are a minor thing really

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Well this game needa balance in the first place, so procs are a minor thing really
    Not if those procs are pretty overpowered... Balance is far off anyway... Too much freep & Impale damage. Champions are underpowered, unlike I thought at first, so at least I won't get any QQ for playing one.

Not if those procs are pretty overpowered... Balance is far off anyway... Too much freep & Impale damage. Champions are underpowered, unlike I thought at first, so at least I won't get any QQ for playing one.
    The procs add to the inbalance, creeps corruption slots dont go far enough unfortunatly.

Lob told you the right thing , wait that the game goes live. QQ ing before it is live it's a bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Lob told you the right thing , wait that the game goes live. QQ ing before it is live it's a bit lol
    They usually dont change much after NDA is lifted and if they are going to keep the classes as they are we are in for a nice ride with burg grief, macro exploits, minis killing reavers before charge is over and hunter critting 30-45k...

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    So what you're saying, is that they did decide not to bring the KB changes live? That they actually are still changing things once they've come to beta? A big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    They usually dont change much after NDA is lifted and if they are going to keep the classes as they are we are in for a nice ride with burg grief, macro exploits, minis killing reavers before charge is over and hunter critting 30-45k...
    Sounds like I'll be playing my Mini more then.

Derpderp.

Looking forward to seeing creeps farmed in HD, always good for a cheap laugh. Lets face it freep zergs wont end.

If they don't cure the lag, its gonna be irrelevant what Creeps and Freeps get, reduced cd`s will make no difference when its taking 10+ secs to get a skill off.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    If they don't cure the lag, its gonna be irrelevant what Creeps and Freeps get, reduced cd`s will make no difference when its taking 10+ secs to get a skill off.
    There is a simple solution. Dont zerg :P

Raid fights near big keeps are lagfest. Don't raid at all or do it in an open area.

Small group fights ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Small group fights ftw.
    That means 12/24 players for the typical Snowie zerger just like 'Solo' means following the fraid/craid.

Right.3-7 people is what i consider small.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    There is a simple solution. Dont zerg :P
    Alien term to the majority these days, i mean how else could they rank up.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Alien term to the majority these days, i mean how else could they rank up.
    Ah look, a typical raid hugging 'Soloer'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Ah look, a Soloer. More Shak less Zerg

Fixed it for you Officer Arusha!

That's true, Glurf never zergs, he carries the game and creates action wherever he steps.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Fixed it for you Officer Arusha!
    Indeed, a new tyrant has emerged. What have I done? I apologise to all members of the FC'ing, zerging and all around l4Mur kin Resurrection for forcing Tyrant Lieutenant Arusha, Officer of the Third Reich, 10th Armoured Division upon you.

The best clubber is a clubbing clubber.

snowbourn down atm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Knallwurst View Post
    snowbourn down atm ?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Yep.

its up again cya in game

Page 110 of 143 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... LastLast