We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Awesome job
    However, it's not fault of the hunters themselves but of developers. The only sad thing for a hunter is that, probably, nowadays you cannot find any difference between a good one (snow has many) and a noob one.
    couldnt agree more, same as minstrels.

cyaz in moors
    love
    CareBearCreepLover ----------------- Eowene(Khalreath)

Awesome job
    However, it's not fault of the hunters themselves but of developers. The only sad thing for a hunter is that, probably, nowadays you cannot find any difference between a good one (snow has many) and a noob one.
    I was gonna say the same is true for champs but then I remember all those champions who I've seen needing to use bubbles and heals against red ranks... and still die.

Awesome job
    The only sad thing for a hunter is that, probably, nowadays you cannot find any difference between a good one (snow has many) and a noob one.
    Nonsense !! Always here will be majority of players, who is possible defeat even with R6 warg... and skills or OPness of class (champ, minies, burgs etc) means nothing.

And what is wrong how hunters play? They do it in the most effective way, and its OK.

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    I was gonna say the same is true for champs but then I remember all those champions who I've seen needing to use bubbles and heals against red ranks... and still die.
    beileve it or not, there are champs that can kill also green ranks with no bubbles
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliveth View Post
    beileve it or not, there are champs that can kill also green ranks with no bubbles
    Yeah, me included.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Nonsense !! Always here will be majority of players, who is possible defeat even with R6 warg... and skills or OPness of class (champ, minies, burgs etc) means nothing.

And what is wrong how hunters play? They do it in the most effective way, and its OK.
    You ever tried sparring post-RoI minies? They-cannot-be-defeated. Simple as that. Ask any creep. Even when they somewhat limit themselves, it's freakin hard, even for green ranks. And they usually don't limit themselves. I used to beat decent minies some of the time just before RoI on r5. Nowadays I can barely beat a new, undergeared minie on r8. OPness doesn't matter? If a minie limits himself, maybe. Also, if the minie doesn't know anything about his own class (but he had 75 levels to get to know it), and totally lacks any gear, maybe he can lose. Otherwise, no.
    Last edited by Havoc007; Feb 21 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Can someone explain to me the appeal in camping a dozen creeps at lug GY with 20 or 30 minstrels/hunters/LMs/other easymodders because I don't get it.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    Can someone explain to me the appeal in camping a dozen creeps at lug GY with 20 or 30 minstrels/hunters/LMs/other easymodders because I don't get it.
    Thats how lame most players are?
    Thats how much they want there shiny new rank?
    They cant solo so they dont bother?
    They need others around incase they get killed and lose rating?

Theres 4 for you, theres many more.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I love how serious some people take this game. They truly believe there's a lame way to play and pro way to play... they just don't notice it gives the same result.

I love how serious some people take this game. They truly believe there's a lame way to play and pro way to play... they just don't notice it gives the same result.
    If a raid of freeps surround the gy not letting creeps out and have a chance for a decent fight, and thus forcing people to log whilst they would feel like playing the game a bit, that's indeed lame. It's a game, but an MMO game: the opponents are people like you. If you dislike being zerged/ganked to bits, then you shouldn't do the same to others.

PvP is a competitive thing with its unwritten rules. Live and let live, in this case this means progress through ranks and have fun, while also providing the fair opportunity for other people for progressing and fun too. If someone solely looks to his own progression while not caring one bit about others, he should play other things than MMOs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc007 View Post
    If a raid of freeps surround the gy not letting creeps out and have a chance for a decent fight, and thus forcing people to log whilst they would feel like playing the game a bit, that's indeed lame. It's a game, but an MMO game: the opponents are people like you. If you dislike being zerged/ganked to bits, then you shouldn't do the same to others.

PvP is a competitive thing with its unwritten rules. Live and let live, in this case this means progress through ranks and have fun, while also providing the fair opportunity for other people for progressing and fun too. If someone solely looks to his own progression while not caring one bit about others, he should play other things than MMOs.
    so simple yet so difficult to understand for someone.
    +rep
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

Yeah, because creeps can't just map somewhere else.

Yeah, because creeps can't just map somewhere else.
    They can, but since all the freeps are at the gy, he won't find action anywhere. Also, if he's 1v1ing, he has to use the map for that 300-400m distance, if he gets defeated within 5min he has to wait for the cd, because the zerg blockade is pinning them all down behind the back of the oneshotters.
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --

Well said, although beyond that, I just don't understand where the fun could be even if you don't care a bit about your opponents, I mean, vastly out-gunning and outnumbering your opponents is dull as hell. Machine-gunning the same two reavers who keep charging out of the GY and melt faster than a snowflake on the surface of a star, that can't be fun.

I imagine it's just about farming renown and polishing meaningless numbers in war tabs, but I just don't get it.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    Well said, although beyond that, I just don't understand where the fun could be even if you don't care a bit about your opponents, I mean, vastly out-gunning and outnumbering your opponents is dull as hell. Machine-gunning the same two reavers who keep charging out of the GY and melt faster than a snowflake on the surface of a star, that can't be fun.

I imagine it's just about farming renown and polishing meaningless numbers in war tabs, but I just don't get it.
    yeh funny isnt it, coz later that day when hedvig had a raid (i think??) dunno who tbh, they were whining all night about creeps zerging, creeps laming, and pestering me to form a raid, yet when creeps dissapeared, they all, hapily went to hh/slugs/dwarf farm + zerged npc farmers.
    so thats it for me i think, had enough of playing freep, i cant play amoungst these players with no respect, nothing. the good freep now is long since gone, either gone to creep or to starwars. so i may aswell play creep full time now i think, and make use of the 71 name long blacklist of freeps ive developed..

Yeah, me included.
    Thankyou for the first genuine laugh I have had in an otherwise dry spell in the Snowy forum.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think they probably do notice its the same result and I dont think its about Pro/Lame or taking it seriously, I think its about a bit more mature view of what they want out of the game. With a large number of players its not about what they get out of a game but how they get it. Endlessly pew pewing GYs may produce the same results as hours battling against the odds or playing the weaker side or not changing to FOTM classes but I think they get more enjoyment and self respect out of the process. But that is not everyones cup of tea.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

They can, but since all the freeps are at the gy, he won't find action anywhere. Also, if he's 1v1ing, he has to use the map for that 300-400m distance, if he gets defeated within 5min he has to wait for the cd, because the zerg blockade is pinning them all down behind the back of the oneshotters.
    All creeps map. Freeps have nothing to fight. Freeps move on. Seriously, if you're hanging around the GY when it's clearly getting farmed, you're doing it for some masochistic purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    Thankyou for the first genuine laugh I have had in an otherwise dry spell in the Snowy forum.
    I assume this is supposed to be some sort of insult indicating you believe the opposite of what I've said. Witty. Yet it doesn't matter what you believe, the fact remains is it is true. Szosa and Gushukg can attest to that, being among the very few with guts enough to fight me and the skill to kill me 50% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    so thats it for me i think, had enough of playing freep, i cant play amoungst these players with no respect, nothing. the good freep now is long since gone, either gone to creep or to starwars. so i may aswell play creep full time now i think, and make use of the 71 name long blacklist of freeps ive developed..
    Ahahah I knew it:P
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

I assume this is supposed to be some sort of insult indicating you believe the opposite of what I've said. Witty. Yet it doesn't matter what you believe, the fact remains is it is true. Szosa and Gushukg can attest to that, being among the very few with guts enough to fight me and the skill to kill me 50% of the time.
    Doro you might be lucky enough to beat someone without bubbles from now and then but there is a slightly difference between champs that will never use bubbles or dire need in a spar whatever happens, and a champ that uses them only if in trouble. Those are the Imustwin champs.

Doro you might be lucky enough to beat someone without bubbles from now and then but there is a slightly difference between champs that will never use bubbles or dire need in a spar whatever happens, and a champ that uses them only if in trouble. Those are the Imustwin champs.
    Would that be along the same lines as a spider using the pet heal AND the burrow heal in one fight?
    Or BAs that use their evade skill/uruk heal and spend the whole fight kiting the slowed opponent?
    Or reavers that use DR because the opponent isn't close to death but the reaver is?
    Or wargs using sprint/disappear to get out of a fight, fully regen then come back when they see fit to keep fighting?
    Or WLs using uruk heal?
    [Insert something about defilers here, since I never get to fight them]

Since these are the only scenarios in which I ever need to use dire need in when fighting green ranks, I can't see much of a problem. I'm sure you don't see those sorts of things as 'Imustwin'. Creeps never seem to notice that when they use their skills, I use mine, yet they complain like I'm the one that played unfairly.

Would that be along the same lines as a spider using the pet heal AND the burrow heal in one fight?
    Or BAs that use their evade skill/uruk heal and spend the whole fight kiting the slowed opponent?
    Or reavers that use DR because the opponent isn't close to death but the reaver is?
    Or wargs using sprint/disappear to get out of a fight, fully regen then come back when they see fit to keep fighting?
    Or WLs using uruk heal?
    [Insert something about defilers here, since I never get to fight them]

Since these are the only scenarios in which I ever need to use dire need in when fighting green ranks, I can't see much of a problem. I'm sure you don't see those sorts of things as 'Imustwin'. Creeps never seem to notice that when they use their skills, I use mine, yet they complain like I'm the one that played unfairly.
    Ohhh that would have been pretty fair argument if there was any sort of balance in the classes you said Well I talk about spider, that is the only creep class I know well.
    I invite all you heroes that believe you are so skilled and so darn good, to play a spider You could realize a new level of difficulty in this game, and even if you can be killed in 5 seconds almost by anyone, there will always be people complaining about your burrow, your kiting and so on.
    Lets say you can use your dire need when I use my burrow and you can use your 4k damage skill when I use mine. Oh #### I dont have one!!!

Ohhh that would have been pretty fair argument if there was any sort of balance in the classes you said Well I talk about spider, that is the only creep class I know well.
    I invite all you heroes that believe you are so skilled and so darn good, to play a spider You could realize a new level of difficulty in this game, and even if you can be killed in 5 seconds almost by anyone, there will always be people complaining about your burrow, your kiting and so on.
    Lets say you can use your dire need when I use my burrow and you can use your 4k damage skill when I use mine. Oh #### I dont have one!!!
    Well since the the PvP in this game is designed around group play, your argument is invalid. Individual classes aren't supposed to be balanced around each other (hence on 6 class types on one side and 9 on the other), the groups are.

On a side note, dire need heals 4.5k max (provided you have full power at 3k). Spider burrow can heal at least twice that.

Well since the the PvP in this game is designed around group play, your argument is invalid. Individual classes aren't supposed to be balanced around each other (hence on 6 class types on one side and 9 on the other), the groups are.
    Indeed Doro, that's why I dont spar 45s sprint/bubble champs and minis in spar area. Cos our classes are not balanced in 1 vs 1. But you pretend me to spar with you or you gank me

Indeed Doro, that's why I dont spar 45s sprint/bubble champs and minis in spar area. Cos our classes are not balanced in 1 vs 1. But you pretend me to spar with you or you gank me
    To be honest, I'll gank anyone that's there for any easy fight. People that refuse to fight me but will immediately go jump in front of a new champ. You're there to fight, not to farm.

Page 64 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast