We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

What if - For Dummies, or Those who missed it.

InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Obvious being not obvious enough when you are a (sore)arsch or a moron (if not both), I am going to enlighten The Community™, again.

Unfortunately for the Clowns who displayed their know-how, or rather their illusions that they have any, they failed at the first post.

But...

What If they did not fail that hard at the very beginning?
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Post #1
    Failure #1 : There's actually several there. Let's just focus on the one without which the Clowns, and their herd, would have been less ridiculous.

That's the ''timestamp'' or dating.
    They could have used the chat timestamp and/or the /time command. But these are based on the time set of the computer the client is on, and that can be easily modified, whereas /servertime is ''universal''

For people based in EU, and playing on a computer whose time is set as the one of the country their are living in (implying they are no Clowns playing ''with US Time''), that gives :

GMT : 11/26 11:25 PM
    CET : 11/27 00:25 AM
    EET : 11/27 01:25 AM

So far, So good...

Well, No.

The (you-know-who-I-mean) character wasn't online at that time.
    Simple.
    And.
    Sad.
    You-know-who-I-mean was actually logged out for about 4 hours and 38 minutes (that's 278 minutes or 438 minutes depending if you are a Clown or not), and did not log back (and should still stay OFF for some more time), nor delete, nor rename, nor get banned (unless a per-character ban feature has been implemented), nor transfer since then.

How come?

Elementary...
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

The r14 clubber spider is anonymous, so the timestamps dont work.

problem solved he clubbed end of story.

Elementary...

How come?

It's been demonstrated already by You-know-who-I-mean...
    And since he has not logged in since before You-know-what, you can find out yourself.

Pick a creep
    Enter
    Open your social panel
    Select Friends tab
    Click Add
    Type Monstreous
    Click Done.

And... Fiat Lux!

GMT

CET

EET

QED.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Hold on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodri View Post
    time stamps in friend list dont work when you are ANONYMOUS rofl so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordarran View Post
    This is actually true, he is anon and timestamps dont work when anon.

- When my anonymous friend goes offline while I am online, Last Time Online in my Friends list is not being updated (and still displays his previous log out time)
    I am a Clown, ''Timestamp'' does not work!

- When my anonymous friend goes offline while I am online, Last Time Online in my Friends list is not being updated. When I log out and log back in, Last Time Online is updated
    I am a Clown, I did not figure that out.

- When I put a new (anonymous) friend in my Friends List, after he's logged out, Last Time Online displays his last log out time.
    I am a Clown, My head hurts.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

If the player is anonymous it doens't update. So Mina, you went again on a HUGE failure and made a shame out of yourself. Next time you should just keep silent frenchie fry

such devotion and commitment minamata for maiki are you in love? dreaming of sexy nights?
    or just mad he wasnt caught by you?

Case Cleared and, untimely Closed

Now, for the sake of squealing, trolling, drivelling... What If?

What If You-know-who-I-mean was actually online? Which he wasn't, but What If?
    What If the Clowns weren't Clowns? Which they are, but What if the Clowns would have staged it while You-know-who-I-mean was actually online?
    What If the Clowns had figured out they were Clowns? Which they had not, but What if they had edited the servertime, edited properly that is?
    What If You-know-who-I-mean had logged in after the staging? Which he had not, so far, but What if he had?

Yes.

What If?
    What if Earth was flat?
    What if there was 100 minutes in an hour?
    What if I could use proper tenses in English?
    What If?

Tomorrow, I'll take you to another Dimension, in the Twilight Zone. No bots, just pixels.

In the meantime, here's some homework for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Amene View Post
    you logged off EXACTLY 1 hour and 1 minute after the pic was taken And then never entered again.
    I play with US time and you logged exactly 1 hour 1 minute after i took the screenie

1 hour and 1 minute.
    1 hour and 1 minute.
    EXACTLY!

How Come?
    If you find the solution. I delete!

My head hurts.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    HAHAHA Minamata exploiter running away from truth as per usual. How does it feel to be destroyed by transfers minarat?
    This is amusing. Mid-life crisis in full bloom.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

frenchie fry
    Sure about this?

Also HebnesO i tried giving im a drawing but all he wanted was gym card to loose some pounds, thing my beloved father is in dire need of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbali View Post
    Sure about this?
    Can't beat them so join him? Where have been the real life death threats that you made to mina in kinchat when he got you banned?
    Also I can confirm he's french fry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumanciu View Post
    Can't beat them so join him? Where have been the real life death threats that you made to mina in kinchat when he got you banned?
    Also I can confirm he's french fry.
    Think you got the wrong person.

Dunces and jabbers only...
    Disappointing, though not unexpected.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

1 hour and 1 minute.
    1 hour and 1 minute.
    EXACTLY!

That is indeed a Problem.

Solution #1 The problem can't be solved!
    To calculate the time between the taking of the picture and the log off time of you-know-who-I-mean, you need to know both... Both times...

Hmmm...

F********a : ''time stamps in friend list dont work when you are ANONYMOUS''
    V***y : "This is actually true, he is anon and timestamps dont work when anon"
    A****n : "If the player is anonymous it doens't update"
    D****r : "FYI timestamps in your friendlist tells nothing about their time spend. Hence "LAST LOGIN TIME" not FIRST LOGIN TIME , HOURS PLAYED , AMOUNTS OF LOGIN ETC"

Hmmm...

Is it what I think it is?...

Do you feel it? Do you feel it, the Twilight Zone?

you logged off EXACTLY 1 hour and 1 minute after the pic was taken And then never entered again.
    you logged exactly 1 hour 1 minute after i took the screenie
    If the player is anonymous it doens't update
    Provides twice the EXACT same timing. Then makes a statement that proves himself wrong?

Clowns are Clowns, and self-derision their best tool.

To be continued... Solution #2
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

R14 clubber monsty

Haven't seen one more ######## than Adingostolemybaby in all my life .
    You are really embarassing trying to support all the scum you play with.
    Minamata is like SGT Hartman : he is hard but he is fair, but assuming you all are clowns/########/imbecilles/prolly cuckold too you are not so smart to avoid to speak and you continue to ridiculize yourself.
    Please all you rubbish ppl quit the game and maybe try to suicide irl .
    With Love Anolus

While Mina continues his mental attempt to save monsty's back (that doesn't even want to be saved btw, as i recently got the info he is the taker, so why save him if he lieks it? Bah...)...we can continue to look at this shameful spider hypocrite complaining about clubbers and then joining them in a ######## spot behind DG..

While Mina continues his mental attempt to save monsty's back (that doesn't even want to be saved btw, as i recently got the info he is the taker, so why save him if he lieks it? Bah...)...we can continue to look at this shameful spider hypocrite complaining about clubbers and then joining them in a ######## spot behind DG..
    The only mental ppl it's you and all BD scum and all the idiots sheeple that follow your way to play.
    Althought i hate Monstoreous i won't doubt at all about his honesty because he is not trash like you all.
    You all are lucky that turbine is a #### company that thinks only about money because all of you must have been bannea lot of years ago .

Anolus rage. <3
    Didn't you say ingame Maiki is a g** a**f**** bastar*? Already changed idea?
    You even mentioned nazism, are you really sure? xDD Three frenchie fries..mina, ano and monsty. Well Ano is half, but still enough.

Anolus rage. <3
    Didn't you say ingame Maiki is a g** a**f**** bastar*? Already changed idea?
    You even mentioned nazism, are you really sure? xDD Three frenchie fries..mina, ano and monsty. Well Ano is half, but still enough.
    It's a know thing that i sayd all the words you typed , prolly i've sayd a lot more and even worst but this doesn't change the fact that i still respect him as a honest player .
    Your childish attitude is really sad and have simple ######## rules : you are not my friend ? i try to cause you as many problems as i can.
    Try to grow up you lurid maggots , all you do is saying lies and try to spread em all over the servers althought you all know that you all are scum and all the servers you ruined is a proof about it .
    §IF most of the ppl on our server are idiots, scaredidiots,sheeple etc this doesn't mean that everyone must follow your weird way of acting, there are some ppl that will do everything to not be assimilated by you scum trash ppl .
    Remenber it

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    §IF most of the ppl on our server are idiots, scaredidiots,sheeple etc this doesn't mean that everyone must follow your weird way of acting, there are some ppl that will do everything to not be assimilated by you scum trash ppl .
    Remenber it
    and you are their king, a glorified marble worker! such rage damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodri View Post
    and you are their king, a glorified marble worker! such rage damn.
    King ? i doubt
    I am just a person who follow his way without caring about the others, despite most of you i have moral principles that i won't destroy.
    All the bans i got are just for rage and i got 0 for exploit etc , a gm never sent me a tell to stop what i was doing, for me it's enought to raise myself from the bottom where you all stand.
    Just to point out i am not a marble worker, i am a marble seller ^^ i have an office and i sell marble things etc , i don't work in a quarry ^^

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast