We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    In the Shire, every Friday is a Green Dragon Friday! So Barmy opens the doors as usual tonight, 8PM UK/BST (3PM servertime). And there should be lots of hobbit news today!

Remember, GDF is a hobbit event, with dwarven travellers welcome. Just have a look at the guidelines in the first post, and we'll all get along swimmingly. Else, it is always grand if yer bring some entertainment fer the crowds; songs, riddles, poetry or similar. Just send a quick /tell to the hobbit trying to organize things (more often than not meself), and he or she will find room fer yer.

See yer there, hobbits! A warm welcome to yer!
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

Congratulations hobbits! Today is our 75th birthday!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit

Naturally, we'll celebrate this by, er, doing exactly what we do every Friday! Songs, dancing, poetry, riddles and most definitely the latest in hobbit news. So welcome to the Green Dragon tonight, 8PM UK (3PM servertime) as usual, hobbits!

Yes, it is Friday! Yes, the Green Dragon opens its doors to hobbits from all over (and the few travelling dwarves visiting). 8PM UK for songs and dance, poetry, riddles and the latest in hobbit news! And boy oh boy, is there ever a lot of news to cover today.

As always, remember the guidelines from the first post, and remember it is grand if yer bring some entertainment. Just have a chat with the hobbit who tries ter control the hordes, and he or she will find room for yer! 8PM UK, see yer there hobbits!

Bonkadoc puts down the barrel on the wharf and peers over the river. The Buckland ferry comes as it goes, but it is seemingly important to the hobbit it comes right at that time. He waves to the ferryman well in advance. "I got a real good batch, right here waiting for you!"

Bonkadoc stands proudly beside his barrel, waiting for the ferry so he can roll it on it. "Remember you need to keep it this side up."

The ferryman grunts as he rolls the barrel over to the ferry, his attention not perfectly on the barrel. Bonkadoc hurriedly follows his ferry into the water, keeping his hands on the barrel. The water gets deep very soon.

"This way up! You see!" Bonkadoc gestures frantically at the ferryman, up to his waist in water, who waves back.

The ferry leaves to Buckland and Bonkadoc wades out of the water and puts his hands on his hips. "Phew, that was close."

"But look at the time. I am late again from the Green Dragon."

Was that more turnip juice, master Bonkadoc? *shivers*

Anyway, it is Friday. Barmy opens the doors to the Green Dragon as usual, 8PM UK/BST (3PM servertime). Hope to see you there, hobbits (and travelling dwarves), for songs and dance, riddles and the latest in hobbit news! Welcome!

Aww yes..I think I fancy a lovely evening at the Dragon tonight....see you there!
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Yet another busy few Shire days await, with parties, ghost walks with surprises, markets and the likes. Phew.

Still, the weekend kicks off at the Green Dragon as usual. So welcome there, hobbits! We start as usual, 8PM BST/London time, 3PM servertime!

Glad this is still going on (not that I expected anything less), it's been a long time...

Tee hee. Yer can't keep a hobbit down when it comes ter partying on Fridays! Or the rest of the week, fer that matter...

Anyhoo, we're back again tonight, 8PM BST/UK (3PM servertime), for the usual Dragony stuff. Remember this is a hobbit event (with travelling dwarves welcome), and that forced emotes, fireworks and other flashy stuff is best left elsewhere. Else, bring yer good cheer and dancing feet, and I am sure it'll all be grand!

Should yer have any entertainment for the crowds, like a song, poem, riddle or similar, don't hesitate ter whisper (/tell) the sometimes bossy-looking lass by the fireplace. She may be slow responding at times because of the flurry of whispers, but don't despair, in due time yer will be acknowledged!

See yer in Bywater tonight!

Oh yeah, 3 PM, class time. Crud...

It is Friday! And, like every Friday, the Green Dragon is open for hobbits and travelling dwarves as usual, from 8PM UK time (3PM servertime).

So bring a song, a riddle, a poem or the latest news, or just come to dance, meet new friends and party the night away. Welcome hobbits!

*strums lute*
    *clears throat*
    *sings*
    Oh, sing me a song about hobbity ways
    Forget what yer grumpy old gammer says
    The night is fer drinking and dancing at inns
    Just try not ter kick all the lasses' shins

Friday time, which can only mean - Green Dragon Friday time!

Although them times are a litte mixed up these days. GDF starts at 8PM UK/GMT as usual. However, given that some fellers west of the seas cling to summer time still, this currently means 4PM /servertime! (rest assured, things are back to normal next Friday)

So come to Bywater, hobbits, for dancing, drinking, songs, news, merriment, complaining about Barmy's ale prices, bouncing, poetry, riddles and all them other things that may occur at GDF! Travelling dwarves are welcome as usual.

*fluffs his pillow* Only a short nap, must try and stay awake for the Green Dragon
    *snuggles in his Eiderdown* Those Shirefolk have no idea of the time difference here in Newbury. Would love to hear the lovely songs Amorey again *stifles a large yawn*
    must...stay...awa....Zzzzzzzzz

((one day ill get there again! just so very very late for us Hobbits down under! oh well, to all my cousins in the Shire have fun!))
    Inside every old person is a young person wondering what just happened

It is indeed Friday again! Hooray! And that meens Green Dragon Friday! Yay!

Rumours have it there may be a brand-new poem performed tonight, so fingers crossed there! Else, there will be songs and dancing, news, riddles (we'll find room for some tonight, promise!), more news, drinking and all the rest.

The inn opens 8PM GMT/UK, 3PM servertime. Welcome hobbits!

Tis with a heavy heart that I may no make it ternight ((Real life event, I'm being dragged too )) But I knows yer'll all have a grand time.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TwenBumblefoot View Post
    Tis with a heavy heart that I may no make it ternight ((Real life event, I'm being dragged too )) But I knows yer'll all have a grand time.
    That is unfortunate but we shall look forward to see yer next week *cheers*

As for the Hobbit Heart...we will be there tonight, we got bags full of pies, a few kegs of ale and even some new music *cheers*

See yer all tonight !
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Wonder of wonders! It is Friday again! And that surely means.... Green Dragon Friday!

So, as yer likely know, this is our weekly RP event for hobbits and the odd travelling dwarf! Longshanks are, as always, encouraged to avoid the inn during the event. This is not because we are mean and hate yer, but because for two hours each week, we'd love to keep a hobbit-themed event in a hobbity atmosphere. And that's somewhat hard when our view is blocked by lots of tall fellers who claim to be special protectors of the Shire, pat us on the head and say that we're just so adorably cute and merry all the time.

So roll up a hobbit and join the fun, yer know it is the grand thing to do!

Tonight, we'll have business as usual! Which means songs, dancing, poetry, news, more songs, bouncing, complaints about ale prices, a fireworks sendoff and assorted other things.

So welcome to Bywater, hobbits! The doors open as usual at 8PM UK (3PM servertime), and they close 2 hours later. Good times!

Riddle me this, riddle me that: What's green, loud, two hours long and with lots of music?

No, it is not a secret uncut version of Shrek! Rather, it is Green Dragon Friday!

Tonight we're back in Bywater as usual, for our usual hobbity songs, dances, riddles, news, poems and whatever else we can think of.

8PM UK/GMT (3PM servertime)! Welcome hobbits!

I thought this item might be appreciated here.

http://www.wetanz.com/the-green-dragon-sign-magnet/

*grins at Bonkadoc*

Else:

"Stop, hey, what's that sound?"
    Why, it is the sound of hobbits preparing for the Green Dragon tonight! Everything happens as usual from 8PM UK onwards, so bring yer merriest moods and musical melodies there! Welcome!

Do you hear what I hear? Why, it is the sound of hobbits preparing for... hey, what do yer mean I used this last Friday?

Anyways! It is Friday! The Dragon is still Green! And us hobbits are still in Bywater, from 8PM UK and two hours onwards! Hooray! Hobbits and travelling dwarves welcome! Taller fellers are encouraged not to come, so we can keep having this as a hobbit themed event.

The order of the day is both familiar and unpredictable. Songs and dancing, grumpy gaffers, pie poetry, complaints about ale prices and old rugs, riddles that make yer tear yer hair out, some amazing lute playing and the very latest in hobbit news. Oh, and I suppose it is about time we did a rundown of all the hobbit yule events this year, there are quite a few planned!

See yer 8PM UK/3PM servertime at the Green Dragon, then!

Thanks fer them pictures, master Cris!

And it is Friday again, so we meet in Bywater at 8PM UK (3PM servertime) as usual! Welcome hobbits one and all!

Yule is near! And as usual, the Green Dragon throws its doors wide open fer a yule party! This year's party is held on Friday December 21st!

Date: Friday December 21st
    Time: 8PM UK (3PM servertime)

So bring yer best yule-themed songs, poems, riddles or news, dress up in festive yule garments, and we'll have us a merry, grand and good time at the Dragon.

Usual Green Dragon guidelines apply, so remember: This is a hobbit event, with travelling dwarves welcome.

Also be ready fer the Green Dragon Friday new year's party, to be held in Brockenborings/Plough and Stars Friday December 28th. More news soon!

See yer in Bywater this Friday, everyone!

Party thread on the Lost Mathom forums

Well!
    For me hobbits and christmas has become my new "get- into- the christmas mood!" thing hehe

I think Ksys will come tomorrow in her best Yule-attire See you
    -ACHAZIA-
    Songwriter in The Shades and my music at Soundcloud
    Contributer at Lotro Players
    The Shadows

Tonight! GDF yule party, at the usual GDF time, 8PM UK (3PM server).

Yule want ter be there, hobbits! Welcome!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast