We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Re: [EVENT] Green Dragon Friday

Hullo!

Since Friday is right in the middle of the hobbit Midsummer festivities, the coming Green Dragon Friday (June 22) will have a midsummer theme!

So, if yer have summer-themed food, news, songs, poems, riddles etc., it is grand if yer bring it to Bywater this Friday, hobbits! A warm welcome to yer!
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

Midsummer is here, and it is Friday, so it is time for the Midsummer Green Dragon Friday! 8PM UK/3PM servertime in Bywater, hobbits. A warm welcome to yer!

Yay, it is Friday again! And the Green Dragon opens its doors for hobbits and the odd dwarven visitor as usual, 8PM UK time / 3Pm servertime. So shake a leg, hobbits, and dwarves shake a keg! Welcome!

Hiya. I've been uploading on youtube recently, and one of my old video's reminded me of LOTRO! In particular Green Dragon Friday. This is a promotional video I made for the Kin ''Shirelings'' back in 2008, this was also near the start of GDF and towards the beginning you can see some of the early patrons.

For a long time (3 years!!!) the music was taken off by youtube, but i've noticed it's back! So turn up your speakers and have a glimpse of how things were 4 years ago on Laurelin server.

The video star's Lothilia sewing seed for a few seconds (I wasn't up for a speaking part), and her father Jimothy Bolewood who does some fishing and some waffling at the end. Thankfully we can't hear what he's saying to the locals at The Perch Inn, however I can finally reveal that he was bemoaning the fact he'd been kicked out of The Green Dragon for bad behaviour by Barmy Rootknot! Good job he was heavily edited.

All the best, and glad you are all still enjoying Green Dragon Friday. I will pop in sometime, promise.

Please note!! You cannot join Shirelings Kin anymore! This was an ancient Kin of hobbits who's sole purpose was to create RP atmosphere in The Shire as at the time, there was no RP at all (perish that thought! perish it!!). Job done and dusted, I know the RP is doing very well after all this time.

x
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084666/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]]

*Cheers for Lotti*

We miss you at the Green Dragon, Miss Lotti! We do hope you can put in an appearance sometime soon!
    Simbo Rumblebelly
    Gardener, Adventurer and Pie-Lover

Good to hear from yer, Lotti! I remember them old Shirelings videos, grand to see this one too!

Else:

Friday! Green Dragon! Bywater! Tonight! 8PM UK! Welcome hobbits!

Green Dragon Friday again! Come to Bywater for music and dance, poetry, riddles and always the very latest in Shire news. And they say there may be a dance lesson again!

8PM UK, hobbits! Welcome!

There's no summer vacation fer us hobbits, and since the Farmer's Faire was delayed, we sure could use an outlet fer our party moods. So it is jolly grand and good that it is Friday again!

Bounce over to Bywater tonight, hobbits, 8PM UK (3PM servertime) for another Green Dragon Friday! Welcome, hope ter see yer there!

Tis all this rain thats delaying the harvest fer sure!

Grand to see so many there!

If yer wonder what menu Barmy served up last night, here's what yer missed:
    - Leek and cheese soup with a small loaf of fresh-baked bread
    - Cider and pork casserole with bacon, seasonal vegs, taters and fresh herbs
    - Rhubarb fool; rhubarb slow-cooked in honey and folded into whipped cream

Else, from the news last night:
    - The hobbit market is back in Michel Delving the coming Monday and Tuesday (23rd and 24th), 8PM UK
    - The hobbit Grand Summer Picnic is set fer Sunday July 29th, just north of Stock, 7:30PM

And also, just a reminder that for the coming Friday, July 27, we will move to the Floating Log in Frogmorton (since Barmy is busy serving up food fer the Farmer's Faire). Them locals there have promised ter take good care of us. Also note that on the 27th, we will start and close one hour earlier.

So: Floating Log Friday, July 27th, 7PM-9PM UK (2PM-4PM servertime). Welcome hobbits!
    Last edited by Linawillow; Jul 21 2012 at 04:18 AM.

It is Friday! And that means Green Dr... oh, naw, we're in Frogmorton tonight! And we start one hour earlier than usual! (and similar, we close one hour earlier)

So welcome ter the village where them put frogs in their ales instead of hops. Floating Log Friday, tonight 7PM-9PM UK (2PM-4PM servertime). Usual Green Dragon Friday guidelines apply.

Welcome hobbits!

This coming Friday, August 3rd, we'll move to the The Ivy Bush in Hobbiton at the usual GDF time, 8-10PM UK (3-5PM servertime). Welcome hobbits!

Another reminder: Tonight we're in the Ivy Bush in Hobbiton! Welcome hobbits, 8PM UK (3PM servertime)!

Since the mayor is still making a horrible mess of things over in Bywater, we're in the Bird and Baby in Michel Delving this coming Friday, August 10th. 8PM UK (3PM servertime) as usual! Welcome hobbits!

*strums her lute*

Oh, sing me a song
    Of the inn called the Bird
    Come sample their cider
    Yer sight will be blurred

Tonight is the night
    When us hobbits are there
    Get ready fer dancing
    And bring yer good cheer

Bird and Baby Friday tonight, hobbits! 8PM UK (3PM servertime). Usual Green Dragon Friday guidelines apply. Welcome!

Screenshot, eh? There's one (plus me song lyrics) over at me burrow. Enjoy!

Else, a relaxed and quiet start, but them crowds piled in towards the end. Grand ter see yer all there!

Oh, and next Friday? We're back at the Green Dragon! Home sweet home!

Finally, we can return to the Green Dragon! So we'll have a "Return to the Dragon" party tonight! Which may look rather a lot like a regular Green Dragon Friday, but ...yay!

8PM UK (3PM servertime), as usual. Welcome hobbits!

It was grand seeing yer all at the Dragon last night! Hooray hobbits and dwarves!

GDF! Tonight! 8pm UK! Enjoy, hobbits!

Yay! Friday! Green Dragon Friday!

Tonight's GDF may have a slight moon theme, for various reasons. Just don't spend all the evening howling at the moon!

8PM UK (3PM servertime) as usual! Welcome hobbits and dwarves!

Smile

I'm coming next week seems to be an wonderful event for my hobbit

A warm welcome to yer! Just come inside and join us by the fireplace, and I am sure we'll all have us some grand fun! And if yer just can't wait, there are quite a few hobbity events upcoming (not least the markets Monday and Tuesday), just have a look in me burrow calendar or in the Bramblebury Gazette.

Oh, and thank yer everyone who came last night!

Friday night's the night! A Green Dragon Friday night! So welcome to Bywater once again, hobbits, the doors open as usual at 8PM UK time (3PM servertime). See yer there!

In the Shire, every Friday is a Green Dragon Friday! So Barmy opens the doors as usual tonight, 8PM UK/BST (3PM servertime). And there should be lots of hobbit news today!

Remember, GDF is a hobbit event, with dwarven travellers welcome. Just have a look at the guidelines in the first post, and we'll all get along swimmingly. Else, it is always grand if yer bring some entertainment fer the crowds; songs, riddles, poetry or similar. Just send a quick /tell to the hobbit trying to organize things (more often than not meself), and he or she will find room fer yer.

See yer there, hobbits! A warm welcome to yer!

Congratulations hobbits! Today is our 75th birthday!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit

Naturally, we'll celebrate this by, er, doing exactly what we do every Friday! Songs, dancing, poetry, riddles and most definitely the latest in hobbit news. So welcome to the Green Dragon tonight, 8PM UK (3PM servertime) as usual, hobbits!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast