We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by lokerola View Post
    Maybe I'll get up at 2:30am US time and stumble in?
    If you do, you won't find many of us hobbits there (although, I suppose Barmy will still be behind the bar)! We start 2:30 PM servertime (aka. US east coast time).
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

Friday is near, which is grand, because it is almost a week since the last one! Um...

Anyways, us hobbits will meet again at the Green Dragon this Friday, for drinking, gossiping, dancing and merriment. Come greet both old friends and new acquaintances, bring a poem/story/song/riddle, and share the local news. We start at 7:30PM UK time! (2:30PM UK time). Welcome hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is an in-character roleplaying event for hobbits. Please don't talk about real-life stuff at the event, but keep chat topics relevant for hobbits living in the Shire. Travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, but for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

GDF again this Friday! Anerra is hosting, so have a chat with her if yer have news or entertainment to share! 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual, welcome hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is an in-character roleplaying event for hobbits. Please don't talk about real-life stuff at the event, but keep chat topics relevant for hobbits living in the Shire. Travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, but for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

Pycella will be hosting at the Green Dragon this Friday, so be sure to ask for pie! Doors open at 7:30PM UK as usual (2:30PM servertime). Welcome hobbits! Bring gossip and news from the Shire! Oh, and poetry, songs and stories too.

Among upcoming events and news are a fishing trip on November 3 and a Bree-Land Wightseeing Tour on November 4. Read all about it in the Bramblebury Gazette!
    http://www.brambleburygazette.com/

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

Tomorrow is Friday, a most grand day for hobbits, since we take the afternoon free for feasting and merriment! Ideally at the inn too. So the doors at the Green Dragon open at 7:30PM UK as usual (3:30PM servertime this week, due to the EU ending Daylight Saving Time last weekend). Welcome, hobbits! Come for the latest news, drinking, dancing and grand times!

The weekend ahead will be a busy one, with a fishing contest on Saturday and a Wight-seeing trip on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday, the hobbit market is back in Michel Delving. Read all about this, and more, in the Bramblebury Gazette!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

Friday is coming up fast again, so it is time to freshen up a bit after the end of a long week, come to the inn and share a mug or five of ale with the local hobbits! Doors open Friday at 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime) as usual. Welcome!

If yer have news from the Shire, or entertainment to share (songs, poetry, stories, riddles or similar), please have a chat with the hobbit hosting the evening. As for the latest hobbit news, yer can always read those in the in the Bramblebury Gazette!

Anerra will be hosting at the Green Dragon this Friday, so there are sure to be apples on the menu! Doors open at 7:30PM UK as usual (2:30PM servertime). Welcome hobbits! Bring gossip and news from the Shire! Oh, and poetry, songs and stories too.

For news about upcoming hobbit events, read the Bramblebury Gazette:

Pycella will be hosting at the Green Dragon this Friday, so be sure to ask for pie! Doors open at 7:30PM UK as usual (2:30PM servertime). Welcome hobbits! Bring gossip and news from the Shire! Oh, and poetry, songs and stories too.

Yule is getting near, and the Shire hobbits are working hard to prepare for the celebrations. See the list of planned yule events in the Bramblebury Gazette!

Friday is coming up fast again, so it is time to freshen up a bit after the end of a long week, come to the inn and share a mug or five of ale with the local hobbits! Doors open Friday at 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime) as usual. Welcome!

The early yuletide kicks off proper in the Shire this Saturday, when we start working on this year's hobbit yule drawing (video). For more hobbit news, yer can always read those in the in the Bramblebury Gazette!

The yuletide is getting near, preparations are on the way, and yer should all take good care of yerself in the busy season. For instance, by coming to the inn for an ale and a dance and some gossip? Aye, indeed! Pycella will be hosting GDF this Friday, and the doors open at 7:30PM UK as usual (2:30PM servertime). Welcome, hobbits!

The coming week will be busy in the Shire, with lots of things happening:
    - The performance of "Ode to Old Bloodtusk" at OAKS Saturday December 8th
    - A mysterious mission for Lobelia on Sunday December 9th
    - The second meetup for the huge hobbit yule drawing (video), Tuesday December 11th

Details about all this, and more, in the Bramblebury Gazette. .

If you want more information about the yule celebrations in the Shire, have a look at this burrow thingy here. Also be sure to check the hobbity yule calendar, with new surprises every day.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22