We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    The Dragon is open again tonight, 7:30PM UK time! Hopefully there will be a new lecture too. Welcome hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

Quote Originally Posted by Linawillow View Post
    The Dragon is open again tonight, 7:30PM UK time! Hopefully there will be a new lecture too. Welcome hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun
    It is! My Teppy has strayed in there on occasion, drawn by the warm light of a friendly fire. Always a pleasure to observe, without being a role-player.

Always a welcome sight, master Teppy! Do stop by again soon!

Else, we are back in the Green Dragon again tomorrow/Friday, doors open 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual. This time, we will likely have a new lecture related to the Quick Post, and possibly a new story as well. In addition, songs/poetry/riddles and all the latest in hobbit news. Welcome hobbits!

While some hobbits may be off on travel due to lazy spring days, Barmy at the Green Dragon won't rest, no no. After all, there is coin to be made, even from the stingy hobbits visiting his inn every Friday. They have started planning the ninth anniversary of these Friday inn nights too, so surely the ale will flow freely while them's plotting their parties.

So, the inn doors will be open as usual this coming Friday, from 7:30PM UK time onwards (2:30PM servertime). Expect music, dancing, stories, poetry, news and more. Depending on what yer bring yerselves, of course. Welcome hobbits!

The Green Dragon is open for thirsty and social hobbits as usual tonight, 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime). Tonight, there will be a lecture about hobbity breakfast! The lecturer will also bring some study materials (aka. food), so there is a chance you can earn the fancy title of "Breakfast Connisu... Connoisa... expert" the same time. Just bring an empty belly!

Else, songs, dances, news, stories, poems, riddles and/or any other things the patrons bring with them. Including news about the 9th anniversary of Green Dragon Friday, coming this May!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

It is almost hard to fathom, but it is Friday again! Which means that the Dragon is open for social and merry hobbits as usual. Although, grumpy and grouchy hobbits are certainly welcome too. Unless yer Lobelia *shivers*

Recently, the Dragon has seen a lot of lankies storm around the inn looking for some silly mystical mythical floating books or some such nonsense. As if them would ever find one of those in a proper hobbit inn. The mayor wouldn't allow that, surely? Anyway, we'll certainly try arrange the inn night as usual. Should things get too busy, we'll find ways to have our hobbity party nonetheless.

Tonight we also hope to have a brand-new lecture, one about salmon! Else: News, songs, gossip, stories, poems, riddles and whatnot. 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual, hobbits. Welcome!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

Once again, Friday beckons! A hobbit holiday, where we take a whole half day off from work to relax and have fun. And some even go to the inn, like the Green Dragon. The doors open as usual at 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime). Welcome hobbits!

This Friday, we will likely have a new lecture on how to hunt coneys, and that'll be grand! So I thought I'd briefly list up all the grand lectures we have had so far this spring:

The Thain
    Concerning turnips
    The decline and fall of Arnor
    How to catch a story by the tale
    The making of stamps for the quick post
    Breakfast is the most important meal
    The salmon: A most mysterious fish

More lectures are very welcome, so if yer have a topic yer would like to talk about, please let me know!

Also, this Friday is the last before the 9th anniversary celebration for Green Dragon Friday kicks off on May 12. If yer haven't already, remember to sign up for entertainment and competitions.

See yer in Bywater, hobbits!

The anniversary celebrations are over, so things are back to normal at the Dragon. So, the inn doors will be open as usual this coming Friday, from 7:30PM UK time onwards (2:30PM servertime). Expect music, dancing, stories, poetry, news and more. Depending on what yer bring yerselves, of course. Welcome hobbits!

We are back in the Green Dragon tonight, doors open 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual. Gossiping, good-natured banter, songs/poetry/riddles/stories, and all the latest in hobbit news. Welcome hobbits!

's Friday again! And what is better than spending the night at the inn? That's right, nothing, so do stop by for a drink, some gossiping and some entertainment. Welcome hobbits! Doors open 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual.

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun.

It's the season to be aley! Then again, what season isn't? Um... best just head to the Green Dragon tonight for an ale or five, during the regular hobbit inn night at the end of the week. Doors open at 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime) as usual.

Come to chat, gossip and have a good time! Entertainers are also welcome, be it with songs, poetry, stories, riddles or whatnot, but as usual: Keep it reasonably short, ideally interactive and somewhat lore-ish. Welcome hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun.

Them summer days are warm, but the ale at the Green Dragon should cool yer right down. Until Barmy presents yer with the bill, that is...

But aye, the Dragon opens its doors as usual tonight, 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime). Come to gossip, drink, dance and have fun! Entertainers are also welcome, be it with songs, poetry, stories, riddles or whatnot, but as usual: Keep it reasonably short, ideally interactive, not dependent on tons of dual-boxing alts, and somewhat lore-ish. Welcome hobbits!

The weather gets warmer and warmer, and the fizzers are still launching from the party tree. At the Green Dragon, though, things are about as usual! Cooling ales, lots of gossip and surely a song and dance or five. Do stop by, hobbits! 7:30 PMUK as usual (2:30PM servertime).

As for entertainment; while some music is always welcome, we always hope for other things too, not least for variety and good roleplaying opportunities. Poetry, tales, riddles or similar. Don't be shy!

No rest for the wicked, nor for summer-lazy hobbits! The Dragon opens its doors as usual tonight, 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime). Come to gossip, drink, dance and have fun!

Entertainers are also welcome, be it with songs, poetry, stories, riddles or whatnot, but as usual: Keep it reasonably short, ideally interactive, not dependent on tons of dual-boxing alts, and somewhat lore-ish. Welcome hobbits!

Friday = Green Dragon Friday! The doors open as usual at 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime), and the dancing, drinking and gossiping usually winds down a couple hours later. Welcome hobbits!

Entertainers are welcome as usual, but please note: There is usually no lack of music, so if there is little time, we'll prioritize poetry, stories, riddles or similar interactive entertaining. If you plan to play music, please try avoid loading up tons of alts to play yer latest masterpiece. It looks creepy when you try to interact with characters who don't respond...

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

Floating Log Friday

Ol' Flourdumpling is busy stuffing his face over in Bywater during the Farmer's Fair, and there are lots of visitors there stepping on the local hobbits. So naturally, the weekly hobbit inn night will move from the Green Dragon! To The Floating Log!

Date: Friday August 25
    Time: 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime)

Have no fear, master Ponto Hopsbloom is more than happy to welcome hobbits to the Floating Log in Frogmorton. He'll greet yer all warmly, although hopefully not with warm ale, and better not with the most "hoppy" of the local ales...

Usual Green Dragon Guidelines apply, which means this is an event by and for hobbits. The odd visiting dwarf is always welcome, though! Should yer have any entertainment (songs, stories, riddles, poems or the likes), please bring it along!

On Friday September 1, we will likely be at the Ivy Bush. And hopefully, back at the Dragon the Friday after that again.

Remember, we will be in the Floating Log in Frogmorton tonight! 7.30PM UK time as usual - welcome hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

And tonight we will be at the Ivy Bush in Hobbiton! 7.30PM UK time as usual - welcome hobbits!

The Farmer's faire is (hopefully) over, and the mayor has (hopefully) packed up and left Bywater for the rest of the year. This means that Green Dragon Friday is back in the Green Dragon tonight! 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime) as usual. Welcome hobbits! Bring news, gossip, entertainment and yer merry selves!

We're back again in the Green Dragon tonight, for an evening of drinking, relaxing and gossiping. Welcome hobbits! If yer have some entertainment too, that's grand: Songs, poetry, tales, riddles or similar. 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime) as usual!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19