We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
    Up and at it, hobbits! 's Friday, a time for feasting and merriment. And no place better to visit than the Green Dragon, where Barmy throws his doors open 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual. Welcome, hobbits!

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

The Green Dragon is open again as usual tonight! Because, it is Friday after all! 7:30PM UK onwards (2:30PM servertime) for ca 2 hours, give or take. Welcome hobbits!

If yer have news, gossip, entertainment (songs, poetry, stories) or similar, please contact the hobbit trying to herd and host the evening. Preferably through /tells, since mysterious emotes tend to drown out in the crowd.

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!

‘s the evening to be merry! Because it is Friday, and as yer know, hobbits feast and have a good time at the end of a long week of labour. And there’s been somewhere between 40 to 50 meals since last Friday evening too, so why not go to the inn for an ale to wash it all down?

Doors open at 7:30PM UK as usual. Welcome hobbits! For hobbits claiming to live across a huge hunk of water, them might arrive at 3:30PM servertime instead (due to the DST difference between UK and US this weekend).

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit character instead to attend, it is grand fun!

's Friday again, and that can only mean that it is time for a tankard or five at the Green Dragon! Whether it is ale, cider or milk in them tankards is up to you.

Doors open at 7:30PM UK as usual (2:30PM servertime). Welcome hobbits! Bring gossip and news from the Shire! Oh, and poetry, songs and stories too.

Friday = Green Dragon Friday! The doors open as usual at 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime), and the dancing, drinking and gossiping usually winds down a couple hours later. Welcome hobbits!

Entertainers are welcome as usual, but remember: There is usually no lack of music, so if there is little time, we'll prioritize poetry, stories, riddles or similar interactive entertaining. If you plan to play music, please try avoid loading up tons of alts to play yer latest masterpiece. It looks creepy when you try to interact with characters who don't respond...

Up and at it, hobbits! 's Friday, a time for feasting and merriment. And no place better to visit than the Green Dragon, where Barmy throws his doors open 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual. Welcome, hobbits! Bring news and gossip from the Shire, entertainment and yer good selves.

's Friday again! And what is better than spending the night at the inn? That's right, nothing, so do stop by for a drink, some gossiping and some entertainment. And all the latest news before yule. Welcome hobbits! Doors open 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime) as usual.

Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun.

The Green Dragon is again open for hobbit customers this Friday, from 7:30PM UK onwards! (2:30PM servertime). Related to this, we have received the following message from miss Almi:

"Miss Pycella’s Pie Shop will launch a new Yuletide pie on December 8th. The new pie will be revealed at the Green Dragon Friday in Bywater. As the esteemed cook of the pie shop, I, Miss Almi, will host the evening and reveal the new pie at the end of the evening at the Bywater Pool banks. The launch will happen around 9:15 ((PM, UK time)). So, if you come in Nimelia or Apri time and find an empty inn, go outside and you’ll find us at the banks, near the bridge and fishing spot!

Unfortunately, Miss Pycella won’t be able to attend the important event herself. She seems to be a bit suspicious about it. “I haven’t seen any new pies nor pie recipes at our shop lately! There is somet fishy about this! Why are you organizing this at the banks?” Well, she has never trusted me, her former nanny that much, so don’t you listen to her. I have done my best to keep the Yuletide pie a secret, and it seems that I have been very successful at that! Rest assured that we nannies always have your best interests at heart!

See you at the Green Dragon Friday on December 8th, starting at seven and half bells!"

Warm Yuletide regards,
    Miss Almi
    Senior Pie Cook
    Miss Pycella’s Pie Shop, 5 Chalk Road, Songburrow

PS. The little bird told me that Master Bonkadoc will have a special turnip juice ceremony during the same evening. Many things to look forward to! "

Welcome to the Green Dragon, hobbits!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20