We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 96 of 150 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3750
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    ............................. moreover i always mark the priority targets and there have never been a warg but once, when a warg i don't remember the name ninjaed a kb in dof, ..........................
    I think i know the warg you are on about
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

We are talking about other things, i am talking about a group of players who deliberately group up with the purpose to kill one specific player and not once, but many times for days and weeks, it happened and happens to me and it happened to many others, last is Arrostorm, i call that behaviour not only lame, but even criminal since it's pure harassment and it comes from the usual few and we all know who they are, but since some of them is also a good player we have to stand them and we have to see people who even encourage them, i'd rather get a wipe more but with good persons in my raid than achieve a victory and hold my nose.
    Harassment because someone is ganking a specific player? You are taking this game way too seriously.
    If I'm in a small group we also target specific players. As I said, recognizable names or freeps of which we know that they will rage when we kill them. Happens on both sides all the time. It's what makes PvMP fun and interesting. You however farm random creeps for the sake of Ranking Points. In my opinion that is far worse than grinding some specific freeps to have some fun.

About your points:
    1 and 2- it's a lie and you know, if you don't know you better ask some freep, i know exactly what creeps say in their ooc, there are tons who got double accounts and keep posting all the bull**** you creeps say about me, on the bright side you're making more and more freeps open their eyes and see how much some creeps are lame and liars, the bad is that with those lies you keep increasing the hate towards me, if you do it on purpose you're just a criminal and you'll get your payback sooner or later.
    Plenty of screenshots available that proves you are camping Grams or farming solo players with your group.

3- True, as i kill any scout i can and as you creeps kill our burgs who come to scout, what's the problem?
    4- If your sources were reliable, you would know that i am never the rat of my raids unless strictly needed, moreover i always mark the priority targets and there have never been a warg but once, when a warg i don't remember the name ninjaed a kb in dof, so don't give yourself that importance because you are just a annoyance in a RvR fight, not a menace.
    3: Usually there are about 3 or 4 wargs scouting. Almost always you track me and not one of the other wargs. But as I said in the previous post, I don't care about that. Keep tracking and killing me as much as you want. I merely pointed it out to prove you are a hypocrite.

4: Almost the same respond I gave to you a while back, but when you say it, it sounds less believable. There have been multiple times where I got killed, revived and I was immediately on freep RAT again (only when you were leading). I also noticed that usually when you are leading, I'm targeted far more often than when Faerdo or Erlo is leading. I'm nearly 100% certain you target me on purpose because you think it annoys me. Again, I don't care about that, I merely pointed it out to prove you are a hypocrite.

Edit: I wanted to add that I understand you prefer to target me over another warg. It has nothing to do with "importance", it's just that you seem to furiously dislike me, so it's more fun for you to kill me. Basically you are proving my point. You are taking this game way too seriously.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Oct 07 2013 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Deni again yes we have been friends for almost 5yrs now in-game and never had a crossed word,i admire ur loyalty to ur tribe but as u pointed out my original post from yesterday it was aimed at the person tryin to take the piss not the tribe as a whole.

This is my LAST POST peeps so let me go with a lil bit of dignity and don't troll this post please.
    So u can imagine how torn I have been over this issue. U have been a gr8 friend and ive enjoyed our pms and the mail u send me when im on freep we've had lots of laughs 2gether

hope u feel better soon and get some rest! away from the stress of pvp and flame wars

take care Col x

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    I think i know the warg you are on about
    You bad dog!
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Harassment because someone is ganking a specific player? You are taking this game way too seriously.
    If I'm in a small group we also target specific players. As I said, recognizable names or freeps of which we know that they will rage when we kill them. Happens on both sides all the time. It's what makes PvMP fun and interesting. You however farm random creeps for the sake of Ranking Points. In my opinion that is far worse than grinding some specific freeps to have some fun.
    Since it seems you find it funny, what if for the whole next week i make a full fellow with 3 hunters -including me-, traited to track stealth and the only thing we do is hunt you down all the time, ignoring all the other creeps we have around? Will you find it funny still? Or will you come here after 30 mins and start crying? Wanna test? Because until it's others who suffer of that treatment they are crying qq babies, i wanna see you how man you are after you suffer the same.

Plenty of screenshots available that proves you are camping Grams or farming solo players with your group.
    Really? And how do you deduce i am in group? Or that if i am in group, i am the leader of the fellow? Is there a buff that says that or is it just an assumption? With the same logic i can tell the same of you every place i see you, i don't think you are that stupid to believe in what you wrote, i believe you're just slandering on purpose and as i said in the previous reply you'll get your payback, don't worry.

3: Usually there are about 3 or 4 wargs scouting. Almost always you track me and not one of the other wargs. But as I said in the previous post, I don't care about that. Keep tracking and killing me as much as you want. I merely pointed it out to prove you are a hypocrite.

4: Almost the same respond I gave to you a while back, but when you say it, it sounds less believable. There have been multiple times where I got killed, revived and I was immediately on freep RAT again (only when you were leading). I also noticed that usually when you are leading, I'm targeted far more often than when Faerdo or Erlo is leading. I'm nearly 100% certain you target me on purpose because you think it annoys me. Again, I don't care about that, I merely pointed it out to prove you are a hypocrite.

Edit: I wanted to add that I understand you prefer to target me over another warg. It has nothing to do with "importance", it's just that you seem to furiously dislike me, so it's more fun for you to kill me. Basically you are proving my point. You are taking this game way too seriously.
    Keep dreaming, as i told you there are many more menacing creeps to kill before you, ask Bloodspill if you want to know about wargs scouting, if you happen to be on target you'll be killed as anybody else, you're just one of the many, no more, no less, if sometime my space bar bugs on your dead body there's nothing i can do, i wrote Logitech about it and still waiting for an answer

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    hmmm what is this odo store morale pot?????? cant be im sure....and i was never a hypocrit my dear small hobbit always played what side i had more fun hence the 4 months playtime i have on ba/spider and the 1 month i have on rk...
    Yes i use store morale pots, usually to be sure not to remain without pots during a fight, i also often won them on lotteries and still winning them in hobbits daily reward, now they're even temporary available in game so no need to buy them in store, i also won once a fall injury immunity and i even used it, go figure, guess you will feel justified now for using all kind of store benefits 24/7, it's like someone who robs a bank using guns and kidnapping persons calls thief someone who steals a apple to eat, you're very funny but don't make me laugh.

P.S.=you mean you always played the winning side,right? This video has been made for you:

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
    No one you see, is smarter than he,
    And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder...

Musical Interlude

It is like today? How could it come to this?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000001d294/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes i use store morale pots, usually to be sure not to remain without pots during a fight, i also often won them on lotteries and still winning them in hobbits daily reward, now they're even temporary available in game so no need to buy them in store, i also won once a fall injury immunity and i even used it, go figure, guess you will feel justified now for using all kind of store benefits 24/7, it's like someone who robs a bank using guns and kidnapping persons calls thief someone who steals a apple to eat, you're very funny but don't make me laugh.

P.S.=you mean you always played the winning side,right? This video has been made for you:

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
    No one you see, is smarter than he,
    And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder...
    Soooooo all this greifing about ppl using store enhancements,which they prolly won from boxes that dropped with keyes they farmed at hh, comes from someone that admits to use store pots etc...c mon odo you bipolar or something?
    I just enjoy all the aspects of the game... pvping with both sides and after a significant amount of years I came to choose creep side cause of the ppl....Im not narrowminded like you italian stalion
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post

To my many friends ive made over the years on both freep and creep side,i have finaly hung my gloves up,it seems the illness a few of u know about that I got over 2yrs ago has finaly reared its head bk so therefore I have more things to deal with in RL.

This is my LAST POST peeps so let me go with a lil bit of dignity and don't troll this post please.

Mike(ronhoward) as we have said to each other many times my friend, British soldiers don't die,we go to hell and re-group......see u on the parade square someday
    Hoping and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    Soooooo all this greifing about ppl using store enhancements,which they prolly won from boxes that dropped with keyes they farmed at hh, comes from someone that admits to use store pots etc...c mon odo you bipolar or something?
    I just enjoy all the aspects of the game... pvping with both sides and after a significant amount of years I came to choose creep side cause of the ppl....Im not narrowminded like you italian stalion
    If you can't even see the difference from a 700 morale pot (and as i said again, i often use them when i ran out of the normal ones and not always together) with a full immunity brand is worthless to talk about. Are you kidding right? And those pots are even available in game now, ask yourself why they put pots and didn't put brands and injury immunity at Michel Delving... waste of time anyway.

Exearus

Versace

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    best post of the day

nice , i see that also here pvp is a serious business <3
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Just in case anyone is interested we have a PvMP map out there.

All the children please stop filling up the forum with your silly bitching and immature name calling etc.

Get into the moors and fight and enjoy what your doing. If you dont enjoy it then quit the game.

This is overlord Azogg saying see you all in the moors and if any freeps want to target me then please feel free. It is only a bloody game

GROW UP!!!

ahahahahaha just trying to understand odo's QQ ahahahaha ,
    maybe i am not that old as u man... maybe i 'got' no same experience... but one thing is true... what u get is about zerging ... with ur mate faerdo... !! and now i wanna say just some things..for both sides... last 6 or more months i am watching the most pathetic action ... and with this.. i mean!! (for example my side) if u just sit in grams about 18:00 until 20:00 or more (and i put these hours...cause in morning is normal to see no action , cause of work or what ever) u will see most of creeps just stand there and w8ing for sharn-blind-webss-ratkille or who ever lead... to log in for make raid... and if that not happen then they just log out... and cya tomorrow or day after tomorrow!! all u doing these days is to making raids for no reason.. and created a new 'kind' of 'gaming' tha seems like keepvsplayers and not pvmp.... somewhere i heared about a champion that reached r11 with 900 kbs or something like that...WOW nice gz then! a full dps class in this rank got amazing stats, enjoy this action of lag and leeching!! odo u done ur job well u reached or u close to reach r15 with ur zerg , sorry if that hurts you..but not see u ever solo.. or just try to spar, so i can see ur abilities.. but dont ever try to speak again about greto cause he is just thousands miles in front of u.. and u must know u are responsible of what happen nowadays in ettens...u and ur friend faerdo..

Blasted-Reign Of Terror

Hello guys.
    I didn't play lotro in ages and I don't know what's going on.
    I just had a quick look at the posts and I noticed that someone used "ELDHEREN69" and posted a picture of Odo using some kind of pots( as I said i didn't play in ages and I don't know anything about the game play anymore).

This is a fake account, a fake Eld, it's definitely not me.

I just logged lotro, took a screenshot and posted it on my old fb account:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

If you don't believe me, check the chat panel and you'll see the date and the time. You can also see that the join date of ELDHEREN69 is oct 13, so this person just create the account.

I have something else to say.
    Maybe in the past I had some issues with Odo, but Long time ago we solved any problem and any misunderstanding.
    He is a wonderful person and now he is my best friend. We talk everyday and definitely he's not stalking anyone.
    I really don't like that people use our old issues to attack him.
    And anyway it's our business, not yours. I hope this will never come up again.

Now, I leave you to your fights for who cheats more in etten.
    I wish you all a Good Night, see you in game!

Exclamation

Guys, lets diss each other about our game play, and about how we behave in game. Bringing stuff outside of game is just... well there shouldn't be place here for stuff like that.

Enjoy game and bring all this energy spent on here in game

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy flaming, but personal things are just too far.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Eldheren View Post
    Hello guys.
    I didn't play lotro in ages and I don't know what's going on.
    I just had a quick look at the posts and I noticed that someone used "ELDHEREN69" and posted a picture of Odo using some kind of pots( as I said i didn't play in ages and I don't know anything about the game play anymore).

This is a fake account, a fake Eld, it's definitely not me.

I just logged lotro, took a screenshot and posted it on my old fb account:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

If you don't believe me, check the chat panel and you'll see the date and the time. You can also see that the join date of ELDHEREN69 is oct 13, so this person just create the account.

I have something else to say.
    Maybe in the past I had some issues with Odo, but Long time ago we solved any problem and any misunderstanding.
    He is a wonderful person and now he is my best friend. We talk everyday and definitely he's not stalking anyone.
    I really don't like that people use our old issues to attack him.
    And anyway it's our business, not yours. I hope this will never come up again.

Now, I leave you to your fights for who cheats more in etten.
    I wish you all a Good Night, see you in game!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Cheers freeps for a REALLY nice raid tonight! First time in a few weeks we got some serious stuff done!

Can not resist but to ask, where are all creep posts tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post

Can not resist but to ask, where are all creep posts tonight?
    keeping it on the battlefield I expect, altho urs was a 1 sided statement u cudve just as easily said where are all posts tonight? as both sides are apt 2 writing.

we may play dif races/sides but sometimes I think we 4get we r people

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    keeping it on the battlefield I expect, altho urs was a 1 sided statement u cudve just as easily said where are all posts tonight? as both sides are apt 2 writing.

we may play dif races/sides but sometimes I think we 4get we r people
    Ill keep that post in my signature

On top of the usual lag Turbine found yet another way to make pvp a bit more 'interesting'.

Missing walls, stairs, bridges, we've seen that occasionally before, but last few weeks missing trees and rocks are introduced also and the frequency of these invisible objects is greatly increased. I can find my way around keeps without walls/stairs, but somehow I don't have all rocks and trees of Ettenmoors hardcoded in my head. It's pretty annoying to run into full-stop, sidestep only to find out your target is out of los behind an invisible tree.

The good thing is that a quick relog (sometimes even mapping out, running back) fixes things until the invisible barrier 'shows up' again elsewhere.

(It's not just in Ettenmoors, see https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...g-graphics-bug )
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Indeed Ig, this is getting beyond a joke. Are these problems the same for the freeps?

It's getting worse by the night in fact. Until recently the graphics bug crept up on you slowly, gradually getting more and more evident as the night wore on, but now the problems arise within just minutes of logging on. And there was that other weird bug the other night Ig when you somehow materialized inside a wall in Tir. How the heck did that happen??

Here's a few screenshots of what the graphics bug is like. Only a complete relog seems to (temporarily) fix it.

All the buildings in HH vanish

Rocks and trees between Tir and GV disappear. These problems don't just have a negative effect on immersion/atmosphere etc, they effectively become invisible barriers that impact gameplay. It may amuse freeps to learn that running into one 'invisible' tree, and getting stuck, prevented my escape from a chasing melee train. You got me! But I think I may have got away had I seen the tree and gone round it. Others times invisible objects block LoS.

This is by no means the worst or most severe example of dodgy stonework in a Keep. But here most of the outer facade of Tir is missing.

Looks like a cool levitation trick by Ohma! but cookie rock is hiding behind a cloaking device. I've ran into it many times now.

This sucks, turbine really needs to address this problem, and quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Are these problems the same for the freeps?

Yep, same here. Whole keeps missing, walls, floor at CG room in Tol (you can't imagine how odd is to fight while it looks like you are in floating in air) rocks all around map. Latest that happened to me is that i couldn't see any textures inside grothum.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Last night was a lot of fun, There were some insane (and server-lag free!) fights, especially around Tol beach and the old OC hotspot.

Later on I was handing in a quest at HH when I joined a small fight between a creep trio (3 Defilers and a Warg) and 2 other freeps (another CMP and a RK). It was hilarious - the two Defilers kept healing each other and we couldn't out-dps their heals, but of course neither they nor the Warg could kill us. This went on for several comical and rather pointless minutes before re-inforcements turned up. More freeps than creeps came so that decided it. I think Erlo ninja'd all the kbs.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Page 96 of 150 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 ... LastLast