We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 95 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    My point is that Shirkaster says there's balance between creeps and freeps, and while that may be true in a spar with rules, it does not hold true if those same groups would meet out in the open
    My impression is that the larger the group, the more the differences even out. Freeps are stronger, on average, but the difference seems to be much less in a raid than in smaller groups or solo/duo.

That said, the "on average" point covers such a huge range that it's hard to make generalisations. The gap between low rank and high rank creeps is huge - much greater than the gap between low rank and high rank freeps. A creep raid with red and blue badges in it is just cannon fodder. A creep raid of green and purple badges is formidable. The same is true of a freep raid, but the difference is much less.

Both sides are also dependent on class mix. High rank Warleaders (and to a lesser extent Defilers) make a huge difference to a creep raid. Good Minstrels and Captains make a huge difference to a freep raid.

Running solo the difference between high and low rank creeps is enormous and probably the biggest change since I was last in the Moors at level 75. Unranked and red-badge creeps are so weak it's just horrible. But green and purple badge creeps are very strong. As well as the difference in skills and audacity, there's also a brutal selection process for creeps - it takes such determination and effort to get past the R6/7 point at which you become viable, that I imagine a lot give up, making those who keep at it that bit more skillful and ruthless.

Anyway, just my meaningless musings on a quiet afternoon at work.

@ Erlo - yes, I write for a living
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    I dont get where you all come from and where you went...
    They came from freep side and they went back to freep side afterwards.

The scale of the flipping is just epic at the moment. There's probably 20-30 regular freeps and 20-30 regular creeps. The balance is another 20-30 who just flip to whichever side they think is on top. It's a total PITA and makes it very difficult to have good action because one side or the other always has overwhelming numbers.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Of all the possible responses to being singled out in Ettenmoors, coming to the forums to rage about it (and to accuse someone of clubbing) must win some sort of award as the most ill-advised.

All you're doing is making yourself a target for every creep who sees you. Take a lesson from master Azogg, for whom the penny finally dropped that the more he raged in OOC and forums about being chosen for special treatment, the more it happened. It may be childish, but causing someone to rage is funny. If you don't react, it just becomes boring. If you can't trust yourself not to react, better to log off or do something else.
    It may be childish? Causing someone to rage is funny? Dude, unless that person is 12 years old who still has to grow up, having fun from making someone rage is low, pathetic and sick, if that person is aged enough i believe he spent too much time in a virtual game and not enough in real life, maybe a good real kick in the butt could help him to realize is not living alone in this world.

A for the clubbing accusation, that is pretty low. I was a kinmate of Gretolas for two years and I have never encountered a more skillful PvPer. He is single-minded, ruthless and determined, but he never, ever clubbed, not a single point. You might be surprised at some of the long-standing, high-rank players of whom that cannot be said, if we go back far enough in time. As usual, "common knowledge" turns out to be a highly unreliable guide to the facts.
    I tell you what is low:
    1- Team up to kill constantly a solo player
    2- Use your friends/kinmates playing the opposite side to ambush players and make undeserved infamy/renown
    3- Using loads of store items to gain advantage over the opponents but claiming to have never used one
    4- Accuse other players to do the things you do so to say "everyone does that"

A real skilled player doesn't need that, the proper adjective is sly.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    A real skilled player doesn't need that
    I'll bite my lip here . . .
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    I'll bite my lip here . . .
    Please don't, let me laugh more, i need more lies and mystifications, i'm still laughing of when you wrote i was camping grams with Erlo raid few days ago while i left and logged off when we were still in tol, but continue please, don't stop, the more lies you say the more people will realize who is reliable and who is not.

Of all the possible responses to being singled out in Ettenmoors, coming to the forums to rage about it (and to accuse someone of clubbing) must win some sort of award as the most ill-advised.

All you're doing is making yourself a target for every creep who sees you. Take a lesson from master Azogg, for whom the penny finally dropped that the more he raged in OOC and forums about being chosen for special treatment, the more it happened. It may be childish, but causing someone to rage is funny. If you don't react, it just becomes boring. If you can't trust yourself not to react, better to log off or do something else.

A for the clubbing accusation, that is pretty low. I was a kinmate of Gretolas for two years and I have never encountered a more skillful PvPer. He is single-minded, ruthless and determined, but he never, ever clubbed, not a single point. You might be surprised at some of the long-standing, high-rank players of whom that cannot be said, if we go back far enough in time. As usual, "common knowledge" turns out to be a highly unreliable guide to the facts.
    Tarmas /rep +1 its wot ive been trying 2 say altho less eloquently

Hi guys!

I can just say that if Col is gone we lost a very good player and an excellent raid-leader! Besides that he Always is there for his friends. I know he has a hot temper, but now Eldar is weakened!

Valagorm

I
    I tell you what is low:
    2- Use your friends/kinmates playing the opposite side to ambush players and make undeserved infamy/renown
    3- Using loads of store items to gain advantage over the opponents but claiming to have never used one
    I would just add, that in Reign there are two wargs of 3 on Eldar that do crit exploit, not sure if 3rd one is in Reign, but most likely is. Sorry, but if you do over 1000DPS one me, while your crit rate is over 85%, there is no chance that you can convince me that you don't do any foul play.
    Also high ranked Blackarrow that kills people on middle of graveyard.
    And another Blackarrow(s) that logout in middle of fight.

And that are are exploits that i saw by myself. Sure there are many more that I haven't seen.

So there is no way that I can not trust Col and trust to any one from that tribe.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Litreb View Post
    Hi guys!

I can just say that if Col is gone we lost a very good player and an excellent raid-leader! Besides that he Always is there for his friends. I know he has a hot temper, but now Eldar is weakened!

Valagorm

Arrostorm has a worse temper than me lol!he has renamed or switched server like 6 times already the past years....:S
    If he gets ratted and killed again again its prolly nothing personal just an easy kill...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    I would just add, that in Reign there are two wargs of 3 on Eldar that do crit exploit, not sure if 3rd one is in Reign, but most likely is. Sorry, but if you do over 1000DPS one me, while your crit rate is over 85%, there is no chance that you can convince me that you don't do any foul play.

And that are are exploits that i saw by myself. Sure there are many more that I haven't seen.

So there is no way that I can not trust Col and trust to any one from that tribe.
    Shirkaster you need to learn noone cares about your crying...you just get ratted and die dont say things like crit exploits or logging... no ss, noone else ever reported something like this in ooc or forums...just stop thrashtalking about Reign its getting sad...
    Last edited by bagasakos; Oct 07 2013 at 01:58 PM.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post

1 thing that makes me laugh is the amount of accusations in these forums. don't come here accusing any1 of clubbing, exploiting blah blah without proof. Reign is a gr8 tribe 2 b in and we group up a lot, much 2 the annoyance of freeps. we r organised and plenty!

back up ur claims or don't say them at all

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

I tell you what is low:

A real skilled player doesn't need that
    1-Fortunately, i don't need and i never had the need to group up neither as a hunter nor as a reaver to kill a single player.
    2-My kinmates use mumble server, my tribe has its own TS server and i refuse the fact we ever, ever exchanged intel.
    3-I was r15 before even store was introduced in game.
    4-I never accused someone's playstyle on a public forum but guess what, today i will of yours...

so let me now tell you what is low odo,

1-Raid up to farm solo players
    2-Raid up, again, to make undeserved infamy/renown because your potential as a hunter is below the average
    3-Using heightened senses to spam track and grief every warg in range because you are afraid of a 1v1 challenge like the sheep is of the wolf (you have greeetings of that r5 warg btw)
    4-You judge and accuse someone you never talked with because you are jealous of his achievements in game, because you know your rank is not honourable since you earned it in raids.
    The funniest of all though, is that all this rant is coming from someone by 20 years older than me who all he does in his life is to stalk the females of the game and keeps getting neglected.

[center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    1-Fortunately, i don't need and i never had the need to group up neither as a hunter nor as a reaver to kill a single player.
    2-My kinmates use mumble server, my tribe has its own TS server and i refuse the fact we ever, ever exchanged intel.
    4-I never accused someone's playstyle on a public forum but guess what, today i will of yours...

You're so funny, everybody who actually plays on eldar knows the state of facts, but let me reply:
    1- Indeed, everybody saw your latest attempts to kill me with 2 wls and others of your tribe on your back, should i remind you how it ended? Or is it too shameful for such a skilled player?
    2- Just lol, i have some friend in mellow and lome too, do you think i don't know know how you play? Everybody with a minimum of iq knows that, don't make us lol
    3- I was reading complaints about you on freep side even when odo had to be created still, go figure, about store I, instead of you, am one of those who never bought a brand or a fall injury immunity, while you were using those to come and kill me, is that skills or p2w? Grow up
    4- Say what you want, i couldn't care less, just be careful and keep it in game, especially when you don't know what you're talking about (thanks for letting us know who gives you the money to buy all those things in store though, at my days the allowance was used in better ways)

1. I like this recent trend of numbering statements in our posts.
    2. It improves the quality and feeling of fast-paced, to the point flame wars.
    3. Odo you are a hypocrite. You accuse people of something you do pretty much every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    1. I like this recent trend of numbering statements in our posts.
    2. It improves the quality and feeling of fast-paced, to the point flame wars.
    3. Odo you are a hypocrite. You accuse people of something you do pretty much every day.
    People like you are among the ones i dislike more, can't even imagine what you were saying about gretolas when he was on hunter only, now that he plays creep he suddenly became a magnificent player and a wonderful person, if i become crazy and i come in creep side you will start make me compliments within one month, disgusting.

you will start make me compliments within one month, disgusting.
    never gonna happen

People like you are among the ones i dislike more, can't even imagine what you were saying about gretolas when he was on hunter only, now that he plays creep he suddenly became a magnificent player and a wonderful person, if i become crazy and i come in creep side you will start make me compliments within one month, disgusting.
    Hehe I'm happy I've stepped on your toe.
    I wasn't very nice to him during SoA, but that's been years ago so no need to still dislike him for the stuff he did back then. If you would go a few pages back, you would find a post of mine saying I disliked his star hugging mentality. He doesn't have that on his reaver though. He's an entirely different player now. And when I say he's one of the most skilled hunters I've seen in this game, I don't mean that to suck-up or something. Being a creep or freep has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of creeps that I find very annoying and likewise for freeps, but of course also lots that I do have respect for.

Don't worry, when you turn to creepside and have the same playstyle/mentality, there's no reason for me to start saying nice stuff about you.

Could we please go back to numbering our posts? I found yours making slightly more sense that way.

Hehe I'm happy I've stepped on your toe.
    I wasn't very nice to him during SoA, but that's been years ago so no need to still dislike him for the stuff he did back then. If you would go a few pages back, you would find a post of mine saying I disliked his star hugging mentality. He doesn't have that on his reaver though. He's an entirely different player now. And when I say he's one of the most skilled hunters I've seen in this game, I don't mean that to suck-up or something. Being a creep or freep has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of creeps that I find very annoying and likewise for freeps, but of course also lots that I do have respect for.

Don't worry, when you turn to creepside and have the same playstyle/mentality, there's no reason for me to start saying nice stuff about you.

Could we please go back to numbering our posts? I found yours making slightly more sense that way.
    Ahahahahah, best comical post of the day, you were just missing "We've seen the light" and "We're on a mission from God" and you could do the blues brothers of the creeps, i'm pretty sure you could be a good John Belushi, amazing.

am one of those who never bought a brand or a fall injury immunity, while you were using those to come and kill me, is that skills or p2w?

1.such hipocritism odo is not good.
    2.you may have never used lotro store as you claim but prolly half the ppl in your raids are store enthusiasts so you can see the contradiction of your posts...
    3.numbering posts rulez Wardat :P
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    1.such hipocritism odo is not good.
    2.you may have never used lotro store as you claim but prolly half the ppl in your raids are store enthusiasts so you can see the contradiction of your posts...
    3.numbering posts rulez Wardat :P
    Being called hypocrite by you is almost as funny as the wardrat post, i speak for myself only, how the other freeps play is not part of my business, i never seen any massive user of brands on freep side claiming he never did like happens with some creep here though, who joins my raids know exactly what i think about and never noticed a massive use of brands, i noticed some used fall injury immunities some time ago but not even that lately, tell me what brought you on freep side for a while after u11 instead, i really wanna laugh a bit more tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post

1-Raid up to farm solo players
    2-Raid up, again, to make undeserved infamy/renown because your potential as a hunter is below the average
    3-Using heightened senses to spam track and grief every warg in range because you are afraid of a 1v1 challenge like the sheep is of the wolf (you have greeetings of that r5 warg btw)
    4-You judge and accuse someone you never talked with because you are jealous of his achievements in game, because you know your rank is not honourable since you earned it in raids.
    The funniest of all though, is that all this rant is coming from someone by 20 years older than me who all he does in his life is to stalk the females of the game and keeps getting neglected.

Think Odo should just #### after a post like this... ownage

Odo isn't even good enough to hold Phantos quiver :P
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Oct 07 2013 at 03:17 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

The Trolls Win AgAin

Quote Originally Posted by Litreb View Post
    Hi guys!

Valagorm
    Ive been Col's online m8 for over 2 years now, indeed as Val says we have lost a good player, and I have lost a good friend, to the curse of the Trolls, big up guys you must be proud!

I am no great ettens player like the other who right in this forum, but I do know that victimization does take place and that to me its nothing short of a bunch of puberty voided teenagers getting their purile kicks at another expense!

Sad but true.

Well said Strucy, I love Col too and i'm not happy. Trolls aren't worth a response tho, so have a nice day yall, and grow up.

I've noticed you understand posts better when statements are summarized. Your tiny brain seem to comprehend the facts better that way.
    1. Greto played like a coward, star hugging, DF spamming hunter, but when not fleeing out of fear, he was incredibly tough to beat in a spar and he's was a good hunter in groups as well.
    2. As a reaver, Greto charges in when other creeps stay behind. His groups improve the action and from the few times I've had a chat with him, I can say he's a nice and funny guy.
    3. Following statement 1 and 2, we could conclude Greto changed his playstyle in a positive way. At least from my point of view.

I don't see how that has anything to do with John Belushi. I think anyone who has played against and alongside Greto as a hunter and reaver would recognize the points made above. From the top of my head I can't come up with an example of a lame creep who turned out to be a great freep, but I'm certain there are plenty of such cases as well.
    I could reply that it's easy to stay in front when you have full time immunity given by r15 and store brand (u10) or when you have 2 wls and others covering you (last month), the truth is that i couldn't care less about him, but when you mention and provoke me in a post you have to expect a reply, both here and in game, when they find someone who shows to everybody how the things really are, they start to slander about things don't even exist,
    in pure mudface style, all covered by servers located oversea that makes nearly impossible to sue them, maybe i should go to their level and mention things like "Norway" but no, i keep it in game and you better do the same, or real life could arrive back to you like a train.

But what we were truly discussing is how incredibly hypocritical you are. You say it's lame when creeps form a group to kill the same players over and over again, who have no chance of defending themselves. (Indirectly) you are doing exactly the same (or even worse, see last paragraph). Few examples:
    1. You form groups to farm solo'ers.
    2. You camp Grams with a group.
    3. Whenever I'm scouting, you spam track me and chase me to get me killed. Time after time.
    4. I heard from multiple freeps you deliberately put me on RAT because you think it annoys me.
    (side-note: point 3 and 4 don't annoy me at all, feel free to continue farming me. Often my rating is too low, the ranking points are barely worth the chase)
    We are talking about other things, i am talking about a group of players who deliberately group up with the purpose to kill one specific player and not once, but many times for days and weeks, it happened and happens to me and it happened to many others, last is Arrostorm, i call that behaviour not only lame, but even criminal since it's pure harassment and it comes from the usual few and we all know who they are, but since some of them is also a good player we have to stand them and we have to see people who even encourage them, i'd rather get a wipe more but with good persons in my raid than achieve a victory and hold my nose.
    About your points:
    1 and 2- it's a lie and you know, if you don't know you better ask some freep, i know exactly what creeps say in their ooc, there are tons who got double accounts and keep posting all the bull**** you creeps say about me, on the bright side you're making more and more freeps open their eyes and see how much some creeps are lame and liars, the bad is that with those lies you keep increasing the hate towards me, if you do it on purpose you're just a criminal and you'll get your payback sooner or later.
    3- True, as i kill any scout i can and as you creeps kill our burgs who come to scout, what's the problem?
    4- If your sources were reliable, you would know that i am never the rat of my raids unless strictly needed, moreover i always mark the priority targets and there have never been a warg but once, when a warg i don't remember the name ninjaed a kb in dof, so don't give yourself that importance because you are just a annoyance in a RvR fight, not a menace.

you're just a criminal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceuudfQKiIs

I could reply that it's easy to stay in front when you have full time immunity given by r15 and store brand (u10) or when you have 2 wls and others covering you (last month), the truth is that i couldn't care less about him, but when you mention and provoke me in a post you have to expect a reply, both here and in game, when they find someone who shows to everybody how the things really are, they start to slander about things don't even exist,
    in pure mudface style, all covered by servers located oversea that makes nearly impossible to sue them, maybe i should go to their level and mention things like "Norway" but no, i keep it in game and you better do the same, or real life could arrive back to you like a train.

We are talking about other things, i am talking about a group of players who deliberately group up with the purpose to kill one specific player and not once, but many times for days and weeks, it happened and happens to me and it happened to many others, last is Arrostorm, i call that behaviour not only lame, but even criminal since it's pure harassment and it comes from the usual few and we all know who they are, but since some of them is also a good player we have to stand them and we have to see people who even encourage them, i'd rather get a wipe more but with good persons in my raid than achieve a victory and hold my nose.
    About your points:
    1 and 2- it's a lie and you know, if you don't know you better ask some freep, i know exactly what creeps say in their ooc, there are tons who got double accounts and keep posting all the bull**** you creeps say about me, on the bright side you're making more and more freeps open their eyes and see how much some creeps are lame and liars, the bad is that with those lies you keep increasing the hate towards me, if you do it on purpose you're just a criminal and you'll get your payback sooner or later.
    3- True, as i kill any scout i can and as you creeps kill our burgs who come to scout, what's the problem?
    4- If your sources were reliable, you would know that i am never the rat of my raids unless strictly needed, moreover i always mark the priority targets and there have never been a warg but once, when a warg i don't remember the name ninjaed a kb in dof, so don't give yourself that importance because you are just a annoyance in a RvR fight, not a menace.
    lol this has been going on since SoA. Craven did it to Liio, Sandstorm to me... The difference is that we didnt cry on forums :P
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Page 95 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast