We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    I would disagree here. Uglyorcguy mentioned earlier that he organised 3v3/4v4 spars. WL, Reaver and spider were hell to fight with Minstrel, Champ and burg. If you add LM here and they had another reaver, that were some amazing fights. But pretty much balanced.
    Spars is often a very different thing.

Now I don't know what rules was used for those spars, but if Freeps had been allowed to use all their skills they'd have to be pretty terrible to lose. I'm guessing Mini didn't use FH/CtG/TS, Champ? All the bubbles, Dire need and Adamant?, Burg with double HiPS and T&G?

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    Spars is often a very different thing.

Now I don't know what rules was used for those spars, but if Freeps had been allowed to use all their skills they'd have to be pretty terrible to lose. I'm guessing Mini didn't use FH/CtG/TS, Champ? All the bubbles, Dire need and Adamant?, Burg with double HiPS and T&G?
    Its actually fairly balanced, depending on classes ofc, im one of the freeps that tries to 2v2/3v3/4v4 with Ugly, and we have lost a fair few times. If they have 2 reavers, which they often do, even with heals they can DPS down a mini fairly fast if they co-ordinate impale and DS. (and do you know how hard Urbuhs is to kill when you only have 1 champ and LM on him??).
    we win/lose pretty much same ratio, and none of us that do them are really noobs (generally its Me, Stygian, Laurraa, Haruno, and maybe Sydney that does them, we never have a captain, which would make it much easier for our side), and we are against good creeps (Ugly, Urb etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Its actually fairly balanced, [...]we win/lose pretty much same ratio, and none of us that do them are really noobs (generally its Me, Stygian, Laurraa, Haruno, and maybe Sydney that does them, we never have a captain, which would make it much easier for our side), and we are against good creeps (Ugly, Urb etc)
    Hmm okay maybe I was wrong. This does sound pretty fun and balanced. If you guys are up for it as well, I will send a /tell some time to one of you to arrange a group fight with Angbands.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    to whichever member of Reign of Terror is running about obviously winding me up with ur childish creepname Sheitarrow arrownab grow a pair and stop hiding under a new name so u cant be alt found,u obviously know all my toons a I have nothing to hide,ive done nothing to deserve the constant harassment im getting from u lot,i stand and fight and not runaway like a lot of freeps and creeps,so if ur tryin to mock me cos im not as pro as u lot carry it on at least every rank ive got on all my toons have never been clubbed unlike a lot of u. If ever u feel u do have a set of great hairy aurochs to PM me then fire away tell me wot ur issues are.

Its actually fairly balanced, depending on classes ofc, im one of the freeps that tries to 2v2/3v3/4v4 with Ugly, and we have lost a fair few times. If they have 2 reavers, which they often do, even with heals they can DPS down a mini fairly fast if they co-ordinate impale and DS. (and do you know how hard Urbuhs is to kill when you only have 1 champ and LM on him??).
    we win/lose pretty much same ratio, and none of us that do them are really noobs (generally its Me, Stygian, Laurraa, Haruno, and maybe Sydney that does them, we never have a captain, which would make it much easier for our side), and we are against good creeps (Ugly, Urb etc)
    Still.. Do you use all your skills?

if we agree that way then yes. With all CDs. Still is pretty much balanced.

It depends entirely on each fight. if its a 2v2 i generally go warspeech and am not allowed to heal, else it would be pointless. warspeech is also needed else we wouldnt be able to out DPS WL heals. IF its 4v4 I heal and use fsh and TS dependong on who we are fighting. we also adjust based on what happened in the last fight. If i use fsh and its an easy fight for us, the next time around, if its against the same people, i wont use it. (also dont use play deads).

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    if we agree that way then yes. With all CDs. Still is pretty much balanced.
    So..

Minstrel: Cry of the Chorus -> Anthem of the Third Age -> Fellowships Heart (play dead if attacked) -> Up after expiration -> Triumphant Spirit -> Flop again if needed
    Burg: TnG -> DPS -> HiPS -> Jump from behind -> TnG -> HiPS -> Jump from behind
    Champ: Bubble -> DPS -> Bubble -> DPS -> Dire Need -> DPS -> Adamant -> DPS -> First bubble off CD -> DPS

And that would be balanced against 2 reavers and a WL? That I must see, because them reavers must be friggin epic to manage any DPS at all on either the champs actual morale bar, or at all on burg...

It depends entirely on each fight. if its a 2v2 i generally go warspeech and am not allowed to heal, else it would be pointless. warspeech is also needed else we wouldnt be able to out DPS WL heals. IF its 4v4 I heal and use fsh and TS dependong on who we are fighting. we also adjust based on what happened in the last fight. If i use fsh and its an easy fight for us, the next time around, if its against the same people, i wont use it. (also dont use play deads).
    Ah, a better answer than Shirkaster gave... And what skills do the creeps not use?

So..

Minstrel: Cry of the Chorus -> Anthem of the Third Age -> Fellowships Heart (play dead if attacked) -> Up after expiration -> Triumphant Spirit -> Flop again if needed
    Burg: TnG -> DPS -> HiPS -> Jump from behind -> TnG -> HiPS -> Jump from behind
    Champ: Bubble -> DPS -> Bubble -> DPS -> Dire Need -> DPS -> Adamant -> DPS -> First bubble off CD -> DPS

And that would be balanced against 2 reavers and a WL? That I must see, because them reavers must be friggin epic to manage any DPS at all on either the champs actual morale bar, or at all on burg...
    well they usually attack me first, and like i said, i dont play dead. fsh and TS are ok but that just means i get to live for 35 seconds before they do a double impale/DS and then im dead, even with 13k morale. (like i said, if we think its too unbalanced i wont use fsh) so no fsh, and i die pretty quickly. 2 reavers tend to be able to kill me before our champ + LM can kill there WL.

Ah, a better answer than Shirkaster gave... And what skills do the creeps not use?
    So far we have let creeps use whatever they want.

So far we have let creeps use whatever they want.
    So, one side doesn't use all their skills, and the other does.. Roger that!

my point has been made

So, one side doesn't use all their skills, and the other does.. Roger that!

my point has been made
    Whats the point? if we ban creeps from using some skills in bigger spars like that they would lose all the time. we tried to make it as fair as possible.

Seriously Greto does this old post of yours count for yourself aswell? Its common knowledge on the server you received multiple 1st age symbols for helpin(clubbing) 1 of your creep friends to Rank15,and tbf it wouldn't surprise me in least that yourself clubbed to 15.In the next day or so the 2nd non-clubbed freep will be CG,so I may aswell put the Gz to him here,well done Captain-General Odo.
    omg get ur facts rite arrow. im really disappointed that uve felt the need 2 attack yet another person here.
    I know of whom u speak.....I was there when he got rank 15 and greto won the 1st agers! damn the man :P

there wasn't any foul play. the only thing that's foul at the mo is the rubbish ur spouting. ive known u a long time as u said. but lashing out at tribies isn't the ansa 2 ur rage. log off cool down a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    omg get ur facts rite arrow. im really disappointed that uve felt the need 2 attack yet another person here.
    I know of whom u speak.....I was there when he got rank 15 and greto won the 1st agers! damn the man :P

there wasn't any foul play. the only thing that's foul at the mo is the rubbish ur spouting. ive known u a long time as u said. but lashing out at tribies isn't the ansa 2 ur rage. log off cool down a bit
    I said its common knowledge so wot facts do I need right? And trust me at this moment in time I am relaxed,if I was ragin I would prolly get myself banned which im not gonna give the idiots the satisfaction of, and if I wasn't personally made a target of by ur tribies ingame and on forums,then I wouldn't have to be here retaliating,so once again deni sorry but I think u need to get ur facts right b4 makin me out to be the instigator on this matter.

Whats the point? if we ban creeps from using some skills in bigger spars like that they would lose all the time. we tried to make it as fair as possible.
    My point is that Shirkaster says there's balance between creeps and freeps, and while that may be true in a spar with rules, it does not hold true if those same groups would meet out in the open

My point is that Shirkaster says there's balance between creeps and freeps, and while that may be true in a spar with rules, it does not hold true if those same groups would meet out in the open
    I think that if a group of even numbers meets out in the open(depending on player skill/classes) I would say freeps win 90% of the time, if u can use ALL skills etc.

I said its common knowledge so wot facts do I need right? And trust me at this moment in time I am relaxed,if I was ragin I would prolly get myself banned which im not gonna give the idiots the satisfaction of, and if I wasn't personally made a target of by ur tribies ingame and on forums,then I wouldn't have to be here retaliating,so once again deni sorry but I think u need to get ur facts right b4 makin me out to be the instigator on this matter.
    its gossip that's all. if u wasn't a target b4 im sure u will b now with these posts..... and as 4 instigating wasn't it ur post raging about some1s creep name that started this all?;p

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm
    Seriously Greto does this old post of yours count for yourself aswell? Its common knowledge on the server you received multiple 1st age symbols for helpin(clubbing) 1 of your creep friends to Rank15,
    Are you talking about this event? https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...st-Age-Symbols

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    its gossip that's all. if u wasn't a target b4 im sure u will b now with these posts..... and as 4 instigating wasn't it ur post raging about some1s creep name that started this all?;p
    u obviously aint seein the whole picture,this started well b4 my post today,today was the final straw......I was warned a few weeks ago actually by a couple of long time playin creeps to watch my bk as greto has made some comments aimed at me and has selected me as his main target in moors,therefore with the constant charging through all other freeps to get to me its simply obvious the "hear say" was correct,ive even had peeps in moors PM'in me asking why there is so much hatred.....I would rather the issue be resolved than it carryin on but unfortunately children will be children and prefer to make my gameplay difficult, I came bk to elder a few months ago to get away from same type of idiots....so I suppose the best thing to do is stop comin moors and give in.

I was warned a few weeks ago actually by a couple of long time playin creeps to watch my bk as greto has made some comments aimed at me and has selected me as his main target in moors,therefore with the constant charging through all other freeps to get to me its simply obvious the "hear say" was .
    mayb ur main target cuz u die pretty quick? same as me on defi some peeps are easy kills some arent........deal with it its just a game

u obviously aint seein the whole picture,this started well b4 my post today,today was the final straw......I was warned a few weeks ago actually by a couple of long time playin creeps to watch my bk as greto has made some comments aimed at me and has selected me as his main target in moors,therefore with the constant charging through all other freeps to get to me its simply obvious the "hear say" was correct,ive even had peeps in moors PM'in me asking why there is so much hatred.....I would rather the issue be resolved than it carryin on but unfortunately children will be children and prefer to make my gameplay difficult, I came bk to elder a few months ago to get away from same type of idiots....so I suppose the best thing to do is stop comin moors and give in.
    Don't give up, it's exactly what they want, unfortunately this server is infested with a few low players who, clearly bored and frustrated of their lives, find amusing to team up and kill the same solo target more and more, just the fact you came here to complain is giving them pleasure and satisfaction, so instead of make them happy just fight them back, do they group to kill you when solo? Make a good group and hunt them down, you will see how quickly they'll run away and hide inside a keep if not log off at all. Do you know a specific player is waiting for you? You're a hunter, track him and go find him first, don't waste time on forum, give them the lesson they deserve.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

Of all the possible responses to being singled out in Ettenmoors, coming to the forums to rage about it (and to accuse someone of clubbing) must win some sort of award as the most ill-advised.

All you're doing is making yourself a target for every creep who sees you. Take a lesson from master Azogg, for whom the penny finally dropped that the more he raged in OOC and forums about being chosen for special treatment, the more it happened. It may be childish, but causing someone to rage is funny. If you don't react, it just becomes boring. If you can't trust yourself not to react, better to log off or do something else.

A for the clubbing accusation, that is pretty low. I was a kinmate of Gretolas for two years and I have never encountered a more skillful PvPer. He is single-minded, ruthless and determined, but he never, ever clubbed, not a single point. You might be surprised at some of the long-standing, high-rank players of whom that cannot be said, if we go back far enough in time. As usual, "common knowledge" turns out to be a highly unreliable guide to the facts.

Tarmas are you a writer in rl?

The way you speak man.. Its a pleasure To read!!

One of many reasons To show you respect

/ your biggest fan!

Fun fights yesterday!

Really Nice To see creeps muster a Nice army Quick!

We had some rough setbacks däringa the evening and i reliker we got alot of nu experienced raiders on freep side.. We struggled alot! Some might blame lag but that isnt the major reason for us wiping.. At some points its like a real chicken farm and To many mind their own business....

Time To snap it up abit freeps... If we are To get some kills...

Yesterday at lc we had 40 foes and 14 nature on track before the fight and no! Lag was not the reason we wiped.. No one following rat, people stand in blight etc....the list can be made long....

Only thing is that 40 min later these 54 creeps were ~15...

I dont get where you all come from and where you went...

Bit boring as i keep raid up and go from fighting 50+ To 10-15 soloers in a short period of time..

Hope tonight brings out some more fun

Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast