We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 93 of 150 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3750
    young master shirkaster...we take 2ops to make it even and you immeadiatly flip to 4 blue again...biggest hypocrit of all next time dont say about creeps running when you dont stay for a 6frvs4cr and hips 3 times....just sad
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    young master shirkaster...we take 2ops to make it even and you immeadiatly flip to 4 blue again...biggest hypocrit of all next time dont say about creeps running when you dont stay for a 6frvs4cr and hips 3 times....just sad
    Erm, of those 6 freeps two were on horse watching fight. And of those 4 creeps were visible + 2 wargs. I did used HIPS 2 times (would be so happy if i could use it 3 times), but i use it to use provoke from stealth. I did died in that fight, right?
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    Erm, of those 6 freeps two were on horse watching fight. And of those 4 creeps were visible + 2 wargs. I did used HIPS 2 times (would be so happy if i could use it 3 times), but i use it to use provoke from stealth. I did died in that fight, right?
    u high? u came with 6 while we had 3 npcs on us including drakes...only 1 warg around and he was with the 4 of us...and then even we come back again after we died and you call us in ooc with 4 blue ops outnumbering us....just sad....

Same Sh*t different day, this happens on both sides so stop QQ'ing about it & play the game.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Yay, rage is back

I expected you would justify it that way. That's cool. The freeps who camped Grams later justifed it on the basis that creeps had camped GV earlier. Those creeps justified it on the basis of earlier freep raiding. Those freeps had said 'creeps did it yesterday'... And so on all the way back to 2007.

I mentioned it because you specifically said in an earlier post that if a freep raid disbanded, the creep raid would *not* come to GV to camp like you accused Odo of doing. We all knew when you wrote it that it was bs, it was just entertaining to see how you'd try to justify your own hypocrisy

As for my raiding, yes, I always join a raid when there is one. Soloing in Ettenmoors sucks, for lots of reasons:

1. It is perfectly possible to ride around for hours seeing not a single creep.
    2. I have little interest in camping creep quest spots looking for low-rankers trying to get maps.
    3. Most creeps will call for an OOC airstrike. I went to Grothum with 2 others a few days ago and set a stopwatch going when we killed a BA. Less than 50 seconds later there were 9 creeps there.
    4. Solo creeps are mostly wargs who will disappear if they are losing, making fighting them pointless.
    5. The entire rest of the game is solo - and more fun solo. I want something different when I come to Ettenmoors and that means Raid vs Raid fights.
    6. When there are no raids up the action is either GV-Tir or Grams-Lug, which is without doubt the most lame and tedious "action" there has ever been in the Moors.

Amusingly, however, in your screenshot I am almost certainly *not* in a raid. That's Tir BD, meaning it was GV-BD action, meaning I was either ungrouped or (more likely) in a small group with Areya and Endurion. Those aren't "raid" buffs, they are scrolls/hope, Controlled Burn and various keep/OP/relic buffs. I don't even have any Cappie buffs in that screen.

I have 135k to go till rank. Then I expect to take another long break ... perhaps I'll rank up some creeps

I wonder what I'd find on creepside ... no, wait, I already know - IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME!
    First time since RoR came out, creeps were raided at GV. Yes, 30123798674 times freeps vs 1 time creeps, and i am hypocrite. I am close to thinking that you ppl did it on purpose so you can tell "HA THEY DO THE SAME", wouldnt be surprised. Webss that same day disbanded 2 times his raid cause you hided and just did PvE, keeping your 140% bonus. And after those disbands you come out again with a raid to zerg soloers.
    GOOOOOOOOOOD JOB, LOL

As for your grouping with.. ppl you mentioned - You mean Endurion the store tracker op LM r12? Tell him i said gj for that, give him strong handshake. /sigh

I guess its hard when you are rank 12 champ to attack someone solo, at least now when creeps are god mode.

If you dont enjoy GV-Tir, Grams-Lug, than spread the game, come to cows, roam the map, tell others to do that, dont just drown in the other ppls sh!t play.
    Naaah, you enjoy more joining raids that zerg soloers and duo groups, that disbands after creep raid comes out. +1 more strong handshake, for you this time.

P.S. My pet, QQLAGKILLEDME, wants to say hi to all of you. <3
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    I guess its hard when you are rank 12 champ to attack someone solo, at least now when creeps are god mode...If you dont enjoy GV-Tir, Grams-Lug, than spread the game, come to cows, roam the map, tell others to do that, dont just drown in the other ppls sh!t play.
    You are living in a fantasy version of Ettenmoors.

I *do* roam around, doing quests etc, when there's no organised action. I am lucky to see 3 creeps an hour. They come in three varieties:

1. Wargs who would HIPs if they were losing = pointless for me to fight. Or who come in packs.
    2. Low ranks doing maps who I can kill easily but if I do you'll tell me I'm lame.
    3. Groups of 3-4 doing quests who I cannot kill on my own, no matter how much you think I'm god mode.

There is *no* solo action to be had. By that I mean actually on-my-own, 1v1 solo, not your weird definition of solo which is "ungrouped but running with 4-5 other creeps".

Besides, the entire rest of the game is solo. Ettenmoors is not a solo zone. Raid vs Raid is what Ettenmoors offers me that the rest of the game cannot.

You should really come and play freep for a while. You'd learn one thing that everyone else in the zone knows except you: everyone does the same stuff. Everyone. No exceptions. If you don't believe me, ask Apbt, probably the most experienced creep in the game. He says the same thing a few posts above. Same stuff, both sides, for 6 years. You just don't get it, which is why you are such a comedy figure - you notice none of your fellow creeps come here to support you? That's because you're embarrassing.
    Last edited by Tarmas_Eldar; Oct 05 2013 at 10:19 AM.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

You are living in a fantasy version of Ettenmoors.

I *do* roam around, doing quests etc, when there's no organised action. I am lucky to see 3 creeps an hour. They come in three varieties:

1. Wargs who would HIPs if they were losing = pointless for me to fight. Or who come in packs.
    2. Low ranks doing maps who I can kill easily but if I do you'll tell me I'm lame.
    3. Groups of 3-4 doing quests on their own who I cannot kill on my own, no matter how much you think I'm god mode.

There is *no* solo action to be had. By that I mean actually on-my-own, 1v1 solo, not your weird definition of solo which is "ungrouped but running with 4-5 other creeps".

Besides, the entire rest of the game is solo. Ettenmoors is not a solo zone. Raid vs Raid is what Ettenmoors offers me that the rest of the game cannot.

You should really come and play freep for a while. You'd learn one thing that everyone else in the zone knows except you: everyone does the same stuff. Everyone. No exceptions. If you don't believe me, ask Apbt, probably the most experienced creep in the game. He says the same thing a few posts above. Same stuff, both sides, for 6 years. You just don't get it, which is why you are such a comedy figure - you notice none of your fellow creeps come here to support you? That's because you're embarrassing.
    First - i played freep side, and im not gonna play it again, ever.
    Second - You can get away from everything if u are a champ. Even "3-4 quest doers". And try playing without minnies, LMs, cappies and hunters in your group, just try running around, yes that is solo play too. Cause you need to save yourself, not relly others to save you.

For the last one, im "comedy figure, embarrasing", blah blah - You really think thats true? They gave up. Cause its always the same with players like you. Im showing you the facts, you are telling me 'everyone is same'. No we are not. At least on the part of this game i hang on.

You can try to suck up to Ignor as much as u want, he doesnt shares your opinion.

Hey, there is small group of creeps in front of grams, why dont you join a raid ha

Second - You can get away from everything if u are a champ. Even "3-4 quest doers".
    Not if they are 3 wargs who pop up out of stealth while I'm fighting a drake . But you are right - I can usually get away. What's your point? I get nothing, creeps get nothing, everyone just wasted their time.

And try playing without minnies, LMs, cappies and hunters in your group, just try running around, yes that is solo play too.
    I DO! I KEEP TELLING YOU! I run around ALL ON MY OWN every single day! Did you even read my post? (Don't answer that, the answer is obvious ).

And what I see is great open expanses with NO CREEPS IN. If I do see a creep at all, it's a warg, a red-badge quester or a group. If I do get into a fight, I get an OOC airstrike in seconds.

This idea of a great open solo zone with 1v1s everywhere is just a fantasy. It doesn't exist. It never has.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

This idea of a great open solo zone with 1v1s everywhere is just a fantasy. It doesn't exist. It never has.
    That is quite far fetched and will probably never happen, however, if more people roamed around in groups instead of raiding up it would make more enjoyable fights without having to wade through 10hrs of skill lag. Imo that's quite a good vision of the ettens and it's entirely possible ,if only people change their attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Imo that's quite a good vision of the ettens and it's entirely possible ,if only people change their attitudes.
    The most fun time I have had in Ettenmoors was when I ranked from 11-12 at lvl 75, almost entirely in small Mellowship fellows.

You cannot even begin to imagine the abuse we got - yet we were fulfilling exactly the vision you describe. Problem is that we'd only meet a creep group of equal power once a week or so. The rest of the time we'd tour creep quest spots ganking solo and duo questers - exactly the sort of thing that draws abuse from the likes of Mreza. The few times we did get a good kin vs tribe fight, if we won the creeps just came back with more, until eventually we had a raid vs raid fight anyway.

Several of the prominent creep solo/small group-advocates on this thread were among those who logged to their freeps to give us abuse after they got killed.

This is what has always made me laugh. If I raid, I'm a raid baby who should learn to solo. If I kill low-rank questers, I'm a lamer. If I run in a trio and kill a solo creep, I'm a ganker. If I'm solo and run away from three creeps, I'm a coward. If I do quests, I'm a PvEer. If I did spars, I'd be a clubber. All those insults would come from different people of course, because everyone has a different vision of Ettenmoors and anyone who doesn't share it sucks. And you wonder why I don't take people like Mreza seriously?

The most fun time I have had in Ettenmoors was when I ranked from 11-12 at lvl 75, almost entirely in small Mellowship fellows.

You cannot even begin to imagine the abuse we got - yet we were fulfilling exactly the vision you describe. Problem is that we'd only meet a creep group of equal power once a week or so. The rest of the time we'd tour creep quest spots ganking solo and duo questers - exactly the sort of thing that draws abuse from the likes of Mreza. The few times we did get a good kin vs tribe fight, if we won the creeps just came back with more, until eventually we had a raid vs raid fight anyway.

Several of the prominent creep solo/small group-advocates on this thread were among those who logged to their freeps to give us abuse after they got killed.

This is what has always made me laugh. If I raid, I'm a raid baby who should learn to solo. If I kill low-rank questers, I'm a lamer. If I run in a trio and kill a solo creep, I'm a ganker. If I'm solo and run away from three creeps, I'm a coward. If I do quests, I'm a PvEer. If I did spars, I'd be a clubber. All those insults would come from different people of course, because everyone has a different vision of Ettenmoors and anyone who doesn't share it sucks. And you wonder why I don't take people like Mreza seriously?
    Start changing something to good starting from yourself. I know i did and i try to spread that on ppl i play with. There is no perfect game, perfect pvp or something like that. I play the game cause it relaxes me, and i can forget about troubles we all have these days. And as in RL i aim towards something better than it is now. And i think about both sides. I can criticise both sides. But all i do is getting "QQ again...." or "You are embarasment" etc.
    I am solo player most of the time, both in your way of meaning and mine. I call for airstrike when someone wants to zerg me. Not for 1 character. And thats fair - you want to zerg me? Ok, you will get zerged (if someone answer my "prayers", ofc).
    I dont buy skills, i dont buy store tracks, i dont buy keys, i have evertything that other players have or less than that.
    And last "I" in this post - I fight fair.

Cheers and gbye.

Who cares if people qq. I spar I get called a clubber (because raid zerging soloers is much better). What matters in the end is what's most fun for everyone and I don't think that raid fights are atm because of the lag problems. It's just about the general attitude of people that they don't try again if for example a creep group got killed by a freep group they just put it down to freeps being op or vice versa so they make a bigger group until it becomes a raid, but that's not always the case. I've been doing some organised fights at lc3 (clubbing ftw) 3v3, 2v2 etc and it's so much more fun than raids because you rely on yourself and if you win it's a lot more satisfying. It would be the same if people chose to roam in groups and fighting each other like that but we have to do it at lc3 because that kind of action doesn't exist. I'm not saying stop raiding, I enjoy a raid fights as much as anyone else, but this is another way to play and I think it's just as enjoyable, especially now because of the issues with server lag.

Hehe love the last part of your post.

Very well described! Its just absolutely spot on.
    Im quite often in smaller kingroups. More in 3-6 man groups then raids but its really hard tbh. The chanse To get these small scaled fights while roaming are so small....

Mreza, i would love it To be small scaled fights alot more. But it never ever stays small.... Like Tarmas Said in a previous post about what happened in grothum... Its 3 vs 3, all npcs in grothum against us and still airstrike comes. We get zerged by 9 and even if we are strong we arent that strong...

There isnt such thing like solo play in ettens.. Sure you get kills solo and can rank up. But hand on your heart, how many others Then stalkers has managed To rank solo? Why? Because no one Else can just hit a button and be gone...(Burgs as well ofc)

It often start as 1 vs 1, how often does it stay 1 vs 1? If its a high rank creep maybe, as They have a chance To win, but anything below rank 10 Will call out in ooc and With in 10-15 sec there are 3,4,8,10 creeps there... And the freep gets zerged....

Its ok by me that it happens i dont care because i know it Will happen and make sure To have backup With me..

I know creeps now Will rage because you wont read what i now write but Will focus on a few single words and answere To the words, easy for creeps, lol are you for real... Bla bla bla.

Solo play is alot easier for creeps due To maps. One call in ooc and you can have backup there within seconds. A freep can not. If you call it out on freep ooc and you are lucky someone is close you might get help. Normally freeps dont call it out because it normally ends With them dead as well due To creeps having loads more mapping in..

So i understand creeps wanting more solo freeps due To active ooc and maps.

Mreza if it would stay at solo fights i bet you many many more freeps would solo and enjoy it alot. You say it yourself that u often roam "solo" but have wargs around you. Sure u tell them not To engage if you KNOW you can win 1vs1! But dont come here and tell me that if you faced 3 freeps you would only call in 2 wargs and make it a 3vs3! That might be your wish but that aint gonna happen. You cant control everyone and if there would be 5 freeps one of the 5 wargs or even yourself would call out in ooc and boom it would be 10+ creeps vs 5 freeps...

I dont understand what you want To prove.... You just don't make sence...

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    u high? u came with 6 while we had 3 npcs on us including drakes...only 1 warg around and he was with the 4 of us...and then even we come back again after we died and you call us in ooc with 4 blue ops outnumbering us....just sad....
    Haven't been high since New years eve 2010/11

I could swear that i was in grp with guard, warden and champ, with no heals. I think that i saw Dairuin in ISen maybe. There we stumbled on you by pure accident, no one OOCed you. We got you again on our way back. There someone OOCed that you are near AE OP. And there i was jumped by two wargs, that i have mentioned, hipsed two times, died and came back from GY...

About me taking 4 OPs. I took one today, that i needed for quest. And one afternoon when you had 4 OPs.

Anyway it was pretty good fight, I am sure that you got some infamy as we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    It often start as 1 vs 1, how often does it stay 1 vs 1? If its a high rank creep maybe, as They have a chance To win, but anything below rank 10 Will call out in ooc and With in 10-15 sec there are 3,4,8,10 creeps there... And the freep gets zerged....
    From my personal experience lower ranks actually give a good fight, while purple one tend to call for airstrikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Im quite often in smaller kingroups. More in 3-6 man groups then raids but its really hard tbh. The chanse To get these small scaled fights while roaming are so small....
    I never liked to group in moors, maybe burg duo or trio sometimes. But due the things taht Tarmas already mentioned i started to group a bit more. Most times I am with one minstrel. Or run some groups with Dragon Slayers and Metalheads. But just today i found perfect group for me.

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

It may seem weird to you that ungrouped players, even if they are running with multiple other creeps, would consider themselves solo. But there is definitely a very different gameplay mechanic at work when you play ungrouped, even if surrounded by, for example, 20 other solo players:

1. There is no Rat to follow, so focus fire on single targets is less likely.
    2. Without leader, there is no consolidated thought or strategy, and no coordination in movement.
    3. No instantaneous communication, which in-game voice allows. Tells and OOC shouts take time to type, and sometimes luck to read in time.
    4. Other than what your screen shows, there's no greed dot radar info for your surrounding players, you do not know what others are doing, or where they're going. Many times you will suddenly turn around and find yourself alone. You will think 'where the hell did everyone go!?'
    5. You can't see other players’ vitals either, and they can't see yours. You cannot rely on heals coming your way.
    6. You cannot Buff other players, and they cannot Buff you.

So that's just 6 reasons why 20 ungrouped players are quite different to 20 that are grouped, and would prove a very different fighting prospect if they met up for a fight. That's why creeps QQ when they face a large freep horde all grouped up, with cappy buffs, minstrel anthems and tales etc, LM stun immunity, and so and so forth. It makes it virtually impossible to kill anything, and makes it virtually impossible to survive for more than about 3 seconds if ratted. And yes I know ‘it’s war’ and everything’s allowed and each side will do what it can, and what it wants, to win. But it is why those 20 solo creeps at tir the other night (who, without any raid leader, and taking those 6 significant disadvantages into account for soloes vs raids), felt justified in sharing a pretty grim outlook in fighting a freep raid at that point, and why most of us mapped to grams en masse.

You may ‘have no sympathy’ for us who solo, that of course is for you to give or withhold at your pleasure, I’m just trying to explain to you our personal feelings on this, why QQ's appear here, and why freeps who group up to fight however many creeps that's aren't grouped, will be looked upon as players who want quick and easy kills, with very little effort, very little risk, and very little challenge. This is why they are scorned.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    That is quite far fetched and will probably never happen, however, if more people roamed around in groups instead of raiding up it would make more enjoyable fights without having to wade through 10hrs of skill lag. Imo that's quite a good vision of the ettens and it's entirely possible ,if only people change their attitudes.
    Won't ever happen. I promoted that during MoM on CM forums time after time, when raid fights were very unbalanced and the reward was poor (SoA raid kills gave much more ranking points), but no one listened and fights remained the same. I agree small groups roaming the map would be great fun, but it's impossible. When solo, people want quick kills and don't want to roam the map for an hour and only finding one or two opponents. So they all cluster at the spot where it's most obvious you will find an opponent. Roaming in small groups won't happen.

Besides, I don't think small group fights are very balanced these days. A 4vs4, fighting a Minstrel, Captain, Guardian and Champion is impossible for any creep group to win. Somehow - and I find this hard to explain - it balances out when numbers rise. 24vs24 seems balanced, but 4vs4 is in my opinion always in favour of freeps. Unless you are fighting 4 Odos or something.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Oct 05 2013 at 04:42 PM.

As for your grouping with.. ppl you mentioned - You mean Endurion the store tracker op LM r12? Tell him i said gj for that, give him strong handshake. /sigh
    i see no need for this extract except for needless QQ or to flame..

Endu is arguably the best LM on server PvP side and one of the fairer players, if he uses store tracks as you've said so what if he or anyone else does, turbine's fault, up to them what they spend their money on tbh, but hey flame on bro it's a free country i suppose.

---------------

of the other stuff you are saying in regards to raids and freep op-ness and bad play etc... points taken

freeps are the better side in terms of ability/op ness (usally), raid zerging etc and bad play on the other hand happens on both sides so please heed this below...

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    Same Sh*t different day, this happens on both sides so stop QQ'ing about it & play the game.
    i've been out of ettens for the last month due to busyness in RL but i hope to be back soon and see you all on the battlefield!

./salute
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

You cannot even begin to imagine the abuse we got... Several of the prominent creep solo/small group-advocates on this thread were among those who logged to their freeps to give us abuse after they got killed.
    lol, mate i remember the ridiculous amount QQ and hate you guys got.. people who do what they do well will always be a bane of contention by someone, fun times!

the trolls who logged over gave the freep community much appreciated entertainment :P
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    Endu is arguably the best LM on server PvP side and one of the fairer players,
    i quess you dont know dairuin... ^^

Bal as much as I love u, ur reply made me chuckle. Standing up 4 a store buying freep coming from some1 that is known 2 pay a lot in store himself made me laugh so ty 4 that

Peeps do buy from store on both sides 2 give them an edge in pvp, is that fair? prob not but turbine wants ur money/tp and uve earnt it.

and qq is wot these forums r about! don't stop the qq its wot entertains us when pvp is zzzzzzzzzzzzz

anyhoo if I kill some1 that's buffed up 2 their eyebrows with store bought/hobbit pressie/drop buffs I get a little bit more satisfaction than I do with some1 that plays their char naturally cuz it serves them rite

haha hf in moors

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Besides, I don't think small group fights are very balanced these days. A 4vs4, fighting a Minstrel, Captain, Guardian and Champion is impossible for any creep group to win. Somehow - and I find this hard to explain - it balances out when numbers rise. 24vs24 seems balanced, but 4vs4 is in my opinion always in favour of freeps. Unless you are fighting 4 Odos or something.
    I would disagree here. Uglyorcguy mentioned earlier that he organised 3v3/4v4 spars. WL, Reaver and spider were hell to fight with Minstrel, Champ and burg. If you add LM here and they had another reaver, that were some amazing fights. But pretty much balanced.

Not few times i got tracked and i thought "oh, warg is somewhere near me." and i lose half of my morale from Vital Target. Or got charged by reaver. I play hobbit burglar and wargs are only that can track me with their skills... hmmmm wonder how did they track me. I wont mention when i am jumping from keep using safe fall, and thinking "good that i've escaped, if someone jump after me they break their legs and there is no chance to catch me" when i turn around 10 creeps after me and no broken legs. How is that possible? I don't target freeps that much as i target creeps, but there are too many creeps that have store buffs for increased damage/morale/ or whatsoever.
    Last edited by Shirkaster; Oct 06 2013 at 06:07 AM.

to whichever member of Reign of Terror is running about obviously winding me up with ur childish creepname Sheitarrow arrownab grow a pair and stop hiding under a new name so u cant be alt found,u obviously know all my toons a I have nothing to hide,ive done nothing to deserve the constant harassment im getting from u lot,i stand and fight and not runaway like a lot of freeps and creeps,so if ur tryin to mock me cos im not as pro as u lot carry it on at least every rank ive got on all my toons have never been clubbed unlike a lot of u. If ever u feel u do have a set of great hairy aurochs to PM me then fire away tell me wot ur issues are.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    to whichever member of Reign of Terror is running about obviously winding me up with ur childish creepname Sheitarrow arrownab grow a pair and stop hiding under a new name so u cant be alt found,u obviously know all my toons a I have nothing to hide,ive done nothing to deserve the constant harassment im getting from u lot,i stand and fight and not runaway like a lot of freeps and creeps,so if ur tryin to mock me cos im not as pro as u lot carry it on at least every rank ive got on all my toons have never been clubbed unlike a lot of u. If ever u feel u do have a set of great hairy aurochs to PM me then fire away tell me wot ur issues are.
    /calm sweetie

we have a lot of *arrows* in tribe and it mite not b all about u. mayb find out b4 u embarrass urself with so much rage?

Deni im sorry but we've known each other long enough to know im far from stupid,yes its QQ but ive done nothing to deserve it,im not tarrin all ur tribies with the same brush and if it means im embarrassing myself then so be it,also as always if im wrong then I will apologise for the mistake.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Stay calm people

We have some people who claim to play solo and yet have these magical captain buffs that appear from thin air

Happy hunting all

Page 93 of 150 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast