We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 89 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3750
    To Uzfang :
    Dont ask for that m8! If we get one, LMs Stun Imunity will give imunity to slows, roots, fears, silences, and probably 20% chance to negate all dmg... Or something like that :P
    We should be happy with current state, cause like Odo said, its very balanced atm, we were OP when RoR came out, and farmed them.
    Let me just pop my new reaver bubble i got... Brb...
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney_Raunien View Post
    Almost Vroom, you just missed one other important one also

Im not in the SS, or in the group, Clearly i wasnt the one getting SW all night, it was Medicz!!!
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

wow mreza freeps r definitely not op I don't get wot creeps r complaining about......yeah rite

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    wow mreza freeps r definitely not op I don't get wot creeps r complaining about......yeah rite
    Its true that i have r11 audacity, and Golfa is definetly not bad LM, but this is too much

Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post

DON'T MAKE RAIDS AND LEARN TO PLAY SOLO... no? I thought not, you don't have the courage to solo in the 'moors like we creeps do...

Btw, no-one believes your propogada except some of your ezmoder freep friends, and they don't count.
    It's funny when that come from creep side, really make you laugh

Just try to find solo creep, and if you find one, just wait for 15-20 seconds, and you'll see how 5+ solo creeps come to zerg, erm help.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    Thx to Taraxias and Mudface.
    Surely enjoyed spars with Mudface. And i highly appreciate when he pounced me Tir-GV, wait for me to get ready, wiped floor with me and just left when i was bellow 1k morale. One of the rare creep players that do really fair 1v1.
    Last edited by Shirkaster; Sep 30 2013 at 02:32 AM.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    I want an arro-rokkin raid back!!!!!
    rokk hasn't been around for a few months now chris m8,but u never know when he may be bk b4 HD.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Its true that i have r11 audacity, and Golfa is definetly not bad LM, but this is too much
    Max your aud, Them come back and talk about how OP LM damage is! Cant take this serious, when you havent even done what you can to prevent it.
    Also a dev hit from ents for 9k is hardly the standard, I mean those hits are pretty rare... It has an induction, and can be interupted. One last thing, whats your crit defence?
    [center][color=yellow]The Mellowship/Eldar[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonath View Post
    Max your aud, Them come back and talk about how OP LM damage is! Cant take this serious, when you havent even done what you can to prevent it.
    While this is an extreme and rare crit, it is totally wrong to have an aoe attack able to dish out that amount of damage Aeo. Audacity 11 to 13 is only 6% more mitigation (on top of my head, could be slightly less), so that wont make the big difference.

I dont think there is any discussion needed to confirm how OP LM is atm. External influences only make it more OP (captain buffs / outposts / jewelry / etc).
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Also a dev hit from ents for 9k is hardly the standard, I mean those hits are pretty rare... It has an induction, and can be interupted. One last thing, whats your crit defence?
    Yea he should have maxed it out so it would have been an under powered crit of 8.5-8.8k /facepalm

Thats another thing btw, creeps has to choose between either crit defense, mits, morale or dps, freeps too but definitly not to the same extent :P
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    I cant tell if that is a compliment or a dig, honestly .
    Compliment, not a dig, it was worded strangely sorry. In other words I meant that the best virtues in the players of yesteryear that I remember are not all extinct, because you, and sydney and a few others still possess them. These sorts of players I would define as being those that do not simply ride the fraid wave to easy renown, but are more than happy to venture out alone or in small groups.

Such as late last night. Until webss made a raid to counter the needless fraid vs soloers scenario (again), pretty much all creeps were running around solo. In fact I think everyone was solo. I did see a 6-man wp. Other than that solo. I can prove that with screenshots showing the social panel. Now I just cannot imagine what the freeps will say as to why they made a raid at that point. Why didn't you come out solo like us, or make a little series of groups, and run round and find your fights that way? Why opt for the easy option and make a raid?

You do know that is the cheap and easy option don't you. There was no craid to fight, you did not have the ON buff, you were not heavily outnumbered, and you already had a GY (Tir). So there is only one other reason to make a raid, farm the solos, clean the map and killed all action dead. And why is that a good thing for anyone?

Meh, I can take my medicine though if that's the way you want it, I'll still fight, and I will still get run over again and again and again in the fraid vs solos zerg, like I did last night at tir hotspot solo, by a 20+ raid. After that I was almost like a cartoon critter flattened in the middle of the highway. And it will no doubt happen again, and I will peel myself off the asphalt again, stand up and laugh again. No worries! BUT, for the life of me I do not know why you feel the need to do this. What it is that makes you feel vulnerable or helpless alone? You are all so powerful, but you forget this, and still feel you need a raid full of allies to buff you, heal you, and hold your hand etc when all you are facing are a handful of solo creeps dotted over the map. It's pretty sad.

If champ can crit to 10k, on r11 aud warg, so be it.. If hunter can crit 10k on r11 aud warg, ok too (you are op side, yeah).. Even rk (its even more silly).. But debuff/CC class, that can dot you up like no one else (beside wardens...) its just silly. Dont even talk about it.

One last thing, should i stack crit defence and have 76-92 dps on that same LM, oooor you are suggesting something else? )

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    Surely enjoyed spars with Mudface.
    You didn't enjoy sparring me? I would have thought such an even spar would have been more fun (I only won with 500 morale left) for you than having no chance at all against Mud. You are a very tough burglar, it was really close and for me at least lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Thats another thing btw, creeps has to choose between either crit defense, mits, morale or dps, freeps too but definitly not to the same extent :P
    I disagree. I'm morale/dps traited and I feel no reason to switch. In my opinion (others may think differently) the minor mits boost that is possible with traits isn't worth it compared to the dps/morale loss. As far as I know, freeps can't choose for everything either. I doubt there's a freep with extremely high mits and morale/damage.

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    While this is an extreme and rare crit, it is totally wrong to have an aoe attack able to dish out that amount of damage Aeo. Audacity 11 to 13 is only 6% more mitigation (on top of my head, could be slightly less), so that wont make the big difference.

I dont think there is any discussion needed to confirm how OP LM is atm. External influences only make it more OP (captain buffs / outposts / jewelry / etc).
    I completely agree that those extreme crits are OP. LMs definitely, but also RKs (and sometimes minstrels), but we shouldn't forget that creeps have better DoTs. I can spam Maul in Flayer mode 4 times on a target and also put a 5th DoT (bleed) on it. As far as I know, BAs and spiders DoTs are really nice as well. I might be very wrong, but I guess creeps have far better DoTs than freeps. They have better nuke damage, we have the DoTs.

So even though the extremely high crits are overpowered, it isn't unacceptable for me that freeps have higher crits than creeps, because we got the DoTs in comparison. If they tone down the rare high crits, then I think the balance is not bad.

Oh I'm not talking about spars, just raid vs raid fights. Freeps are still in most cases stronger in spars. I know there are exceptions so don't pin me down on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    As far as I know, BAs and spiders DoTs are really nice as well. I might be very wrong, but I guess creeps have far better DoTs than freeps. They have better nuke damage, we have the DoTs.

So even though the extremely high crits are overpowered, it isn't unacceptable for me that freeps have higher crits than creeps, because we got the DoTs in comparison. If they tone down the rare high crits, then I think the balance is not bad.
    Totaly disagree. I dont know about flayer stance, cause its high rank wargie "skill", and im still low rank on that one, but there are freep classes such as LMs and Wardens that have much stronger stacking bleeds than any other creep class. Yes, burgs have 1-2 (not that strong, unless you really go for dots, than not so bad), hunters have some, not strong, cappies have just one weak dot, minnies...none? Except the flying sword thing, but its withing some range of mini... But on the other hand, guards dots that can go for like 70-75 seconds, x2x3... lms one row of dots, wardens big, medium and small,+ heal dots, and finaly rks fire dps dots where mystif flame (distracting flame, not sure about a name) is crazy. Ticks going for more than 1k every sec or 2 + writ of fire t3 for 1min.
    On the other hand, except weavers (could be better, but its up to opponents mits and crit def...blah blah, nvm), which class have something special? You said about wargs r10+, but i dont really believe in flayer stance dmg. Defilers? Noup. Wls also noup. BA's here here... and reavers at the end, are very good with their dots only if really high ranked.

And ofc, no creep class can ever hit even close to 9k or more even if u are hunter without any clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    pretty much all creeps were running around solo. In fact I think everyone was solo. I did see a 6-man wp. Other than that solo.
    Can we define 'solo' please? I mean, it ought to be pretty simple, but it doesn't always seem to mean the same thing in all contexts.

To me, solo means being completely on your own, alone, no-one else around, wandering the map. I do this a lot, not looking for fights specially but just doing quest rounds. It's very rare to see any creeps at all. It's even rarer to see one creep on their own. And most of those I do see are low rank and trying to get maps - I tend (usually, not always) to leave these alone unless they attack. On the rare occasions I do get a fight, it is highly unusual for it to stay 1v1. Call it OOC, call it telepathy, call it luck, other creeps always seem to turn up. I also don't bother trying to fight wargs because it is a waste of time. Even if I was to be winning, they would just disappear. This sort of "solo" play in Ettenmoors is essentially dead, it just doesn't happen. The only players who genuinely solo like this are route-camping wargs.

There is another type of "solo", which just means "ungrouped", even if a horde of you are running around together. I'm sorry, but running back and forth between GV and TR as one of a dozen ungrouped freeps or creeps is *not* "soloing" in any coherent sense of the word. So I have zero sympathy when a raid is created to take a dozen ungrouped players in a bunch and turn them into a dozen grouped players in a bunch. Both sides do this - if no-one made a raid until the other side did, by definition there'd be no raids, right? And frankly if it means something other than a GV-Tir or Grams-Lug ping-pong then surely it's a good thing. The only players I see enjoying that sort of tedium are Hunters and Blackarrows - the same ones who used to be quite happy standing on SB all day long years ago.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Can we define 'solo' please? I mean, it ought to be pretty simple, but it doesn't always seem to mean the same thing in all contexts.

To me, solo means being completely on your own, alone, no-one else around, wandering the map. I do this a lot, not looking for fights specially but just doing quest rounds. It's very rare to see any creeps at all. It's even rarer to see one creep on their own. And most of those I do see are low rank and trying to get maps - I tend (usually, not always) to leave these alone unless they attack. On the rare occasions I do get a fight, it is highly unusual for it to stay 1v1. Call it OOC, call it telepathy, call it luck, other creeps always seem to turn up. I also don't bother trying to fight wargs because it is a waste of time. Even if I was to be winning, they would just disappear. This sort of "solo" play in Ettenmoors is essentially dead, it just doesn't happen. The only players who genuinely solo like this are route-camping wargs.

There is another type of "solo", which just means "ungrouped", even if a horde of you are running around together. I'm sorry, but running back and forth between GV and TR as one of a dozen ungrouped freeps or creeps is *not* "soloing" in any coherent sense of the word. So I have zero sympathy when a raid is created to take a dozen ungrouped players in a bunch and turn them into a dozen grouped players in a bunch. Both sides do this - if no-one made a raid until the other side did, by definition there'd be no raids, right? And frankly if it means something other than a GV-Tir or Grams-Lug ping-pong then surely it's a good thing. The only players I see enjoying that sort of tedium are Hunters and Blackarrows - the same ones who used to be quite happy standing on SB all day long years ago.

I can tell you that if u ever see Mreza alone, i am probably either *solo* or with few, for example wargs (Scaragul, Nauuk, Sneezles, Akhlukh).. I will use this moment to ask them to tell you, how many times did i told them when we find one solo freep, to leave me fight him 1 on 1.
    Even you, few days ago, on the north side of blue Tir. There was all 4 of them with me just 5 meters away, and i told them to leave us. Than for some reason you ran into tir corridor, and i got zerged... But thats less important.

What actually IS important is that you (~opponent side in this game) instead of making 20-24 man group like yesterday (it was 90% purple horses in, i assume, Erlos raid), make 8 3mans, or 4 fells, try to fight anywhere you want like that, you will always find a match. Someone will notice you and call his small creep group, or bunch of soloers, which ofc, i assume, 4-6 purple ranked can take out with some decent loss (or at least nice points).

Instead of that and small fights with absolutely no lag, you choose to fight 20 soloers or 2-3 man groups, with a raid, resulting in whole map blue, 4 blue ops, and no creep online.
    Calculation is simple for this - not any inf/ren for either side.

I only hope those clubbers that logg at 3am enjoy the buffs they get from this.

Even you, few days ago, on the north side of blue Tir. There was all 4 of them with me just 5 meters away, and i told them to leave us. Than for some reason you ran into tir corridor, and i got zerged...
    How am I supposed to know that? I'm not telepathic! All I know is that I was fighting you solo while my raid was in TR, then I got jumped by a Warg out of stealth. It's a perfect example of what I was saying. Of course I didn't stay around! I was pretty sure you'd have wanted to fight me solo, but I had no idea what the Wargs were going to do and by the time I waited to see, I'd have been dead. So I left - you followed (the Wargs, of course, didn't) and got zerged by the raid coming down.

Besides - like I said, if you had 4 Wargs around then you were not solo. You may have been ungrouped, but to a lone freep, you're part of a 5 v 1 gank!
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

I disagree. I'm morale/dps traited and I feel no reason to switch. In my opinion (others may think differently) the minor mits boost that is possible with traits isn't worth it compared to the dps/morale loss. As far as I know, freeps can't choose for everything either. I doubt there's a freep with extremely high mits and morale/damage.
    Lol, what? Who said extremely? They still have loads of more options to get more dps at no or little expense of morale/mits/resistances. tbh, I dont really care how you trait as it would be like getting advice about relationships from a hermit.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Totaly disagree. I dont know about flayer stance, cause its high rank wargie "skill", and im still low rank on that one, but there are freep classes such as LMs and Wardens that have much stronger stacking bleeds than any other creep class. Yes, burgs have 1-2 (not that strong, unless you really go for dots, than not so bad), hunters have some, not strong, cappies have just one weak dot, minnies...none? Except the flying sword thing, but its withing some range of mini... But on the other hand, guards dots that can go for like 70-75 seconds, x2x3... lms one row of dots, wardens big, medium and small,+ heal dots, and finaly rks fire dps dots where mystif flame (distracting flame, not sure about a name) is crazy. Ticks going for more than 1k every sec or 2 + writ of fire t3 for 1min.
    On the other hand, except weavers (could be better, but its up to opponents mits and crit def...blah blah, nvm), which class have something special? You said about wargs r10+, but i dont really believe in flayer stance dmg. Defilers? Noup. Wls also noup. BA's here here... and reavers at the end, are very good with their dots only if really high ranked.

And ofc, no creep class can ever hit even close to 9k or more even if u are hunter without any clothes.
    Sorry I wasn't very clear in my post. What I meant was that most freeps rely on nuke damage, but yes, some freep classes have good DoTs. A Warden has very poor nuke damage, but good DoTs. A RK/minstrel has good nuke damage, but bad dots. I know a RK can have good DoTs, but that's at the cost of nuke so still not both. You see my point? Freeps either have nuke or DoTs (almost always nuke, but warden is the exception here). Burglar and RK can choose, either DoTs or nuke. Not both. LMs though do have both, but in my previous post I already said that I agreed to Apbt that LMs are overpowered.

Creeps have to rely on DoTs, not nuke. Maybe a reaver has some nuke damage (not sure, never played reaver at high rank), but overall we creeps rely on DoTs and overall freeps rely on nuke damage. As I said, if they tone down the rare and extremely high crits, then the balance is in my opinion good.

I hope my point is more clear now. Feel free to still disagree though, I like to have these kind of discussions.

I know Tarmas, you wanted to get to safety, thats not the problem in this case, but for future reference, i dont mind ppl run when they are outnumbered, but its bad when someone for example (again), Greydawns friend champ and he fighted me 2 vs 1 near tir hs, i almost killed him and he changes to glory and sprints away. Than, i will even call for ooc air strike, cause that type of play deserves that.

Besides - like I said, if you had 4 Wargs around then you were not solo. You may have been ungrouped, but to a lone freep, you're part of a 5 v 1 gank!
    We dont gank anyone, but if someone attacks me 1 on 1, and calls for more, those wargs will get out. For example - i fought vs Tibbs rk, one burg came out they killed me easily. Next time i fought a minnie, burg again showed up, but this time wargs caught him instead of me. I can thrust myself cause i know i want fair fights, and my friends will help me "arrange" that. If someone starts playing incorectly, calling for more, i will call 10+, cause they both deserve that.

Fair for fair, unfair for unfair.

Yeah, yeah, i got you Just a deeper analysis.

What actually IS important is that you (~opponent side in this game) instead of making 20-24 man group like yesterday (it was 90% purple horses in, i assume, Erlos raid), make 8 3mans, or 4 fells, try to fight anywhere you want like that, you will always find a match. Someone will notice you and call his small creep group, or bunch of soloers, which ofc, i assume, 4-6 purple ranked can take out with some decent loss (or at least nice points).

Instead of that and small fights with absolutely no lag, you choose to fight 20 soloers or 2-3 man groups, with a raid, resulting in whole map blue, 4 blue ops, and no creep online.
    Calculation is simple for this - not any inf/ren for either side.
    I only hope those clubbers that logg at 3am enjoy the buffs they get from this.
    Mreza, a couple of weeks ago i was running around in a 6 man looking for just such fights, and u raged at me on here for doing that, but now you advocate it.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

I must be going crazy because my elven eyes tell me there's currently a creep raid camping outnumbered freeps at GV, on a red map with 3 red OPs.

Who'd have thought such a thing could come to pass!

I must be going crazy because my elven eyes tell me there's currently a creep raid camping outnumbered freeps at GV, on a red map with 3 red OPs.

Who'd have thought such a thing could come to pass!

The truth is that the raid camped Gv for a grand total of 3 minutes and then retreated back to Tir and disbanded.

We were having raid fights but for some reason freeps retreated back to GV. Creeps just went to Gv to make sure you were all OK

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Mreza, a couple of weeks ago i was running around in a 6 man looking for just such fights, and u raged at me on here for doing that, but now you advocate it.
    Dont make me call Syrio Forel, he will get you beaten Areya!

Now serious - At that moment there was no raid to counter that farming 24 group. So it happens even to me that i miss your "only" 6 man, instead of that army of freeps. (You dont seem as in game character that would need a big help of 5 other ppl tbh, esspecially because of your rank and class.)

Tbh, if i need to choose - 6 man > anything bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    We were having raid fights but for some reason freeps retreated back to GV. Creeps just went to Gv to make sure you were all OK
    Thanks for your concern! I'll pass it on to the AFK'ers who were 10m too far away from the steps

We did have some epic fights but the server hamsters couldn't cope with the Tol3/Tol beach/Tol numbers - 1 minute skill lag a new record for me personally. We disbanded. Shame for everyone. Perhaps we can fight again later when the flippers have all gone back to whatever they do the rest of the time.

Page 89 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 ... LastLast