We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 88 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3750
  1. #2176
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    POOR PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT? FREEPS SUCKED? jesus H Christ how do we have to please people?

    After the main raid disbanded a few of us stragglers got together and formed a 15man raid,it was lead by someone for his 1st moors lead, 5/6 were low rank and out of them 2 had 0aud.We used the gv-tir fights for the leader to get the group working together b4 venturing out and finding the main creeps groups/raid,for the 1st hour both sides had prolly equal kills/deaths,our numbers dwindled and the creeps grew stronger,but we carried on,we didn't wipe once or twice we wiped numerous times but we kept coming back without whinging or whining.

    Most of the time freeps get slagged off for disbanding and not giving fights,so according to some comments made it doesn't matter how we fight,we always give poor performance and suck.
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  2. #2177
    lols where did that rage come from arrow?

  3. #2178
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    haha hiya deni didn't u know im the rager of ragers,nah its just sometimes it seems some can never be happy with the gameplay,instead of qq'ing either get on with wots available or logout and come back later,a few who do know me have told me to calm down on several occasions and ive dealt with it,187 deaths this week on various freeps ive got,im like a heroin addict I need my daily/nightly fix of moors.It would be gr8 to have a good ole fight like in the old days meetin at HS or summit and just kickin 7 shades of *hit outta each other,(little hint for leaders both sides to have an organised fight).
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    PvP is not won to quantity (amount of kills/total renown) but to quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Irrelevant - the world first and the title were the motive which pulled me into it. Maybe you should structure your question differently cuz i don't get your point.
    World first? Title? Is that quality or quantity? First you say pvp is not won to quantity and then you say you came just for the title? You simply don't practise what you preach.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Does the colour of one's badge represents his/her abilities and skills?
    No but an average purple rank creep will always be deadlier than a very good rank 0, for freeps it's more complicated but as raid leader, if i can chose i will always take a known high rank instead of a unknown low rank, even if he got first ages and all.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  5. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    POOR PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT? FREEPS SUCKED? jesus H Christ how do we have to please people?

    After the main raid disbanded a few of us stragglers got together and formed a 15man raid,it was lead by someone for his 1st moors lead, 5/6 were low rank and out of them 2 had 0aud.We used the gv-tir fights for the leader to get the group working together b4 venturing out and finding the main creeps groups/raid,for the 1st hour both sides had prolly equal kills/deaths,our numbers dwindled and the creeps grew stronger,but we carried on,we didn't wipe once or twice we wiped numerous times but we kept coming back without whinging or whining.

    Most of the time freeps get slagged off for disbanding and not giving fights,so according to some comments made it doesn't matter how we fight,we always give poor performance and suck.
    He was not referring to that raid, he was talking about the 21 players raid we did afterwards, which as you can admit has not been very successful but, as i wrote in a previous post, ok the poor performance but you even have to consider numbers in the field, since tonight they came again with 2 raids, to avoid any other "friction" among freeps, the raid leader decided wisely to disband and i couldn't agree more with that, maybe when the prophets of the fair play will decide to fight with 1 raid only we could have again some decent fight here on Eldar. In the meanwhile, enjoy the eagles.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  6. #2181
    odo the advocate of fair play??? ive seen it all now
    seems 2 me u cud do with practicing wot u preach a little bit more

  7. #2182
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    POOR PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT? FREEPS SUCKED? jesus H Christ how do we have to please people?

    After the main raid disbanded a few of us stragglers got together and formed a 15man raid,it was lead by someone for his 1st moors lead, 5/6 were low rank and out of them 2 had 0aud.We used the gv-tir fights for the leader to get the group working together b4 venturing out and finding the main creeps groups/raid,for the 1st hour both sides had prolly equal kills/deaths,our numbers dwindled and the creeps grew stronger,but we carried on,we didn't wipe once or twice we wiped numerous times but we kept coming back without whinging or whining.

    Most of the time freeps get slagged off for disbanding and not giving fights,so according to some comments made it doesn't matter how we fight,we always give poor performance and suck.
    Watch it now so you don't rage delete your hunter too
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  8. #2183
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    As i wrote in a previous post that has been mysteriously deleted, i really don't agree with those who say freeps are op, especially in a raid vs raid situation, the game is not built for 1 vs 1 so it makes no sense to compare a specific class to another, you say a defiler can't solo a freep, it's right, but is there a freep who can solo a defiler? Or a wl? Not even champs or lms can solo those classes when healing so of what kind of opness are we talking about? I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me) and you say freeps are ops? Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer? Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank. Do you compare a lms fully equipped, top jewels, full audacity and first ages with a low rank warg? I want to compare then a high rank reaver, thousands of mitigation, all skills bought in store, fully equipped with all the potions and r15 brand with a rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now? Get real.
    Oh dear lord...
    Rank 14 player speaking this...
    Which game are you playing?

    Big accent on this -
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer? Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ___________________

    You are just like this one -


    P.S. not the horse himself, but with the narrow eyesight.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  9. #2184
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer?
    Are you serious?

    Freeps get the equivalent of these skills by just leveling up. Creeps have to rank or pay for them...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

  10. #2185
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Watch it now so you don't rage delete your hunter too
    hahaha hobnob bk to that 1 on snowy? yes I rage deleted my BA after u nabs qq'd about me playin my hunter 1 time and being accused of sideswitching amongst other things,tell me MR im best at everything,did I play creep that day? did I tell peeps when I ranked 11 on BA I was gonna go freep,nows ur chance to ask if im a well known sideswitcher on elder as u accused me of,or was it just the fact u tried to big urself up by being a mouthy gimp.When did u last play on elder btw?
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    Are you serious?

    Freeps get the equivalent of these skills by just leveling up. Creeps have to rank or pay for them...
    How many creeps on Eldar haven't bought all skils from store yet? How many creeps ranked 50% faster thanks to the store and the r15 brand? When i see a spider without reflect and regen during in combat burrow, i would like to hug and tell him "i am sorry for you", get real pls.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  12. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    How many creeps on Eldar haven't bought all skils from store yet? How many creeps ranked 50% faster thanks to the store and the r15 brand? When i see a spider without reflect and regen during in combat burrow, i would like to hug and tell him "i am sorry for you", get real pls.
    "Get real" there is maybe 5 ppl on eldar that would buy 1 or all skills, not everyone is stupid to give money for that. Or turbine points, either.
    Tell me, would you do that?
    P.S. Did that warg r4 you fought on youtube video bought all the skills or just 1-2?
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  13. #2188
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    466
    I have obtained a exclusive screenshot of Sydneys skillbar

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

  14. #2189
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    How many creeps on Eldar haven't bought all skils from store yet? How many creeps ranked 50% faster thanks to the store and the r15 brand? When i see a spider without reflect and regen during in combat burrow, i would like to hug and tell him "i am sorry for you", get real pls.
    This facepalm right there... You are complaining because creeps have skills they shouldve had from the start? You sound like the typical noob freep that complains because they cant faceroll anymore, which you are ofc. Lets make an experiment. You are only allowed to use swift bow, barbed arrow, the fear skill and swift stroke. Now tell me how that works out for ya
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  15. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    I have obtained a exclusive screenshot of Sydneys skillbar


    Almost Vroom, you just missed one other important one also

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000591cc/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  16. #2191
    awesome Sydney! love it

  17. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney_Raunien View Post
    Almost Vroom, you just missed one other important one also

    Lol Syd, impressive job, hope you remember how skills were placed before now
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  18. #2193
    I'm not complaining about the creeps skills at all, i just wanted to remark that creeps got powerful skills for group/raid play, which is how this game is meant to be played and, in my humble opinion, it's from u11 that pvp in lotro is pretty well balanced like i rarely have seen in all my time spent in game, it's clear that a group of high rank freeps, well balanced in the classes and fully equipped will have easy life against a group of newbies creeps, as it's clear that a group of high rank creeps well balanced will have easy life against newbies freeps so, please, stop complaining about that presumed freep opness.

    P.S.= the only thing i complain of is that r15 brand, i really can't accept it and to me it's still the biggest shame of lotro of all times.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  19. #2194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    P.S.= the only thing i complain of is that r15 brand, i really can't accept it and to me it's still the biggest shame of lotro of all times.
    Turbine nerfed that brand, but why still QQ??

  20. #2195
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAltruisticEgoist View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/master_pain_666

    be sure to follow

    Seriously, how do you sleep at night? You ban people with no knowledge of right or wrong. There is no consistent basis of who you ban. In recompense, we are asking for our money back, since you never asked for ours.

    ~ NSA (You know what you did.)
    Banned for nothing? Since he uses the phrase double n-words I highly doubt he's innocent.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  21. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    hahaha hobnob bk to that 1 on snowy? yes I rage deleted my BA after u nabs qq'd about me playin my hunter 1 time and being accused of sideswitching amongst other things,tell me MR im best at everything,did I play creep that day? did I tell peeps when I ranked 11 on BA I was gonna go freep,nows ur chance to ask if im a well known sideswitcher on elder as u accused me of,or was it just the fact u tried to big urself up by being a mouthy gimp.When did u last play on elder btw?

    I want an arro-rokkin raid back!!!!!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

    Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

  22. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank.
    Btw, its not shame that every single player in game have first age symbol?
    Yeah, always r15 brand is problem for you, even nerfed to the bottom, but you enjoy your SI from LMs for the infinite amount of time. A-hem.


    Booo---hooo.
    Cheers.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  23. #2198
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10
    Ahhhh! how I've missed LOTRO but most of all.... Eldar. Cant wait to get stuck back in, need to level and s*** ofc but hopefully see you all soon ! Nice to see you back as well Col, speak soon in game mate, hoping most people I remember have stayed

  24. #2199
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    POOR PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT? FREEPS SUCKED? jesus H Christ how do we have to please people?

    After the main raid disbanded a few of us stragglers got together and formed a 15man raid,it was lead by someone for his 1st moors lead, 5/6 were low rank and out of them 2 had 0aud.We used the gv-tir fights for the leader to get the group working together b4 venturing out and finding the main creeps groups/raid,for the 1st hour both sides had prolly equal kills/deaths,our numbers dwindled and the creeps grew stronger,but we carried on,we didn't wipe once or twice we wiped numerous times but we kept coming back without whinging or whining.

    Most of the time freeps get slagged off for disbanding and not giving fights,so according to some comments made it doesn't matter how we fight,we always give poor performance and suck.
    There were some good fights there for a time, and as far as I am concerned I sincerely applaud the effort. That is the guts and bravado that I remember from freepside in the old days, which I thought were now mostly extinct. I don't count Areya and Sydney and a few others amongst those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    He was not referring to that raid, he was talking about the 21 players raid we did afterwards, which as you can admit has not been very successful but, as i wrote in a previous post, ok the poor performance but you even have to consider numbers in the field, since tonight they came again with 2 raids, to avoid any other "friction" among freeps, the raid leader decided wisely to disband and i couldn't agree more with that, maybe when the prophets of the fair play will decide to fight with 1 raid only we could have again some decent fight here on Eldar. In the meanwhile, enjoy the eagles.
    Not only were there not 2 raids odo, there was not even 1 proper raid. There was a tribe group initially of about 13 people. A few friends outside of tribe later joined, and I think we maxed out at 22 players for a short time, and for a good hour after that only 19. I don't know about any other group, not of significant size anyway (Snexct might have had a 6-man), but everyone else that I am aware of were solo.

    And when you talk about numbers in the field. I don’t think you were there earlier in the evening, but freeps had a raid then – a full raid, in fact I believe 29 were counted – that hit the approximately 1 dozen creep soloers that were fighting between Tir and GV. Not once, not twice, but three times was this tiny cluster of solo players flanked and zerged. By a raid. But meh, we just got on with it anyway, made our tribe group to fight back, and we did. The freep raid didn't seem to have much fight in it though, and didn't last very long, in fact Colhelm's group of low rank players, some presumably new to the moors, which came some time later in the evening showed infinitely more guile, determination, and class, than that earlier fraid did. And I bet they had way more fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    P.S.= the only thing i complain of is that r15 brand, i really can't accept it and to me it's still the biggest shame of lotro of all times.
    That brand has been useless for about 6 months now, it was nerfed to such a degree it's basically just another pot. There's no need to even mention it anymore.

    So an honest question here: With creeps now having a maximum stun immunity of 10 seconds, do you think it is correct, and fair, that freeps in group play have access to Loremaster's stun immunity for like 1 minute or more at a time? And it is perma-immunity actually, it can be constantly refreshed, for the cooldown is way shorter than the duration.

    This ability can be frustrating to creeps, but for me, honestly, I don't mind, that's just a normal Loremaster skill that they have earned and should be free to use. But I would think it entirely fair if, in lieu of the brand ability, creeps were given this skill as well, such as a Warleader perhaps who could cast a stun immunity to all players in the group. Or another alternative: if creep immunity is to be only 10 seconds, with a 5 minute cooldown, I think it would be reasonable that Loremaster stun immunity should be nerfed (in the moors) to 10 seconds as well.

    It’s easy to think that a powerful skill that is only available to one side should be removed/nerfed. Creeps do that with freeps all the time, lol. Sometimes it’s justified, sometimes not. But because of the brand nerf, we are back to one side having far superior immunity than the other side, which I don’t think is very fair. Something should be done about that. Just imagine if Loremaster stun immunity matched that of the creeps – lasted only 10 seconds, and had a 5 minute cooldown. I’m pretty sure there’d be many freeps who would think THAT was ‘the biggest shame of lotro of all time.’

  25. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    There were some good fights there for a time, and as far as I am concerned I sincerely applaud the effort. That is the guts and bravado that I remember from freepside in the old days, which I thought were now mostly extinct. I don't count Areya and Sydney and a few others amongst those.
    I cant tell if that is a compliment or a dig, honestly .

    About SI, yes creeps should get an equivalent, but imo it should be to Defiler, not WL. WLs already got more neccessary raid skills than a defiler, i think defiler needs something that is a neccessity. (or to a new class, that Angmarim post on the main PvP forums is a really good idea)
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

 

 
Page 88 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 138 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload