We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 87 of 150 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3750
  1. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonites View Post
    I must admit your remembrance is very good. Thats what i said 3-6 months ago, BUT the decision to play 95% on creep side 3 months ago was another one: The challenge as an under-dog...and the better community.

    Have a nice one....
    Glad you found something that fits your need, in the end this is a game and should be all about having fun, you can admit though that, when you can't play due to massive lag, there's no fun at all so you should understand that when some freeps complain about the lag is not to QQ but it's because he/she has been deprived of the chance to enjoy the game, instead of fighting each other we should fight to get a better service from the managers of the game, don't you think?

    Have a nice one you too.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  2. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Yes because that post was supposed to be sarcastic...
    This is one problem. You take things out of context....

    If you read the entire post and see the big picture....

    I just fail To see the comparasing of last months creep wipes With last weeks freep wipes..

    Freeps ARE op compared To creeps.. But creeps close their eyes To last weeks lag situation...

    Freeps only complained about horrible lag, nothing Else. And creeps compare it To last months wipefests...

    If you want To believe creeps all of a Sudden got awesome and believe it so bad. Then please do!

    I challenge Any creep Leader in 1 vs 1 raid and guarantee 90% victory! Why can i guarantee this? Because we are op!

    But there is no way you can compare last week With last months... Being an underdog and wipe compared To not being able To fight due To ####ty server, js not the same.

    Not one single time have creeps comes here To tell freeps They played well. Not one time have you Brages here that we won dur To good playing...

    Now you come here and actually sit With the feeling that you wiped freeps last week due To well Coop and good leading and playing.. Im laughing at that statement... Last week you fought an opponent that cant fight back.

    If you imagine your good because of that. Be My guest!

  3. #2153
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    68
    I am not one to jump on the lets rage at one side bandwagon but unfortunately these past few days I am afraid I have to agree with Erlo. Creeps do get lag too, there is no denying that it happens to both sides. Creeps this past week have been strangely fortunate with their numbers they have managed to ON us almost every single day this week very early on in the night and lasting throughout the rvr action.

    It is true freeps are OP, that is just the plain truth and any freep who at the present disagrees is seriously misguided. Creeps know it and so do freeps. This past week however, our Freep OPness has unfortunately meant absolutely nothing, we have not been able to fight rvr at all and its quite disappointing because rvr action is the best, this is due to the immense numbers that have been present in the moors I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday there was 2 freep raids plus soloers and yet we were still outnumbers - these immense numbers do nothing but contribute to the lag.

    In the past few months there have been cases when there have been such immense freep numbers that creeps are constantly ON and have lag to such a level they cannot perform a single skill - no freep is disputing that, it has happened it does happen and unfortunately because of our lovely game designers at turbine it will continue to happen! Unfortunately this past week freeps have experienced this lag and it has been to such a degree that it is impossible to do absolutely anything. An example would be I had a situation on Wednesday when the freep raids and creep raids met on tol beach I believe it was, from the moment the creeps charged us to the moment I died and even afterwards... I could not do a single action nor execute a single skill.

    I am not disputing that creeps do not also experience this kind of lag - I think what it is that Freeps are so unhappy about is that this lag happens to be coinciding with a time in which creep numbers are abnormally high.

    Now as I have said before... Coming here to the forums to QQ does nothing but induce bitterness and fuels the fire that is the ever-on-going creep/freep hatred of one another. If you wish someone to QQ at - please turn your anger to turbine they are the ones you should be blaming for why the game is like this. Their ###### servers and in-balance between the sides is why we are arguing at each other. So lets just stop, grit our teeth and get back to killing each other shall we?

    xx

  4. #2154
    u know the forums have been active since codemasters and its the same arguments with freeps/creeps that have gone on b4 don't u laura?
    most blame turbine 4 the lag that's not gonna change.
    theres been more arguments here than in moors and when moors is dead and boring u can always get a kick out of reading some peeps posts

    don't even bother trying 2 stop arguments on forums ur wasting ur breath.

  5. #2155
    The real question that I would like answered is who would win in a 1v1: A slug from grams or a slug from the shire?


    Somenutter
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000017c6af/signature.png]Somenutter[/charsig]

  6. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    This is one problem. You take things out of context....

    If you read the entire post and see the big picture....
    I would but the post I quoted is not there anymore... I wonder why

  7. #2157
    Thx to Taraxias and Mudface for the spars, these were my first on my tank and if I did anything wrong in them I am sorry, I tried not to use any cd's except might have triggered TTT when the cj happened in the mudface spar but also a big thx to Roco for ganking me after the first mudface fight your a real pro and credit to the creep community.
    I know spars are at our own risk but if you want infamy so bad just come and fight I run the moors solo on it unless a sword board tank is needed which is not often.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

  8. #2158
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Suffolk Uk
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    Thx to Taraxias and Mudface for the spars, these were my first on my tank and if I did anything wrong in them I am sorry, I tried not to use any cd's except might have triggered TTT when the cj happened in the mudface spar but also a big thx to Roco for ganking me after the first mudface fight your a real pro and credit to the creep community.
    I know spars are at our own risk but if you want infamy so bad just come and fight I run the moors solo on it unless a sword board tank is needed which is not often.
    Welcome to spars and Eldar
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

  9. #2159
    A few questions.

    In spars, are creeps allowed To use evad buffs etc, they get via comms. Are wargs allowed To start from stealth? Reavers allowed To use charge? Spiders allowed To burrow? Warleaders allowed To heal? Can wargs use "hips"? Reavers use stun breaker? Can defilers heal?

    Can lms use water lore? Champs bubbles? Hunters burn hot, their bubble? Minstrel bubbel and heals? Can warden selfheal? Guardians use pledge and ttt? Captains use last stand? Etc.. Etc..


    Just curious!
    Last edited by Erlo; Sep 27 2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Spelling, added a few more q.

  10. #2160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    A few questions.

    In spars, are creeps allowed To use evad buffs etc, they get via comms. Are wargs allowed To start from stealth? Reavers allowed To use charge? Spiders allowed To burrow? Warleaders allowed To heal? Can wargs use "hips"? Reavers use stun breaker? Can defilers heal?

    Can lms use water lore? Champs bubbles? Hunters burn hot, their bubble? Minstrel bubbel and heals? Can warden selfheal? Guardians use pledge and ttt? Captains use last stand? Etc.. Etc..


    Just curious!
    Wargs can use stealth but mostly they dont and they dont use "hips". Charge is OP skill?? Spiders dont burrow. Warleader just nuke you, UPS! they can´t. ofc they heal. Reaver resilience?? maybe, maybe not. Most 1vs1 defilers killing you only using Blood of fire... maybe, not. Hope you´re sarcastic, if not.... don´t need wonder anymore why Lotro PvP is shi* as now.

    Freeps can use their i win buttons, but they dont need those if know how to fight. If you really want see how OP freeps are. check spars.
    Last edited by Bazkanaggi; Sep 28 2013 at 02:53 AM.

  11. #2161

    Freep op?

    As i wrote in a previous post that has been mysteriously deleted, i really don't agree with those who say freeps are op, especially in a raid vs raid situation, the game is not built for 1 vs 1 so it makes no sense to compare a specific class to another, you say a defiler can't solo a freep, it's right, but is there a freep who can solo a defiler? Or a wl? Not even champs or lms can solo those classes when healing so of what kind of opness are we talking about? I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me) and you say freeps are ops? Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer? Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank. Do you compare a lms fully equipped, top jewels, full audacity and first ages with a low rank warg? I want to compare then a high rank reaver, thousands of mitigation, all skills bought in store, fully equipped with all the potions and r15 brand with a rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now? Get real.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  12. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    As i wrote in a previous post that has been mysteriously deleted, i really don't agree with those who say freeps are op, especially in a raid vs raid situation, the game is not built for 1 vs 1 so it makes no sense to compare a specific class to another, you say a defiler can't solo a freep, it's right, but is there a freep who can solo a defiler? Or a wl? Not even champs or lms can solo those classes when healing so of what kind of opness are we talking about? I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me) and you say freeps are ops? Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer? Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank. Do you compare a lms fully equipped, top jewels, full audacity and first ages with a low rank warg? I want to compare then a high rank reaver, thousands of mitigation, all skills bought in store, fully equipped with all the potions and r15 brand with a rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now? Get real.
    Champs can beat both WL:s and Defilers in a 1 vs 1. Not in an arranged spar. due to rules that were made by creeps not freeps! I dont understand why on earth people are not allowed to use skills they earned through lvling... Thats an other story.

    But in a 1 vs 1 situation most freeps beat most creeps and that with ease if they know how to handle themselves. But with todays possibility to buy all skills before you have earned it.. Beats me why people qq

    Just the way this game goes. If you have a look at other servers PvMP treads they look the same!!

    We are bothe blind for the other side and we never say a positive word about each other!

    I will say creeps kicked our asses yesterday night! No lag to blame, nothing put pure ####ty play by freeps.

    Seems alot of freeps have alot of catching up to do and high rank on freep side doesnt mean many hours played. 4 years ago you knew a rank 8+ spent enough time in ettens to have joined a raid X amount of time, they know how to follow and assist and follow RAT. Today you have rank 10+ that barely raided, they done pve daily for months, they played in small groups and dinged 8,9,10. ( Ofc some that ranked fast know how to play) but yesterday was an example of poor freep playing.

    This is a problem on both sides i guess, the renewing of players... But on freep side i think its time yet again for a Boot-camp session. ( Done enough of them during my time as leader and am not looking forward to the 2-3 weeks it takes to get people in shape, but its needed. Unless we want to get owned by creeps all day long!)

    /E

  13. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Champs can beat both WL:s and Defilers in a 1 vs 1. Not in an arranged spar. due to rules that were made by creeps not freeps! I dont understand why on earth people are not allowed to use skills they earned through lvling... Thats an other story.
    Never seen a champ soloing a good defiler solo, i mean, i killed myself a few defilers solo but they were not healing themselves or not really experienced with that class, usually they just outheal our dps but if you're able to kill them solo my congratulations, the parameter, though, should be the average and not one of the best champs in game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    I will say creeps kicked our asses yesterday night! No lag to blame, nothing put pure ####ty play by freeps.

    Seems alot of freeps have alot of catching up to do and high rank on freep side doesnt mean many hours played. 4 years ago you knew a rank 8+ spent enough time in ettens to have joined a raid X amount of time, they know how to follow and assist and follow RAT. Today you have rank 10+ that barely raided, they done pve daily for months, they played in small groups and dinged 8,9,10. ( Ofc some that ranked fast know how to play) but yesterday was an example of poor freep playing.

    This is a problem on both sides i guess, the renewing of players... But on freep side i think its time yet again for a Boot-camp session. ( Done enough of them during my time as leader and am not looking forward to the 2-3 weeks it takes to get people in shape, but its needed. Unless we want to get owned by creeps all day long!)

    /E
    I agree about the lag that finally did not tormented us much and i also agree about the not really good performance we did but you have also to consider the numbers, you know how much we were and you know how much they were, no doubt we can do much better but for the miracles well, we are still working on that
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  14. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me)
    A good hunter can easily take me on 1v1 and win but ofc you would know that cause you have those skillzz and that's the reason you get targeted right? xD quando mi fai ridereeeeeeee

  15. #2165
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    As i wrote in a previous post that has been mysteriously deleted, i really don't agree with those who say freeps are op, especially in a raid vs raid situation, the game is not built for 1 vs 1 so it makes no sense to compare a specific class to another, you say a defiler can't solo a freep, it's right, but is there a freep who can solo a defiler? Or a wl? Not even champs or lms can solo those classes when healing so of what kind of opness are we talking about? I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me) and you say freeps are ops? Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer? Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank. Do you compare a lms fully equipped, top jewels, full audacity and first ages with a low rank warg? I want to compare then a high rank reaver, thousands of mitigation, all skills bought in store, fully equipped with all the potions and r15 brand with a rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now? Get real.
    We all know you´re not OP, but it´s not mean freep classes arent. You always want use this 515 brand card. You (freeps QQ) about that brand=nerfed. Still going??

    rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now?= etten is like End game area. IF you´re so stupid and come etten with poor gear, don´t go crazy right??

    They have nerfed creeps mitigations alot.

    You still should try some creep classes and then you will see how ###*ed up that is.

  16. #2166
    About Spars, the rules are relatively fair. If im allowed to spam self heal i would not lose 90% of the time, how is that fair? without healing, a spar with a reaver is really close, sometimes i win, sometimes they win. (HoTs are allowed)
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

  17. #2167
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    is there a freep who can solo a defiler? Or a wl? Not even champs or lms can solo those classes when healing so of what kind of opness are we talking about? I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me)
    Practice makes perfect young master Odo, don't expect to win just because you have end game gear. Most of the people who complain about other side being OP are those who never appeared at spars or roamed alone. Sat in raids, emotionlessly following rat, pewpew and ranked. When suddenly "le wild" creep appears but your apprentices are not there to help you, you panic and you either run hopeless or you stay and get buttonwed like an npc.

    PvP is not won to quantity (amount of kills/total renown) but to quality. Whereas you can still be r15 and suck badly.


    Im not adressed to you specifically so don't take it personally.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

  18. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    A good hunter can easily take me on 1v1 and win but ofc you would know that cause you have those skillzz and that's the reason you get targeted right? xD quando mi fai ridereeeeeeee
    Not all hunters come traited for 1 vs 1 and you can never know the particular situation during a fight, like how much lag got the opponent, if the opponent was busy making a call maybe and other things and so on, i wanted to remark that if a reaver is able to kill 3 hunters solo, there's no way for a hunter to kill 3 reavers solo with one of them being a purple rank, unless they all are afk, considering this then i should say "creeps are op" but i don't, since compared to champs, guardians and warden the fight is more balanced.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi
    We all know you´re not OP, but it´s not mean freep classes arent. You always want use this 515 brand card. You (freeps QQ) about that brand=nerfed. Still going??
    I love the way you defend your pay to win item, i even understand you after all the money spent for keys, something like that should be just removed and stop or given to both sides (i'll get my deserved one soon and there will be fun).

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi
    rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now?= etten is like End game area. IF you´re so stupid and come etten with poor gear, don´t go crazy right??
    Fine, but tell the same to the creeps who create a new one without audacity and without buying skills on store that they are also a bunch of stupids and don't make them complain if they get farmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi
    They have nerfed creeps mitigations alot.
    Still way more than the most of freeps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi
    You still should try some creep classes and then you will see how ###*ed up that is.
    I tried, BUT i haven't met a great community on that side here on Eldar so i went back immediately to my lovely freeps.


    Quote Originally Posted by Areya121
    About Spars, the rules are relatively fair. If im allowed to spam self heal i would not lose 90% of the time, how is that fair? without healing, a spar with a reaver is really close, sometimes i win, sometimes they win. (HoTs are allowed)
    Out of curiosity, who decide these so called fair rules? You? Another guy? A council of freeps and creeps of Eldar? Are the rules the same for all servers? Since the game ain't made for 1 vs 1 and i believe a serious spar should be organized on a lan connection and not over internet, i couldn't care less about spars and not gonna judge if a class is op or not by it, i only care the effects that class have on a group/raid fight.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas
    PvP is not won to quantity (amount of kills/total renown) but to quality. Whereas you can still be r15 and suck badly.


    Im not adressed to you specifically so don't take it personally.
    Since i am not r15 yet i thought you were finally making some auto-critique, then i realized that's just impossible. Speaking about quality, why you stopped playing your hunter after you got the kb title you wanted? What kind of quality are you talking about? I am seriously confused.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  19. #2169
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    I love the way you defend your pay to win item,

    Fine, but tell the same to the creeps who create a new one without audacity and without buying skills on store that they are also a bunch of stupids and don't make them complain if they get farmed.

    Still way more than the most of freeps.
    I tried, BUT i haven't met a great community on that side here on Eldar so i went back immediately to my lovely freeps.
    I love the way you defend OP freeps (only because you can´t solo #### alone Bob)
    R15 brand is random drop, if you´re lucky when you open your box.

    hmmm, creeps only have more morale (not all the time anymore). My burg Fire mitigation is better then my defiler Beleriand. My burg can evade and parry. I dont even rememer WHEN my defiler has evade/block/parry something... ups, wait! npc kill.

    or they didnt joined your pve raid?

    Maybe you should learn play? did you know you can use on 1vs1 other skills then Hobbit silence and Mami port(DF)??

  20. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Maybe you should learn play? did you know you can use on 1vs1 other skills then Hobbit silence and Mami port(DF)??
    Get BAs a Sauron Port!!!
    Last edited by bagasakos; Sep 28 2013 at 12:05 PM.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

    Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

  21. #2171
    [QUOTE=Manes;6939671]

    I tried, BUT i haven't met a great community on that side here on Eldar so i went back immediately to my lovely freeps.

    "ur lovely freeps"? u do know most play creep also 2 don't u?
    I haven't met a freep until now that's said that about the creep community. Its way funnier, way more friendly and way more entertaining than any ooc ive seen on freepside.
    Creep players r gr8!
    mayb they knew who u were.....

  22. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Not all hunters come traited for 1 vs 1 and you can never know the particular situation during a fight, like how much lag got the opponent, if the opponent was busy making a call maybe and other things and so on, i wanted to remark that if a reaver is able to kill 3 hunters solo, there's no way for a hunter to kill 3 reavers solo with one of them being a purple rank, unless they all are afk, considering this then i should say "creeps are op" but i don't, since compared to champs, guardians and warden the fight is more balanced.
    Oh you were making a call! My bad I should have never doubted your skills master odo forgive me

  23. #2173
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    Get BAs a Sauron Port!!!
    They did chris,i had to see it to believe with my own eyes and about 15 other freeps,but I think its called Desperate Logout
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  24. #2174
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Speaking about quality, why you stopped playing your hunter after you got the kb title you wanted?
    Irrelevant - the world first and the title were the motive which pulled me into it. Maybe you should structure your question differently cuz i don't get your point.


    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    What kind of quality are you talking about? I am seriously confused.
    Does the colour of one's badge represents his/her abilities and skills?
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

  25. #2175
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Everett View Post
    In the past few months there have been cases when there have been such immense freep numbers that creeps are constantly ON and have lag to such a level they cannot perform a single skill - no freep is disputing that, it has happened it does happen and unfortunately because of our lovely game designers at turbine it will continue to happen!
    That is so right and I'm glad you brought it up, creeps do get it as well! So I do totally understand where the freeps are coming from at the moment with the terrible lag problems, I understand your feelings, because we know what it's like. Just the other night in a fight in LC the lag was so bad that 'time' literally stood still for the best part of 20 seconds. At the end of this massive spike I was somehow still alive, but it took another 20 seconds to get the first skill to fire. It was horrendous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Everett View Post
    Unfortunately this past week freeps have experienced this lag and it has been to such a degree that it is impossible to do absolutely anything. An example would be I had a situation on Wednesday when the freep raids and creep raids met on tol beach I believe it was, from the moment the creeps charged us to the moment I died and even afterwards... I could not do a single action nor execute a single skill.
    That I've experienced too, in a fight above Y-roads a couple of weeks ago. I went from full health to dead instantly, between frames, without even realising I was being hit. We were heavily outnumbered that night, so you have the exact same thing, but reversed.

    So no freep should think suddenly that this is a new phenomenon, it only appears new (to you) because for once freeps are being outnumbered. Creeps were very often heavily outnumbered throughout the spring and summer, had the ON buff many times, and experienced what you are now experiencing, frozen action, complete skill lock down, all of it, numerous times, dozens of times. It’s not that I do not sympathise, I do, because it’s awful, and it ruins the fight (and everyone’s fun).

    Whether what we experienced then and the freeps are experiencing now is exactly the same, or the freeps' lag is worse, I just don't know – I admit that. But it sounds the same sort of thing.

    Would someone on freepside make a fraps video of a r v r encounter perhaps, and record this lag? I just want to see how bad it is, not for any other reason but to be fully informed of the problems you are having. Failing that, I might consider logging my freep (oh noes!) and running in ettens on freepside for a night. I'd have honest and honourable reasons for that, just to see what this lag is like. What better way to understand the plight of one's opponent than to stand beside them, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    i really don't agree with those who say freeps are op, especially in a raid vs raid situation, the game is not built for 1 vs 1 so it makes no sense to compare a specific class to another, you say a defiler can't solo a freep, it's right, but is there a freep who can solo a defiler? Or a wl? Not even champs or lms can solo those classes when healing so of what kind of opness are we talking about? I saw a 22k reaver who soloed happily 3 hunters (the third was me) and you say freeps are ops? Is there anything like blight in freeps store? Moving target? Field Promotion with 2 mins cd? Pack flayer? Not to mention the biggest shame of all times in lotro, the r15 brand given to those who haven't earned it with rank. Do you compare a lms fully equipped, top jewels, full audacity and first ages with a low rank warg? I want to compare then a high rank reaver, thousands of mitigation, all skills bought in store, fully equipped with all the potions and r15 brand with a rk or a hunter low rank, third age and low audacity, who is op now? Get real.
    I see where you’re coming from Odo believing that freeps aren’t op, but that’s probably because you play a Hunter, and a hunter is the least op of the freep classes at present (with regards to its vulnerability). And putting that alongside a reaver, well they are arguably the strongest Creep class atm. So I see why you’d feel that. You probably wouldn’t win a 1v1 with a high rank reaver anymore than I could on my BA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Not one single time have creeps comes here To tell freeps They played well. Not one time have you Brages here that we won dur To good playing...
    I am sure that whenever you’ve won a raid fight your leader has said something like “well done guys,” or whatever, for wiping us. No problem there and fair play, in your eyes you did a good job and deserved the victory. If reversed, the creep leader would say the same, and we’d pat each other on the back for a job well done, but not ever taking into account that the fight was won possibly due to a mistake or poor play on the freep’s part. Same can be said for apportioning blame to one party or another, for suffering a wipe, when it could be down to the other side simply playing better. So it’s just natural. Take sport for example. The winning side congratulates itself for winning, nearly all the time, regardless, in fact, if their opponent sucked. I am all for giving credit where credit is due, but it’s very hard to gauge when one is partisan for one side or another.


    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Now you come here and actually sit With the feeling that you wiped freeps last week due To well Coop and good leading and playing.. Im laughing at that statement... Last week you fought an opponent that cant fight back.
    Well we can’t see or experience what you see and experience on your screen. When you kill us you can’t see or experience what we see and experience on our screen. You only know that you won, and for that 'all is well', and you feel good when the leader says “Well done guys”. Again the lag issue. We get it too, but we can’t know if your lag is worse than ours, or how it’s effecting your gameplay. But don't think for a minute that any creep has ever said "haha they are lagging, look at them, let’s kill them all and toast our success…" We can't know what your lag is like. When we win, it’s just a ‘win’, and we move on to the next fight. Same for you, irrespective of numbers – you will naturally just not give a moment's thought to how we experienced the fight, or any lag that effected it for us. For both sides that's just natural. Personally I DO sympathise with your lag problems. I DO know what it’s like. But in any given fight we CAN’T see your lag any more than you can see ours. So let’s put our heads together. This is why (above) I asked if someone could make a video and record your experience (which I’d be happy to do if no one else can), that way everyone, on either side, can see once and for all what the other sees, and perhaps then some of the sniggering and sneering and all that will die down.

 

 
Page 87 of 150 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload