We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3750
  1. #2126

    For those who can't count










    Now kids, back to school to review tables!

    P.S.= If that wasn't clear, just as foes you were more than all freeps together.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  2. #2127
    Telling how many creeps are close doesn't say a thing of how many freeps are there Odo.

    You don't need to go all defensive, no-one cares for your QQ. Just a small reminder, you are the brave raid'leader' who raids up vs solo's, you reap what you sow.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  3. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Telling how many creeps are close doesn't say a thing of how many freeps are there Odo.

    You don't need to go all defensive, no-one cares for your QQ. Just a small reminder, you are the brave raid'leader' who raids up vs solo's, you reap what you sow.
    Freeps were 29, 23 in my raid and 6 from Pata Negra, now show some screenshot and prove that i'm wrong, you creeps talk talk and talk but you know exactly how's the situation, you're full of hypocrisy and have no shame about it.

    Edit: maybe there was a warden low rank solo, make it 30.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  4. #2129
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post



    P.S.= If that wasn't clear, just as foes you were more than all freeps together.
    I don't get it? Looking at those screenshots, the bottom one of the observable list being Nazdreg, I count 27 creeps.

    There's probably room on the list below Naz for 2 more creeps. Which makes 29.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Freeps were 29, 23 in my raid and 6 from Pata Negra, now show some screenshot and prove that i'm wrong, you creeps talk talk and talk but you know exactly how's the situation, you're full of hypocrisy and have no shame about it.

    Edit: maybe there was a warden low rank solo, make it 30.
    So actually Odo, you outnumbered us by 1 Am I wrong?

  5. #2130

    Deal with it!

    When you enter a pvp-zone u cant expect that there will allways be even numbers,
    If you cant handel that , well you should consider commin to the moors at all in the first place.

    Go hard or go Home!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000080c6d/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    I don't get it? Looking at those screenshots, the bottom one of the observable list being Nazdreg, I count 27 creeps.

    There's probably room on the list below Naz for 2 more creeps. Which makes 29.



    So actually Odo, you outnumbered us by 1 Am I wrong?
    Yes you are, haven't been able to screenshot the last part but it was about 33-35 foes, spiders and wargs are not part of that list and i wasn't even traited properly, that means there may have been more foes since my tracking range was limited, if you really don't know how hunter track works, what about asking some in your kin before posting? You could avoid bad figures.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  7. #2132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    390
    It's been a while since I played my hunter (hes lvl 78), and had just assumed that track involved all nearby targets (whatever class/race) so sorry about that.

    And I did say 'I didn't get it', now I do, meaning that although the track picked up 30 or so, I did feel there had to be more than that due to Gretos group and Snex's group being somewhere around in addition to the raid.

    But I've seen 50+ freeps on several occasions in the last couple of months, so both sides experience this sometimes.

  8. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinduur View Post
    When you enter a pvp-zone u cant expect that there will allways be even numbers,
    If you cant handel that , well you should consider commin to the moors at all in the first place.

    Go hard or go Home!
    I'm not complaining at all, when we reached general room from bd we even had buff on, so most probably my track wasn't accurate, now some creeps instead of thanking us for standing and fight under these circumstances, they even think to fool us saying they were lagging badly and we were same number, you know what? Next time i see 50 creeps against 30 freeps, i'll do the same thing you do: log off. I'm sure you will enjoy eagles at GV much more, heard some give infamy also.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  9. #2134
    to be fair, why do numbers matter? you think soldiers QQ if theres more enemies? no, they just get on with it and complete their task, it it turns out wrong, oh well, try again later, but the problem is, is that if it goes wrong the first time, you guys just give up and then the enxt fight you have 50% less people fighting beside you, fact


    i think numbers of creeps vs numbers of freeps is the last reason i can think of about why the fights turn out the way they do

    just my 2 cents, dont QQ at my comments
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/118fvci.png[/IMG]

  10. #2135
    [QUOTE=Manes;6936972]I'm not complaining at all, when we reached general room from bd we even had buff on, so most probably my track wasn't accurate, now some creeps instead of thanking us for standing and fight under these circumstances, they even think to fool us saying they were lagging badly and we were same number, you know what? Next time i see 50 creeps against 30 freeps, i'll do the same thing you do: log off. I'm sure you will enjoy eagles at GV much more, heard some give infamy also.[/QUOTI

    Well we where lagging , and we still keept fighting. But! during ANY circumstances if you enter a pvmp zone u WILL have to accept anything in that area, if its lagg, so be it . It its Numbers so be it!

    Go hard or go home, Any of thoose exampels wont stop me for enjoying this game.

    // Maquz // Trin!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000080c6d/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post

    Now kids, back to school to review tables!

    P.S.= If that wasn't clear, just as foes you were more than all freeps together.

    You know where is difference? If u for some reason disbanded, Webss wouldnt bring a craid at gv
    "P.S. = If that wasnt clear, just".. ask somebody to explain you
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  12. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Enjoy the eagles, freeps with buff all the time and you even take the 3rd outpost, you are simply too pro for all of us.
    Thats how creeps felt over the last weeks/months.... Sorry to say, but: Enjoy this feeling.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

  13. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonites View Post
    Thats how creeps felt over the last weeks/months.... Sorry to say, but: Enjoy this feeling.
    Dont understand how it can be the same feeling?

    Have creeps had freeze lag where They cant move last weeks/months? Ahh so thats why freeps have won almost every fight.

    Why on earth have creeps moaned here the last 30 pages then?? Why do u call freeps op? Freeps arent op at all. Creeps have been lagging bad last months so please stop qqing about freeps being op!!!!

    Freeps in rvr fights winning without loosing one single person were not due To us having sick burst, awesome heals, bubbles everywhere. Not due To good ratting and Nice Coop in the raid. Creeps have in every single fight last weeks/months had FREEZE LAG til entire raid were dead.

    Damn i thought our op-ness was the reason. I was so wrong....



    (Before i get some QQ post at me. Please see My sarcasm. I know freeps are op and i just want To point out its NOT the same thing creeps have experienced. Thats just pure bollocks.. I much more prefere To wipe all day long vs creep raid and be able To fire My skills off Then have My entire raid freeze and wake up dead without having had the chance To fight back!!!

  14. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Dont understand how it can be the same feeling?

    ..snip...
    Only to claify my post:

    ON buff and 3 or 4 OP's are the things i wanted to point out.

    Have a nice day and cya on the battlefield.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

  15. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Freeps are not op!!
    Are we playing the same game?

  16. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Are we playing the same game?
    Your sarcasm detector is broken.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  17. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post


    etc...


    Now kids, back to school to review tables!

    P.S.= If that wasn't clear, just as foes you were more than all freeps together.
    Strange how you never posted screenies of how FEW creeps you and your 40+ ezmoder freeps were facing over the past few months when we were struggling to fill even 1 craid. After months of ezmoding, a few days of being wiped by better players and you come QQing to the forums. Lag is something that we get on creepside too - there have been at least 4/5 times recently I can remember where I haven't been able to fire off skills on my creep in bigger fights and my client has even crashed.

    If you are all finding lag in raids too much to play properly, then here is a simple solution:

    DON'T MAKE RAIDS AND LEARN TO PLAY SOLO... no? I thought not, you don't have the courage to solo in the 'moors like we creeps do...

    Btw, no-one believes your propogada except some of your ezmoder freep friends, and they don't count.

  18. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    Strange how you never posted screenies of how FEW creeps you and your 40+ ezmoder freeps were facing over the past few months when we were struggling to fill even 1 craid. After months of ezmoding, a few days of being wiped by better players and you come QQing to the forums. Lag is something that we get on creepside too - there have been at least 4/5 times recently I can remember where I haven't been able to fire off skills on my creep in bigger fights and my client has even crashed.

    If you are all finding lag in raids too much to play properly, then here is a simple solution:

    DON'T MAKE RAIDS AND LEARN TO PLAY SOLO... no? I thought not, you don't have the courage to solo in the 'moors like we creeps do...

    Btw, no-one believes your propogada except some of your ezmoder freep friends, and they don't count.
    First, i posted the screenshots to reply to those who were saying you were 24+8, second as i wrote already in previous posts the only true ezmoder have been the creeps before u11 and i don't want to repeat myself, reply me to those posts instead of repeating the same lithany, third if i see me and the other freeps around who can barely move but i see creeps running and hitting us, i can hardly believe you have the same lag as we have and btw, many of the flippers who play both sides know that exactly, ask Angal in exemple, think i still have the screenshot somewhere when he said "i never had this lag on creep side", fourth of my over 4.000.000 of renown not less than 2.500.000 are from solo play, the problem is that you want me solo so to attack me in group as yesterday night in exemple, they targeted and killed me in gv, i made just a group of 6 and we were still less than creeps anyway, half way between tir and gv, tried to kill me for 1 min, saw that wasn't happening, used brands and ran away to tir bd, that's the way of the pro creeps of Eldar, those who write that numbers don't count and we have to fight anyway (and they are the first to run away at first sign of trouble).

    P.S.= we had some fight with Ugly group in the afternoon, we may disagree on many things, but i appreciate you tried to have some fair fight at least.
    Last edited by Manes; Sep 27 2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  19. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonites View Post
    Thats how creeps felt over the last weeks/months.... Sorry to say, but: Enjoy this feeling.
    Are you the same Gorgonite/Donato who was telling "sorry i can't join raid because i lag too much" or "sorry i have to leave because i'm useless with this lag" when on freep side? Out of curiosity, are you playing on creep now because you felt the call of Mordor or maybe, just an assumption, because there is less lag on creep side?
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  20. #2145
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    First, i posted the screenshots to reply to those who were saying you were 24+8, second as i wrote already in previous posts the only true ezmoder have been the creeps before u11 and i don't want to repeat myself, reply me to those posts instead of repeating the same lithany, third if i see me and the other freeps around who can barely move but i see creeps running and hitting us, i can hardly believe you have the same lag as we are and btw, many of the flippers who play both sides know that exactly, ask Angal in exemple, think i still have the screenshot somewhere when he said "i never had this lag on creep side", fourth of my over 4.000.000 of renown not less than 2.500.000 are from solo play, the problem is that you want me solo so to attack me in group as yesterday night in exemple, they targeted and killed me in gv, i made just a group of 6 and we were still less than creeps anyway, half way between tir and gv, tried to kill me for 1 min, saw that wasn't happening, used brands and ran away to tir bd, that's the way of the pro creeps of Eldar, those who write that numbers don't count and we have to fight anyway (and they are the first to run away at first sign of trouble).

    P.S.= we had some fight with Ugly group in the afternoon, we may disagree on many things, but i appreciate you tried to have some fair fight at least.
    You mean when it was finally a decent balance in the moors and freeps whined so much that they weren't imba pwning creeps anymore? Sorry that your fellow freeps rolled creeps creating a number imbalance but you have to take that up with the ez moders you constantly run with in your raids. It's not something you should whine about to dedicated creeps.

    Lag is pretty excessive on both sides so I have no clue why you are whining about that. Creeps did have less lag prior to the update tho.

    Whats this about running away though? Should you really talk about how cowardice it is to run away Mr. Slow-play dead-df when pounced by a rank 3 warg LMAO
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  21. #2146
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    LOL@ songsinger,freeps don't have courage to go solo,i personaly play 75% of my moors time solo and to be honest over the last couple weeks ive only seen the odd warg or spider roaming around solo on creep and even some of those must scream on ooc as all of a sudden 3-4map to quickest point.You refer to freeps being ezmod,just to ease ur anger I would agree some are ezmoders but don't tar us all with the same brush,u also have the ezmoders on creepside to.As for the L2P comments,well that is getting kinda boring now,peeps play their toons how they want to play its nothing to do with being un-skilled,when I play warden I die a lot lol but do I care? NO, because I don't go shield traited and use dont determination stance(prolly survive most fights if I did) but moors imo isn't about who's better than who,getting a toon to lvl85 and getting it geared for moors isn't easy by no means but yet a creep can log in at 85 and buy skills, which recently ive seen a few new BA's at rank 5/6 with rank 8/11 skills so ask urself who needs to L2P.

    The last few weeks has been rife with the side flipping gimps who only choose the highest number side aswell,do urselves a favour pick a side and stay on it.

    I still cant find that new BA skill on the store, Desperate Logout.

    While im here I would like to publicly apologise to BANZAI for the rage I made against him a few days ago it was un-called for.
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  22. #2147
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    9
    1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanius View Post
    to be fair, why do numbers matter? you think soldiers QQ if theres more enemies? no, they just get on with it and complete their task, it it turns out wrong, oh well, try again later, but the problem is, is that if it goes wrong the first time, you guys just give up and then the enxt fight you have 50% less people fighting beside you, fact


    i think numbers of creeps vs numbers of freeps is the last reason i can think of about why the fights turn out the way they do

    just my 2 cents, dont QQ at my comments
    /clap , cheers!

    2.
    Lag in game?
    exploring a bit on the Net,i come to the conclusion that one (NOT ONLY) of the reasons for that is external Voice Chat.
    So when you're in the raid, plz close your ventrilo,mumble,skype, + close facebook, torent clients and so on...
    Close all 4 game unnecessary .exe, processes & services and use only in game voice, just try and perhaps it would be easy solution to the problem for all of us

    3.
    How to stop long and annoying download Splash Screen?

    One trick that I use and that works perfectly:

    make folder read-only
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Codemasters\The Lord of the Rings Online\raw

    or

    make file read-only
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Codemasters\The Lord of the Rings Online\DownloadFilesList.xml

    and turn back only those things you want to see/download

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    See you on the battlefield!

    Alphazero/Diktator/Sharkhai
    [img]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001c90ad/signature.png[/img]

  23. #2148
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

  24. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Your sarcasm detector is broken.
    Yes because that post was supposed to be sarcastic...

  25. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Are you the same Gorgonite/Donato who was telling "sorry i can't join raid because i lag too much" or "sorry i have to leave because i'm useless with this lag" when on freep side? Out of curiosity, are you playing on creep now because you felt the call of Mordor or maybe, just an assumption, because there is less lag on creep side?
    I must admit your remembrance is very good. Thats what i said 3-6 months ago, BUT the decision to play 95% on creep side 3 months ago was another one: The challenge as an under-dog...and the better community.

    Have a nice one....
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

 

 
Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload