We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 84 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3750
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Wow.

Almost 2 full freep raids and we got on buff! .........................blah blah blah......................

Dont like To qq, but some creepleaders come here To talk about fair fights!? Lol on buff on freeps With 2 full raids... Hmm...
    Never seen friad disband when the creeps had ON buff on those previous 6-8 months of PvMP when we were getting our arses handed to us and you never had ON buff for all of those hours online tonight either trust me I was watching.

Time for turbine To do something soon...
    I totally agree. It needs to be sorted out but I dont think it ever will be which is very very sad for both sides especially as both sides want to play
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Never seen friad disband when the creeps had ON buff on those previous 6-8 months of PvMP when we were getting our arses handed to us and you never had ON buff for all of those hours online tonight either trust me I was watching.

I totally agree. It needs to be sorted out but I dont think it ever will be which is very very sad for both sides especially as both sides want to play
    Im not lying dude. At tol and tir we had on buff.

And we disbanned due To lag. Why on earth Should we fight when Killing nothing With 48 people? We stand there and cant even fight back. We cant move. 10+ sec skilllag.

Sorry dude but we dont want To be training dummies for you. 2 nights now we been sittning ducks.

Wouldnt mind wiping over and over again if we could fight you guys. But we can even move...

haha yeah ward m8 I spam track a lot as its a given skill,nothing worse than bein jumped by wargs ..........nice to see a lot of old players bk btw
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Im not lying dude. At tol and tir we had on buff.
    If that was the case for the last 2 fights then fair enough but all the time before you never did.

Why on earth Should we fight when Killing nothing With 48 people? We stand there and cant even fight back. We cant move. .....................2 nights now we been sittning ducks.
    Wouldnt mind wiping over and over again if we could fight you guys. But we can even move...
    Now you are maybe beginning to know how the creep population feels and have felt over the last 6-8 months and even longer. You get what we have had given to us and now you bring it up on forums just like creeps did and expects some comfort. I'm all for fair fights as it is much more fun but hte way it is right now, it'll never happen.

We have the lag, maybe not at the same time as you do or maybe not as bad at somepoints as you do, but we DO have lag and it does affect us. I am lucky if I can move at all of 10+secs and when I do I am dead. It's been like it for a while but in the last month has got so bad its absolutely shocking and quite frankly a digusting service from WB/Turbine. If this was poor food served, it would've been thrown back in thier faces!!
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    haha yeah ward m8 I spam track a lot as its a given skill,nothing worse than bein jumped by wargs
    Hehe fair enough Being jumped by wargs must feel as annoying as being spam tracked and shot out of stealth. Now I think of it, you may actually have it worse. I should almost be the one feeling sorry hehe. Well, see you around.

Now you are maybe beginning to know how the creep population feels and have felt over the last 6-8 months and even longer. You get what we have had given to us and now you bring it up on forums just like creeps did and expects some comfort.
    Dude, Erlo isn't complaining about being outnumbered or even about losing. He's saying that with these numbers the lag is so bad that we (freeps) are wiping without being able to fight back *at all*. We (well, he and I anyway) would happily wipe all night if we could take a dozen or so creeps each time, but not when all we can kill each time is a couple of lagging low-rank reavers.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

The numbers wasnt really an issue in terms of fighting, because even with outnumbered freeps can put up a good fight. Erlo was just saying that because SO many people was in ettens, enough to give freeps ON buff with 2 raids - the lag made it unplayable.
    Creeps lag too but we have it worse, by the time i fire off a heal on someone, the skill lag i takes to heal them, and they are already dead.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

by the time i fire off a heal on someone,. . . and they are already dead.
    Keep up the good work Areya!

But yes, lag is no-ones friend, but I am afraid it will take a rewrite of the code to sort it out, I think the majority of the lag is based on all kinds of buffs/debuffs and all kinds of (visual) special effects (and freeps simply have more of that, so more strain/lag on that side). I do expect the lag will only get worse with every new fancy skill introduced in the game.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, I can't help it!

Sorry dude but we dont want To be training dummies for you.
    Training dummies?? welcome to creepside.

Sorry dude but we dont want To be training dummies for you.
    That is exactly how we creeps feel the majority of the time for you freeps - glorified training dummies and NPCs.

Welcome to our world for a change ......
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

Bitemarks, The reason the freeps disbanded last night had nothing to do with how many times we wiped etc or all the other things you are complaining about, it was down to one reason and one reason alone..... Lag

to be fair I don't think bitemarks was complaining about anything but the lag,on freepside I think we experience it more because we are on a multi-layer system as we have numerous areas,creepside still get lag but not as bad due to a single layer region(I may be wrong)
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

That is exactly how we creeps feel the majority of the time for you freeps - glorified training dummies and NPCs.

Welcome to our world for a change ......
    so brave of you to gank questers... today xxx noticed you didnt come out of stealth until i was low on morale and fighting the cows as well as your friend
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    so brave of you to gank questers... today xxx noticed you didnt come out of stealth until i was low on morale and fighting the cows as well as your friend
    If you had infact noticed, the other creep was attackign the same cow as you was - was actaully going ot help you kill it!! It was you who then attacked the creep so all I did was to walk over and hit you a few times.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

War is hell. No rules. If there were two of us against one of him we'd gratefully take the renown.

You are too emotionally engaged. Ettenmoors is a dangerous place. There is no free pass just because you are doing a quest. Coming to the forum to rage is undignified and not worthy of someone with your otherwise humourous take on the game.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

If you had infact noticed, the other creep was attackign the same cow as you was - was actaully going ot help you kill it!! It was you who then attacked the creep so all I did was to walk over and hit you a few times.
    if that really was the case then i apologise, the other creep ran towards me as i was killing the cow. It would be the first case of almost unheard of creep behaviour for 2 creeps in the middle of nowhere helping a freep kill a cow.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    War is hell. No rules. If there were two of us against one of him we'd gratefully take the renown.

You are too emotionally engaged. Ettenmoors is a dangerous place. There is no free pass just because you are doing a quest. Coming to the forum to rage is undignified and not worthy of someone with your otherwise humourous take on the game.
    War is hell and i should know better than to come here and rage. Perhaps i need a break from the Ettens and go back to my pve. I am slowly coming to realise that all comments made on the pvp thread are meaningless as each side is so entrenched in their opinions that short of an earth shattering event nothing will or can move them even a smidge in the opposite way.

if that really was the case then i apologise, the other creep ran towards me as i was killing the cow. It would be the first case of almost unheard of creep behaviour for 2 creeps in the middle of nowhere helping a freep kill a cow.
    Hard to believe you didnt notice i was helping you at all... reaver who doesnt charge in or minds not to use any AoE, when you attacked me the first time I ran away a little, you stopped so I continued to help. At this point you didnt even know my "friend" was their so you go back to attacking me looking for easy ren, so dont play the sob story making us out to be bad... have a nice day

Sednorwen
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post
    Hard to believe you didnt notice i was helping you at all... reaver who doesnt charge in or minds not to use any AoE, when you attacked me the first time I ran away a little, you stopped so I continued to help. At this points you didnt even know my "friend" was their so you go back to attacking me looking for easy inf, so dont play the sob story making us out to be bad... have a nice day
    As i said if that was the case i apologise, no sob story here as for easy renown.... you really have not seen me play ... i suck in 1v1 if anyone was getting easy anything it would have been you my friend.

War is hell and i should know better than to come here and rage. Perhaps i need a break from the Ettens and go back to my pve. I am slowly coming to realise that all comments made on the pvp thread are meaningless as each side is so entrenched in their opinions that short of an earth shattering event nothing will or can move them even a smidge in the opposite way.
    At least you can go to another area n PvE and get away from the Moors.

As creeps, we can't get away especially the full-time creeps like a few of us.

PS. I accept your appoligise
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

I did a double take and reread when I saw a freep was qq ing about being ganked qsting in moors then realised who posted.....this game still suprises me after 5 yrs

That is exactly how .....blah...blah...blah......
    You can compare ppl with freezed skills during 10-15 sec with ppl who can do whatever action they want but wiped, it is your choice but this comparison is unfair and at least twisted (not want to say any other words).
    In raid vs raid one side can be wiped for many different reasons, during all this time we had seen a lot of them, but the one we are talking about is massive lag. This is the worst as players cant do anything due to technical reasons and this is frustating. You in your twisted mind want us to put in the same level a technical issue with playing actions/decissions and they are not related so compare them is dishonest.

About lag, it is true this is an issue affecting both sides, but it is freep side who takes the worst part. It is also more critical in freep side due to the pool morales, as Areya said a mini must cast a heal and if it takes so long when it finally ends the target is already dead, same as a Defiler but if target has 10k morale or 4k morale you have less maneuver margin. Understand I am not complaining about diferencial morale pools, only saying that in an event of lag you have 1 or 2 sec more capacity or reaction if you must heal a player with more moral. So combination of more lag impact and less reaction margin makes this last lag vortex a huge pain in the ### to freep side.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000c6876/signature.png]Bandurrion[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Bandurrion View Post
    About lag, it is true this is an issue affecting both sides, but it is freep side who takes the worst part. It is also more critical in freep side due to the pool morales, as Areya said a mini must cast a heal and if it takes so long when it finally ends the target is already dead, same as a Defiler but if target has 10k morale or 4k morale you have less maneuver margin. Understand I am not complaining about diferencial morale pools, only saying that in an event of lag you have 1 or 2 sec more capacity or reaction if you must heal a player with more moral. So combination of more lag impact and less reaction margin makes this last lag vortex a huge pain in the ### to freep side.
    Point taken there, but pound-for-pound freeps can do far higher burst DPS than creeps, thus very quickly negating any higher morale we have. It happens constantly on creepside that a target is down before (sometimes several seconds before), a healer can cast a heal or bubble to help them. They are just dead, boom, gone. Healers take flack for this, but it isn't their fault. For a defiler most of their heals are Hots, and are tiny, so don't help. Their one big heal, as well as the heals of Warleaders, are induction based, so the lag kills their effectiveness too. Truth is, lag is terrible, for both sides, and even after you weigh the ins and outs for creeps and freeps, the pros and cons, it may just even out, I don't know. Bottom line though: lag is killing pvp, and Turbine don't seem to be interested in doing a damn thing about it.

I posted this in the other thread, an example of creep lag from a fight about 4 months ago. The creepraid faced some ~40 freeps at Lug gy. The fight starts about 3mins in. I have a reasonably hi-spec PC, and this is the common nightly lag we have to put up with - but by no means the worst I've seen. That would be on occasion where everything stops, you're just stuck in one spot, can't move, and sometimes the client even crashes. On relog you are in the Gy, and have been killed without even knowing it.

Below however is the usual thing we experience in a normal r v r fight (3 minutes in). I'd be interested to see what its like from the freep perspective, and see if it's the same sort of thing there..

(best watched at 720p)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Point taken there, but pound-for-pound freeps can do far higher burst DPS than creeps, thus very quickly negating any higher morale we have. It happens constantly on creepside that a target is down before (sometimes several seconds before), a healer can cast a heal or bubble to help them. They are just dead, boom, gone. Healers take flack for this, but it isn't their fault. For a defiler most of their heals are Hots, and are tiny, so don't help. Their one big heal, as well as the heals of Warleaders, are induction based, so the lag kills their effectiveness too. Truth is, lag is terrible, for both sides, and even after you weigh the ins and outs for creeps and freeps, the pros and cons, it may just even out, I don't know. Bottom line though: lag is killing pvp, and Turbine don't seem to be interested in doing a damn thing about it.

I posted this in the other thread, an example of creep lag from a fight about 4 months ago. The creepraid faced some ~40 freeps at Lug gy. The fight starts about 3mins in. I have a reasonably hi-spec PC, and this is the common nightly lag we have to put up with - but by no means the worst I've seen. That would be on occasion where everything stops, you're just stuck in one spot, can't move, and sometimes the client even crashes. On relog you are in the Gy, and have been killed without even knowing it.

Below however is the usual thing we experience in a normal r v r fight (3 minutes in). I'd be interested to see what its like from the freep perspective, and see if it's the same sort of thing there..
    It is true creeps have more morale pool due to the higher dps in freep side, so I wasnt compalining about that. In freep side usually first target (most time a poor hunter) is dead after the healer even has targeted him, talking in figths with no lag, so it is more or less like in creep side (dont blame minis nor defilers).

After watching the video is see "normal" lag, not the finest conditions but still playable, the lag we are talking about these days is in another scale. We had expirenced lag moments but this late days is something ridicolous, Turbine must fixed their servers, eldar now is a rubish server (talking about hardware).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000c6876/signature.png]Bandurrion[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Below however is the usual thing we experience in a normal r v r fight (3 minutes in). I'd be interested to see what its like from the freep perspective, and see if it's the same sort of thing there
    What I see in that video is graphics lag - low FPS. It is choppy but you are still firing off your skills in real time.

My recent experience has been to run in and have everything freeze. I use a skill and the spinny dots go around the icon for 10 seconds before it fires. I cannot move. I cannot use any skills. Yet I have 50fps, zero loss, 90ms latency and a 78mb connection.

The problem here is that everyone uses the word "lag" to describe different things. Some players have PCs not powerful enough to cope with 60 on screen. Some prople have slower or flaky connections, or sister downloading a movie, or wife watching porn. This is *none* of those things. I repeat, we cannot move, cannot use skills. If it happened equally to both sides then it would not invariably result in a freep wipe, but it does.

Some people do whine all the time about lag and use it as an excuse. This is not such a case.

Page 84 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast