We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    And next time you'll see me on creep will be in another month or two.

Ah yes, creeps will be OP when HD comes out. I wondered why you switched to burg when FA's came out and rest of gear that makes freeps OP.

This game...

Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Excuse me sir, are you the same Uzfang who is camping gv right now? Now, i don't have the incredible tracking abilities of Wardrat so i can't tell if you are in a group, but it's pretty clear that those around you are very well grouped so could you be so kind to explain me again what side is supposed to camp gy grouped? Because i still read only freeps do that but in the last year i only saw creeps actually do that, or maybe it's just a matter of perception as you say, you are not the same Uzfang i took on screenshot and the other creeps are all solos but they use telepathy to pick same target and heal/bubble who's in trouble so efficiently.
    Yes I was solo, and there were only a handful of us anyway. If Reign of Terror were grouped up then that's their business, and is nothing different to what creeps have faced at grams repeatedly in recent weeks - and don't say you haven't been part of that. It happens, and sometimes odo, on one night or another, the shoe will be on the other foot, and the camp will be at GV (like last night). It happens. But again, I say, for my own part, I was solo. You should’ve seen I had no group buffs anyway.

And you should know with your experience, the amount of time you've played the game, that just because a group of players were hitting on the same target, it doesn't necessarily mean they are grouped. Coordination and communication isn't necessary when someone sticks their neck out a bit too far, like when a lone hunter or minstrel for example wanders too close to start an attack, for all the creeps in unison to focus on that same target. Same thing happens at Grams. The solo reaver that charges out, or the BA that stands apart from the rest to take a few shots… he gets blown away in seconds by the freeps whether they're grouped up or not. A RAT isn't necessary, it's just common sense and smart play from players that are tuned into their environment.

And last night we waited a long while for the freep push, and to wipe us on our way back to Tir bd, but it hadn't happened by the time I logged off. This sort of action happens every day though doesn't it, either at GV > Tir bd, or Grams > Lug bd. One day you play the part of the camper, on another the retreater. I never once in any post criticized anyone for this type of action, as it is part of the natural, organically moving pattern of play that sometimes comes about. No one's fault, we all just go with the flow. Camping in a large group/Raid, that however is a different matter, but it is not what the creeps did last night or any recent night that I know of.

But again I say, I was solo during this GV camp. At other times yes I have been a part of a tribe group (I was earlier in the night when the raid was full - we had 6 people acting as support), but not fighting individual soloers, we had raid v raid action at the time. When the raid disbanded so did we. In fact, soon after raid disbanded I was one of the 4 or 5 creeps at Grothum that got zerged by about 15 freeps. How would you explain that? Uhid the burg got the Kb on me as I recall. Nice one! And fair play. Uhid is great, because he plays with bravado, and unlike so many others with no fear of dying But I'm not going to complain about this somewhat needless zerg, except to say that 15 freeps moving together on Grothum (against a small handful of solo creeps there) does suggest to me that in some form they were grouped. So you see the contradiction here. But it happens. You die, we all die, a lot. But you pop right up at a rez circle a few seconds later and you start again. So no worries.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

This is more like it. Where has the HATE been!!

come on, time to get old hate... hate.. HATE the other side back.

Old SoA days and moria times when there was 2 camps, hating each other. flaming each other and went to WAR every day.

the times when you went on the other side and people found out whom ur creep/freep was and harassed them with hate tells, made tickets about them in hope to get them banned for changing side.

When you did corpsejump people and wish you had /pee emote!!!!!

I WANT THAT back!

Epic RVR all night long! you did everythnig you could to defend keeps. U sacrificed entire raid to just save the keep and everyone, dead, celebrated that the keep didnt flip!

When this mentality comes back we will have good fun fights in ettens again

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

This is more like it. Where has the HATE been!!

come on, time to get old hate... hate.. HATE the other side back.

Old SoA days and moria times when there was 2 camps, hating each other. flaming each other and went to WAR every day.

the times when you went on the other side and people found out whom ur creep/freep was and harassed them with hate tells, made tickets about them in hope to get them banned for changing side.

When you did corpsejump people and wish you had /pee emote!!!!!

I WANT THAT back!

Epic RVR all night long! you did everythnig you could to defend keeps. U sacrificed entire raid to just save the keep and everyone, dead, celebrated that the keep didnt flip!

Shentynga says: CALM®
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

It's really up to the community on Eldar to choose the way we want to form the Ettenmoors. Both freeps and creeps have a say in this matter, but from a personal point of view, I feel that freeps should take a larger responsibility to help form the Moors as we do have the high ground atm. Still, it's essential to keep in mind that well-formed creepraids do put up some tough competition against us and may very well wipe us out (often due to numbers too).

As a matter of fact, it's the outposts that often determine the fate of the fights, and I've recently made a suggestion that Turbine remove these OPs. It will probably not happen in near future, so it really comes down to us -freeps and creeps alike- to keep our hands away from the OPs in the nights in which raidfights most often occur. It will be a difficult task to pull through, but I believe with some efforts from both sides, we can improve our Moors.

All the other nonsense you peeps are fighting about, is as Tarmas says, the same #### I've seen for the last 6 years now. I like what my kin, Erlo, says: bring the rage to the field and let the other side feel it instead of wasting this awesome energy in this landscape. It's the sweet fights and the rare moments that keep us attached to the Moors, so spend it wisely and let us all have as much excitement as we deserve to have.

And remember: in two months time from now it will very likely be a new dawn for all of us.

I'm not gonna spend more time in here now! See you on the battlefield creeps of Eldar!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulek View Post
    Ah yes, creeps will be OP when HD comes out. I wondered why you switched to burg when FA's came out and rest of gear that makes freeps OP.

This game...
    Nope, i switched burg way before FAs, it was when everybody was crazy farming HH NPCs for r15 brand. And before that i was playing SWOTR for few months, until i havent max geared my assassin. So i actively stopped to play my warg somewhere after release of RoR.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post

That was back when the keeps were worth saving and you had to earn the right to take and defend them but right now with the 'auto-flipping' every 5 minutes, it isnt worth taking at times.

THe map can be either blue or red completely, you raid up, fight tooth-and-nail for a GY and after taking it, 5 minutes after you leave it flips back and you are back where you started and that is without a single GY. This has made Raid fights almost impossible at times and such short lived if they happen. Both sides would have lots of running, mapping, riding back and you only do that once or twice at best.

The keeps, and I am only taking about Lug and Tir as they have the GY, must stop auto-flipping if we are to move forward and stop all this bickering. It's a major part of the game having a GY and because eitehr side cant form a standing area due to it, it is not helping PvMP and people are looking at so many other areas to pick on, gripe at etc and I am including myself in that.

Deep down all we all want is good ol' Raid fights, infamy/renown raining down, but both sides are hampered by Turs.h.i.t.e.s inability to sort things out or even acknowlegde it is a problem. Some are more OP at times either from the numbers game or due to how their class is right now but hte latter we have always been able to deal with, it's just right now the land is way more broken then ever before.

Let's try and move on......

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Deep down all we all want is good ol' Raid fights
    Unfortunately no Bite, there is a group who comes to Etten for pvp, Erlo, Endurion, Tarmas, and many more, but there's also an amount of players who only want ez-mode farming and those are mainly the ones who ruin pvp (and flip sides when op-ness switches).

It takes two to tango, but given the opportunity, would you dance with someone who keeps stepping on your toes?
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Yeah sure, Deagor, Mightarrow, Rimweb, Ironbones and the others i don't remember name now, all flippers right? That's the new pro brand users tribe and, except Deagor, nobody of them is allowed or welcome in my raids anyway so i'm sure i haven't led them earlier.
    If i were you i wouldn't go ahead namecalling and describing a whole group of players. You just drag more attention by insulting people on a public forum and you know this normally leads on a negative impact in game.

I've been following this meaningless wrangle for days now and it's been the same subject for six years, just different names arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    If i were you i wouldn't go ahead namecalling and describing a whole group of players. You just drag more attention by insulting people on a public forum and you know this normally leads on a negative impact in game.

I've been following this meaningless wrangle for days now and it's been the same subject for six years, just different names arguing.
    Ahah the master of the store himself, what was that, a sort of menace? I'm eager to see you and your new pro kinnies in the field leeching Sharn and Blind raid in the way of the true pro players of Eldar but beware, times have changed and you won't find many spies and traitors in freep side willing to help you as it was in the past, it's time you sweat for infamy at last.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

Ahah the master of the store himself, what was that, a sort of menace? I'm eager to see you and your new pro kinnies in the field leeching Sharn and Blind raid in the way of the true pro players of Eldar but beware, times have changed and you won't find many spies and traitors in freep side willing to help you as it was in the past, it's time you sweat for infamy at last.
    Ur so crazy Odo,i f love u!!! xD

Odo's gone postal!

Thread has certainly perked up

*gets popcorn*

What is wrong with people??

So many of you acting like spoilt little kids, grow and stop making fools of yourselves

The endless name calling is pathetic and has no place on the forum IMO

The new tribe Reign of Terror has as much right to camp GV as a freep group/raid has to camp grams - get over it!!

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Odo, you are a grown man don't get carried away and move on to personal attacks. Anyway i don't doubt your heart, only the reach of your arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Odo, you are a grown man don't get carried away and move on to personal attacks. Anyway i don't doubt your heart, only the reach of your arm.
    such is the life of a Hobbit
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    It takes two to tango, but given the opportunity, would you dance with someone who keeps stepping on your toes?
    One of the funniest and most true comment I've read on these forums in ages.

Never been a huge fan of Greto's star hugging mentality, but still he's a far better hunter than your are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    such is the life of a Hobbit
    That's the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Shentynga says: CALM®
    You love that Calm clubber??

I beg to disagree, how many times you saw whole GV going to HH for one creep? On the other side how many times you saw whole creep raid mapping isen1 for 1 freep? You see my point. Why i left creep side? because i got sick and tired of constant OOC for one freep. Cmon if you cant kill 1 freep with all the NPCs in grothum, then this game is maybe not for you.
    Odo's freep raid just zerged Grothum and the solo creeps in it a few minutes ago. Jus' sayin'. - Fluffyburg

Quote Originally Posted by Sulek View Post
    Ah yes, creeps will be OP when HD comes out.
    You should try Beta. Lvl 85 guard vs lvl 95 r15 ba quess who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinmithrandir View Post
    Odo's freep raid just zerged Grothum and the solo creeps in it a few minutes ago. Jus' sayin'. - Fluffyburg
    Or, put another way, Odo's group responded to an OOC call for help and went to Grothum to kill the 7 or 8 creeps who had mapped in to gank a lone BRG. Just sayin'. - Tarmas

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Or, put another way, Odo's group responded to an OOC call for help and went to Grothum to kill the 7 or 8 creeps who had mapped in to gank a lone BRG. Just sayin'. - Tarmas
    If I get ganked at HH I suck it up, it's a dangerous area full of freep NPCs, I know I go there at my own risk, I don't pretend I have some Valar-given right to be able to farm, nay, just finish my quests with impunity. I just go do something else and then come back later. I don't shout in OOC for the creep raid (if there happens to be one up) to come avenge me and even if I did, I very much doubt the craid would bother with a handful of freeps in HH. But the mentality on freepside seems to be: "They're not allowing you to PvE? How dare they! Fear not, we shall slaughter them in the name of all that is good and righteous so that you may finish those oh-so-important quests! If we happen to steamroll a few creeps along the way, all the better for us."

If I get ganked at HH I suck it up, it's a dangerous area full of freep NPCs, I know I go there at my own risk...
    Quite right. Freep cries of anguish from Grothum are usually met with complete silence. It's a risky place to go. In this instance Odo's group happened to be riding right past anyway, going from Isendeep to Ost. The creeps there were just unlucky - last night and tonight are the only two times I've been in Grothum in 3 months.

That said, I have little sympathy for the 7 or 8 we killed, all of whom had mapped in expecting an easy gank or two. The "dangerous area" thing applies to the whole of Ettenmoors.

I don't shout in OOC for the creep raid (if there happens to be one up)
    But every creep will shout in OOC if there is one freep at grothum, and if there happens to be creep raid, all will press isendeep travel 1, and after 10 seconds you will have grothum full of creeps.

But every creep will shout in OOC if there is one freep at grothum, and if there happens to be creep raid, all will press isendeep travel 1, and after 10 seconds you will have grothum full of creeps.
    lol says the guy who rank up his warg to r9-10 in borders of grothum city xD

lol says the guy who just 4 days ago (Sunday early afternoon), was on his burg with a group of 6 freeps camping the Tol3/lc1/lc2 map points ganking solo creeps as they mapped there. Then when the creeps got their act together and went after those freeps on equal terms, he bravely HIPS'd and left the other freeps to die...

Page 80 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast