We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by tackapacka View Post
    Just Stoppin by to say hi ^^ Enjoyin Eldar Good PvP so far

-Cloudnine
    So you like pew pew action? cool.
    [DE] Vanyar - Wolfdad rang 11 warg.

Quote Originally Posted by tackapacka View Post
    Just Stoppin by to say hi ^^ Enjoyin Eldar Good PvP so far

-Cloudnine
    You have to be trolling...
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCabbage View Post
    Not at all... Try Elendilmir Or Brandywine and you will see where i'm coming from...
    [RIGHT][COLOR=black]Exploited[/COLOR][COLOR=red] Death[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Burglar[/COLOR][COLOR=red] Quiet Knife[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT][COLOR="purple"]Exploited[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]YourOpening[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Spider [/COLOR][COLOR="black"]Semper Paratus [/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT][COLOR="lime"]*Soon To Be Anticlimax On Silverlode* [/COLOR][COLOR="black"]Fuzion[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Reaction[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]Rune-Keeper[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Genocide[/COLOR][/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Which one of the Gunnar & Thuimli couple is the female? Can you tell it from the beard or the way they waltz away with pledge? I'm just wondering because I frequently see them hold hands at LC3 for extended periods.
    u constantly see them because u wait there for the right time to gank?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000aba69/signature.png]Novacula[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCabbage View Post
    Funny you said that

Anyone else having giant lag when fighting raid vs raid tonight?
    [color=red][size=4]Muzuuk
    Rank 12 Reaver
    Eldar[/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Muzuuk View Post
    Anyone else having giant lag when fighting raid vs raid tonight?
    yess... abit more challenging it is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000cb7d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=#FF8000]“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” [/color]

So PvP still rubbish?<-- (silly question)

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    So PvP still rubbish?<-- (silly question)
    In general is so depressing it makes you yawn in boredom, late night action is being really nice though. Thumbs up for last night in Tol, low ranks seem to pvp better when the dreadful raid leaders are sleeping
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

you mean they just died by cc and pew pew without any of the freeps getting killed? yeh that's big fun.

everyone just wants to ez-mode some points without dying does it not bother anyone that the fights are not FUN at all?? we gotta change the way its going now unless you wanna be bored for another month until isen comes.
    Last edited by Rugba; Aug 17 2011 at 09:18 AM.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Cool Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Have you guys concidered having a break? just from pvp i mean.
    I was personally getting to the stage that you guys seem to be at where the battles had become stagnant same old boring pew pew charge/counter charge points farming nonsence where playing no longer was 'playing' but felt more of a chore points grinding.
    Today I logged my reaver for the first time in months and months and even though it was the same old tol/EC fight as before it felt new somehow and refreshing crucially it was fun again, it's worked for me, maybe it's the solution for you too?.
    [EN] Eldar
    Various freeps n creeps since april 2007

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000bda7b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by -Kern- View Post
    Have you guys concidered having a break? just from pvp i mean.
    I was personally getting to the stage that you guys seem to be at where the battles had become stagnant same old boring pew pew charge/counter charge points farming nonsence where playing no longer was 'playing' but felt more of a chore points grinding.
    Yep doing the same thing i will pop back (maybe) to see if things have changed in ROI if not then bb lotro

Nooo Blarr

Well I personally would never leave lotro for good. With a lifetime sub I will always login once in a while, though I too am currently very inactive. I agree with Bert that it's all very repetitive. Although I'm 100% sure that once we get a new area pvmp will be fun again. Until that moment I will probably stay inactive and only login to check how badly my warg smells.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugba View Post
    you mean they just died by cc and pew pew without any of the freeps getting killed? yeh that's big fun.
    everyone just wants to ez-mode some points without dying does it not bother anyone that the fights are not FUN at all?? we gotta change the way its going now unless you wanna be bored for another month until isen comes.
    Between 1-3 am* the fights are fun. I never see you online that late, so it's reasonable to have only the horrible image of Eldar's pvp in your mind.

*uk time
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Between 1-3 am* the fights are fun. I never see you online that late, so it's reasonable to have only the horrible image of Eldar's pvp in your mind.

*uk time
    So you find it reasonable and perfectly normal that PvMP is plain boring 90% of the day as long as it's fun at idiotic times? Even if you are right and the fight is awesome at 1-3 pm then having a horrible image of Eldar's PvMP is still understandable. PvP should be fun at all times, not just idiotically late in the night.

I am always on at those times and it is not so great, maybe for you a ranged class not for melee anyway nonetheless the way it is leaning towards is bad for everyone I don't see anyone enjoying whats going on in the middle of the day and as stated above it should be fun most of the time.
    Last edited by Rugba; Aug 17 2011 at 04:15 PM.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post

*uk time
    Epic pew pew or farming greendot creeps with big raid?
    [DE] Vanyar - Wolfdad rang 11 warg.

Bump, like a boss.
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

oh hi.. whats goin on?! I am having some fun times in the moors lately!!! big shout out to my main warg tedstriker who soloed the mayor in 4 seconds flat!!!
    Oryette

Bite me.

No, really, do it!
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

I prefer to Blight you nowadays Tarm
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    So you find it reasonable and perfectly normal that PvMP is plain boring 90% of the day as long as it's fun at idiotic times? Even if you are right and the fight is awesome at 1-3 pm then having a horrible image of Eldar's PvMP is still understandable. PvP should be fun at all times, not just idiotically late in the night.
    I don't know... For us people of average age, 1-3 isnt that late. How old are you again? 0-13 or 80-new gravestone?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Average age?

And tbh, if you have work at 8 in the morning you're hopefully not playing videogames at 1-3 in the night.

But ye, pvp is usually most fun at nighttime.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuff View Post
    But ye, pvp is usually most fun at nighttime.
    All kind of things are more fun during nighttime Smuffin

Please tell us more

Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast