We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3750
    Freep raid disbanded due to no creeps and now creeps have raid turning map red...... pot,kettle,black....
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

See how it feels?
    Enjoyin your dof buffs now?

Find a problem in you, cause u ppl started it
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    See how it feels?
    Enjoyin your dof buffs now?

Doesn't bother me one bit to be quite honest i was just pointing it out. Though it does highlight the point people have been making that we are both as bad as each other. The sad part is that if we made a raid now and turned it back blue, you lot would be crying tears as big as October Cabbages.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Some time in mid-2007 one side did something the other side didn't like. So they did that same thing back and said "ha, you did it first!". It's been back and forth for six years since then.

Even my 7 yr old niece knows that "you did it first!" is a pathetic, childish excuse for doing something.

#1 rule of Ettemoors: both sides do the same lame stuff. Turn the map one colour (like, right this moment), take all the OPs (like, right this moment), group against soloers, camp GV (like, right this moment) or Grams, call airstrikes, gank lowbies, whine in OOC, zerg spars. It's war. There are no rules. Everyone wants to win. Fair fights are a hilarious fantasy.

There is, however, one thing which creeps have *always* done more of and that's QQ on the forums. You're just the latest in a long line of whiny kids nerdraging when things don't go your way in Ettenmoors. Sadly, you're an amateur, all you're doing is making me feel wistful for the old days of the CM forums when we had proper flamewars with people who had a better line of insults than "nah nah, lrn2play noob".
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    call airstrikes
    I beg to disagree, how many times you saw whole GV going to HH for one creep? On the other side how many times you saw whole creep raid mapping isen1 for 1 freep? You see my point. Why i left creep side? because i got sick and tired of constant OOC for one freep. Cmon if you cant kill 1 freep with all the NPCs in grothum, then this game is maybe not for you.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Some time in mid-2007 one side did something the other side didn't like. So they did that same thing back and said "ha, you did it first!". It's been back and forth for six years since then.

Even my 7 yr old niece knows that "you did it first!" is a pathetic, childish excuse for doing something.

#1 rule of Ettemoors: both sides do the same lame stuff. Turn the map one colour (like, right this moment), take all the OPs (like, right this moment), group against soloers, camp GV (like, right this moment) or Grams, call airstrikes, gank lowbies, whine in OOC, zerg spars. It's war. There are no rules. Everyone wants to win. Fair fights are a hilarious fantasy.

There is, however, one thing which creeps have *always* done more of and that's QQ on the forums. You're just the latest in a long line of whiny kids nerdraging when things don't go your way in Ettenmoors. Sadly, you're an amateur, all you're doing is making me feel wistful for the old days of the CM forums when we had proper flamewars with people who had a better line of insults than "nah nah, lrn2play noob".
    Sooo.. someone doing a wrong thing, should just go away like nothing happened? No, number #1 rule of everything is "GET EVEN" so someone else can see what does he did wrong. Dont do something you dont want someone do to you. No law, no 10 religius rules, just one. Even my 3 year old niece knows that, so share it within your family.

And your response for my pointing out the wrong type of play is - QQ? And because of that im a nerdraging *kid*? As i said before, you ppl just can say "QQ" but never "Oh, we shouldnt do that - farm soloers with group".

Am i wrong with that "l2p noob"? Coming with a full raid when you have 150% bonus and solo creeps against? Is it hard to kill someone solo?

Sooo.. someone doing a wrong thing, should just go away like nothing happened? No, number #1 rule of everything is "GET EVEN" so someone else can see what does he did wrong. Dont do something you dont want someone do to you. No law, no 10 religius rules, just one. Even my 3 year old niece knows that, so share it within your family.

And your response for my pointing out the wrong type of play is - QQ? And because of that im a nerdraging *kid*? As i said before, you ppl just can say "QQ" but never "Oh, we shouldnt do that - farm soloers with group".

Am i wrong with that "l2p noob"? Coming with a full raid when you have 150% bonus and solo creeps against? Is it hard to kill someone solo?
    I LOVE THIS ATTITUDE! GET EVEN!! PERFECT

BUT dont come here and qq about other side then!!

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!

Pls Elle, dont ever again say we are same.
    Rarely seen anyone as subjective as you are. You talk as though we creeps are a special race.

Sooo.. someone doing a wrong thing, should just go away like nothing happened? No, number #1 rule of everything is "GET EVEN" so someone else can see what does he did wrong.
    Dont do something you dont want someone do to you. Even my 3 year old niece knows that, so share it within your family.
    My 4 year old niece makes more sense than you. You contradict yourself in the same post... You are talking about revenge and a sentence later you say that you should act as you hope others would act to you.

Shirk and Tarmas: You're both spot on with that, and Tarmas I totally agree, which is why I said its just a game and not to take it too seriously/personally etc. And yeh I'm guilty of it sometimes, we're all human and have emotions, and when in the heat of the moment we get agitated it's just natural to vent those emotions even when (and particularly when ) they don't seem all that rational. Again, that's human frailties for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    I beg to disagree, how many times you saw whole GV going to HH for one creep? On the other side how many times you saw whole creep raid mapping isen1 for 1 freep? You see my point. Why i left creep side? because i got sick and tired of constant OOC for one freep. Cmon if you cant kill 1 freep with all the NPCs in grothum, then this game is maybe not for you.
    I understand what you're saying and agree in principle, but case in point here. A little while ago I was facing an LM 1v1, can't remember where exactly, may've been either in ec or hh - anyway it was somewhere where there were freep NPCs (the sort that can not only disarm you, but stun you also - CC from NPCS which, if I'm not mistaken, freeps don't experience when fighting around creep NPCs). Anyway, this rank3 Loremaster blew me right the hell up. I made a screenshot, I did precisely 14k damage to it, and received 35k damage. This was a rank3 support class, against a rank12 DPS class. With his stacked waterlore he outhealed everything I could throw at him. I was CC'd to hell and back, no thanks to the NPCs who helped with that as well. He was at 100% morale when I died. So any complaint I have with this is not directed at the LM at all for this (even if, figuratively speaking, I might shake my fist at him), he was merely doing what he could do to win a fight. Fair play, no foul. But its not necessarily 'if you can't kill 1 freep you suck', in this instance it's more 'creeps suck across the board, it's not our fault, we're tired of it and it makes us cry.' (so thanks turbine)

Anyway, when creeps come on here QQ'ing, feeling aggrieved about the state of the game and the balance and the combat lag (far worse creepside than freep, and not server lag, that's something else), they have every right, I believe. However like Tarmas said, it is pretty pointless coming on here really and throwing petty insults around or directing accusations and negative comments towards individual behaviors, because both sides are equally culpable for various misdemeanors, and none of that will ever change. But voicing these issues constructively, which I've at least tried to do, there's nothing wrong with that, or trying to make a point, or offering criticism etc, because we all get p!ssed off about certain things and we all have the feeling, sometimes need, to vent our frustrations, if for no other reason than to 'let them out'. I see nothing wrong with that, in fact I'd encourage that, that's what the forums are for (and it's also what popcorn is for!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    we're all human and have emotions, and when in the heat of the moment we get agitated it's just natural to vent those emotions even when (and particularly when ) they don't seem all that rational. Again, that's human frailties for you.
    Most here are emotionless machines that feed on Ranking Points, incapable of showing any human feeling. We follow Lord Calenhands will blindly and accept that our mere reason of existence is to farm each other in-game and flame on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    I LOVE THIS ATTITUDE! GET EVEN!! PERFECT

BUT dont come here and qq about other side then!!

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!
    Im not gonna shut up cause someone is playing lame. Im not answering "1 ____ in groth" or "1 ____ in Rop", but others do. Im always gonna speak up when its something unfair and unbalanced. Ofcourse i am. Im not the person that will just stand and watch. Im first that will say "Leave them gy" or "Leave them at least 1 op".

Not in groups that zerg soloers (just like that sharns raid didnt killed a single freep - 600 infamy of puuuure PvE).

But in last few days im always being attacked like this - attack 1, he runs until his friends dont come back to save him and kill me. From 1 on 1. Should i just say - well, ok, he runned bravely, deserved to kill me. Or should i speak up that he is noob that needs to l2p?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Rarely seen anyone as subjective as you are. You talk as though we creeps are a special race.
    Im speaking mainly in the name of myself. Feel free to say you dont agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    My 4 year old niece makes more sense than you. You contradict yourself in the same post... You are talking about revenge and a sentence later you say that you should act as you hope others would act to you.
    Only way to teach someone lesson is to show him what he did on personal example. The first rule should be for freep side that doesnt care about anything and comes here to say "HA! THEY DO SAME THING".
    There is one more difference i would like to point out - sharn disbanded when he took keeps, yes. You still had 2 ops, you still had dof, he didnt came with raid in front of GV as some of you did with...well, you know who.

Apologies if i insulted someone, not gonna happen again. Zerg, raid up, kill, after all, thats everything some of you know how to do.
    Cheers.

But in last few days im always being attacked like this - attack 1, he runs until his friends dont come back to save him and kill me. From 1 on 1. Should i just say - well, ok, he runned bravely, deserved to kill me. Or should i speak up that he is noob that needs to l2p?
    It's an open PvP area, what do you expect? That he just stands there and let you kill him? Besides, creeps do this often as well. I personally don't care about dying or ranking so I barely ever use Disappear or Sprint to flee, but I understand that the freeps I'm fighting think differently and will do everything they can to survive (unless it's an organised spar). I think most wargs will run with their tail between their legs when smelling defeat. Why blame the freep for doing the same?

sharn disbanded when he took keeps, yes. You still had 2 ops, you still had dof, he didnt came with raid in front of GV as some of you did with...well, you know who.
    When map is red and freeps are outnumbered, they simply go do some other stuff like run an instance or something. We creeps have nothing better to do (doing a slug grind run isn't a fun alternative), so we retreat to grams to get farmed there. Sharns raid could easily have gone to GV, but would merely be welcomed by the bushes and NPCs. Freeps won't be standing outside GV like we creeps do at Grams when outnumbered. So there was no point for Sharn to even go to GV. I'm certain he would if freeps had been standing there like training dummies. And that's perfectly understandable. Easy ranking points is too lucrative for most players (both sides) to ignore a camping session.

As I said, I don't care about ranking so I usually logout when the fight seems to turn into such boredom, but I understand that most players (again both sides) think differently. You seem to believe only freeps lower themselves to that and your Sharn is holy and perfect. He's a very good raid leader but even the lesser Sheep God Liio deserves more adoration for his outstanding achievement of 10k deaths at a stunning rank9.

10k deaths at rank 9! Seriously? Some would call that clubbing yourself.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Was a pretty good raid v raid tonight - thanks to both creepies and freepies

We wanted to leave OP's at 2-2 so that it was even and more fun.

Numbers increased on both sides and we all wish the Raid v Raid had continued longer
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post

We wanted to leave OP's at 2-2 so that it was even and more fun.

Numbers increased on both sides and we all wish the Raid v Raid had continued longer

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Just for interest, here's how this evening looked from the freep perspective. I'm not saying what's right, just how it looked.

There was the usual Tir/GV, Lug/Grams, GY to-and-fro most of the afternoon. Then a Pata Negra group plus some soloers took Lug and killed the tree in DoF. Webbs apparently took this to mean there was an Odovocar raid and made a raid of his own. That creep raid obliterated everything and turned the map red, including the OPs, and took the relic from Ost. Freeps had ON buff at this point.

Odo did now make a raid. It took a while to fill and wasn't really full for any length time all night. We took LC then Lug. Craid turned up at Lug just as we took it, then obliterated us in the CG room and took it back. There were 3 red OPs at the time and we also got the ON buff at points during the Lug fight.

There was then some running around, with lots of tedious OP flipping. It was hardly ever 2-2 and neither side wanted to fight with only 1 OP (God I wish Turbine would remove the OP nonsense). Eventually fraid took Lug back and there was then a standoff north of Lug. Fraid eventually charged but had such monstrous skill lag that it was impossible. Tracks counted over 40 creeps at this point. We had around 30.

Craid pushed us back into Lug and retook it, then took Tol again (it had flipped) to make the map red again. Fraid was down to <20 at this point. After being obliterated one more time we gave up and spent the rest of the night being camped in GV.

That's how it looked to us. It looked different to you of course, that's cool.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

That's how it looked to us. It looked different to you of course, that's cool.
    Not different at all, tbh, that's pretty much how it looked to me as well (apart from what happened in the afternoon as I wasn't online). But a few decent raid fights early on, and yes for some reason creepside was highly populated tonight, which was a change, and with a large contingent of freeps also it made the lag pretty terrible all round. We had hoped the fights would've lasted longer as well.

I would also love to see the back of ops (or reduce the number of them to 2 maximum or something). They are a pain in the ####.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    10k deaths at rank 9! Seriously? Some would call that clubbing yourself.
    His followers (mostly sheep) believe he sacrificed himself ten thousand times and respawned three days later.

Just for interest, here's how this evening looked from the freep perspective. I'm not saying what's right, just how it looked.
    I'm already bored just reading about it. Glad I didn't participate in this sightseeing / PvE evening.

Sadly, you're an amateur, all you're doing is making me feel wistful for the old days of the CM forums when we had proper flamewars with people who had a better line of insults than "nah nah, lrn2play noob".
    On this rare occasion I may have to admit you provide an insight. At the same time I am amazed how you managed to type all this before LOTRO was shut down. Are you using another keyboard on the forums? Your characters turn around at the same speed as Costa Concordia is lifted upright.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

THis afternoon from 4.30pm onwards

It's soo funny to watch how you freeps say time and again how we creeps always pve sooo much yet every single day at the same time, the same people join the same certain raid leader so that you go out and turn the map blue after you have got all 3 DOF buffs. Very rarely do you leave DOF with just 2 and then you progress through the whole map turning whatever you can blue and then wonder why creeps not want to play.

Why should we come out when you are intent on taking everything instead of using your OP classes properly and really getting renown. Do you 'need' to have all the buffs, OP's etc to make you feel even more OPness then you already are? Is it not better to make it harder for yourself in the Moors to see how you can play?

I, for one, truely how these class revamps make you QQ all the way back to these forums. I'll laugh my head off soo much as you will regret not playing the game as we are wanting to right now.

All I see you wanting is the easiest, fastest way to gain each rank, not caring how you go about it, not caring who you step on!! You'll soon be alone in here, only with the odd new creep and nothing to give you a real raid v raid fight but then again thats all you want anyhow. You dont want proper PvMP.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

You dont want proper PvMP.
    I love this bit of hyperbole, nobody plays LOTRO for proper pvp, there are far better games out there for that. PvMP is just a mess around and a race to earn rank for some nice pve rewards like the horse and quick access to LI's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    I love this bit of hyperbole, nobody plays LOTRO for proper pvp, there are far better games out there for that. PvMP is just a mess around and a race to earn rank for some nice pve rewards like the horse and quick access to LI's.
    ...and that has just summed up the entire freep way of thinking....
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

Why is everyone just pointing the finger at the other side.

We all know that both sides at time do pure PVE and wipe everything in their path.

The biggest difference is some admit they do it while others just name call and blame others.

Right now we do seem to have a daily afternoon freep raid taking the whole map blue, you pay your money you play how you wish.

I will sit in grams and once you have finished I will then leave and start the fight again.

Have fun all and remember it is only a game.

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Why is everyone just pointing the finger at the other side.

We all know that both sides at time do pure PVE and wipe everything in their path.

The biggest difference is some admit they do it while others just name call and blame others.

Right now we do seem to have a daily afternoon freep raid taking the whole map blue, you pay your money you play how you wish.

I will sit in grams and once you have finished I will then leave and start the fight again.

Have fun all and remember it is only a game.
    +rep well said

...and that has just summed up the entire freep way of thinking....
    Thats not entirely true, not all of us are here with PvE items as the end goal, they are just something nice we get along the way.

Aside from all the FreepvCreep QQ, lets talk about lag. Howcome all the Freep/Creep raid leaders chose to fight on Zone Spots which increases lag? Zone spots such as when u cross over from Coldfells to Hoardale etc. Tol 3, south of Xroads, Old EC, Tir HS, all have zone spots that makes lag worse.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast