We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    But for God's sake mate, don't take the game so seriously, so personally.
    Oh dear Gordi, perhaps you should practice what you preach given some of your recent rage threads and posts, one of which seems to have vanished. Countless times you have told me you are not one for confrontation and prefer to be the bystander and yet here you are in full swing, it's almost like you are becoming me.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Most on both sides see it as clubbing. This is why 20+ turn up for some good fight? and why fraids walk over, just because abs see it as clubbing doesnt = whole server. sharn/webss went there needing an excuse for raid since they cant leave grams even in duo, quite simple. if you see it as clubbing great go to main action xD ganking few players with raid with no chance to fight back is about as good as clubbing

Quote Originally Posted by falzr View Post
    Most on both sides see it as clubbing. This is why 20+ turn up for some good fight? and why fraids walk over, just because abs see it as clubbing doesnt = whole server. sharn/webss went there needing an excuse for raid since they cant leave grams even in duo, quite simple. if you see it as clubbing great go to main action xD ganking few players with raid with no chance to fight back is about as good as clubbing
    + rep

Is the moors usually as dead as it has been this week? Been a good five months off and was hoping for more action.

On the topic of spars, while I have never really been involved with spars, i'm surprised people are still running them publicly after players have received 7 day bans for organised 1v1s on other servers. You could argue spars are a grey area, but some GMs aren't seeing it that way.
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

All the anger - seems such a shame

If you want to talk about people only leaving grams or GV in a raid then look no further then Odo and Faildeo.
    Even with no creeps to fight they will still raid up and camp grams.

Still they pay their money and it is their choice, I just dont think it makes from good action.

As the great John Lennon said

All I am saying is........ give peace a chance

Quote Originally Posted by falzr View Post
    That is what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollof View Post
    On the topic of spars, while I have never really been involved with spars, i'm surprised people are still running them publicly after players have received 7 day bans for organised 1v1s on other servers. You could argue spars are a grey area, but some GMs aren't seeing it that way.
    After official announcement about rank farming, I was just waiting when people start reporting spars to GMs.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

What are you people talking about?
    Sharn and Webss not playing solo? Really? You raid babies, grams-raid farmers, telling someone who is here for all these years, playing solo whenever they can cause, lets be serious, no one LOVES leading a raid, that never left grams without raid? That same Sharn or Webss are fighting your 30+ with 15 ppl in a group when we have ON buff. I have several pictures. Just ####.
    Few months ago, Nazdreg, Hazuz and I got zerged at LC3 by freeps and we got the answer "You werent in LC3 map point, between those stones". As Gordi/Uzfang said - you can spar, or not, you can come and watch or not, but if u get zerged, just shut up and pay back when time comes.
    2 of them + Blind makes a raid when we need them, cause you scums are taking everything from dof to blue map every single day, along with ops (dont bother influencing some ppl on freep ooc to stop taking ops, some of you wouldnt kill a creep with 16 ops, not to mention just 2).

What should i say about 12 man freep group between Tir and Tir gy, when we had 40% bonus, and you guys had all the DoF and rest of the map, GANKING SOLOERS THAT ARE COMING BACK FROM GY. FKN 12 GROUPED MORONS! And you dont comment yourself and your comrades?

And the last one - when i bother telling you ppl something what you shouldnt be doing, i just get answer "QQ"
    So here it comes - Q_Q more.

P.S. Advice - dont pay your VIP until february when expansion releases, cause you are gonna cry till then "We are not god mode now, how can i kill npc "
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Both sides need to realize that they each do bad things. We are as bad as each other. With freeps it seems worse because, yes, we are more OP, but creeps still play lame on occasion, freeps just do it more often, because being OP means they can.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Both sides need to realize that they each do bad things. We are as bad as each other. With freeps it seems worse because, yes, we are more OP, but creeps still play lame on occasion, freeps just do it more often, because being OP means they can.
    At last some truth emerges.

action tday has been totally s.h.i.t.e. Full blue map, keeps practically never flipping over to red and if they have done in miutes turned back blue, either flipped agian or freep party retaking it.

If we, as players from both sides, need to play more mature and fair. 1 x Gy and 2 x OP's should be each others and then, just maybe and I mean MAYBE, both sides will get some good decent infamy and renown.

If we don't and I see this is very close now, PvMP in Eldar is dead. Long time players form both sides have left/leaving. Constant single coloured map isn't helping nor the auto-flips that Turs.h.i.t.e has created and not doing anythign to remove it especially not flipping fairly on both side. The bickering we are having here adds to teh backstabbing and ill-feeling inthe Moors itself so I am asking you all, start to look at the map and look at what you really want.

Freeps - carrying on like you are when you know you are well OPness will kill the Moors and you will not have any true creeps out there to fight against. Stop raiding up just for the sake of it and stop bring in/making mutliple raids against single craid.

Creeps - start tp play like we use to. Raid up, form small groups, help each other and join raids when they are about.

I know I am not liked in the Moors but hey, thats life and this is only a game. I come here to have fun but not to be wiped out, hunted, zerged, tracked out of existance. If the shoe was on the other foot, Freeps, you would truely understand how it feels to be a creep.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    At last some truth emerges.
    I like you

Your mighty blow topples Sharne.
    You've earned 40 renown points.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    I like you

Your mighty blow topples Sharne.
    You've earned 40 renown points.
    40 renown for solo kill? Or a kill in group with all possible buffs?

I remember just a few days ago Faerdo decided to gank lc3 for some his reason. I was the only one left the raid and 23 other went ahead ganking exactly 5 creeps(according to a friend, who stayed in the raid). And I can't see anyone sharing that or as it is trendy nowadays to QQ about it.

But I will admit, leading raid is hard thing and I guess it could be tired if you just want to you enjoy a game, so be a bit thankful to those leaders, as a raid vs raid action could be a lot of fun if we avoid The Lag. And please for the Love of Gandalf/Sauron do not report people who really spar. Eldar is better than that.

The best action in last month at least for me were some organized 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 spars( Thank you Elezia, Shirk and Urbuhs and others ) plus a night where creeps had a raid with ON buff, while freeps were grouped in small 6- groups, but with more numbers. From what I see creepside need more people right now and would like to ask which classes are most needed, which are some tribes helping newbies, some people who can we ask for help with corruptions and so on. I think there are a lot of people who want to play creepside but had a rough welcome.

My advice to those people is if they have the time, go to the morning PVE run usually by Ignor, he will help you. It is 8AM English time ?!?, you can get some rank, unlock maps and get to know some creepsies, but clear yourself later
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    The best action in last month at least for me were some organized 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 spars( Thank you Elezia, Shirk and Urbuhs and others )
    Ladydeath, Krozuz, Ugly and Kezzu on spider We could organise more of that, i am in touch with Urb and Ugly, and i know that they are for it always
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

For all wargies out there.

Dear Wargies of Eldar, i am interested in your opinion

Oh dear Gordi, perhaps you should practice what you preach given some of your recent rage threads and posts, one of which seems to have vanished. Countless times you have told me you are not one for confrontation and prefer to be the bystander and yet here you are in full swing, it's almost like you are becoming me.
    I don't know what happened to that other thread about the one-shotter exploit thing, I certainly didn't remove it. But I wouldn't call that a rage post. It was called an 'appeal for fair play', and if you read it,there was no rage there.

If you came to creepside Elle, and became a full time creep, then knowing what I know of you, 'my dear', I think you would turn these forums blue. In fact you'd probably be banned within 1 week. You have absolutely no idea what it is to play on creepside - you only play freepside, and you're even new to that.

When you talk about Webbs and Sharn Elle you are talking about people here, real life people like you. I personally have never taken anything I have said to the individual level and named someone I do not know. How often have any of you have actually talked to Webss or Sharn or been in their company in order to get to know them? (but been happy to slag them off). Certainly you Elle not at all. You know them only by a lil pixelated cartoon on your screen. They've been here since the beginning, leading by example, organizing raid action for you to fight - acting as an opponent, and helping provide some of the entertainment that you sub for. Setting all this other #### aside for a minute, I think some of you guys should bloody well show the likes of Webss, Sharn, Blinds etc, some respect, and thanks for the part they play in your nightly fun.

And no I'm not being two-faced here as you freeps are about to shout. Like I said, in any 'QQ' I've made I've not named anyone. Initially I addressed Skirkaster about the gank at spars, and merely tried to offer an explanation for it whilst not ofc condoning it either - and without 'rage', for which I've been accused. But the responses to that were freep rage. Ironic.

As another example, I still call Faerdo a mate, for we've been kinnies for some 3 years now, and even though he zergs me time and time again, and I call him a #### for it, it's only for the moment. Short while after it's forgotten, and its all laughs again, cos we're all mates and this is just a bloody game.

Erlo, ah nevermind, cba

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Freep wisdom at last, thank you Areya.

Everything Bite said.
    Everything Axeny said.
    Everything Mreza said.

If you came to creepside Elle, and became a full time creep, then knowing what I know of you, 'my dear', I think you would turn these forums blue. In fact you'd probably be banned within 1 week. You have absolutely no idea what it is to play on creepside - you only play freepside, and you're even new to that.
    I have played on creepside much more than on freepside... and i absolutely have idea what is it to play on creepside.. and what is your point?

Oh dear Gordi, perhaps you should practice what you preach given some of your recent rage threads and posts, one of which seems to have vanished.
    I've received a PM from a blue name about this. The thread was removed by them as this action I was describing by that Warden has been acknowledged as an Exploit, and that thread was viewed as 'publicly communicating a Game error, miscue or bug which could give an unintended advantage within the Game world.'

So, as an annotation to that (deleted) thread, and to those who have PM'd me asking for further details/specifics about it, ie what skills the warden used, where he was standing etc, learn to play properly, for this IS AN EXPLOIT. And if you are caught doing it again, you will be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    I have played on creepside much more than on freepside... and i absolutely have idea what is it to play on creepside.. and what is your point?
    It wasn't directed at you. I'm not trying to pick on Elle, but if there is a point I was trying to make, I would generalize to the freeps and say that it would be good to remember that you all stand in a land where the grass is greener. Creepland is a barren and often cheerless place in comparison. Perhaps some don't know/realise this (or have forgotten). So I would submit that the wisest and most measured perspectives come from those who have adequately sampled both.

The rage and abuse directed at Sharnarke, Blindings and Webbs by freeps and at Faerdo, Odovocar and Erlo by creeps is completely disrespectful and inappropriate.

Leading Ettenmoors raids is a pitiless, thankless task. Very few of those hurling easy, cheap insults at the other side's raid leaders has the nerve to try it themselves, let alone do it well.

If you don't like the way a raid leader plays, go make a raid yourself. Otherwise, shut up and learn some respect and humility.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    Dear Wargies of Eldar, i am interested in your opinion

Glory champ. /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    The rage and abuse directed at Sharnarke, Blindings and Webbs by freeps and at Faerdo, Odovocar and Erlo by creeps is completely disrespectful and inappropriate.

Leading Ettenmoors raids is a pitiless, thankless task. Very few of those hurling easy, cheap insults at the other side's raid leaders has the nerve to try it themselves, let alone do it well.

If you don't like the way a raid leader plays, go make a raid yourself. Otherwise, shut up and learn some respect and humility.
    You dont earn respect simply by your age or with your lotro rank. I prefer seing actions. And Faildo gave me a plenty of reasons to disrespect his style of play, and I can call him an a$$hole, just as i dont mind him call me the same, when I start playing like one.

Cheers

words.
    I'm almost lost for words. What are you going on about? really Gordi, show me where i disrespected the creep leaders? You cannot in one paragraph claim that it's unfair and we need to show respect and in another claim that it's all in the moment and just a game. As for me being new well i can only comment on what i see and know and i see Sharn gank spars and i see creeps call airstirkes on solo freeps. As for creep you have 0 idea the time i spend on my creeps so please dont presume to know what i do and do not know. As for the removed thread you do realise that certain blackarrows do exactly the same only in another spot on the map. As for my raid leaders i love how they lead the raids so im not sure why you directed that at me.

Edit: just incase you meant this quote
    Sharn and Webbs ganking spars? must e a bug. Sharn doesnt come out of grams without raid. i'd send a ticket if i was you they need to patch this bug now.
    ^^ that is clearly in jest and is a well know freep joke, perhaps you should come play freep again gordi, creep seems to have made you insular and bitter. I've seem worse and more in creep ooc about our leaders. As you say Gordi it's all in the moment and all a game. So that we are real people is irrelevant. I'll happily discuss this over audio sometime Gordi, no hard feelings afterall we are ex kinnies and i like you more than i let on
    Last edited by Ellemere; Sep 14 2013 at 12:23 PM.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    You dont earn respect simply by your age or with your lotro rank. I prefer seing actions. And Faildo gave me a plenty of reasons to disrespect his style of play, and I can call him an a$$hole, just as i dont mind him call me the same, when I start playing like one.

Cheers
    Ever since Bite earned R1, I have always had the following piece within my bio and I stand by it ........

'In PvMP, you earn respect from others, in your actions, words & conduct regardless of rank'

How very very true I think
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

When all is said and done both sides are equally culpable and capable of the "nasties". The sooner we all accept that the sooner everyone can move on and hopefully better times and fights.

I'm almost lost for words. What are you going on about? really Gordi, show me where i disrespected the creep leaders?

Edit: just incase you meant this quote

"Sharn and Webbs ganking spars? must e a bug. Sharn doesnt come out of grams without raid. i'd send a ticket if i was you they need to patch this bug now."

^^ that is clearly in jest and is a well know freep joke, perhaps you should come play freep again gordi, creep seems to have made you insular and bitter. I've seem worse and more in creep ooc about our leaders. As you say Gordi it's all in the moment and all a game. So that we are real people is irrelevant.
    That is where we're not on the same page, for I thought it an unfair dig. I and others have repeatedly tried to speak about the raid issue, in that Sharn or Webss or Blind or anyone else never actually want to make a raid. Sharn himself says he bloody hates leading raids. I don't blame him. It's just that on a nightly basis there is just no other choice if we are to have any chance at all. So the fact that Sharn wouldn't often appear to come out of grams withiout a raid, is because we need a raid to fight the fraid, and he is the only raid leader available.

If any of the aforementioned Freep leaders are online in ettens, they just automatically seem to want to make a raid, regardless of how many creeps they might be facing. The other night, when one such leader was online, he was facing a total of 9 creeps online (it was past 11pm) but surrounded grams with a full raid, plus support, in all totalling about 30 freeps. There always seems to be a fraid about, and we can't be expected to fight that solo.

As for playing creep making me appear insular and bitter, see above, and ask the same of anyone who creeps. The assumption is yes, some degree of bitterness, applies to all creeps atm. It is directed for the most part at Turbine.

As for ganking at spars, it happens, I explianed that. Blues and Reds will sooner or later get zerged there. No point debating on about that, it just happens.

Creeps calling airstrikes on solo freeps, ofc yes that happens all the time, and has since the beginning. But again calling out targets in ooc is how it works for both sides and always has.

As for creep you have 0 idea the time i spend on my creeps so please dont presume to know what i do and do not know.
    I didn't know that, so I'm sorry. How far have you got rank-wise, what class are you, and are you enjoying it? It's hard work to rank up I know, but there's some fun to be had eventually..

As for the removed thread you do realise that certain blackarrows do exactly the same only in another spot on the map.
    I didn't know that and have never seen that - if, that is, this is a different thing to gy camping. Wait I think I have seen that happen before, a long while ago when I used to freep in the moors. I had thought they fixed that, and it wasn't possible to do anymore (at a rez circle, ie lug and tir gy). Whatever the case, I, and most, take a dim view of any exploiting. If anyone is doing this be sure to send a bug report/complaint to the GMs.

When all is said and done both sides are equally culpable and capable of the "nasties". The sooner we all accept that the sooner everyone can move on and hopefully better times and fights.

Pls Elle, dont ever again say we are same. When this became common thing on Eldar, and creeps react like that, everything is clear.
    Ask Odo and his morons why did they took it... Cause soloers wiped them in front of tir 2 minutes ago. /sigh noobies

Yes, this is Q_Q, tears of happines, cause you ppl cant kill someone in fair fight.

++++++

You lack bonuses? Drake, Fire boss and Tree are there. Freep raid is there. Blue map is there.
    Your knowledge of playing, aka, skill and creeps, are now gone.

Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast