We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Quit Lotro

thx for Ettens pvp

Ekla
    Rage Quit....

gz on rank 15. gj

What's up Ekla?
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

bb ekla hf in wotever u do and Naughty will not miss u jumping on him but as 1 of the only freep raid leaders respectable he will miss u leading freep raids

Quit Lotro

thx for Ettens pvp

Ekla
    Sry to hear that, kinda liked style of fair fighting you prefered.
    All the best m8, take care
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quit Lotro

thx for Ettens pvp

Ekla
    thanks for some fun times, hope you find something else to keep you having fun. x Rachel
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quit Lotro

thx for Ettens pvp

Ekla
    WHAT! i am sry to see you go m8, but i can understand why you quit, i hope all things are ok for you, hope to see you soon

rat
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Very sorry to hear that Ekla. You were about our only ray of hope at the moment. Good luck with wherever you go from here...

Quit Lotro

thx for Ettens pvp

Ekla

Sorry to hear this........
    good luck Ekla, take care....
    [I][B][color=blue]LAZAREVA VOJSKA[/color] // [color=red]KOKOSOVO MLEKO[/color]
    ELDAR[/B][/I]

Freeps storm the gates of Gramsfoot in memory of Odiseus

[IMG][/IMG]
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Life is just not fair... really really sad news.... I hope his soul rests in peace and continues to bring merriment to all

I havent had the chance to say on here.. but I did also want to grats Blindings on R15
    Second Marshal Jevyan of Eldar
    Lvl105 : Mini LM RK Capt Champ Hunt Burg Guard R7: WL Def. Player from the beginning in 2007
    I can heal lots but I can't heal stupid

Big gz Blinds me old mate, sorry I missed it, but there's too many freep flippers who log onto creep to wind me up (it works, hence my bans). One of whom has thankfully quit the game it would appear, gutted, it won't be missed. Unlike Odesius (sp?) who will, RIP.
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/211070p.jpg[/IMG]

In the wise words of Shenty, /calm

Sad news i read now, R.I.P Odiseus and hugs to Steve's family. I'm sure your friends will put your banner in Barad-Dûr in your memory at the end of this game.

See you soon Ekla, friend, we all will miss your help. Take care.

Gz Blindings. We had good and bad moments but this is a war

1 thing is really true, you are blind, sec 4:27 is awesome.

[CENTER][URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/GalelNarmoril[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Gooood fun today.

Im glad creeps made a raid after i made one. To bad u guys didnt go for more ops. Nice renown rain on our side and i hope u guys had some fun as well.

Cheers

Ps. Rimgar dont come freepside To qq i ooc. Join the action and save the qq for here. We go To ettens To fight not To read in ooc how poor we are at raiding. That we are lamers etc... Thanks. Ds.

RIP Odiseus - haven't gotten to personally meet him, but if what I read is true then this sad news brings sadness both in real life as in our little virtual pvp world all the best to his family and friends!

hope you all have fun! thanks all for fun times! ^.^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

I have some grave news to all loyal servants of our Lord. One of his realms has fallen in combat ...

Your mighty blow topples Hellas.
    You've earned 86 renown points.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Group between Tir and Tir-gy, atm, have the message for you ##### :
    L E A R N
    T O
    P L A Y
    S O L O
    N O O B I E S!
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Thumbs down Really lame

Sharn and Webbs, really good job at ganking spars, your skill are amazing Still wonder why did you do that? To break fun to others, or because you are jealous that other players actually know to play and you don't? So you are angry at them (yourself) and do what you did? To be honest, dont know who is greater scum, you two. or other creeps that followed you? Really pathetic. Instead of ganking, you have dummies at Grams, practice on them a bit, you will improve your skill, and maybe you wont be so angry and sad that you dont know how to play this game, which is sad... Both R14? After 5-6 years? And still need raid to do slugs quest, because you are incapable to kill one slug. Really, really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    Sharn and Webbs, really good job at ganking spars, your skill are amazing Still wonder why did you do that? To break fun to others, or because you are jealous that other players actually know to play and you don't? So you are angry at them (yourself) and do what you did? To be honest, dont know who is greater scum, you two. or other creeps that followed you? Really pathetic. Instead of ganking, you have dummies at Grams, practice on them a bit, you will improve your skill, and maybe you wont be so angry and sad that you dont know how to play this game, which is sad... Both R14? After 5-6 years? And still need raid to do slugs quest, because you are incapable to kill one slug. Really, really sad.

Sharn and Webbs ganking spars? must e a bug. Sharn doesnt come out of grams without raid. i'd send a ticket if i was you they need to patch this bug now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Sharn and Webbs ganking spars? must e a bug. Sharn doesnt come out of grams without raid. i'd send a ticket if i was you they need to patch this bug now.
    Oh, you thought that they ganked spars duo? No, dear, they need whole raid for that. I doubt that they are capable to gank slug duo.

lols u think that's lame shirkaster? try looking in mirror at ur play once in a while......they had reasons.

nice fites 2nite btw. think the fite at isen op wudve lasted all nite if some creeps didn't have 2 log.

c u in moors and hf!

Freep QQ, my word, whatever next. Listen, yes they had reasons, personally I was not involved in this 'gank' as you call it, but they had reasons - they were ganked at spars first. I think that if you got ganked at spars by some creeps, you might feel justified to return with reinforcements to gank the gankers! I'm not getting involved in the rights or wrongs of this, just stating what took place. If you were not involved in the original gank, and as a bystander got caught up in the resulting zerg, that's just unfortunate for you. But for God's sake mate, don't take the game so seriously, so personally.

You shouldn't really feel aggrieved at all. Just as I did not on the 3 or 4 occasions that I have been involved in a spar circle, only to be rolled over by freeps who saw fit to gank that spar circle. It happens, and so what. I learned then that there are no spars in the moors. Most - on both sides - do not and will not recognise LC3 as spars. Some, in fact, see it just organized fight clubbing, and WILL hit spars with great prejudice whenever they possibly can - yes, I've seen it, on both the blue and red side. You must understand this, it's Rules of the Moors 1.01: once you leave Grams/GV all bets are off.

Repeat: all bets are off.

By all means arrange a spar sesh if you want, but be aware that you run the risk of being mown down at any time by creeps or by freeps, because it is open map, and there are no spars. For these reasons I personally stay well away from spars. It just ain't worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    lols u think that's lame shirkaster? try looking in mirror at ur play once in a while......
    Oh, please tell me what's wrong with my play, so i can improve it and change on better in future. I like to hear and accept valid critics all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Freep QQ, my word, whatever next. Listen, yes they had reasons, personally I was not involved in this 'gank' as you call it, but they had reasons - they were ganked at spars first. I think that if you got ganked at spars by some creeps, you might feel justified to return with reinforcements to gank the gankers! I'm not getting involved in the rights or wrongs of this, just stating what took place. If you were not involved in the original gank, and as a bystander got caught up in the resulting zerg, that's just unfortunate for you. But for God's sake mate, don't take the game so seriously, so personally.
    What original gank? I was there whole evening, and they both came first there and tried to gank Roluin first, as i could notice. Since you need actual skills for something like that they failed hard and came back with raid... YOu want to tell me that they came at LC3 to spar and got ganked? Don't be silly, you need skills for that and we all know that Sharn and Webbs are not capable of something like that, i mean to play solo, or to kill something w/o raid, was that freep, or was that NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post

You shouldn't really feel aggrieved at all.
    Hehe i thought not to say anything but cant resist.

Mate your contradicting yourself here. You justify a wrong with a wrong....

Was the creeps ganked by roluin or shir earlier that justified the raid gank after? Your way of putting it is just lol! Webs got ganked at a spar earlier. He avenges with a raid in rage or anger. Shir posts here about it and you tell him to not take the game to serious.

And you mention that if you as a bystander got ganked. Just live with it... So now we freeps have to ganke some other soloers at "spar" area and zerge them with a raid in revenge?

A question then. If I next time I have a raid and shir is in it, go and Zerg 2 creeps watching spars I then have justifying cause to do it? What would happen? I would be called lame by the entire creep community. People would come here and qq about it. I'm sure as hell you wouldn't come here and write a defending post in my name....

It would be a lame act and so is what the creeps did!

Seriously. This is the same #### we read here all the time. A freep complains here and creeps tries to explain its a Fair act done by the creep! Vice versa and freeps are called lamers.

For crying out loud!! Try and be objective and logic one time. Two persons do wrong. Both did wrong. Don't try to justify the damn creep.

Once we agree and admit that BOTH sides do the same faults we shall have piece.

Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast