We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 72 of 150 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3750
    Really decent action last night, wipes on both sides, good job all raid leaders.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

have to agree the action was sweet yesterday!feels good coming back to game after 4 months and see ppl still around!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Cheers for fights yesterday. Nice To see creeps comming out abit more last night.

Though its quite easy to prepare for open fights With creeps as 1 min before Clash all ops are flipped red

Dont mind the flipping if u hav less nrs. But dont see the need of 4 ops With greater numbers

But guess this wont change until turbine charges it!

Good renown and many fights, hope for more next time i try. To lead

Gratz Blindings on rank 15!!!!! Great job man!!!!!
    Hope you are not gonna leave us now
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Congrats Blindings for r15.

Big grats to Tyrant Blindings!
    May your victims always admire you ugly face and enormous butt.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/t4cmgLW.jpg[/img]

Gratz Blind! A very impressive accomplishment, well done mate!

I hope you aren't going to crawl back into your SOP castle, but will stay with us and continue to lead raids. Great guy and great player, gratz again with rank 15!

Gz Blindings
    [B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Rukkulg WL R8 Eldar[/COLOR][/B]

Just seen! Blinding big GZ very good leader, good friend and best spider on eldar and now this! keep the good work up!
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    best spider on eldar
    No, he is not! :O
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    No, he is not! :O
    well your not it are you! Mr i can take a 24 freep raid lol
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Blindings is the only spider i know that can hold 24 freeps in one spot at a time.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Awesome achievement indeed Blindings! Huge gratz mate!

Blindings, shouting downstairs to his wife: "Hey honey, I finally ranked to 15!"

Mrs. Blindings: "Who the f*** are you?"

Gz Blindings

good action last night, had to scrub myself raw in the shower i was covered in renown.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Blindings is the only spider i know that can hold 24 freeps in one spot at a time.
    It isn't hard to seduce a Freep raid into gaining some easy ranking points, even a mere 15 Renown for a single kill is more than enough reason for a Freep raid to wait above a buried Spider. Most Freeps would eagerly wait on a greendot Weavers burrow and corpse-jump proudly after their kill, celebrating their courageous victory. I've had groups of Freeps chase me off Tol waterfall or blindly run into one-shotters to kill me.

Do note though that the same counts for Creeps waiting till that annoying Minstrel jumps up from their feigned death, which just delayed his/her inevitable defeat.

Cool

BIG GZ blindings,very well deserved m8....just goes to show R15 is achievable without clubbing.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Reaching rank 15 is pretty special, and I said to Blindings I'd record it for him, so here it is:

(viewable at 720p)

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Do note though that the same counts for Creeps waiting till that annoying Minstrel jumps up from their feigned death, which just delayed his/her inevitable defeat.
    I get this so much xD , delays the inevitable in most cases but occasionally i get saved

PIC and stats to for u all to mull over ! I just want to say thanks for all the kind words and would like to thank Creeps and freeps alike for all the good fun and friendships I have made along the dusty road to R15, to get away from to #### and politics of real life and meet some great people from different parts of the world and all walks of life (even Brekka) which I value more than this achievement. Blindings will be busy making thousands of mini blindings at SOP, Now BLINDOTRON must shine.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Grats blindings!!

big grats mate its been a long road well deserved
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

A bit late, but.... BIG gratz Blind. Always a pleasure to join your raids. Keep the work up.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

Although we're not best friends Blind, congratulations are in order!

Quit Lotro

thx for Ettens pvp

Ekla
    Last edited by Eklabondood; Sep 04 2013 at 02:34 PM.
    Exearus

Versace

Page 72 of 150 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast