We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

thx for the fun@lug gy, oh btw Tyrrat... U mad bro ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c00000012d4ed/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Looks like Batman brought his own Robin

Thumbs up Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

nice late night pvp managed to get r6 out of it and fun for the first time in 2 years
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Oh yesh fun PvPs in the wee small hours of the morning, thanks for the renowns
    Last edited by Neen_Eldar; Jun 25 2011 at 09:18 AM.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

whoever was leading creeps this evenin should do it more often. i hear pve creepside is epic.
    you outnumber freeps and could clearly roll them all infront of tr yet youd rather hand in the fragment Zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by suggestionbox View Post
    whoever was leading creeps this evenin should do it more often. i hear pve creepside is epic.
    you outnumber freeps and could clearly roll them all infront of tr yet youd rather hand in the fragment Zzzzz
    Rofl.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000142a66/signature.png]Karvainenmestari[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

hands down thats the best creep raid i have seen in a while. Spends the whole night camping in tol or oc from a group of solo's good job id say you were cowards but ofc creeps are amazing and dont do lame things.
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Quote Originally Posted by Mudface View Post
    Bump - some fun fights tonight...Angel, you're no Angel...you're a tough cookie! ;p and on top of that...loved Galrage on a certain defiler too. loool. <3
    What about my rage? i do it often enough.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

Cheers for the late night spars reavers & spiders. ; -)

p.s wargs too
    Last edited by Gretolas; Jul 17 2011 at 11:45 AM.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U know what i think they need to make the flags in grams a little bigger

Hasn't rained for a while, even if it was for about 3 minutes

Last edited by Neen_Eldar; Aug 01 2011 at 04:18 PM.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U know what i think they need to make the flags in grams a little bigger
    Gratz Une
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000d9d00/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[I][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="yellow"]"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Neen_Eldar View Post

I miss those times *sob*
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by ElkenbrandUmarthion View Post
    Gratz Une
    Only noobs says gz to that noob
    [DE] Vanyar - Wolfdad rang 11 warg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdad View Post
    Only noobs says gz to that noob
    Who cares what you think?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000d9d00/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[I][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="yellow"]"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Which one of the Gunnar & Thuimli couple is the female? Can you tell it from the beard or the way they waltz away with pledge? I'm just wondering because I frequently see them hold hands at LC3 for extended periods.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Who cares what you think?
    Did I said someone will care about what I think?? I just said noobs says gz to that noob

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Which one of the Gunnar & Thuimli couple is the female? Can you tell it from the beard or the way they waltz away with pledge? I'm just wondering because I frequently see them hold hands at LC3 for extended periods.
    Theres no thuimli gunnar couple anymore Mr.Gunnar is dead thuimli is a widow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000142a66/signature.png]Karvainenmestari[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by suggestionbox View Post
    This is amusing since the other option was the creep raid steam roll the 10 of u inside tir in which u just run into flag room. Raid went for the relic because we wanted to give you time to see if more people would come or you would roll a raid. Instead of doing like Reth and just raid farming 10 of you we was trying to be considerate. But i guess what i should have said when i started this post is.

I'm still loling and elken+ thuimli + all the others who charged in grothum into ALL the fire lobbing goblins (which is 90% of grothum btw rofl) and failed to kill me for the 2nd time (1st was outside of Ost 10 people trying to kill me and failing not once but twice. The more amusing thing about all this is Elkenbrand was willing to charge in grothum for about 5 seconds till he realized he was gonna die and then sprinted out. Then again wasnt willing to go 1v1 vs a WL near freeps secret path near ost. Even with all your help from everyone i still got you below half morale and im a WL! Shame shame shame. You remind me of Helden. Except im sure he was better than you and hes a bow champ. Zerg more plz! We all love a good zerg. (Except star huggers but zerg them anyways thats what they get for star hugging/caring about deaths)

Quote Originally Posted by Delabeled View Post
    This is amusing since the other option was the creep raid steam roll the 10 of u inside tir in which u just run into flag room. Raid went for the relic because we wanted to give you time to see if more people would come or you would roll a raid. Instead of doing like Reth and just raid farming 10 of you we was trying to be considerate. But i guess what i should have said when i started this post is.

I'm still loling and elken+ thuimli + all the others who charged in grothum into ALL the fire lobbing goblins (which is 90% of grothum btw rofl) and failed to kill me for the 2nd time (1st was outside of Ost 10 people trying to kill me and failing not once but twice. The more amusing thing about all this is Elkenbrand was willing to charge in grothum for about 5 seconds till he realized he was gonna die and then sprinted out. Then again wasnt willing to go 1v1 vs a WL near freeps secret path near ost. Even with all your help from everyone i still got you below half morale and im a WL! Shame shame shame. You remind me of Helden. Except im sure he was better than you and hes a bow champ. Zerg more plz! We all love a good zerg. (Except star huggers but zerg them anyways thats what they get for star hugging/caring about deaths)
    Terminal? Are you confused mate? You had like another 10+ creeps at least with you couldn't kill you because you were getting heals and had all grothum as you said on me, you suggest I should stay and die? :O For the second part I am not sure what you are talking about, when did that happen? And why wouldn't I be willing to 1v1 a wl? its easy renown. By the way, the post you are quoting is a month old. Just saying.
    Last edited by ElkenbrandUmarthion; Aug 05 2011 at 06:34 AM.

Terminal? Are you confused mate? You had like another 10+ creeps at least with you couldn't kill you because you were getting heals and had all grothum as you said on me, you suggest I should stay and die? :O For the second part I am not sure what you are talking about, when did that happen? And why wouldn't I be willing to 1v1 a wl? its free renown. By the way, the post you are quoting is a month old. Just saying.
    Free renown?? that sounds like clubbing..
    I would say easy renown.

I would say easy renown.
    Ok corrected it, sounds better now?

I would say easy renown.
    Nono, its terminal, I'd say free renown.
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCabbage View Post
    Nono, its terminal, I'd say free renown.
    That makes sense tho..

Terminal? Are you confused mate? You had like another 10+ creeps at least with you couldn't kill you because you were getting heals and had all grothum as you said on me, you suggest I should stay and die? :O For the second part I am not sure what you are talking about, when did that happen? And why wouldn't I be willing to 1v1 a wl? its easy renown. By the way, the post you are quoting is a month old. Just saying.
    Cool story bro.

Just Stoppin by to say hi ^^ Enjoyin Eldar Good PvP so far

-Cloudnine
    [RIGHT][COLOR=black]Exploited[/COLOR][COLOR=red] Death[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Burglar[/COLOR][COLOR=red] Quiet Knife[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT][COLOR="purple"]Exploited[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]YourOpening[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Spider [/COLOR][COLOR="black"]Semper Paratus [/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT][COLOR="lime"]*Soon To Be Anticlimax On Silverlode* [/COLOR][COLOR="black"]Fuzion[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Reaction[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]Rune-Keeper[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Genocide[/COLOR][/RIGHT]

Page 7 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast