We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 69 of 150 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    this was prior to the dof fight we had, i'm talking about when the creeps wiped the floor with us, when we had the rk with no traits healing us.
    Yes and there were no creeps at that point in DOF, as they killed Rogmul and the Tree a few hours before the RvR action.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

then i stand corrected. apologies. love n hugs to everyone - Rach
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

so creeps wipe freeps = good action best action ever

freeps get their act together and wipe creeps twice= creeps disband and its all "freeps are op"?

There is something not quite right there, Last night for the first few fights we had a half-arsed raid and creeps (quite rightly) wiped the floor with us. When we did get it together we wiped the creeps which led to the disbanding of the main creep raid.

Last night we had hunters track 31 foes and 10 Nature at one point and that was while some creeps where still in dof taking tree. (i know this is hard to believe as creeps dont do pve... they have rules)

At least when we are calling for people we are not lying about the amount of numbers. Creeps often seem to mistake 24 freeps for well over 50.
    and no i ment on the whole was good fights, till you got more freeps and the out number buff was good fights but, i guess you dont see we have the outnumber buff most nights

yep something is quite not right indeed freeps get there act together and get oddos suppport raid in, instead of looking at the raid its self and see where we going wrong and try to improve it, the easy way is to call out in global and ask for more , creeps dont have this oppitunity we have to raid with what we got and many times lately we are forced to have low ranks in our raids which u well know you can blow up in 2 second.

well i had a group up to do dof which was 12 of us,and i assure there was no way there was that many creeps online or u did it the tracks at grams where there is afks or many freep spys etc

mistaken u to have more than 24? because ther enormally is we dont have the outnumber buff for no reason you no , wargs always have 40+ on track when the rvr has been going on for an hour or because soon as we show a bit of resistance the shout is called out ` awesome fights lots of creeps` when infact there isnt ,

and even so there many be bit more on track froma few soloers, i bet your one of these that think the balance is perfect at the moment well its not to call in extra freeps just shows that people want it easy

and sorry if imc oming across rude i dont mean to be but this is from my point of view how i see things im not one to get like this but last 2 weeks on this server are the worse i have seen it from a creep point of view
    Last edited by crockett1986; Aug 13 2013 at 09:13 AM.
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

I don't think the balance is perfect at all. I'm relatively new to the Ettens despite me being here since beta. But what i see time and time again is Creeps getting outwitted by the freeps. How many times have you seen freep scouting alone, the creeps attack and we come from out behind a rock/tree. The problem is it happens all of the time the same tactic and the creeps fall for it.

I know fine well that freeps as a group more than match creeps, but that is not the fault of the players, nor is it the players fault if 6 man support groups form up to come alongside a raid. Often we have said in ooc that we have disbanded to try and clear some the numbers. But i was in a raid the other day and the leader asked our healers not to rez our dead and to let freeps have the op's which we did and we still wiped the creeps... i think we lost two freeps in that fight. Turbine have created a very broken systems for pvp and some of the #### that both sides leaders get needs to be re-aimed at the games devs.

To me it seems that the creeps do suffer from having to include low ranks, but they also seem to be a lot more disorganised than we do.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

disorganised, can u explain this abit better?...Like how/when/where/what?

To me it seems that the creeps do suffer from having to include low ranks, but they also seem to be a lot more disorganised than we do.[/QUOTE]

When i say disorganised i mean the same creeps seem to fall for the same tactics by freeps all of the time as i mentioned the scout/tree/rock scenario. We seem to operate as a well oiled group. But from my pov i dont see the same when we encounter the creeps. that is all

blablabla.... We seem to operate as a well oiled group.. snip due to blabla.
    I would suggest you roll a creep and see how they work together...better organized than your oiled freeps. I spent 95% of my Ettens time on creep, cause this is the only challenge the game offers to me at this point together with the nice ppl i met.

Happy hunting
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonites View Post
    I would suggest you roll a creep and see how they work together...better organized than your oiled freeps. I spent 95% of my Ettens time on creep, cause this is the only challenge the game offers to me at this point together with the nice ppl i met.

Happy hunting
    then why do they wipe? because as is proven a lot of the time teamwork can overcome even the worst of odds
    Last edited by Ellemere; Aug 13 2013 at 10:53 AM.

There is something not quite right there, Last night for the first few fights we had a half-arsed raid and creeps (quite rightly) wiped the floor with us. When we did get it together we wiped the creeps which led to the disbanding of the main creep raid.
    On this point I will say there is an unfortunate reality here in which both our regular creep leaders, namely Sharn and Blinds, often have to log off early due to work. This is regardless of the fight situation. So, unfortunately, these disbands have to happen, and shouldn't always be taken as a 'submission' or giving up on our part. On occasion we've had to disband when were in the ascendency.

To me it seems that the creeps do suffer from having to include low ranks, but they also seem to be a lot more disorganised than we do.
    I see how it would appear that way. To be honest, the creeps are currently disillusioned - a thoroughly demoralised unit. There have been a number of unseemly incidents here as well, disagreements amongst us unfortunately (which do not need to be highlighted here) which has only served to generate disunity (which is good for no one). But being a creep is a hard life! And that is why I play creep now, because it is a damn challenge! unlike freepside which is not... (for me now anyway).

You know me elle, I did that for 5 years until there was nothing left to do that I hadn't done countless times before. Playing the underdog is a rough ride, but it has an upside, which is the sense of achievement when we do pull off a win. But they are getting harder to come by tbh. And the disorganisation you may observe is a result of having fewer choices now. Sharn and Blinds do the best they possibly can under the circumstances. But the truth of the matter is we have lost a number of players who used to lead also, sharing in this burden, and we have lost a number of other regular, experienced high rank players, mostly to other games, because creeping is hard (yet still fun) but not quite the same as it once was. I don't blame them for leaving. So we have not only a smaller pool of players to call on when forming a raid, we have far fewer experienced players as well. Add to this, like you point out, the very large gulf in strength between the two sides.

For example. I fought an LM the other day (not a high rank one either). Being an experienced player I knew what to do and how to do it against this class (I once played LM as a main if you remember!) and you'd have thought I'd cope fine against this light armour support class, right? Reasonable logic, you'd think, would suggest that a rank 12 DPS class, a BA, would come off on top in this particular scenario. In the past I would have - I did. But in this instance I was literally vaporized without so much as harming a single strand of his bathrobe. It was in grothum, and there were multiple npcs on him too. For me, a BA, it was like throwing toothpicks at a nuclear missile. But well played Loremaster, fair play to him, no hard feelings at all. But with his CC, Waterlore, Wisdom of the Council and massive burst dps, I didn't stand a chance. Not a prayer. He was back at 100% morale when I bit the dust.

This is just normal, this is the current shape of the Moors, as it is every day. I don't blame the players, like you say, but the devs for creating this terrible disparity at the moment. No I don’t expect to 'win' any given encounter against any class, low rank or otherwise, but I do expect, no demand, at least a fighting chance! lol. And at the moment elle (and this is the bottom line), creeps against freeps, pound for pound, don't really stand much of a chance!

You say you are new to Ettenmoors, well you’re not anymore, you’ve been playing here what, a few months now? But you would be new to creepside. So I say it’s time to try something out elle and get a different point of view, in which you can form another perspective - try rolling a creep. Run with us for a while and see a creep raid from the inside, see creep play in all its various angles and aspects. It will be very different to freepland, but I think you'll find it very fun and entertaining. You will also find it tough. Tough and very, very discouraging at first. But in that challenge you'll find different kinds of rewards for your gameplay, and your accomplishments, rewards unlike you're used to, that on freepside have no equal...

then why do they wipe? because as is proven a lot of the time teamwork can overcome even the worst of odds
    Why do we wipe? That is an excellent question, which also has an excellent answer which you can learn first hand - if you roll a creep and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Why do we wipe? That is an excellent question, which also has an excellent answer which you can learn first hand - if you roll a creep and see for yourself.
    i might take you up on that Gordi, though i'll hold you responsible for showing me

12 freeps vs 24+ creeps freeps win, yep balance is there. Eldar freeps what can i say.
    Reason why creeps wipe? even classes like warden etc. can be played by someone without arms.
    lotro pvp.

xD

Quote Originally Posted by falzr View Post
    12 freeps vs 24+ creeps freeps win, yep balance is there. Eldar freeps what can i say.
    Reason why creeps wipe? even classes like warden etc. can be played by someone without arms.
    lotro pvp.

xD
    What i fail to understand here is, at what point do you think its the players fault if 12 freeps can wipe 24 creeps? should we reduce that number to 6? 3?. Should we tell other players that "sorry Ettens is full tonight, come back tomorrow"? - if more freeps turn up than creeps or vice versa theres not a lot anyone can do about it least of all raid leaders who are often only trying to fill up spots with the correct classes.

no, just ltp in raid and not make full raids. you are in god mode expansion .
    start playing like it.

Quote Originally Posted by falzr View Post
    no, just ltp in raid and not make full raids. you are in god mode expansion .
    start playing like it.
    i think you misread my post.

Angry

i might take you up on that Gordi, though i'll hold you responsible for showing me
    Someone needs to show me Gordi's pic, all the women loves him, and I start envying him.
    P.S. Idk if its just female char, Elle, but i know some creep ladies sending him kisses while i get none >.<
    P.P.S. except if Blindings got lucky durring the night and comes happy online sending kisses to everyone_____
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Sure no problem, just shout me

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Someone needs to show me Gordi's pic, all the women loves him, and I start envying him.
    P.S. Idk if its just female char, Elle, but i know some creep ladies sending him kisses while i get none >.<
    P.P.S. except if Blindings got lucky durring the night and comes happy online sending kisses to everyone_____
    Haha mate! You're imagining things Anyway, you only need a mirror to answer your question. Who'd want to kiss an eight-legged phreeeeeak like you! haha

/kisses

Lies Mreza Naughty kisses u all the time! ^^

Haha mate! You're imagining things Anyway, you only need a mirror to answer your question. Who'd want to kiss an eight-legged phreeeeeak like you! haha

/kisses[/QUOTE]

Nooooo, why did you tell him that??? And all this years we have successfully lied to him......
    [I][B][color=blue]LAZAREVA VOJSKA[/color] // [color=red]KOKOSOVO MLEKO[/color]
    ELDAR[/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    Lies Mreza Naughty kisses u all the time! ^^
    :O Dear mommy Mreza... Is Naughty my father?! Please tell me... I need to know the truth!!! :O
    [IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5096/vl3q.JPG[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Marmelde View Post
    :O Dear mommy Mreza... Is Naughty my father?! Please tell me... I need to know the truth!!! :O
    I am your father, son. You don't need to know the details, but Mreza and I are still friends and love you very much.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/t4cmgLW.jpg[/img]

I think most accept that the Freeps are over powered at the moment, they dont help with the balance by being in raids so much of the time.

Less CC and bubbles might even things up

Anyhow lets all be friendly and enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Greyheaded View Post
    Nooooo, why did you tell him that??? And all this years we have successfully lied to him......
    HAHAHAH come on, im pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Anwenil View Post
    I am your father, son. You don't need to know the details, but Mreza and I are still friends and love you very much.
    Velebni, im not that ugly to have kids with YOU, bro ,_____,

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    I think most accept that the Freeps are over powered at the moment, they dont help with the balance by being in raids so much of the time.

Less CC and bubbles might even things up

Anyhow lets all be friendly and enjoy the game
    LOOK PPL! ITS A BIRD! ITS A PLANE! NO! ITS AZOOOOGGG!!!! /shocked
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Velebni, im not that ugly to have kids with YOU, bro ,_____,
    I know, that's why I had my way with you while you were afk ^^
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/t4cmgLW.jpg[/img]

I had a fun PvMP evening yesterday. Freeps slightly outnumbered us, but we still managed to make quite a few kills. I believe this shows that the balance is not that bad. Of course it's not perfect either, but it has definitely been worse in the past and a 24 vs 24 fight is still a lot of fun. One thing annoyed me though. Freeps are slightly stronger than creeps, outnumbered us and yet you guys still had 3 OPs. Whenever taking one, another OP was flipped back. Next time, let the side who loses the most raid fights have control over 3 OPs (or even 4 if that improves the balance). Don't unnecessarily flip OPs, it's annoying.

Oh and Grish, shame your LM doesn't have sprint, it would have made fleeing from battle even easier.

Page 69 of 150 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast