We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Like i said, we kept group because we was pissed that they needed 15 to wipe 5 of us at HH this morning. its always same with creeps, its ok when THEY do it, but if Freeps do anything similar, QQ to heavens.
    Yes, 15 creeps is needed to wipe 5 grouped freeps. But you'd probably prefer we come one by one so you can properly zerg us?

Why were you there grouped from the beginning? To smell the flowers and listen to the sweet sound of the hoardale river flowing by, or to zerg soloers?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

pffft I logged freep 2 do dailies it was so boring n now they have raid?:O meh

It was also unnecessary when you zerged our 5 man with over 15 at HH this morning. dont see my QQing about that. we avoided fraid when they made one, and we are only at grams because there is nothing else to do. And i do dislike fighting at one shotters, but when there is no other choice what can i do? Im not gonna go afk for however long just because action is bad, when i want to play.
    when I zerged? u must be mistaken not been in hh today, and as someone said why is a group in hh when you done no PVE today? reason being why more came is because u was called in at hh trying to farm people questing, as you was there to pick up quests as you wasn't doing pve like you said.

and btw its not qq simply reiterating wat you said in your post and things u said u don't like etc you end up doing
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

well areya is a lovely guy n I haven't seen him in game 4 ages so wb hunny! <3
    hasn't seen the awful state but hopefully if u stay u will hun. but don't b a part of that bad play cuz u r better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    hasn't seen the awful state but hopefully if u stay u will hun. but don't b a part of that bad play cuz u r better than that
    Yeah camping Grams in a Fellowship is definitely above the standards of a raid vs raid fight. Defeating a defenceless Reaver grinding slugs requires skill way beyond necessary during raid play.

maybe creeps just need to be better. u just got wiped by our 5 man + soloers in tol.

Anyways, had enough of the arguing, you are all welcome to disagree, but i dont think 6 mans are that awful. If we had a raid camping grams sure. 6 man? get of ure butts and make a group to wipe us.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

More freeps were grouped up, we had a kin group of 4 at that time, not sure about the rest.
    [center][color=yellow]The Mellowship/Eldar[/color][/center]

my 5 man group is awesome!!
    good for you at tol! no 6mans are not to bad but there not needed, assess the action is a better motive and get the group up if its needed

maybe creeps just need to be better. u just got wiped by our 5 man + soloers in tol.
    So you see now what "God mode" means? Group of 16 being wiped by soloers. Group of 16 freeps would wipe 24 creep raid with not much problem.
    Im just showing some facts, not QQing, dont bother typing it.

Like i said, we kept group because we was pissed that they needed 15 to wipe 5 of us at HH this morning. its always same with creeps, its ok when THEY do it, but if Freeps do anything similar, QQ to heavens.
    It was 10 absolutely solo creeps that came after you killed 5 low rank creeps.

Big difference between creeps and freeps is - disbanding when there is nothing you need to fight grouped. Freeps dont do that.

P.S. Posted some new pictures to ELSE thread, hope you ppl like it
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    good for you at tol! no 6mans are not to bad but there not needed, assess the action is a better motive and get the group up if its needed
    Its not about wether it was needed. 2 of us just cmae back after having awhile afk and we wanted to play together.

Its not about wether it was needed. 2 of us just cmae back after having awhile afk and we wanted to play together.
    but you wasn't just 2 of you tho u was 5/6 out side grams with another 5 or so against 6 creeps? , ok so the 10 who came to hh to kill u just wanted to play together...

but you wasn't just 2 of you tho u was 5/6 out side grams with another 5 or so against 6 creeps? , ok so the 10 who came to hh to kill u just wanted to play together...
    No it was a group of us, and ure right we shouldnt have sat at grams, but you guys did charge a few times and got some kills, and i did not complain about the HH thing until others started to complain at our 6 man.

No it was a group of us, and ure right we shouldnt have sat at grams, but you guys did charge a few times and got some kills, and i did not complain about the HH thing until others started to complain at our 6 man.
    I wasn't there at hh but im guessing it was called in as .... you weren't collecting quests as you said you hadn't done pve... so only reason to be there is to farm or kill anyone questing there so if 5 is called in your gonna get more coming.... there a difference between the hh and being at grams grouped for no reason. , u say one thing and do the other in ur first few posts, I.e prefer soloing but your grouped , prefer not to camp grams but u do that with ur group !!

I wasn't there at hh but im guessing it was called in as .... you weren't collecting quests as you said you hadn't done pve... so only reason to be there is to farm or kill anyone questing there so if 5 is called in your gonna get more coming.... there a difference between the hh and being at grams grouped for no reason. , u say one thing and do the other in ur first few posts, I.e prefer soloing but your grouped , prefer not to camp grams but u do that with ur group !!
    I was just saying how solo was better before RoR, and that i prefered the old map to new map, becuse solo was better on old map, isnt that same for everyone? And i said i dont like PvE groups/raids.

The HH thing, we went there in first place because a freep OOC'ed that creeps had a group there questing.

Should i repeat myself - Raid to farm soloers at Tir? F.n cowards.
    Go play tetris, idiots.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

The HH thing, we went there in first place because a freep OOC'ed that creeps had a group there questing.
    so u did know there was a group qsting there went 2 kill them n they killed u?

what i meant was Solo play was more fun during old map, which everyone knows. what I enjoy, is good solo, like on old map, mixed with good raid fights. we have neither at the mo.
    Not strange we have no good solo action when some people constantly group up to kill soloers...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

PVMP [EN] Eldar

Hello everyone,
    First of all this comment
    The guys we r talking about u all know. Odo, Faerdo and Egis.....they ruin the action constantly getting pve buffs b4 fiting and making raids when they haven't seen the terrain b4hand.
    Deni nice comment, before you start talking I rather would check 1 of my raids first before saying things on forehand. Usually im in ettens for quiet some hours before I even start anything, and I never start anything, unless I have a pve raid like Ignor on creepside, or the creeps actually start 1, in comparison to Faer and Odo.

My vision on PVMP atm is that it is very unbalanced. I tried to start a creep myself, but since freeps still have the bunch all camping grams, makes me abort that mission.
    Concerning fighting creeps, raids fighting soloers is unneccessary. I wont play the innocent part and I admit, that I have maintained the raid sometimes even after the creeps disbanded theirs.

What I'd like to see is equal numbers, buffs and renowns. However turbine never could find the actual real balance between creep/freepside.
    Everytime the Op's are 2vs2 some freeps/creeps thinks the following: why not take an extra OP, so freeps/creeps take 1 meanwhile, so they are balanced that way again. Thats simply how most pvp players think. I don't like it, but I cannot do much against soloers taking keeps/Op's meanwhile.
    Im willing to fight on any place, so far the lag allows it, in open spots like HS, Cows, field near X-roads, Y-roads-Lug, whatever, all fine by me. But I cannot help there are like 15+ more freeps online then creeps. If there is nothing to do, the first what comes up with freeps is doing DOF to take 100% extra renown buffs, and ofc they do.

These last 2 months the creeps have been at a serious disadvantage by their numbers, is that a serious reason to start complaining now? By the time we get new expansion and new pve, I bet half of the freeps will be away for a while from ettens now. All what is going on atm, is out of pure boredom.
    I dunno after all why ppl have so much hatred against an amount of players, realizing this is only a game, thats the biggest issue what I have atm with this game and certain creeps if they get farmed for the last times!

Yours sincerely,
    Commander Egis Leverage
    Last edited by Geremir; Aug 11 2013 at 02:57 PM.
    Main toon(s): Aegiys Gluttony (R0) Guardian - Aegyss Demesne (R10) Captain
    [I]Alts: Egis Leverage (R13) Warden(old main ~ retired) - Aegyis Demesne (R6) Champ - Gerehands Almighty (R4) Minstrel - Demesne (R7) Hunter

Good job Sharn wiping freeps in Lug today about 40 mins ago without full raid or buffs - would say nice PvP freeps too but they are all grouped and I can't see names before getting zerged. Those who cannot fight without 2 outposts will perish from their lack of coordonation and teamwork, outposts are meant to help, but it takes skill to use their buff..

Also nice action overall, except groups that camp grams 24/7, though if they cant solo everyone has his own place.. Even in group with 2 captains and healer.. Everyone has his own place
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

good fights today until a certain someone turns up n crys for more every 5 min in global that's there smillions of creeps we need 2 raids etc but hey guess he only noes easy mode, can you ever challenge yourself odo? use some skill for once in your life ? well done tho to the raid at the start of the evening im sure I speak on most of the creeps in that raid that was best fights we had in a while as last 2 weeks has been some of the worst ever

so creeps wipe freeps = good action best action ever

freeps get their act together and wipe creeps twice= creeps disband and its all "freeps are op"?

There is something not quite right there, Last night for the first few fights we had a half-arsed raid and creeps (quite rightly) wiped the floor with us. When we did get it together we wiped the creeps which led to the disbanding of the main creep raid.

Last night we had hunters track 31 foes and 10 Nature at one point and that was while some creeps where still in dof taking tree. (i know this is hard to believe as creeps dont do pve... they have rules)

At least when we are calling for people we are not lying about the amount of numbers. Creeps often seem to mistake 24 freeps for well over 50.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

actually forget i said anything... apparently im not entitled to comment having not been in the Ettens for 6 years solid.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post

Last night we had hunters track 31 foes and 10 Nature at one point and that was while some creeps where still in dof taking tree. (i know this is hard to believe as creeps dont do pve... they have rules)

At least when we are calling for people we are not lying about the amount of numbers. Creeps often seem to mistake 24 freeps for well over 50.
    This is totally not true Someone said it in the raid chat/OOC, but in fact we(freeps) took the tree 10-15 min after(and had a pretty nice fight in DoF too).
    So the numbers yesterday were pretty balanced - 24+6man+soloers against 41+ creeps(some are just afk or questing, while some creeps roamed the map or not in range of track).
    Anyways nice action yesterday with a lot of infamy/renown to both sides.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

but hey guess he only noes easy mode, can you ever challenge yourself odo?
    He challenged himself the moment he rolled a Hobbit Hunter, undoubtedly considered the lowest scum of Middle Earth society. Refused acceptance in the Middle Earth housing market, neither a proper healthcare system or license to ride horses are only few of the many shortcomings as a Hobbit Hunter. Odo even had to devote himself to the lesser Sheep God Liio, as Lord Calenhand refuses to accept imps in his cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    This is totally not true Someone said it in the raid chat/OOC, but in fact we(freeps) took the tree 10-15 min after(and had a pretty nice fight in DoF too).
    So the numbers yesterday were pretty balanced - 24+6man+soloers against 41+ creeps(some are just afk or questing, while some creeps roamed the map or not in range of track).
    Anyways nice action yesterday with a lot of infamy/renown to both sides.

this was prior to the dof fight we had, i'm talking about when the creeps wiped the floor with us, when we had the rk with no traits healing us.

Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast