We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 3750
    Agree, it is a big shame that support groups are made when not needed and that numbers cant be more equal, but yeah, not much to do about it, people will choose the easy road and join the strong side most often... on the bright side though, numbers kinda show, that more are involved in pvp than the " 5-10%" Turbine has mentioned, unless Eldar has around 1000 people online. I wonder if this is only Eldar?
    [center][color=yellow]The Mellowship/Eldar[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonath View Post
    Agree, it is a big shame that support groups are made when not needed and that numbers cant be more equal, but yeah, not much to do about it, people will choose the easy road and join the strong side most often... on the bright side though, numbers kinda show, that more are involved in pvp than the " 5-10%" Turbine has mentioned, unless Eldar has around 1000 people online. I wonder if this is only Eldar?
    Well, Elder has always had the doubtful reputation of a "zerg" server. I mean, we used to have the most high ranked players and the first to get rank 11, 12 and 13. Our PvMP community has always been active. I enjoy seeing so many people in the Ettenmoors, but I would love to see the fight extend to the forums as well. In utter disappointment I visit the Eldar sub-forums these days - it used to be as fun (if not more) than the game itself. Nowadays it's either too civil or plain boring and unactive.

I can tell you that a number of us have now started creeps on others servers, just to experience PvP again - not PvF (player versus Fraid). Fraid? (Freep Raid). I should say Farmy, (Freep Army), a Farmy which comes only to Farm. A Farmy Army!

But that is what we are facing night after night. I tried to share some friendly words with 'certain freep parties' on freepside the other night, to convey our genuine concern that this behaviour is not only damaging, but is becoming critical. I met with little success. They want to farm. They want to ezmode.

It seems that if 24 freeps wipe to 24 creeps, they cry to global. Then we face 36. And if we manage to win again, they bring 48. In fact, 54 were tracked the other night. What is the point of that? Of course we are going to map grams and sit there doing nothing, or worse just log out. And of course you are going to camp it, but get very few kills. And of course all those DoF buffs you have will be wasted. You are wasting your time, and ours - killing your own potential action, and ours. But you just cannot see it. What a shame.

Bottom line: the situation on Eldar is now absurd. That is why people, on creepside, are starting to look elsewhere. If you bite the hand that feeds you (points), you will starve.

Having been in the freep raid the last week every night, there are some things you don't quite have correct Gwyndor. One is that at no point over the last week have we called for more than a full raid. Each time we have filled the raid we have been happy to meet you with equal numbers. It is not anyone's fault if more freep turn up in smaller groups. Indeed at some times we have even lied to the freeps and said we have disbanded to try and even up the numbers to allow action to continue.

Secondly the attitude of some creeps has been awful only last night when we were fighting the creeps and they flanked us as soon as we started the push, at least 10 of the creeps fled into lug and abandoned the rest of the creeps. Both sides sure are at fault but you cannot heap the blame on the freep leaders when support groups turn up unasked.

Sharn to his credit has done a stellar job over the last week making raid to fight us and keeping some of the action alive.
    Last edited by Ellemere; Aug 07 2013 at 01:41 PM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post

It is not anyone's fault if more freep turn up in smaller groups.
    A second raid was formed by Odo, realy disappointed to see the lack of freeps choosing to follow the raid solo, any class can do it, freeps choose to join Odo's support group knowing they would outnumber creeps, I diden't see any groups of 2/3s following.

Both sides sure are at fault but you cannot heap the blame on the freep leaders
    Yes, you can blame the freep leaders, we shouldn't take lug and ALL the renown bonuses, that's just going to cause creep leaders to do pve so they can get renown buffs, what is wasting fight time but it's understanble as fighting with 0-30% is pretty sh't

Both sides sure are at fault but you cannot heap the blame on the freep leaders when support groups turn up unasked.
    Your right, blame the freeps that choose to join the support groups when they arn't needed instead of following the raid solo (which is easy)

Sharn to his credit has done a stellar job over the last week making raid to fight us and keeping some of the action alive.
    Yes, well done Sharn for actualy fighting these freeps, probaly knowing they have more numbers, if you want to set up ettenmoors fights (Which I know you've been against in the past) send me a tell, I will let you kill the leach group when im leading.

Would be good if creeps leaders and freep leaders came to agreement regarding what keeps/buffs are taken for each side, e.g creeps get all keeps/freeps get dof buffs.
    Last edited by Eklabondood; Aug 07 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    Exearus

Versace

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Bottom line: the situation on Eldar is now absurd. That is why people, on creepside, are starting to look elsewhere. If you bite the hand that feeds you (points), you will starve.
    Oh wow, the tides have turned. You should have done a better job at camping GV during the previous patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Your right, blame the freeps that choose to join the support groups when they arn't needed instead of following the raid solo (which is easy)
    It is very valiant to offer the creeps a few scraps of easy kills in the form of non-healed weaklings.

All the years I've been playing this chatbox I've witnessed people (are you really people?) complaining they aren't making enough rank points easy enough. Turbine really should fix this huge injustice by giving everyone R15 right naow.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

WE DONT HAVE RAID NOW, WHY, OH, WHY ARE YOU JOINING FAERDO TO FARM AT GRAMS?!
    Map is blue, you have dar gazag fragments, dof buffs.. and still FARM AT GRAMS.
    Whats wrong with you ppl?
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    It is because they know no other way to play and have forgotten the good ol' days.

Easy renown is all they want now, using all their OP'ness on everything and everyone.

Eldar is completely screwed up becuase of the way they think now and simply raid up at the first chance they get without actually thinking how hte land is looking before they leave GV.

So sad to see it like this as it was once a great server to play on.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Only few months ago we did exactly the same at GV. I wasn't online during the enjoyable moment you are referring to, but I would assume that creeps could make a raid as well, instead of letting yourself get farmed like slugs. I'm not saying it would result in a balanced fight, but at least you would have made it a bit more difficult for the freeps. Besides, once you start a raid it will quickly fill up anyway, you know the snow-ball effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    It is because they know no other way to play and have forgotten the good ol' days.
    Sorry Bite but I can't disagree more. Usually I'm pretty much on the same line with you though.

"Good old days" is relative, for me it's the SoA book12 days, where we had raids pretty much every day, every moment. You would login and you just knew someone was either creating a raid or there were already raids roaming the map. Somehow, these days I think people are trying to go back to those times. Freeps try to create raids as much as possible and creeps should do the same. Don't complain about freeps grouping up, see it as a good example and follow their lead.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Eldar is completely screwed up becuase of the way they think now and simply raid up at the first chance they get without actually thinking how hte land is looking before they leave GV.
    I doubt we can still speak of "them" and "us" - most people flip sides frequently. Only very few players can call themselves "pure creep" or "pure freep". For me it's a good thing people group up. In a raid there's more sightseeing than the usual and disappointing Tir BD or GY camping.

I dont agree with you ward. Im not for long on a creep, soon it will be a year. I got plenty of points, actually most of my spiders r11 prolly in raid..but, i can swear that every single time creep raid leader, after flipping map to red, or mostly red (blind yesterday and plenty other times left tir so hopefuly freeps can come back and have gy) they say "ppl im gonna disband, we dont have a response, if they raid up we will group up again". Every single time, ask others.
    Second - i remember the period at gv-tir bd, when ROR came out, i ranked a wl mostly leeching than.. only groups than happening, while freeps dont have a raid, are 6mans made by Silvergoku, or few other players. And he didnt got a good response.
    Conclusion - ITS NOT SAME IF FREEPS HAVE 12 MAN AT GRAMS AND CREEPS HAVE A GROUP OF SIMILAR NUMBERS AT GV. Few ppl grouped up on freep side can survive 24 creep raid sometimes, and few creeps grouped cant survive 2 seconds vs same group size or even smaller! +I dont remember someone making a raid of 24 at GV either, cause it wasnt hard getting points solo-small grouped. Freeps never before been stronger and still, someone can compare period when RoR came out and GV with this.
    All of you joinin EZ moder burglar, that never for his 11(?) ranks came solo to ettens are just idiots. Noobs. And like him EZ moders.
    Sry about that, but its true.

P.S. writting on cellphone, maybe i have few typos

Double standards

I dont agree with you ward. Im not for long on a creep, soon it will be a year. I got plenty of points, actually most of my spiders r11 prolly in raid..
    I see you have double standards ezmoding is on both sides, even you admitted your wl leached infamy and on Raiding on spider and you have been playing creep for less than a year funny you did that when Creeps were in God mode at the start of RoR.

I admit I do join that Burgs raids but I also solo a lot but it seems the creep community are not happy with any Freep raid leader either they PvE to much, Hug keeps to much, like to many support grps , have to many buffs or even swear when leading raids.
    Since the burg mentioned seems to create more raids then any other Freep he gets the backlash but if he did not make and somebody else made a raid in time you berate them also.

I do not class myself an idiot or a noob, I play my class as intended either I heal or DPS, it plays well in grp or solo also I have built it for the moors with capped mitigations. If I want to join a raid I will if I don't I will go solo or with a kin grp but don't expect me to go into the moors in the evening solo when you hear on OOC that craid is up and that burg has a raid and wants DPS/Heal, it's common sense to join or be farmed as a solo.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Secondly the attitude of some creeps has been awful only last night when we were fighting the creeps and they flanked us as soon as we started the push, at least 10 of the creeps fled into lug and abandoned the rest of the creeps. Both sides sure are at fault but you cannot heap the blame on the freep leaders when support groups turn up unasked.
    well we was fighting you with not even full raid and low rankers we stood there for a while and gave a good account of our selfs , I don't no what u expect when we had run out of rez's and half had released from being dead. but we do have aproblem on creep side at the moment certain creeps do not want to join up in raids and try to just follow the raid , if everyone joined up and stopped holding grudges and supported fellow creeps then we would have stronger raid and even support group up to have decent fights

and no we cant but just goes to show that people not everyone cant leave gv without being in some sort of big group or raid .
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

@ Grumpyhobbit...Actually my saying Ekla swore a lot was an observation and a little tongue in cheek hence the emote.........
    He is 1 of the better freep leaders ive seen at mo and seems 2 want 2 fite fairly and more balanced but still wants good renown, we all do but let him put his words 2 the test we haven't seen enuf of his leading 2 moan about him. Domaros also when he leads is pretty balanced and Reth but ofc im a bit biased as they r kinnies

The guys we r talking about u all know. Odo, Faerdo and Egis.....they ruin the action constantly getting pve buffs b4 fiting and making raids when they haven't seen the terrain b4hand.

the freeps join them bcuz they get gr8 renown and nothing we say can change that. only the freeps that join or don't join can change that. by making a stand if they want 2 against this behaviour and not joining them.
    the guys that want renown raining down and an easy game will still join. the ones that want 2 test themselves and have a bit of respect for creeps and pvp wont.

I think until turbine change it an I don't think they will this kinda action and the posts we r seeing wont ever end.......I hope im wrong

I barely even play anymore (though creeps must enjoy having one less Minstrel around) because it gets to the point that its just so boring to do the same repetitive PvE day in day out.
    All of us come to Ettens to PvP, I dont want to spent 50 mins in a raid running around flipping and reflipping OPs and Keeps and DoF buffs, and 10 mins PvPing.
    I want 1 hour constant PvPing.
    Ive said before also but i miss the old map, not just because of the new OPs/Buffs, but because people soloed more. EC/SB/Tol Lawn, and WB/OC fights were maybe repetitive but atleast it was not raid zerg.
    Now, if there is any solo action, it is ALMOST ALWAYS focused where there are one shotters or back doors. This makes it very boring as one side or the other cant really charge, u just sit there waiting for someone to come close enough to try to get a kill. How you dont find that incredibly boring is beyond me.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Ive said before also but i miss the old map, not just because of the new OPs/Buffs, but because people soloed more. EC/SB/Tol Lawn, and WB/OC fights were maybe repetitive but atleast it was not raid zerg.
    Obviously there's a brilliant point hidden somewhere in your post which I fail to grasp, but I just don't understand what exactly you do seem to enjoy. If you think raid zergs are boring, solo play repetitive, then what do you expect from this game? Turbine tried small group play during MoM (which failed) then they tried to balance the classes to promote solo play (which was an even bigger flop) and now they seem to go back to the times where PvMP was on his best: raid play. Flipping keeps and OPs is as fun as the fishing hobby, but as long as we continue to make raids, the action will be better as well.

I'm very happy to see Lool playing again. The more raid leaders online the better and he is definitely one of the best. The way he raises spirits with tree songs is an absolute turning point in any battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    I see you have double standards ezmoding is on both sides, even you admitted your wl leached infamy and on Raiding on spider and you have been playing creep for less than a year funny you did that when Creeps were in God mode at the start of RoR.
    You cant be serious...Right? Creeps been God mode when RoR came out? One lore master could even than stand 3-4 creeps on him with just stacking water lores. Champs than? Minstrels? Obviously u werent there looking what Tnu did with his minstrel, im not even sure that it wasnt a warden. And ofc wardens. Creeps God mode...hah.

Im not completly sure, but i think one cappy posted Ekla's raid video on Youtube, where he said "You see? We dont need to hug keeps, its just too easy." And he described in one sentence Lotro PvP atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    don't expect me to go into the moors in the evening solo when you hear on OOC that craid is up
    You do know that he says creeps have raid mostly when we dont have it? Auto flip? Creep raid. Creeps pushing out of grams for more than that rock at one shotters? "COME ON PPL WE NEED MORE, THEY MADE A RAID, LETS PUSH THEM BACK TO GRAMS".

I want you to know who are you playing with. Just open your eyes, ask your friends on other side. Ask people that stopped playing because of similar type of play - raid up, kill soloers, KEEEP THE RAID AT GRAMS.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Obviously there's a brilliant point hidden somewhere in your post which I fail to grasp, but I just don't understand what exactly you do seem to enjoy. If you think raid zergs are boring, solo play repetitive, then what do you expect from this game? Turbine tried small group play during MoM (which failed) then they tried to balance the classes to promote solo play (which was an even bigger flop) and now they seem to go back to the times where PvMP was on his best: raid play. Flipping keeps and OPs is as fun as the fishing hobby, but as long as we continue to make raids, the action will be better as well.

I'm very happy to see Lool playing again. The more raid leaders online the better and he is definitely one of the best. The way he raises spirits with tree songs is an absolute turning point in any battle.
    I wasnt particularly trying to make a point. what i meant was Solo play was more fun during old map, which everyone knows. what I enjoy, is good solo, like on old map, mixed with good raid fights. we have neither at the mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    I barely even play anymore (though creeps must enjoy having one less Minstrel around) because it gets to the point that its just so boring to do the same repetitive PvE day in day out.
    All of us come to Ettens to PvP, I dont want to spent 50 mins in a raid running around flipping and reflipping OPs and Keeps and DoF buffs, and 10 mins PvPing.
    I want 1 hour constant PvPing.
    Now, if there is any solo action, it is ALMOST ALWAYS focused where there are one shotters or back doors. This makes it very boring as one side or the other cant really charge, u just sit there waiting for someone to come close enough to try to get a kill. How you dont find that incredibly boring is beyond me.

funny u prefer solo action , u hate being at back doors and one shotters, yet u was in a unnecessary group at grams today camping there against solo creep when it wasn't needed, so to answer your own quote didn't you find that incredibly boring? don't say stuff u don't like and find boring , when u are a) grouped up not solo when its not needed and b) camping grams with your unnecessary group
    Last edited by crockett1986; Aug 10 2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    funny u prefer solo action , u hate being at back doors and one shotters, yet u was in a unnecessary group at grams today camping there against solo creep when it wasn't needed, so to answer your own quote didn't you find that incredibly boring? don't say stuff u don't like and find boring , when u are a) grouped up not solo when its not needed and b) camping grams with your unnecessary group
    It was also unnecessary when you zerged our 5 man with over 15 at HH this morning. dont see my QQing about that. we avoided fraid when they made one, and we are only at grams because there is nothing else to do. And i do dislike fighting at one shotters, but when there is no other choice what can i do? Im not gonna go afk for however long just because action is bad, when i want to play.

I think the point he trying 2 make is u don't need group 2 camp solo creeps at grams

And im not going to apologize for playing with friends either - we didnt make some massive 12 man or 24 man of randoms, we was 5 man most of the time, spent a little while as 6 man

aw u can still play with friends solo use Skype vent ts etc that's just an excuse mikey really. grams camping solo creeps with any group is bad play n u know it. reverse it n ud say same

Like i said, we kept group because we was pissed that they needed 15 to wipe 5 of us at HH this morning. its always same with creeps, its ok when THEY do it, but if Freeps do anything similar, QQ to heavens.

And Mreza - I did not say i dont like grouping, i said i dont like joining PvE raids. My 6 man has done no PvE all day. Ive been in DPS traits like twice since RoR, ofc i prefer healing in a group.

5 freeps against 15 creeps quite gud odds if u ask me esp if u were healing n champ bubble boys were in group! wot u saying u cant handle 3-1?

Heh Deni, we did live a long time but we got 0 kills so.. - besides, look what happening now, Creeps have raid, and the only thing resembling a group we have is ours, which is now 4..... action wasnt that awful at grams, creeps charged a few times and got some kills.

Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast