We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 66 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3750
  1. #1626

    Cool

    I find it funny the amount of times the freep raid felt they had to come and steamroll me and Urb , looks like we can still p*** off freeps even after all this time

  2. #1627
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    I come online to enjoy pvp, to enjoy the raid v raid fights, to enjoy solo play when I want and yet I am seeing more and more raids being twice or more as big as they need to be, raids hugging the keeps when their numbers needs no help from the npcs and so forth. Riads are formed for the sake of it when the lie of the land shows you dont need it at all and all the zerging going on. It feels that solo play is dead at certain times, that some players will always raid up for the sake of it to farm easy renown and that they dont know any other way.
    It's so unfair. I completely understand your feelings.

    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

  3. #1628
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Smile Arrostorm/fuurk

    Quote Originally Posted by tolgaring View Post
    is fuurk/arrostorm liked on this server?

    and domaros is an &&&&&&&, period!




    BRING BACK ARROSTORM TO ELDAR!! WE LOVE YOU xx
    (WOT SORT OF A PERSON ASKS A STUPID QUESTION LIKE THAT?)YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!! U JUST LIKE TROLLING FORUMS AND OOC, SUPPRISED YOU ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THE GAME.

  4. #1629

    Defence of Eldar's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Is Fuurk/Arrostorm liked on this server? :P

    And Domaros is an &&&&&&&, period!
    I am Fuurk/Arrostorm's kin Leader here on Eldar and can I say what the hell gives you the right to come over here and ask questions, go back to your own server and stay there.

    Yes He is very well liked here and is an experienced and knowledgable kin mate and officer. Arro is a friend, a confident and someone I trust, you son need to grow a pair and get over whatever problem you 2 had, he has!

    In fact its rather pathetic that you feel the need to hound another player through the servers, especially when he's worth many of you.

    Son do yourself a favour, go bk to snowie, stay there and don't come back and ask such juvenile questions, or I will taunt you somemore.................your father was a hamster and and your mother smelt of elderberries................I fart in your general direction!

  5. #1630
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Woblah goes where he pleases
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Is Fuurk/Arrostorm liked on this server? :P

    And Domaros is an &&&&&&&, period!
    Yes i have served on the front lines of the great war with him i was also in kin with him the man is a scholar and a gentleman and having read your snowy post i can say you sir are a nave and a scoundrel.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

  6. #1631
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    I am Fuurk/Arrostorm's kin Leader here on Eldar and can I say what the hell gives you the right to come over here and ask questions, go back to your own server and stay there.
    It's actually something called freedom of Speech, I am allowed to ask anything on these forums if I'd like to. I don't harm anyone with posting up here (Apart from harming Domaros' mental stability). And if you feel that you are something more than I am, then alter your thoughts, because we are both customers to the same game and therefore it's not like you have more right to post here than I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    Yes He is very well liked here and is an experienced and knowledgable kin mate and officer. Arro is a friend, a confident and someone I trust, you son need to grow a pair and get over whatever problem you 2 had, he has!
    I reacted to him in a post where he completely raged, and then he called me the #1 servers' a@@hole. So if you still try to defend him, please keep in mind why I am actually here. Besides, he even asked me to log on Eldar to ask if he was a side switcher, so if he asks me to do something, which I do, I get totally raged at on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    In fact its rather pathetic that you feel the need to hound another player through the servers, especially when he's worth many of you.
    As I said, he encouraged me to even log on Eldar, so am I the pathetic one or is he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    Son do yourself a favour, go bk to snowie, stay there and don't come back and ask such juvenile questions, or I will taunt you somemore.................
    ./care, I'm peeing my pants now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    your father was a hamster and and your mother smelt of elderberries................I fart in your general direction!
    Only the last one scared me a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by lottro81 View Post
    BRING BACK ARROSTORM TO ELDAR!! WE LOVE YOU xx
    (WOT SORT OF A PERSON ASKS A STUPID QUESTION LIKE THAT?)YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!! U JUST LIKE TROLLING FORUMS AND OOC, SUPPRISED YOU ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THE GAME.
    I AM SIMPLY A TROLL I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU TALK IN CAPS LOCK AND I DO ACTUALLY SOMETIMES GET TO PLAY THE GAME, JELLY?

    PS: I'm not looking for trouble here, it was his request to do this so. And I got my answers, thank you!
    PS2: Arrowstorm wanted to get back on Elder, but the transfers were not opened


    Trololo.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  7. #1632
    Ding-ed Rank 10 on my noobish Champ Eamaran tonight, wanted to thank the freeps and creeps for the fun fights. I am not a massive PvMP player, but do take notions especially when the game is a bit quieter between expansions. I for one think we have a smashing group on our server, love the Monty Python references, keep them coming and would suggest some people need to stop taking things so seriously, or more so taking them personally. If I get ganked or corpse jumped, sure it can be frustrating but I don't bear no grudges, conversely, if I gank some creeps please don't take it personally, if you feel like I'm targeting you excessively its only because I think your a good player and I lash out when intimidated lol (btw I never corpse jump, that's for children and I'm old with a dodgy knee so it just doesn't fit).

    Keep up the good/evil fight folks. Slainté

  8. #1633
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Is Fuurk/Arrostorm liked on this server? :P

    And Domaros is an &&&&&&&, period!
    Hilarious that you asked that... when I asked in creep OOC 95% didnt know he was (even tho he told me he was famous on creep). One only knew his hunter and the rest said he side switched... funny that xD

    But how much stability can you expect from someone who goes on all out rampage, deletes his BA because a couple of persons called him side switcher?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  9. #1634

    Retort

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    It's actually something called freedom of Speech, I am allowed to ask anything on these forums if I'd like to. I don't harm anyone with posting up here (Apart from harming Domaros' mental stability). And if you feel that you are something more than I am, then alter your thoughts, because we are both customers to the same game and therefore it's not like you have more right to post here than I do.

    1, Absolutely Freedom of speech is indeed a powerful tool even when wielded by one to whom the concept is new and they are not well versed in! Your initial post asking about someones popularity is a violation of they freedoms, and constitutes almost bullying! I for one will stand up to bullies, whether in cyber forums or in Real Life......so wish this was real life lol.


    I reacted to him in a post where he completely raged, and then he called me the #1 servers' a@@hole. So if you still try to defend him, please keep in mind why I am actually here. Besides, he even asked me to log on Eldar to ask if he was a side switcher, so if he asks me to do something, which I do, I get totally raged at on here.

    2. Yes a defense of one of our own, even some of Arro's most staunch in-game enemies have spoken in his defense, cause they admire his abilities in the game.

    As I said, he encouraged me to even log on Eldar, so am I the pathetic one or is he?

    3. Your here aren't you

    final taunts before I go

    You don't frighten us, pig-dogs! ---Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Snowie Player, you and all your silly Snowie knnnniggets. Thppppt!

    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!...... I fart in your general direction! . Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

    Famous Quotes from my people

    To this man, in as much as he saved our people, and for upholding our freedom, we are bound by right as much as by his merits, and choose to follow him in all that he does.

    And from our Elder Kin

    ...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under Othersh rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. We stand by our Kinnie here on Eldar


    Trololo.


    Hail Hail

  10. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    In fact its rather pathetic that you feel the need to hound another player through the servers, especially when he's worth many of you.
    Son do yourself a favour, go bk to snowie, stay there and don't come back and ask such juvenile questions, or I will taunt you somemore.................
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    It's actually something called freedom of Speech

    ...

    [other defensive stuff etc]

    ...

    Trololo.

    guys... chill out xD


    Quote Originally Posted by Srucy View Post
    your father was a hamster and and your mother smelt of elderberries................I fart in your general direction!
    lol what an insult! :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin83 View Post
    Ding-ed Rank 10 on my noobish Champ Eamaran tonight, wanted to thank the freeps and creeps for the fun fights. I am not a massive PvMP player, but do take notions especially when the game is a bit quieter between expansions. I for one think we have a smashing group on our server, love the Monty Python references, keep them coming and would suggest some people need to stop taking things so seriously, or more so taking them personally. If I get ganked or corpse jumped, sure it can be frustrating but I don't bear no grudges, conversely, if I gank some creeps please don't take it personally, if you feel like I'm targeting you excessively its only because I think your a good player and I lash out when intimidated lol (btw I never corpse jump, that's for children and I'm old with a dodgy knee so it just doesn't fit).

    Keep up the good/evil fight folks. Slainté
    woooooooooooo!! GZ EAM!!!!

    <333333

    and yea...

    see you all in the moors.. if not have a nice summer! <3
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

  11. #1636
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    guys... chill out xD


    Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    lol what an insult! :P
    I was actually terrified as well when I read that. But I guess some simple minds don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    and yea...

    see you all in the moors.. if not have a nice summer! <3
    Probably not, but thank you !

    (Last post from me, you haters!)
    (Domaros is still a noob!) - Y U NO React?
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  12. #1637
    I'm suprised to see Eldar needs a troll from another server to keep this thread alive.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  13. #1638
    Thanks to all the people sparring today I think we all had some fun there today. Really enjoyed those 3v3s hope we can do more of that sort of thing in the future

  14. #1639
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    39
    Good spars today and seen some new faces, was nice! XD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    "Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

  15. #1640
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    new forums wooo hooo, and i got rank 9 !!!!!
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  16. #1641
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poeldijk, the Netherlands
    Posts
    31
    Congratulations

  17. #1642
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    17
    Yes, was good and we goona do it again, just tell me when Urbush is not online




    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Thanks to all the people sparring today I think we all had some fun there today. Really enjoyed those 3v3s hope we can do more of that sort of thing in the future
    [I][B][color=blue]LAZAREVA VOJSKA[/color] // [color=red]KOKOSOVO MLEKO[/color]
    ELDAR[/B][/I]

  18. #1643
    what happened to this thread used be fun to read....

  19. #1644
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrosseEldar View Post
    what happened to this thread used be fun to read....
    We're all too busy having epic action fights at GV-Tir
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  20. #1645
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3

    PvPM on eldar server 04. August 2013

    I put up a little video on Youtube. PvPM on eldar server 04. August 2013.
    Yes i know am a nabb. But here goes nothing

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRWYodbtS4

  21. #1646
    interesting watch!
    a few things really struck me tho. raid leader swears a lot n calls peeps names when they don't know them at all how rude^^
    that kind of behaviour I expected on creepside but actually they r very sweet
    as 4 the fite and killing creeps-ofc its easy! that's exactly why im playing creep at mo cuz on freep its ezemode.....I want a challenge!
    I miss my ettens freeps I really did love charging in on rythm and healing on synergie but after the update there really wasn't any fun 4 me.
    the whole game is ezemode now except creepside where u have 2 rank 2 even get any decent skills 2 b able 2 heal/dps anything.
    yes ranking is easier on both sides now my defiler got rank 10 so quick and I c freeps ive never seen b4 rank higher than my long term freeps but when a freep with bling that kills and a gud weapon hits a low rank they don't stand a chance, even a ###### freep can beat a gud creep nowadays. and that's why we r seeing new players in moors cuz its easy n theres no gud content left 4 pve.
    im not gonna say I wont play freep in moors again cuz I miss playing with some peeps but all that vid proved 2 me was I prefer 2 die fiting with and healing creeps than freeps at mo

    c u in moors n hf!

  22. #1647
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Some good fights last night think it ended 6-3 to the Freep. but very much enjoyed it. Ty Sharn for finally making a raid.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  23. #1648
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    interesting watch!
    a few things really struck me tho. raid leader swears a lot n calls peeps names when they don't know them at all how rude^^
    that kind of behaviour I expected on creepside but actually they r very sweet
    as 4 the fite and killing creeps-ofc its easy! that's exactly why im playing creep at mo cuz on freep its ezemode.....I want a challenge!
    I miss my ettens freeps I really did love charging in on rythm and healing on synergie but after the update there really wasn't any fun 4 me.
    the whole game is ezemode now except creepside where u have 2 rank 2 even get any decent skills 2 b able 2 heal/dps anything.
    yes ranking is easier on both sides now my defiler got rank 10 so quick and I c freeps ive never seen b4 rank higher than my long term freeps but when a freep with bling that kills and a gud weapon hits a low rank they don't stand a chance, even a ###### freep can beat a gud creep nowadays. and that's why we r seeing new players in moors cuz its easy n theres no gud content left 4 pve.
    im not gonna say I wont play freep in moors again cuz I miss playing with some peeps but all that vid proved 2 me was I prefer 2 die fiting with and healing creeps than freeps at mo

    c u in moors n hf!
    I think this sums its up completely especially from a freeps perspective which is really nice.

    The main problem is with having 1 full raid and an almost full 2nd freep raid like last night is practically killing/killed the Moors right now.

    Long serving creeps me included are not enjoying being farmed/zerged and having to try and fight 40+ as it was last night (dont even try to say it wasn't & at one point counted 51) against 30 freeps without any or 1 OP, no other buffs was just stupid. So many have left or are leaving and all you'll be left with is, low rank easy kills. If that is how you want it, keep going but if you want Raid vs Raid then think about hte fight, where and how many and the buffs.

    Turbs.h.i.t.e have created this PvMP mess that we have right now, but do we, as players, have to help it be even more ####? Do you have to farm,zerg, be so overpowered and always raid up even when you dont need to? All I'm asking is to think about it otherwise the game is lost. PvMP is a fun part of Lotro but right now it's no where near fun.

    Ekla's comment at 7.40 in the video sums how it truely is right now - You see guys, we dont need ot fight in keeps as its fcuking easy
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

  24. #1649
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    466
    We've had some good fights the last couple of days, but unfortunatley it always seem to end up the same way. I think the highest count on tracked freeps last night was 54. Creeps had full raid, a group of 7 and perhaps 5-7 soloers following us around. How is the creeps expected to stand and fight when outnumbered by at least 20?

    Every raid leader that decides to disband against such ridiculous numbers have my full support, wether it's creep or freep side. No point even trying.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

  25. #1650
    Not sure why.. but I swear a lot when leading, most of it is just nonsense.

    Ashame there where loads of freeps, would prefer if support groups wern't formed (on the side that dosen't need it) but not much can be done about that, few people fight solo currently.
    Exearus


    Versace

 

 
Page 66 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload