We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3750
    I esspecially liked that lug 3 map point fight. Looked like hundred ppl over there, was mass dying on both sides, (i know, we won the battle) and i hope it was a good for the opposite side too.
    For a while we werent that much competitive, idk what changed - new players maybe..or..?

P.S. GRATZ IGNOR ON RANK!

Cheers,
    Lieutenant MrEza

There were good fights earlier and at lug 3 but later your raid leader killed the action wanting all the 4 op's and clearly the freeps had the outnumbered buff there we had 42 freeps max, creeps must have been 60+, so freeps disbanded.

Mondays action was better everybody enjoyed it, was even all nite, op's were shared, that's how the action should be.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Was a good night last night for a change. Some proper good ol' raid vs Raid fights that actually stood there and fought like there was no tomorrow

Both sides must've got plenty of renown/infamy which is what we are all wanting as well as decent battles.

Well done to both raid leaders, raiders, solo'ers - keep it up as it makes it a much more enjoyable server

Congratulations to all who rank'ed up especially Ignor for R13
    Last edited by BiteMarks; Jul 10 2013 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post

Congratulations to all who rank'ed up especially Ignor for R13
    Indeed a big Gz to the rankers!

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....kedtoday/Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    There were good fights earlier and at lug 3 but later your raid leader killed the action wanting all the 4 op's and clearly the freeps had the outnumbered buff there we had 42 freeps max, creeps must have been 60+, so freeps disbanded.
    This matter was discussed. We never reached a figure of 60 creeps, but there were in excess of 40+ at one point, maybe 45. There was a full creep raid, plus maybe 10 other creeps supporting it. Beyond that there were several Rank 0-4 hangers-on to make up those numbers, not grouped up, and just following everyone else. They would not have had much impact (except for lag). But while the raid v raid fighting went on it was some very nice action.

There were a few fights later on between Tir and GV. Equal numbers, equal fights, and maybe Creeps had the upperhand points wise, but that was only because we still had the big +infamy gain from DoF bosses. However, certain 'freep parties' yet again saw fit to make a raid, in what was again a pointless and spiteful move, just to fight these solos. Thus killing the action.

Big Gratz High Chieftain Ignor!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    This matter was discussed. We never reached a figure of 60 creeps, but there were in excess of 40+ at one point, maybe 45. There was a full creep raid, plus maybe 10 other creeps supporting it. Beyond that there were several Rank 0-4 hangers-on to make up those numbers, not grouped up, and just following everyone else. They would not have had much impact (except for lag). But while the raid v raid fighting went on it was some very nice action.

There were a few fights later on between Tir and GV. Equal numbers, equal fights, and maybe Creeps had the upperhand points wise, but that was only because we still had the big +infamy gain from DoF bosses. However, certain 'freep parties' yet again saw fit to make a raid, in what was again a pointless and spiteful move, just to fight these solos. Thus killing the action.

Big Gratz High Chieftain Ignor!
    you used to be the most chilled out person i knew Gordi, dont let them get to you. xx
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

That was poor performance if they started a raid for that Tir/GV action because when I was there it was a lot of solo freeps and creeps fighting and was good action but I logged at 10.30 pm gmt so can't comment on it.

Unfortunately we are getting used to this kind of behaviour. We are constantly seeing situations where a raid is formed when no raid is required. And freeps should realise that always raiding up, having the comfort zone of buffs and boosts and being constantly surrounded by support, may begin to hurt their ability to effectively solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    you used to be the most chilled out person i knew Gordi, dont let them get to you. xx

Lol Elle, I still am. And it doesn't 'get to me' in that sense, it's just a bit of a let down. It's hard enough right now to survive out there when it is raid v raid, let alone solo v raid, and that's if we are lucky enough to get a raid (Sharn, Blinds, Rat are not always available to lead).

It's not exactly a piece of cake to play creep - which is exactly why I play creep now. I felt I had reached the pinnacle of lotro PvE a while ago, and all I saw at the top was a plateau, a flat, barren, and unchanging land. Creepside for me is the last great lotro challenge - I mean really tough challenge. Challenge = fun. And believe me, it really is a lot of fun!

Tbh the first time I saw you in the Moors a little while ago Elle I was totally amazed. I just thought it was someone else with a similar name. I couldn't believe it. I remember Moors to you being like this poison chalice, a forbidden zone that you said you would never ever go to. I'm glad you changed your mind, and I hope you're having fun!

Gz Dom for rank 14

Big Gz to all recent rankers

To the dear Freeps,

Hope this evenings 45+ freeps are proud of yourselfs - Sunday 14th July. What a bunch of easy moders you are the lot of you.

You call yourself players, you call yourself fair players yet all you want to do is simply use your OP'ness and the NPC's and the huge massive skills Turbine have given you, to run all over a single raid plus a small support group. Not once was there a single fair open ground fight for both sides to enjoy the game.

Quite frankly, with Turbines massive help in helping you all to be easy zerg'er/moders that between you all have ruined pvmp on this server and will do the same to the other server.

You go cry on here if we ever get a skill/update that closes the gap between us and in turn we get nurfed. One day you will enter the Moors and you wont have anyone to kill except all the toons you have create to farm.

I come online to enjoy pvp, to enjoy the raid v raid fights, to enjoy solo play when I want and yet I am seeing more and more raids being twice or more as big as they need to be, raids hugging the keeps when their numbers needs no help from the npcs and so forth. Riads are formed for the sake of it when the lie of the land shows you dont need it at all and all the zerging going on. It feels that solo play is dead at certain times, that some players will always raid up for the sake of it to farm easy renown and that they dont know any other way.

Hope you are proud
    Last edited by BiteMarks; Jul 15 2013 at 05:17 AM.

To the dear Freeps,

Hope this evenings 45+ freeps are proud of yourselfs - Sunday 14th July. What a bunch of easy moders you are the lot of you.

Hope you are proud

big gz Domaros,and all others recent rankers

To the dear Freeps,

Why wouldn't they be proud, do you know how much fun it is zerging creeps?

Quote Originally Posted by Smuff View Post
    Why wouldn't they be proud, do you know how much fun it is zerging creeps?
    ...and it is that mentality that is killing the game and making it impossible to make it fun for both side

Just goes to show what freeps thinks about all the time - now don't frackin go QQ on here anymore if creeps decide to reply with the same every single day.

To the dear Freeps,

Hope you are proud

Your tongue speaks poison.

14th July was a great day of battle, big fights all along the ettenmoors lasting for a lot of hours.

I am very proud of the creeps that stood against freeps for so many time in different battles and situations. Big battle at Tir hot spot, where freeps had to retreat in disband to GV. Specially bold movement of creeps was the attack to Ost after the battle at Dar.

Freeps won most battles, and killed a lot of creeps, and creeps killed a lot of freeps. Just see the infamy/renown: 802835 infamy 990333 renown. Those numbers are very huge to our server. Creeps stood and got a lot of infamy, they killed hundreds of freeps.

We fought each other in great numbers and you come here to cry like a 6 years old child who tells his mom the other children don’t play the way he wants.

Yesterday was a great day of battle, and all who fought there must be proud, creep or freep. I specially congratulate the spirit of battle of creeps, bow to them.

You have a twisted soul, maybe this cause your negative visions of action in the ettenmoors, I will not care more about your childish complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandurrion View Post
    Your tongue speaks poison.

14th July was a great day of battle, big fights all along the ettenmoors lasting for a lot of hours.

I am very proud of the creeps that stood against freeps for so many time in different battles and situations. Big battle at Tir hot spot, where freeps had to retreat in disband to GV. Specially bold movement of creeps was the attack to Ost after the battle at Dar.

....... blah blah blah........
    It's quite funny reading this as up till around 10pm UK time it was practically 1way fights with creeps, having to do bold and fruitless movements at times like Ost, to even get you to come out of the keeps and then we only got a few of you down.

I left after Ost as it was not even worth staying and trying to get the scraps. Obvioulsy it changed somewhat and become more of an even fight once more people joined the creeps to equal your numbers

having to do bold and fruitless movements at times like Ost

gzzzzz Domaros on rank 14 woooo!

well done man

and gzzz to everyone who has ranked recently <333

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Tolgaring,quite the opposite to ur comment about eldar players hating me,im still very well liked on eldar and I still have active moors players on there,ive also been asked by many to take my main bk there which im seriously considering doing, and tbh I was really enjoying this server up until a few days ago when all the &&&& started about me playin freep.Anyways im done with going round in circles over my post and hope to enjoy my game play without and more hassles.
    Is Fuurk/Arrostorm liked on this server? :P

And Domaros is an &&&&&&&, period!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

No. 1234

Thanks to all Creeps and Freeps for the epic fights last night.

Big numbers on both sides, and not too much PvE between the fights!

Really saddened 2 c 2 creeps temp banned 4 summit said in ooc last nite. as some1 else said last nite if u get offended that easily thats wot profanity filter is 4!
    Creep ooc is a lot of fun n u guys crack me up i laugh so much its hard 2 heal sometimes on defiler:-P
    Hope u get back ingame soon n the person that reported grows up. its just a bit of fun.

C u in moors

Naughtybutnice x

First one getting banned when spelling a word wrong

Second one getting banned when showing his outrage at the first ban

Sad times we live in indeed when such things are reported, and people are banned for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

yep, Col is a great guy, how dare you steal him from us xD

<3

Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast