We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    Outposts can make the diffrence.
    So the difference is - Hessy in Glory takes 100dmg with one hit, but not 89. Poor poor freeps
    Dont speak about hugging one shoters, obviously u wasnt here for the past ~months.
    I agree its nice for both sides to get 7-8k/10k per day, but come on, with that buffs you really need ALL FOUR of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    I like how Slatwyn has formed his own category
    I said that cause she is one of 3-4 guards that play good, so she/he is own category
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I like this how when you attack one creep, 5 more spawn next 5-10 seconds. It is ok. But what i don't understand it is, if you are lame enough that call for friends because you don't know how to play your class, why you corpse jump after you zerg 5-6 vs 1. To show us how much you are lame and how much you don't have skills? I don't mind if you CJ me after you defeat me in 1v1, at contrary i dare you to CJ me after you defeat me in 1v1.

Cheers.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    I like this how when you attack one creep, 5 more spawn next 5-10 seconds. It is ok. But what i don't understand it is, if you are lame enough that call for friends because you don't know how to play your class, why you corpse jump after you zerg 5-6 vs 1. To show us how much you are lame and how much you don't have skills? I don't mind if you CJ me after you defeat me in 1v1, at contrary i dare you to CJ me after you defeat me in 1v1.

Cheers.
    Shirka, you attacked reaver r7 without full audacity after he mapped to give out quests, and you dare to say he dont know how to play? Also, OP state was 3 blue-1 red. So if he didnt let you die, and called us (team speak, i mapped only because it was you), and i corpse jumped you like i corpse jump every single dead freep, its my way to say hello, please kill me and corpse jump me, all of you :*

Cheers,
    Brekar

It is not just that, what happens if you find one freeps questing in Grothum? C'mon you have like 20+ NPC, but no, every creep that don't have Isen1 on CD map there. If you can't kill one freep amongst that number of NPCs...
    I won't mention map points with 5 min CD...
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

It is not just that, what happens if you find one freeps questing in Grothum? C'mon you have like 20+ NPC, but no, every creep that don't have Isen1 on CD map there. If you can't kill one freep amongst that number of NPCs...
    I won't mention map points with 5 min CD...
    I dont remember myself using any of Isen maps going to Grothum cause any of u. But also i am not going alone to HH, cause of you.
    I won't mention horse double faster than us, so shut up, those maps vs horse is geting old..

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    I dont remember myself using any of Isen maps going to Grothum cause any of u.
    Post is not about you. You can't deny that after OOC call at least 5 creeps will port isen1.

Edit: It is not about speed it is about zerging mentality. You won't see me or any other freep calling OOC for one creep, nor 10 freeps mounting and rushing across map to zerg one creep.

Post is not about you. You can't deny that after OOC call at least 5 creeps will port isen1.

Edit: It is not about speed it is about zerging mentality. You won't see me or any other freep calling OOC for one creep, nor 10 freeps mounting and rushing across map to zerg one creep.
    I remember Shikica sleeping in Grothum
    If you could , you would

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    I remember Shikica sleeping in Grothum
    That is the point. Since i worked a lot from home you could find me at Grothum often. And how many times I OOCed for one freep?

That is the point. Since i worked a lot from home you could find me at Grothum often. And how many times I OOCed for one freep?
    Just to be clear, that reaver you attacked didnt ooc-ed, that was 4 of us from same tribe, same kin, speaking every second we play.

Won't continue anymore. But guys, please ask Tnu, Volchara, Uglyorcguy, Urbuhs, Hellbiter, Blindings when he catch me from his burrow ^^ and few more creeps to show you how to fight 1v1 and how to win So you can enjoy game without calling for airstrike.
    Last edited by Shirkaster; Apr 12 2013 at 07:32 PM.

Won't continue anymore. But guys, please ask Tnu, Volchara, Uglyorcguy, Urbuhs, Hellbiter, Blindings when he catch me from his burrow ^^ and few more creeps to show you how to fight 1v1 and how to win So you can enjoy game without calling for airstrike.
    So where's the mention of that random rank 6 creep? The one that has proudly played for 2 months now and just found out the location to poison Tol river? You know, the average creep that thoroughly reads the skill descriptions while fighting? I guess you forgot for a second Eldar hasn't only high ranked and skilled players. The average creep needs help from others to beat a freep. In your list you only mention a couple of very good players, obviously they don't need an OOC gank-squad.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Apr 13 2013 at 06:34 AM.

hahah dude are u seriuous?? u mentioned only high ranks
    plz don't cry on forum...you're making a fool of yourself

Yea I remember situations where Volch claimed hes soloing.

Yes Volch said he solod us
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Unless u r sparring with someone(spar means both parties agreed), there are no rules. The only rule applied is kill thy enemy. So if someone feels he is not good enough or ranked/geared or whatever enough to take you on, he has 2 choices. Die or call for airstrike. I dont know any rule that will oblige someone to die by your hand, when he has a way out of it.
    And CJ is one of the funniest things to do. U will almost never see me retreating fast, just cause i wait for the CJ and creep emotes.

Note: Personally i wont call for the cavalry(damned i am very annoyed when people butt in my affairs) even if i face a whole raid(ye ill die, but id die even if i call ooc). I will give location after i am in kneeling position. So to anyone that got messed up while fighting me from freep raid, just know i was annoyed more than u.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post

what would you know about soloing..ive been offering you a 1v1 for around 4 years now

isnt that hard drive of yours getting full yet?

Quote Originally Posted by eade View Post
    what would you know about soloing..ive been offering you a 1v1 for around 4 years now

isnt that hard drive of yours getting full yet?
    u should stop playing drunk junky... We've had several 1on1s
    Retired from LOTRO

Either bringing up a screenie completely off- topic just to show Shirk he was wrong or show how good you did against some creeps are both sad because Volchara is one of the best wargs 1v1 ever and he plays on Eldar long before any of you all came and will still stalk in shadows long after you all vanished in endless QQ.

Volchara is one of the best both in sparring, open PvP and who says different has no credibility from the very start. Plus I for one NEVER saw him with 6 man groups.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    Either bringing up a screenie completely off- topic just to show Shirk he was wrong or show how good you did against some creeps are both sad because Volchara is one of the best wargs 1v1 ever and he plays on Eldar long before any of you all came and will still stalk in shadows long after you all vanished in endless QQ.

Volchara is one of the best both in sparring, open PvP and who says different has no credibility from the very start. Plus I for one NEVER saw him with 6 man groups.
    No, hes not. Mudface and Bloodtail are much better.

For the last part of your statement. LOL you see him in a wp in my screenie. When did you start to play?Last week?
    Retired from LOTRO

The last few days the Mellowship have been out and about alot in the moors.

These guys are good players who play in a fellowship very well and each play their class well.

But what is the response from most creep players?

To slag them off call them lame easy moders etc

I get targeted by them alot due to my friendly nature and have to say if more creeps learnt to play in groups as well they would not need to stand in grams QQ so much.

Happy hunting everyone my one complaint maybe lets try and keep OP's 2 v 2

No, hes not. Mudface and Bloodtail are much better.
    Even if Mud is better that doesn't mean Volch is one of the best wargs on Eldar. And who is Bloodtail? According to LOTRO Alt finder he doesn't even play on Eldar. If it's Bloodspill you meant you truly have no idea what you are talking about. She's a really good warg and great person, but she spars like a rank0 greendot. (No offence, Blood!) Only Mud and Melikeeme are probably better than Volch. Or the Great Tranca, who spent 3 hours a day practicing the art of circle-strafing at Gramsfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Even if Mud is better that doesn't mean Volch is one of the best wargs on Eldar. And who is Bloodtail? According to LOTRO Alt finder he doesn't even play on Eldar. If it's Bloodspill you meant you truly have no idea what you are talking about. She's a really good warg and great person, but she spars like a rank0 greendot. (No offence, Blood!) Only Mud and Melikeeme are probably better than Volch. Or the Great Tranca, who spent 3 hours a day practicing the art of circle-strafing at Gramsfoot.
    Meli was not better than volch lawl... Tranca prolly were yea...and if you tried to use that pea sized brain of yours, you would probably see and understand that he said "best 1on1 warg ever", being on eldar wasnt a criteria. So no, Volch isnt the best 1on1 warg ever, he is faaaaaar behind bloodtail, Killerpaw and Moridinreborn. If talk eldar only is he even better than Zargas were when on his warg or balbs for that matter? Probably not.Who is Hessy btw? I see he is in Desos kin so store champ I take it?
    Retired from LOTRO

Meli was not better than volch lawl... Tranca prolly were yea...and if you tried to use that pea sized brain of yours, you would probably see and understand that he said "best 1on1 warg ever", being on eldar wasnt a criteria. So no, Volch isnt the best 1on1 warg ever, he is faaaaaar behind bloodtail, Killerpaw and Moridinreborn. If talk eldar only is he even better than Zargas were when on his warg or balbs for that matter? Probably not.Who is Hessy btw? I see he is in Desos kin so store champ I take it?
    I said one of the best learn to read. And probably you have little idea what you're talking about, haven't seen you in the last year even once at spars, neither in PvP too. I take it that you play on some other server, so you don't know who I am, though Im one of the few who spar without cooldowns and yet win.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Smartpartsion

enough said
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Smartpartsion

enough said
    Sadly enough he chose to execute the ancient skill of Rage Quit after the run speed pots stopped working in combat. That was back when hunter was a somewhat fun class to play. Even you had mild success at playing it.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Even you had mild success at playing it.
    In-combat Desperate Flight might have played a role here.

Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast