We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 61 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3750
    haha ! looking at it now..bring back very good memories!
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    The times i had most fun in ettens was when we formed 6-12 teams in critical and roamed the map around and killed either equal groups or bigger groups.
    Yeah, such moments were the best and most memorable. A good organised group can make a huge difference. Hopefully you Critical guys can make such groups again. Or is your kinship not very active anymore? I can never remember which freep belongs to which kinship.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    This one? :P
    Haha, yes thanks that's the one. I thought it was "flame" but apparently "pew". I miss Liio, funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    How's current pvp state, does it worth to dust off my bow and recall the noble art of archery?
    I don't play often, but every time I login it's pretty bad. Very rarely it can be fun, but that's pretty much only if there's a raid or tribegroup. It doesn't hurt logging in once in a while though. I'd love to play fetch with your bow, so yes feel free to clean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    the overall pvp community need to realise like Wardy said; small groups if played effectively, can cause some serious damage
    Yep exactly, I hope more people realize that it's much more effective to group up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    How's current pvp state, does it worth to dust off my bow and recall the noble art of archery?

You played for 6 years now and you havent noticed the pattern?

I guess some freshly rolled rks and minis are having some fun at times but no, lotro pvp is on an all time low!

Bring back murph!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Yeah, such moments were the best and most memorable. A good organised group can make a huge difference. Hopefully you Critical guys can make such groups again. Or is your kinship not very active anymore? I can never remember which freep belongs to which kinship.
    The kinship critical has gone inactive, but there are still some players left who still play on a regular base. Most of the players have either quit or gone to other kins.. For myself i have grown so tierd of ettens that i will most likley never touch it again.

Hopefully someone else is taking over the group playing in ettens

The kinship critical has gone inactive, but there are still some players left who still play on a regular base. Most of the players have either quit or gone to other kins..
    Ah sorry I wasn't paying attention, you are in Illuminati now.

For myself i have grown so tierd of ettens that i will most likley never touch it again.
    Never say never! Hopefully you come back to Ettens some day. It's much more fun to kill a familiar name, instead of a random rank 4 freep. So the more "long time PvMP'ers" play the better. PvMP will hopefully get a huge update soon. I'm probably just very naive but Turbine can't ignore PvMP forever.

yea some are still in Critical but pvp wise the kin is inactive in that respect, others have gone Illuminati, a good few are in our kin still chipping in the odd scrap here and there

Never say never! Hopefully you come back to Ettens some day. It's much more fun to kill a familiar name, instead of a random rank 4 freep. So the more "long time PvMP'ers" play the better. PvMP will hopefully get a huge update soon. I'm probably just very naive but Turbine can't ignore PvMP forever.
    haha well said! keep the faith :P
    i'm still waiting too dude, but also once pve stops being farmed so much freepside hopefully some will return to ettens!
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

The thought of having to grind for more audacity kills my interest of going aswell.
    Think i got 7 or 8.. i will be paper for you wargs!

Cool

i don't post a lot but when i do it is something good i Just like to say a big thanks for a very good night last night thanks for all the creeps and help and join, also a big thanks to Mendir for leading the freep raid and all the freeps that help and join, i think we both had a good time and lots of inf last night was the best night on here for a long time lets hope it keeps up and hav good fights and last thing is that freep leaders should see what Mendir was doing and i will love if outhers take it on it dose help I DID THIS

thanks

ratkille
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    a very good night last night
    Surely you jest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    lots of inf last night
    Oh right. I also get excited every time the value of an integer variable increases. High resolution timers really turn me on.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Thanks last night for ratkille for leading the raid and helping me reach rank 14.

Was a good fight in tir as I ranked

Many thanks to everyone over the years who has helped me on my way

Webss, Sharne, Bini, Ratkille all warleaders and defilers and of course freeps for dieing by my bow :P

Just dropping in to say that the amount of OP flipping is quite pathetic. It's killing the action and tbh you don't need that many OPs to fight... I've tried a number of times to flip one however within 10 minutes they're blue again. If we want some better action this needs to stop please

Did the quallity of Eldar creeps hit an all time low recently?

Almost every single high-ranked creep i get into a 1v1 with does either die trying to run away or manage to run into a keep by using brand/selfhealing/cds.

Up to rank 14 BAs, rank 10 reavers, 13 WLs/Spiders etc just flees after the first strike, while players who are as low as rank 7 actually manage to win against me when they stay and fight.

Apperantly you have no knowledge of your class after playing it up to those crazy ranks and not a single bit of interest in finding out your capacity.

L2p. Really.
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire View Post

Almost every single high-ranked creep i get into a 1v1 with does either die trying to run away or manage to run into a keep by using brand/selfhealing/cds.

Up to rank 14 BAs, rank 10 reavers, 13 WLs/Spiders etc just flees after the first strike, while players who are as low as rank 7 actually manage to win against me when they stay and fight.

Apperantly you have no knowledge of your class after playing it up to those crazy ranks and not a single bit of interest in finding out your capacity.

L2p. Really.
    You forgot OOC call for airstrike and running to closest mappoint and waiting for 5+ creeps to come and zerg one freep.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

L2p. Really.
    Funny thing didnt see you in the moors for months and suddenly freeps get a boost and your back QQ like normal

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Funny thing didnt see you in the moors for months and suddenly freeps get a boost and your back QQ like normal
    So you're saying that Im QQ-ing over freeps getting a buff? When Im playing Freep...? Right.

Im ''QQ-ing because of players who refuse to fight in a 1v1 that they should or could win and at the same time complain about the boring gv camp. I believe you fall under that category.
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

1v1 other rules apply. There are classes that dont fare well against other classes. So for example if a BA doesn't sit to fight with a -75% dmgdebuff against LM and runs away is to be understood. And the fact that the high ranks in such situations run instead of fight actually means they know what they are doing. Also if a low-er rank creep tries to run away, he wont make it in time so its better for him to stay and fight to gain some game experience(I don't think i have ever managed to solo kill anyone above rank10 that was trying to get away from the beginning. They have a whole arsenal of stuff to help them survive long enough to go to the nearest safe point). Ok sometimes if u follow u fall to a craid but ok...

IMO both sides are being stubborn over trivialities, and we are both to blame for making PvP lame.

If we dont want an OP flip fest we should just leave them at 2-2.

We say all the time that creeps are keep huggers, and they are to be blamed for lame tir-gv/gy-ec/lug-gramms action, but i dont recall more than a few times where freeps tried to retake a keep while creeps are present. We rather run back and forth, and even if we force creeps inside bd we wont budge for the world trying to get at least one more, whilst we could charge in and retake it or fight creeps inside the keep.

I dont lead raids so i dont know if thats possible or not, but if we could manage to take the fight in open terrain(and fight not run) then both sides would get loads of ren/inf, and we would have had fun. In the few occasions this happened, even after a wipe i felt that i actually had some fun.

players who refuse to fight in a 1v1 that they should or could win and at the same time complain about the boring gv camp.
    Well, there's no class balance, which makes sparring difficult. Almost all freeps use their "unbalanced skills" when I'm almost winning a spar. So what's the point for a high ranked player to engage a lone freep? Few examples:

LMs: without Water Lore I can usually win against a LM. To avoid risk of a one-way ticket to GY, pretty much all LMs spam their HoT when I'm sparring one. LMs using Water Lore are impossible to beat.

Wardens: without their HoTs I can defeat a warden, but they too prefer victory. So whenever they are close to death, they spam their HoTs and 20 boring minutes later, the fight ends with a warden full morale corpse jumping me.

Champions: same story, without their bubble and self-heals I'm definitely able to win a spar against a champion (except for the few that hit like a truck, but I'm talking about the average champion here).

And so on.

If a low ranked creep engages a freep, they don't need to use their long CD skills and the fight is a bit more balanced. But against a high ranked creep, it's either using their "unbalanced skills" and winning, or playing "fair" and (usually) losing. So I can perfectly understand the healing LMs, minstrels, wardens and champions. There really isn't anyone to blame. Any high ranked creep knows that if they engage the freep, the freep will spam their long CD skills and win. So what's the point of even attempting a fight?

PvMP isn't made for sparring, there's no balance with 1v1s. There is however more balance with group fights. I'm not saying sparring isn't fun. With a set of rules and some respect it's definitely fun to have a spar once in a while, but an unorganized spar is almost always unbalanced.

edit: I completely agree with Pithrandir, hits the nail right on the head.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Apr 06 2013 at 07:12 AM.

Well, there's no class balance, which makes sparring difficult. Almost all freeps use their "unbalanced skills" when I'm almost winning a spar. So what's the point for a high ranked player to engage a lone freep?
    there is a difference between a 1v1 encouter on the open field and a organized spar where both parts agree to 1v1, just to make that clear.

Secondly, Im not saying that creeps should stay so I can get free renown or engage classes where they dont stand a chance. Im urging them to fight back when they do have a chance of winning. Don't tell me that a rank 10 reaver should run away from a burglar with low rank audacity or that a high-ranked spider should burrow and call the ooc. It's brainless play and happends waaaay too often.
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Hi all,
    Just wanted to say how great last night was. Even though both sides lagged a lot we still had some brilliant fights. That's how the action should be! Was a brilliant night for Eldar PvMP and it sucks to be anyone who missed it.

Let's hope for more great fights!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000a51c4/signature.png]Lungrash[/charsig]

Just tell my why the hell u guys need all 4 outposts?! You cant farm us with 2-2 enough?! (im writting this while u are in front of grams, with 10 champs, few cappies, healers and Slatwyn - all of u guys only die when craid train run you over).
    Eldar PvP is dead cause of guys like you.
    /sigh
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Outposts can make the diffrence. They take them hoping to avoid getting killed by the creep raid as it happened today.
    If creeps stay in gy don't you think that's gonna get you infamy, all you need to do is group because you always have the numbers.
    If you don't group and preffer to stay in gy hoping we won't get renown the don't QQ when we do group and get renown. (lack of action is due to your choice to stay near the one shots).
    Creeps remember you had the upper hand and we did 3k ren a day, now both sides get 10k a day and you still complain.
    My point is no1 will get anything for you, you want it just do it yourself (group, farm, zerg, raid, PvE, stay in gy)
    If not dying is more important than killing (so winning) itself, then you will be the only one to lose.

Have fun and gratz all rankers!! =D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Just tell my why the hell u guys need all 4 outposts?! You cant farm us with 2-2 enough?! (im writting this while u are in front of grams, with 10 champs, few cappies, healers and Slatwyn - all of u guys only die when craid train run you over).
    Eldar PvP is dead cause of guys like you.
    /sigh
    This kind of reminds me of standing close to GV steps with 4 OPs, grouped with 6 BAs & 4 Defilers
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    If not dying is more important than killing (so winning) itself, then you will be the only one to lose.

hahahahaha the glory champ has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    im writting this while u are in front of grams, with 10 champs, few cappies, healers and Slatwyn.
    I like how Slatwyn has formed his own category. It's like saying "oh boy, those reavers, warleaders, wargs and Lord Calenhand really have a great time farming Hobbits at Hoarhallow". In all seriousness though, just keep Outposts equal. Unless of course one side is outnumbered greatly, but for an even battle 2 Outposts for each side should be enough. Unnecessary flipping of keeps and OPs is annoying. I don't log my warg to spend an hour fighting NPCs.

I don't log my warg to spend an hour fighting NPCs.
    Isnt that what pvp is? Hug npc's and zerg 1-2 players then hug npc's again ?
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Page 61 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast