We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 59 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3750
    LMs have new skills?

Last edited by Shirkaster; Jan 22 2013 at 05:14 PM.

Not just LM's, that bug/exploit is on both freep and creepside, first time though i see someone abuse (ie exploiting) it by using it to fight.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Hahaha, this reminded me of some Eldar's freeps. (wont mention them) ^^

Update 9.1, Official

Release Notes

Space Combat has been removed from the game. (We know…)
    No more flying Turds

Who said it's all about ganking? Sometimes Wargs do like to get rid of nasty flies in their fur by freeps

Quote Originally Posted by zlayag View Post
    Who said it's all about ganking? Sometimes Wargs do like to get rid of nasty flies in their fur by freeps

Za srce si me ujeo </3

You broke my heart now :P

Riddle

A little riddle to lighten up the thread:

What goes odoodoodoodoffsodoodoodoffsodo odo?

I'm curious to know now...
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post

If you think thats funny Ig you should hear the noise after he gets the kb ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhyyeessssssssodokb ffs

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post

Shouldn't it be 'Who' and not 'What'

Can't wait to find out

Since my transfer back to home server has been completed I d like to thank Eldarians for the 2-month pvp experience I had to your server..

Special thanks to the freeps we ve used to group together and to my kinship LOME for hospitality..

Have fun!

Haras-1

Good luck back home, Haras. Sad that you´r gone, but can´t blame you.
    Been nice to fight on your side, one of the few melees who knows how to play in the moors.

Bye Haras, glad to hear you made it home safely in the end Send my best regards to Kub and Kallya from me. Take care all of you xx

PVP'ers of Eldar, sorry to interrupt your thread but I ask you to take a stand against clubbing and general exploiting in the Ettenmoors by showing your support for this thread, http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...bing-is-enough.

Thanks,
    Squelcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Blynjar View Post
    I heard odo was the 8 year old boy that bite did bad things to i bet its embarrassing to play on a same server bites feelings can be almost touched !
    I heard you are the proud owner of the hockey mullet on the left, and Karpo on the right is your wingman on the tough streets of Turku:

Keep on topic guys!

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    I heard you are the proud owner of the hockey mullet on the left, and Karpo on the right is your wingman on the tough streets of Turku:

The one on the right is clearly DIRE, it says so on his shirt

SCREWWWW YOU Cranck leave me alone !!!
    ./slap

Hmm... I wonder if is there any creep that don't pop that lootbox brand on first sign of freep? Cmon guys you were QQing about some freeps using store brands and now you are doing same thing. Because i don't really see difference between those 2. Both are really, really lame.

Cool

Oh Shi there is a big differnet between thos 2, one is free and the other one is not! ((((:
    Personaly i hate them, if i ever would get one i would delete it or vendor it. But we know its wrong when a unranked creep has more chance of survival from one of thos brands then a high ranked creep with no morrdidisjdisdi brand however its speeld, it makes ranking abit more pointless.
    But now when the new raids will come out and first agers pewpewpew, am sure no one will need to pop it when we are getting camped at our own graveyard like old days

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadad View Post
    Oh Shi there is a big differnet between thos 2, one is free and the other one is not! ((((:
    They are not free. One you payed with your money, second you have payed with your time spent on grinding HH and Turbine points spent on key to open 20+ boxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B3iKZ0viYQ

Seems alot of people want the servers back up

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B3iKZ0viYQ

Seems alot of people want the servers back up
    Careful there mate, the easily offended slug Hobnobs roams the forums as well. Everything remotely related to the Second World War or Germany in general is considered an insult to his religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Careful there mate, the easily offended slug Hobnobs roams the forums as well. Everything remotely related to the Second World War or Germany in general is considered an insult to his religion.
    Whats up? Still bitter about getting banned and having to publically apologise for nazism?

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post

Well yes thats me, you can only dream of the amount of chicks me and karpo get!

Page 59 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast