We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 56 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Your KB criteria also lets us deduce that Shentynga is the best healer on the server.
    Except I was talking about spars/solo play, not about healing/grouping. I'm pretty certain Shentynga has removed his healing skills to reduce the chance of accidentally miss-clicking a DPS skill. I doubt he found out yet there's a healing trait line.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    You have acquired an [Albino skin].

Can't wait to tear one off of Grishpaw's fur and add it in my collection. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    You have acquired an [Albino skin].

Can't wait to tear one off of Grishpaw's fur and add it in my collection. ;-)
    Durska is taking such a good care of me at the retirement kennel that I'm not going back to cold and windy Gramsfoot. We go clubbing every evening while Deso sits at home playing LOTRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Deagor View Post
    Maybe read through the previous posts?
    my point is that most of you didnt even play during roi..u all buggered off becus it was too hard

@grish...yes your right..solo defi was deffo the way to play during roi...defis in a raid in roi was just stupidity...unlike a warg who regularly ganked the spar area ofc..thats pro

i did like ur post about clubbing with durska..tho i think desos probs bored of clubbing by now
    Last edited by eaade; Dec 20 2012 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post
    my point is that most of you didnt even play during roi..u all buggered off becus it was too hard
    Like it's something to be proud of?

Hello, Im one of the few who stay no matter how much sh*t turbine throw in my face. Give me some respect!

How is the action lately? Freeps still camped at GV?

@Kamikazee, the last few days action has dropped. Last 4 days I was online there were few freeps at daytime and number increase only late at night.

However yesterday evening it got slightly more interesting. There were several charges at gv-tir, gv-bear valley.. some fights oc-tir area, the usual tir gy camp for an hour. I liked the fight with a big freep group at tol quest room - west tol. +12 freeps had the courage to give a good fight despite the fact tol was red.

Aww hope it pucks up soon want to play my reaver, bit bored of levelling my freep toons

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    Aww hope it pucks up soon want to play my reaver, bit bored of levelling my freep toons
    I've had tremendously more fun with gazing at the stunning new design of Bree town or throwing snowballs at the festival grounds than participating in the back-and-forth charges between OC and Tir GY. Although Reav's tribe group yesterday made me have a couple of good laughs. Shame it ended too quickly after I joined.

@grish...yes your right..solo defi was deffo the way to play during roi...defis in a raid in roi was just stupidity...unlike a warg who regularly ganked the spar area ofc..thats pro

i did like ur post about clubbing with durska..tho i think desos probs bored of clubbing by now
    If playing a defiler in a raid is as challenging as deciphering your posts, I give my utmost respect to Woblah, who certainly has to be a scholar and a gentleman.

Jag tror du behöver mera hallonbåtar. Mycket mera.

Your point is, it was too hard zerging solo's with a 24 man raid for a year?

Friday night.

Highlight of the day: 10ish minute fight between tir road - oc (+9 creeps vs +14 freeps). Freeps were running back from gy after being killed which made the fight interesting and challenging, both sides got kills.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLion719 View Post
    Friday night.

Highlight of the day: 10ish minute fight between tir road - oc (+9 creeps vs +14 freeps). Freeps were running back from gy after being killed which made the fight interesting and challenging, both sides got kills.
    Indeed, long fight outside OC was more interesting than ''running up and down'' fights..
    Hope more of this kind long fights will take place,
    cheers to both sides!

Come on Haras, mate still 0 stars? Get those creeps!

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Come on Haras, mate still 0 stars? Get those creeps!
    Zrinko after RoR's new rating system I think those who chase the stars loose most of the fun..

Don't forget the day that I had lost 1,5k rating in one single death.. outch!

Zerging tir for 3-4 freeps, that is really going to get the "action" going... ah well, merry Christmas to you all

Where are the freeps?

Saturday afternoon and almost zero freeps to be found.

The action in the moors seems to be dying quickly. The number of fights is getting less and less.

Why is it that the freeps are not coming to the moors in any numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Zrinko after RoR's new rating system I think those who chase the stars loose most of the fun..

Don't forget the day that I had lost 1,5k rating in one single death.. outch!
    Dont know why Zrinko is on your case, he's only got 1500 rating on champ lol. Besides Ive seen u solo alot and Ive never seen him solo except when hes clubbing.

PS. Nice dancing with u in freep gy while one-shotters were busy lol
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Dec 22 2012 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Where are the freeps?

Saturday afternoon and almost zero freeps to be found.

The action in the moors seems to be dying quickly. The number of fights is getting less and less.

Why is it that the freeps are not coming to the moors in any numbers?
    If you're only in it for PvP then I suggest moving to a server that actually got some.

Try Snowbourn.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    If playing a defiler in a raid is as challenging as deciphering your posts, I give my utmost respect to Woblah, who certainly has to be a scholar and a gentleman.

Jag tror du behöver mera hallonbåtar. Mycket mera.
    ok this is to deagor and my new friend whats-his-face..if it wasnt clear enuff for you ill repeat it..most of you didnt even play creep during roi..this vision u have in your head of creep raids zerging soloers over and over is the sort of thing only ppl who werent they wud say

my memories of roi are v different..maybe im wrong and the floods of complaints from creeps across ALL servers is wrong..all i know is *adopts american accent*'You werent there man!'

that simple enuff or wud u like to continue this silly game of twisting my words to amuse yourselves?

EDITart of the problem now is that ppl have decided creeps are op(they really arent)and now all play creep..it was exactly the same in roi only the other way rnd(freeps were op)..including most of the ppl who stink up this toilet wall grafiti style of forum posts..u might get away with it with ur buddies and by hiding..but i have a very good memmory of which creeps played during roi and which didnt
    Last edited by eaade; Dec 22 2012 at 03:58 PM.

ok this is to deagor and my new friend whats-his-face..if it wasnt clear enuff for you ill repeat it..most of you didnt even play creep during roi..this vision u have in your head of creep raids zerging soloers over and over is the sort of thing only ppl who werent they wud say

my memories of roi are v different..maybe im wrong and the floods of complaints from creeps across ALL servers is wrong..all i know is *adopts american accent*'You werent there man!'

that simple enuff or wud u like to continue this silly game of twisting my words to amuse yourselves?

EDITart of the problem now is that ppl have decided creeps are op(they really arent)and now all play creep..it was exactly the same in roi only the other way rnd(freeps were op)..including most of the ppl who stink up this toilet wall grafiti style of forum posts..u might get away with it with ur buddies and by hiding..but i have a very good memmory of which creeps played during roi and which didnt
    Zerging solo's with raids was something that happend on both sides, none said it was one side only, but saying u worked hard for your ranks when this is exactly what happend is hilarous.

Sure we weren't around, the daily gains on theblackappendage was just fake untll the 15th of October.
    Last edited by Deagor; Dec 22 2012 at 05:15 PM.

Do you guys want to imply that renown/infamy was easier to get pre ROR? At that moment especially if you are a creep infamy is pretty easy to gain, while it wasn`t that easy before.
    Are you seriosly expect a defiler to solo? Or a solo WL? Whats the point? Those are classes specially made for group play and almost all skills are beneficial for a group, with low to little dps. Woblah for example is a pretty good defiler in a server that atm is flooded with defilers( easy renown, easy commendetions), who was healing people even before when you couldn`t get infamy/comm for that. Where were all those new defilers then? Almost 100% sure playing on their minis/champs Try to thank him and all defilers/WL healed/bubbled you during the year.
    For the lack of people - Its Xmas People tend to have less time in front of PC and most of the freeps tries out the new instances/yule festival we got in their spare time (at least i do that )

I want to wish all of you creepsies and freepsies a marry christmas and happy holidays. I hope you all have a wonderful end of a wonderful year, and we can meet again next year in the fields of Ettenmoors and have even more fun than we had this year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    . . . in a server that atm is flooded with defilers( easy renown, easy commendetions . . .
    No more ez infamy by healing out of group since last update, the flood of new defilers is already fading away.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Deagor View Post
    Must've been so hard to leech in Sharn's raids for 1,6 million infamy. Really

well Deagor you would know because every time sharn had a raid up you would join.. so i guess that rank you have is bs.

argh.. here you left this in my back.. *Hands you your knife*

spineless, two-faced and forgetful.

This the season to be jolly, well at least lets try and not be so nasty to each other.

It is a game and not real life and we all get caught up in it from time to time.

Merry Christmas to you all, even the nasty freeps who try and kill me

Page 56 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast