We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire View Post
    On Forums you read things like 'nice action today that time at Tir' or 'Action was good around 18'.
    That is Eldar-speak for "the infamy/renown was plenty and effortless to gain." In other words the agricultural experience has been good.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

I just can't work out why creeps would want to walk about in groups and not solo.. hmm

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    today and not long ago soloed a 5 man pack at HH.

nope don't know it just baffles me..
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    I just can't work out why creeps would want to walk about in groups and not solo.. hmm

Well m8 my advices to you is that you should play a litle bit more on eldar and with a diff mind-set, first not ALL players can kill more then 1 target by themselfs, second yes if you a rank zero and u didnt even spent a single comm or turbine point on your creep you gona die to 1 player and if 5 friends decide to do that they will all die to 1 good player i would say no matter what class......

What realy baffles me is that lately all the freeeps that have the guts to come outside gy 1 shooters get a present of a gankfest.....i remeber when half of the creep server just cryed when i was on critical and we were roaming around and standing at gy and grams ...... everyone cryed the fun about it is that we were 5...6...or 8 players......lately creeps just gank everyone no matter who no matter where just by calling in ooc and 10 plus come to make it happen.......

The other plus here is that im positivly sure that on next expansion or when creeps get bellow freeps again half of the current creeps playing atm just goning to disapear....

Doest it still baffles? Does the same 6 freeps everyday dieng by the hands of 15 plus also baffle you? Or 1 good champ being able to deal with a few naabs baffles u more? You know somethin im baffled myself now... all over....fml...
    Last edited by Desol; Dec 16 2012 at 02:39 PM.

*dramatic story and mondial peace*

In the last few days I am sure I've died over 100 times. I am halfway through rank 9 and I have 2,5k deaths. That speaks for itself I work hard to get anything.
    You stay in a group, heal the &&&& out of anybody you see, bubble more often than I do and brand at first slow I put on you. We will let that one pass.

How many deaths do you have?
    Those who always run at the first sight of me can remain baffled while others work hard to make it through the ever lasting zerg.

Sarcasm doesnt grow infamy but hard work and determination.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

I've been in his groups. Spamming gourd while the others die.

Atleast he knows how to fight solo though. Opa brand style.

[center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

What do you know...?

not much.

I have been playing freep these past few weeks because i saw how the action was now that's really OOC of me ive been a hardcore 1 side only creep for years and as a result of this i'm sure to lose friends, place in my tribe and respect of other 1 side only players.

i know how things are on both sides i'm a rank 12 defiler close to rank 13 even the highest rank defiler on the server i think ive spent enough time here to know these things.

BUT!.. so many stupid people when there are freeps who can win 1 vs 5 why would anyone take the risk of walking solo just to be killed with no chance of winning or even defending themself? A: they won't. smart people will go in groups.

and yet some of these freeps/creeps who can win these 1 vs 5 encounters still walk around in groups hunting in quest places because 90% of the people who play here who post in these forums don't give a fk about the state of PVMP!

as for hard work and determination well i ranked my defiler when it was hard! when i got +1 inf every kill i worked harder than anyone else who played defiler infact all the so-called pro defilers QUIT! GAVE UP! RAN AWAY! PACKED IT IN! RAN FOR HILLS! i stayed and now as i stated am now highest rank defiler on this server now ofc there are loads of defilers and what took me years of "hard work and determination" will take a new guy months do i not have the right to be pissed off?!

so don't talk to me about hard work and determination YOU KNOW NOTHING OF IT.

and yes Zaphirana i do have an in-combat brand i got it from a lootbox not from the store.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Mordirith's_Brand

and yes i'm smart enough to use this when fighting a class that has endless chain stuns sorry i'm not an idiot and don't just roll over and die for you oh almighty one also you seem to record everything you do i bet you have 5 year old recordings of yourself writing forum posts.
    Last edited by Tallystick; Dec 16 2012 at 04:33 PM.
    I don't care, I love it!

as for hard work and determination well i ranked my defiler when it was hard! when i got +1 inf every kill i worked harder than anyone else who played defiler infact all the so-called pro defilers QUIT! GAVE UP! RAN AWAY! PACKED IT IN! RAN FOR HILLS! i stayed and now as i stated am now highest rank defiler on this server now ofc there are loads of defilers and what took me years of "hard work and determination" will take a new guy months do i not have the right to be pissed off?!

so don't talk to me about hard work and determination YOU KNOW NOTHING OF IT.
    You talk about ranking defiler like it's the most horrible thing to do. Like it's not something you do for fun (which would be the main reason for playing a game).

If all that time spent was so horrible and only so you could have a r12 badge and a few +dmg/morale...
    Well then, you sir are sad.

And if you really cared about the state of PvMP, why would you brand and spamheal against a 75 burg?
    I'll tell you why, cuz you're a bad player and you only care about easy inf or high rating.
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Yes Zaph i remember that day you stunned my from stealth as i was on my way to oc to hand in the An quest yes yes..

as i say stunned me so i used my brain to work out a burg will soon attack me! so i popped my non store brand:

before i was attacked as for spam heals i have 1 Heal over time on me.

when i'm in group i'm always healing i don't g.. omg.. i cba with forum trolls..

this isnt worth caring about..
    I don't care, I love it!

Yes Zaph i remember that day you stunned my from stealth as i was on my way to oc to hand in the An quest yes yes..

as i say stunned me so i used my brain to work out a burg will soon attack me! so i popped my non store brand:
    But you didn't ''use your brain'' because you waited with the brand to almost 15s into the fight, that should have given you plenty of time to realise that you were facing a 75 burg. But you decided to use a brand in a fight that was already massively in your advantage.

As I said. Easy inf, keep rating.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if it's store or Mordirith when it does the same thing. Did I accuse you of p2w? No.
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Woblah, I play for fun not hoping to archieve ranks or your respect.
    When I fight a good player (r8+ thats not store buffed of any sort and that doesnt use cooldowns) I make sure I give him the chance to kill me the same amount he game me to kill him.
    Using a brand doesnt make you smart, you dont give the other player any chance, you dont play fair, you dont win anything but meaningless points in a game.
    By doing what you do you show you dont care about the state of PvMP.
    You got 80% of your infamy in raids of groups, zerginf, so its not yours personally.
    I know what I know and that is not your buissnes. I am the rank I am, I am not the best, but I am better than most, which I can't say about you, because you play like any r0 store buffed defiler can play.
    I do not deny that you worked hard, though not as close as many of us do only to see that you brand or duing rage in the end and run to the closest npc or map- in point.

All that maters in games is having fun and I dont think you are having fun, try without the brad, npcs, etc. and you will see how hard it is which makes it more exciting and fun in my opinion.

Case closed.
    Last edited by bloodeR46; Dec 16 2012 at 05:33 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I got to ask, is this the old r15 brand you used to sometimes get from lootboxes back at 75?

A permanent R15 brand usable in combat for creeps? What do freeps get as an equivalent?

If it is the one from level 75, I kind of regret destroying mine.

Freps have no such equivalent brand.

Its got nothing to do with creeps rank. You can use it in combat. Drops from lootboxes level 70 and 80. BoA
    Last edited by bloodeR46; Dec 16 2012 at 05:56 PM.

trolls aside..

yes it's the same brand that came out the box it's just a matter of luck and no freeps don't have anything like it but maybe something will be added like that there's alot of talk about it!
    I don't care, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    When I fight a good player (r8+ thats not store buffed of any sort and that doesnt use cooldowns) I make sure I give him the chance to kill me the same amount he game me to kill him.

I know what I know and that is not your buissnes. I am the rank I am, I am not the best, but I am better than most,
    Yes fair indeed I logged onto my rank 6 reaver and found myself with you and an npc on me.
    I put up a fight and burned through 2 of your bubbles with adamant and controlled burn if Im not misstaken.

It still was kind of even but the 'Dire Need' in the end sealed the deal for you.

the best? No.
    Better than most? I don't know...
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Must've been so hard to leech in Sharn's raids for 1,6 million infamy. Really
    Last edited by Deagor; Dec 16 2012 at 09:33 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000bbe2d/signature.png]Deagor[/charsig]

A freep, A freep, my kingdom or a freep..... Didn't see any today, spent all my time lugging round my bags heavy with loot, please come back soon freeps there is a moor full of hungry creeps waiting
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000023d2a8/signature.png]Raisen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Riyon View Post
    A freep, A freep, my kingdom or a freep..... Didn't see any today, spent all my time lugging round my bags heavy with loot, please come back soon freeps there is a moor full of hungry creeps waiting
    im sure the emergance of all the new spiders and defilers has nothing to do at all with there being no freeps...

trolls aside..
    It just started to get interesting! I don't think Zaphire is trolling, although I'm not saying I agree with him. It wasn't an organised spar, so Wob, you had all the right to use pots or skills you might not use in an organised spar at LC3.

For example, I recently found a lone guardian. Free infamy, was my immediate thought and with a battle shout I popped out of stealth and engaged the poor freep. Gradually, the tank was losing morale and it was at this moment that I proceeded to exclaim a victorious blare. But the tide turned as the guardian started to panic and clicked all pots and long CD skills he could possibly have equipped on his skill-bars. My victorious battle shout quickly changed into a roar of anger and rage, including a swift but brutal smash on the keyboard, successfully removing several keys. Me being the white knight and refusing to use pots and long CD skills, the fight resulted in a fat dwarf jumping on my corpse.

But when I thought about it at the GY - waiting for my maps to get off CD - I realized that it is actually foolish to believe the other player will not use every possible skill to avoid death. It's a PVMP area so I shouldn't be surprised that my opponent didn't play according to my (fair?) rules. I learnt my lesson and from then on I too use every skill and pot (if needed) to defeat a freep. Except of course at LC3.

Anyway, point of my post is that it actually brings kind of a challenge to the Ettenmoors if you know that your opponent will try everything to avoid death. However, it also explains why creeps generally don't roam around alone, as they know that lots of freeps will be able to beat them if the freep uses all his long CD skills. Freeps complain that creeps barely ever run around alone, well there you have the reason. As long as you use all your long CD skills (which is perfectly fine), then creeps won't often roam around alone.

PS. Do note that my post is obviously exaggerated. When playing LOTRO, my mind switches to a primitive state where emotion is not part of the thinking process. Any freep can corpse-jump me as much as you want, but I doubt you will ever find me raging in front of my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    It just started to get interesting! I don't think Zaphire is trolling, although I'm not saying I agree with him. It wasn't an organised spar, so Wob, you had all the right to use pots or skills you might not use in an organised spar at LC3.
    When you can't win an argument it's always easy to shout ''troll'' and run away.

And everyone has the right to use whatever they want but to play like that while complaining about shi**y PvP is just idiotic.
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Deagor View Post
    Must've been so hard to leech in Sharn's raids for 1,6 million infamy. Really
    how else wud u suggest a defiler makes 1.6 miliion in roi?...woblah did well..i didnt see any of you getting 1.6 mil on a defi during roi..gz wob

EDIT:ignor and fannee maybe i forget tho i think they rolled earlier than wob
    Last edited by eaade; Dec 18 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire View Post
    When you can't win an argument it's always easy to shout ''troll'' and run away.

And everyone has the right to use whatever they want but to play like that while complaining about shi**y PvP is just idiotic.
    as a solo warg i can confirm its best to use ur brand against me..theres often more wargs around or a zerg...its not the players fault for using the tools there given imo zaph..its a choice yes...but there given that choice...ofc players will use them..its slightly naive to expect ppl not to..i dont..but thats only because i often mash the wrong key

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post
    how else wud u suggest a defiler makes 1.6 miliion in roi?...woblah did well..i didnt see any of you getting 1.6 mil on a defi during roi..gz wob

Maybe read through the previous posts?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000bbe2d/signature.png]Deagor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post

Wob was also a good quester . . . he was also good defiler dps but usualy after the 2 minutes immunity he would die pretty much easy . . .
    Last edited by Desol; Dec 18 2012 at 08:20 PM.

There's no discussion needed to determine the best solo/sparring defiler. Considering Veno has more KBs than the average rank 8 reaver, I'd say he wins hands down.

Woblah is a strong contender for winning the Raid Monkey of the Year award, but only because the former champion Tarmas has been slacking so much.

What a great insight once again Wardrat. Your KB criteria also lets us deduce that Shentynga is the best healer on the server.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast