We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    . . . zergfest mentality . . .
    Unfortunately this is Eldar, zergmentality is how Eldar rolls. Not all have this zergmentality but its either join in or go elsewhere to find nothing (or another roaming zerggroup). I had good fun for a whopping 20 min 2 days ago when Mudface, Rugba and me roamed and good get some kills before we got zerged into oblivion, but these moment are rare on Eldar.

Eldar has zerg hardcoded into it its bloodstream, but it's home . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Uh and finally aliances between freeps and creeps...
    And that I call lame and pathetic behaviour (unless its at a sparring place), totally undermining any form of loyalty to the side you play with and will only lead to selvish behaviour (let the freep/creep-lover die, he wont help you when you are in need anyway).

And yes, I know who is into this form of alliance.

Lag is getting from bad to worse and even worse than that. Instant skills take seconds to get off and induction skill are almost pushed to the next day.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Agree, action in the moors feels almost rock bottom. Players on both sides more interested in inf/comms than enjoying their time in the game. I play solo or in raid when freeps have one up. Problem is atm playing solo just means you'll get zerged by mounted freeps looking for soloers. When in creep raid atm, freeps just wont stand toe to toe and fight even if they have number and or buff advantage.

Last night freeps pretty much had the map, were clearing oc and zerging solo freeps. Sharn formed a raid to fight not pve but freeps didnt like that. We cleared out tir to provoke a fight and the freeps hid. We moved away from tir GY / tir and take lc, again to provoke a fight...nothing.

Options at the minute seems to be join bunch creeps camping tir gy / gv or get zerged within minutes of trying to find some solo action; I cba with either option. If action doesnt improve soon then I'll take a break until landscape changes are implemented to break this tir gy - oc cycle.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000005432a/signature.png]Badpuss[/charsig]

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    ........ zergfest mentality by some players. Even if this zergtrain is the cup of tea for some of you, is there actually any challenge in it?
    Of course there is no challenge in it, hence why people do it to make easy renown/infamy which is, or should I say, killed Eldar in my eyes

Do we realise at the end of the day it's the laughs and fun that matter and not the points we earned? Besides rank will come soon or late, at least make it something that worths to remember for each of you and be pround of it.
    These days have long since gone I'm afraid to say and with the mentality of the players right now, will be a very long time to return to Eldar to its former fun evenings of great battles, fun in-game chats and banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Uh and finally aliances between freeps and creeps... Do you think that they help PvMP ? Just think how 6 man fights 10+ group and another 6man just watches the fight because they have some kinnies in the creep group. Sounds fun...
    Been there and go the damn t-shirt from people standing and watching as i went in to help a few others. I will not be making that mistake again. You are either playing as a creep or freep and the other side is the enemy no matter what. If you got friends in the other side then go join another server so that you are not killing ours

I've not played much in the last week due to the zergfest that has gone on and yes, i have missed out on the odd night of good points but from what i have read here and in ooc when i have popped on, I see Eldar has died and can't see me coming on too much now. The map changes has ruined it, the OP's don't work as I had hoped, there is way toooooo much bad blood between freeps/creeps to make any good raid vs raid fights and zerg/ganking is the only way to go if you want to roam Eldar from here on in.

Sad sad days ahead......
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    And that I call lame and pathetic behaviour (unless its at a sparring place), totally undermining any form of loyalty to the side you play with and will only lead to selvish behaviour (let the freep/creep-lover die, he wont help you when you are in need anyway).

And yes, I know who is into this form of alliance.
    No, kicking a fellow tribe member for killing you in ettens is lame, don't you agree?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    No, kicking a fellow tribe member for killing you in ettens is lame, don't you agree?
    I could agree on that, if that would have happened, but all I see here is a troll trying to troll more and trolls dont need facts do they?

./waves to troll
    (come with facts or even suspicions and I might respond, troll and expect to be ignored)

I could agree on that, if that would have happened, but all I see here is a troll trying to troll more and trolls dont need facts do they?

./waves to troll
    (come with facts or even suspicions and I might respond, troll and expect to be ignored)
    I dont want to mention names on forums but I'm sure you know who I am talking about. :P And don't say it never happened because it did.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

im not sure how...but somehow i get less lag on planetside 2 with 2000 players in an fps battle...than i do on lotro with 50 people and 5 year old gfx

i also think the lag is almost forcing people to avoid the old style rvr you all remember

to sum up..its verry laggy

ego WAS in abs lads
    Love defeated Blindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yum
    how many do your elven eyes see mud ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codemasters Forums
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudface View Post
    ego WAS in abs lads
    Iirc Egon wasnt booted but left by himself after a chat as he wanted to go freep more on a regular base, while that is no problem, Abs is a creepside dedicated tribe where our members choose themselves for creepside. It is your own and free decision to choose to play 2 sides or freepside but then Abs is not the tribe for you.

Afaik there is no animosity with Egon whatsoever, at least not from my perspective. I dont dislike Egon nor other freeps, I do dislike lamers whatever side they play, but that is not the issue here, and I think anyone who knows me even a bit knows I am not a raging, booting, trolling, hating kind of player. I know it takes two to tango.

Let me pin point my best moments of Thursday.
    1) Three even 12 vs 12 fights between tir GV, while rest of the creeps where flipping Tol.
    2) A long lasting battle at tol lawn-tol wb-tol west (15 mins or so). Blindings had a full raid, whole map was blue except for Tol. There were several freep groups that have been charging to tol ,making it challenging and fun.
    3) Isen2 fight against 6 or more freeps, Stroum's group. Freeps had insane heals and the fight took several minutes. It got funny when a drake was pulled by one of our creeps and freeps took its aggro by using AoE.
    Last edited by SilverLion719; Dec 07 2012 at 07:20 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000022a326/signature.png]Silvergoku[/charsig]

Iirc Egon wasnt booted but left by himself after a chat as he wanted to go freep more on a regular base, while that is no problem, Abs is a creepside dedicated tribe where our members choose themselves for creepside. It is your own and free decision to choose to play 2 sides or freepside but then Abs is not the tribe for you.

Afaik there is no animosity with Egon whatsoever, at least not from my perspective. I dont dislike Egon nor other freeps, I do dislike lamers whatever side they play, but that is not the issue here, and I think anyone who knows me even a bit knows I am not a raging, booting, trolling, hating kind of player. I know it takes two to tango.
    Yea, keep telling yourself that. We know what happened mate. We know about rage tells, forced demotion and so on.

[/CENTER]

Yea, keep telling yourself that. We know what happened mate. We know about rage tells, forced demotion and so on.
    Hm who should I believe... a respectful, honest, reasonable person or an obvious forum troll.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Dec 07 2012 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Hm who should I believe... a respectful, honest, reasonable person or an obvious forum troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudface
    ego WAS in abs lads
    Are you saying that Mud is lying?

[/CENTER]

Are you saying that Mud is lying?
    As usual you are just trying to provoke people. Of course I'm not saying Mud is lying. The description I gave about Apbt suits Mud as well. And yes I know Ego was in Angbands, but I'm 100% certain Ego wasn't kicked, but left voluntarily after being told Angbands is a pure creep tribe and playing freep in Ettens isn't allowed. There were no fights or raging people. Besides, do you seriously believe a person like Apbt would rage against a fellow tribemate over a silly death? If you try to spoil the Angbands name with nonsense, try to at least come up with proper posts.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time on you this evening. Have fun lurking the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    As usual you are just trying to provoke people. Of course I'm not saying Mud is lying. The description I gave about Apbt suits Mud as well. And yes I know Ego was in Angbands, but I'm 100% certain Ego wasn't kicked, but left voluntarily after being told Angbands is a pure creep tribe and playing freep in Ettens isn't allowed. There were no fights or raging people. Besides, do you seriously believe a person like Apbt would rage against a fellow tribemate over a silly death? If you try to spoil the Angbands name with nonsense, try to at least come up with proper posts.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time on you this evening. Have fun lurking the forums.
    Denial is a &&&&& and right now you are speaking in circles. Mud was here supporting my claim yet Im trolling but muds telling the truth but so does Abpt. How can you be 100% sure Ego wasnt kicked when you werent there?

[/CENTER]

not gonna lie, I am close to this mysterious bearded beast & i've heard things, but someone with a pink hat & xl sunglasses doesn't lie! xD
    Love defeated Blindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yum
    how many do your elven eyes see mud ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codemasters Forums
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds.

I dont mind clearing this up, I checked with Egon yesterday and he confirms my previous statement. If you doubt, ask him yourself, if you prefer to troll you can reread same statement.

For the rest: I dont think it has anything more to do with pvmp as such so this discussion ends for me here.

i can confirm over the years many people have left ABS due to the non-freeping rule..its a simple rule and your made well aware of it when you join..its no big deal

trying to drag APBT's name through the dirt over this is pretty pathetic..hes a great guy.If your going to make senseless troll comments at least aim that at some1 who deserves it.If this is how you get your &&&&s and giggles i pity you..grow up

Some great fun tonight, thank you freeps and creeps. <3

Indeed Backbacon. Another Saturday full of action. Freep and creep numbers increased in the evening and late at night we had some great fights at Tir area. At some point a warg said he had 60 freeps on track o.0 .Best moments of the day were inside Tir, at stairs, at the corridor, where we had 3 maybe 6 big fights. Freeps were standing on the stairs while creeps were waitng outside the corridor. So many freeps were charging in that corridor, it was something new (note that there was 0 lag). On creep side there were 2 groups most of the day, which maxed at 12 people for each group (having 2 separate groups instead of a 24 man creep group helped action). Finally there was a cataclism of infamy, a record in Eldar for sure. It will be confirmed at dailystats tomorrow. http://dailystats.theblackappendage.com/dashboard/eldar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000022a326/signature.png]Silvergoku[/charsig]

Agree, very good night, loved it.
    [center][color=yellow]The Mellowship/Eldar[/color][/center]

Flaps pro rating

Bettee, Flaps
    The Mellowship

I dont mind clearing this up, I checked with Egon yesterday and he confirms my previous statement. If you doubt, ask him yourself, if you prefer to troll you can reread same statement.

For the rest: I dont think it has anything more to do with pvmp as such so this discussion ends for me here.
    Egon just told us the opposite and Mudface, Crouton and Thorbain was there. Seems you can't stop lying. You asked egon if he was kicked or he left because you have bad memory (read: selective).

For people that dont know, ABS have had a no-freep rule for a long time. It has only been enforced at random it seems as the list of freeping creeps is pretty long. Me, Volch, Mud, Crout, Hayat, Tash, Snikmorder, Dirty, Egon, Rugba, Scottavo, Cormaq, Ward etc etc etc have all freeped and even with exception some of freeped more than allowed (with exception you should still play creep at minimum 80%). Of these players 3 were kicked. One because he camped OC a long time ago on his burg and happened to kill an officer in ABS.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post
    i can confirm over the years many people have left ABS due to the non-freeping rule..its a simple rule and your made well aware of it when you join..its no big deal

trying to drag APBT's name through the dirt over this is pretty pathetic..hes a great guy.If your going to make senseless troll comments at least aim that at some1 who deserves it.If this is how you get your &&&&s and giggles i pity you..grow up
    Lol, junky telling me to grow up... that glue must be pretty strong.

### Chat Capture: IMs_Scumfrog 08/11 03:30 AM ###
    [03:15] Scumfrog: hmm ehy did u kick
    [03:19] Scumfrog: come on then tell me
    [03:19] Scumfrog: when i mention no names..why do u kick?
    [03:19] Scumfrog: u dont have the balls to speak?
    [03:20] Alvedon: QQ?
    [03:20] Scumfrog: just answer me
    [03:21] Alvedon: u werent good enough for group
    [03:24] Scumfrog: come spar me pro
    [03:25] Alvedon: QQ
    [03:25] Scumfrog: so u wont spar?
    [03:25] Alvedon: no Im busy getting renown
    [03:25] Scumfrog: &&&& then
    [03:25] Alvedon: cant waste my time with a QQer like u
    [03:25] Alvedon: u are talking to me not vice versa
    [03:25] Scumfrog: haha ok lemme see..u kicked me for grp
    [03:26] Scumfrog: for saying nothing
    [03:26] Alvedon: boohoo
    [03:26] Scumfrog: then u say on ooc for spar
    [03:26] Scumfrog: but u wont spar..and im qq for u not spar me?
    [03:26] Alvedon: I didnt say anything in ooc for a spar u moron
    [03:26] Scumfrog: spar me then..ehat are u scared of?
    [03:27] Alvedon: yea Im so scared of you
    [03:27] Scumfrog: spar then?
    [03:27] Alvedon: no
    [03:27] Scumfrog: ur awesome lol
    [03:27] Alvedon: yes I am and you are &&&&
    [03:27] Scumfrog: i never mentioned muds name..there was no need to kick
    [03:28] Scumfrog: are u in abs?
    [03:28] Alvedon: am I?
    [03:28] Scumfrog: im junkyarddog..tell me ur creep
    [03:28] Alvedon: I dont know
    [03:28] Alvedon: are you?
    [03:28] Alvedon: xD
    [03:28] Scumfrog: yes i am
    [03:28] Scumfrog: tell me ur creep
    [03:28] Scumfrog: are u in dims kin?
    [03:29] Alvedon: Im in my kin
    [03:29] Alvedon: not dims kin
    [03:29] Scumfrog: so who are u
    [03:29] Alvedon: I am alvedon
    [03:29] Scumfrog: ok im log warg..cya soon aveldon
    [03:29] Alvedon: cya ^^

[/CENTER]

For people that dont know, ABS have had a no-freep rule for a long time.
    No, we don't. The rule became active a month or two after MoM. Freeps were dominating creeps and flipping started to become a trend, which annoyed tribemates. The rule was then applied to avoid flipping when freeps were farming the creeps.

Me, Volch, Mud, Crout, Hayat, Tash, Snikmorder, Dirty, Egon, Rugba, Scottavo, Cormaq, Ward
    First of all, I played my freep only during SoA (no "no-freep rule" back then). And two weeks during MoM, but I asked for permission which I got. So don't include me on that list. ----------((edit: oh and if I recall correctly I also roamed around with Crouts nab champ in Ettens once for fun, but that was just for laughs.))---------

And how many of them are still in the tribe? Only Mud, Crout, Tash (I guess not 100% sure though) and me. As far a I know, Mud played freep during very early SoA (no "no-freep rule" back then) and very, very rarely (barely ever) during MoM. Maybe he had a secret freep which I don't know about, but tbh I very much doubt that as we talked/teamed up often. Crout played 90% on his spider during MoM, or he too had a secret freep I didn't know about but I doubt that as we played freep PvE together quite often during MoM.

So your "long" list might sound convincing but it isn't.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Dec 09 2012 at 07:08 PM.

Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast