We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeus View Post
    I've read a few replies about the sparring area and about show respect and not attack anyone inside that area. Okay so far, i understand that some people want their "own" area in ettenmoor there no other people kill them.

But what about the cheating aspect of it? Do every spar give like 100 points? In that case it look like cheating as it give "free" points with no need to really hunting around and find and kill a target. We all know how hard it is to kill someone when they really trying to stay alive with all kinds of tricks available. Running away, move out of range, calling for help, never be alone, personal healer, all kinds of buff and so on.

Btw, before you start attack me as person i can tell you that i've never killed anyone doing spar so i'm a truly observer in this matter.
    So the aspect that one does not run away cowardly, is in certain place waiting for opponent to spar with certain restrictions to make it fair for both is making it cheating? What is really ''free'' points in this case, wouldn't it be easier to certain powerful classes to go roam around and burning all cds to kill people. Is there something glory about going hunting/pewpew other side at spawn point or Hoarhallow for example? Or finishing someone from stealth when he is having 1v1?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000cb7d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=#FF8000]“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” [/color]

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Congrats to the cowards called tnu, slat, cyn & eval - you are complete & utter arseholes running to npcs when you were winning shows complete disregards to enjoyment & shows you want to win at all costs.

You ran away like little scared 4 year olds to mummy saying that we started it all

You could've had some good fights on the Ost road but you choose to run and hide at the Ost npcs even though you killed a few of us and we returned to carry on the fight.

There were only 5 creeps there so don't say there was a frackin raid or 2 like you always say.You ask for fights, and yet you run away and hide like usual. Grow some if you can and fight fair but I feel fair isn't a word you will know or recognise.

You then complain if it happens to you, yet you do it as well so either stand and fight or run away and stay in Bree.

Yu even gank solos as your group - You ain't pvp'ers just easy moders
    Last edited by BiteMarks; Nov 28 2012 at 12:00 PM.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Congrats to the cowards called tnu, slat, cyn & eval - you are complete & utter arseholes running to npcs when you were winning shows complete disregards to enjoyment & shows you want to win at all costs.

You ran away like little scared 4 year olds to mummy saying that we started it all

You could've had some good fights on the Ost road but you choose to run and hide at the Ost npcs even though you killed a few of us and we returned to carry on the fight.

There were only 5 creeps there so don't say there was a frackin raid or 2 like you always say.You ask for fights, and yet you run away and hide like usual. Grow some if you can and fight fair but I feel fair isn't a word you will know or recognise.

You then complain if it happens to you, yet you do it as well so either stand and fight or run away and stay in Bree.

Yu even gank solos as your group - You ain't pvp'ers just easy moders
    Before you get all personal, lets get this straight.

Freeps try to move out of GV and roam a little bit, they get OOC'd by wargs mainly but everyone uses it now - for the zerg to map in and get easy kills, it basically means GV/GY or nothing really. So if we see a solo creep, were sure as hell taking it, it's the ettenmoors; stuff dies. Don't tell me creeps who are more than 1 don't do this, as i've been roaming around on my own plenty to get jumped by 2 or more. It happens, get over it.

Onto the fight your referring to, and calling us names for. Since you've named the freeps that were there, i shall name the creeps. Urbuhs(War leader), Uglyorcguy(Reaver), Paskiss(Defiler) Yourself-Bitemarks(Warg), Wulfwarg(Warg) Dentee(Warg) Witzy(Spider) Theres 7. Plenty of DPS, and heals to add to that. There was 4 of us. For anyone that doesnt know our classes Captain, Guardian, Minstrelx2. Our only heals was mini hots, they were in War Speach, clearly labelled in their bars, and the captain. Most of the fight took place AWAY from the npcs further down the road, we got a few kills, most of you's really at which point we were out of power from the flies/debuffs - and with the ones we killed mapping/running back from the grave yard, we backed off to the NPCs not to kill you's to get out of combat for regen, we then came back out to fight you's again, away from the npcs. We got a couple more kills, and another 2 freeps turned up, so you's ran/didnt come back.

I'm not here to flame or moan, don't take this the wrong way - ettens has been pretty empty recently, we were expecting you guys to call for more reinforcements to properly zerg us, if the last few days are anything to go by. We just wanted to be in a position to get out safely if that happened. I'm almost sure one of you would of called us out at least during that fight. Blame the current situation.
    Slatwyn - Guardian - The Mellowship

O dear it seems as if people are really starting to get up
    set with the poor action in Ettens.

Lets all stay friendly and just try and have some good action.

I do get jumped on by grouped freeps but then if i am in a group and saw a solo freep i would jump on it.

Peace to you all and lets enjoy what action there is

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by SlattazGB View Post
    Onto the fight your referring to, and calling us names for. Since you've named the freeps that were there, i shall name the creeps. Urbuhs(War leader), Uglyorcguy(Reaver), Paskiss(Defiler) Yourself-Bitemarks(Warg), Wulfwarg(Warg) Dentee(Warg) Witzy(Spider) Theres 7.
    Actually, 4 started the fight - Witzy who you ganked on their way to Grothum where you where at in the 1st place, when you ran away from Grothum when you saw Ugly and Urbs running towards you out of Grothum. Myself, Urb and Ugly was running to stop you and got to Witzy just to late.

Most of the fight took place AWAY from the npcs further down the road, we got a few kills, most of you's really at which point we were out of power from the flies/debuffs - and with the ones we killed mapping/running back from the grave yard, we backed off to the NPCs not to kill you's to get out of combat for regen,
    The fight as you say started at the point where Ost road falls away towards Tir and Witzy came back with a couple of wargs and defiler correct but you had already backed off/ran towards npc NOT to regen as you say but to use them. At which point with you all and the npcs from the 1st small camp at Ost, you killed myself and a couple of others.

we then came back out to fight you's again, away from the npcs. We got a couple more kills, and another 2 freeps turned up, so you's ran/didnt come back.
    Why should I come back again when you were already using npcs to against us if you wanted a proper fair fight.

I'm not here to flame or moan, don't take this the wrong way - ettens has been pretty empty recently, we were expecting you guys to call for more reinforcements to properly zerg us, if the last few days are anything to go by.
    What would you expect to happen seeing as creeps have only this map to roam around in, where as you freeps can do plenty outside of Ettens to give yourself something else to do. We can't except play on this map.

We just wanted to be in a position to get out safely if that happened. Blah, blah, blah...... Blame the current situation.
    Get out safely meaning using npcs no matter what more like it.

I do not like seeing players being ganked on either side but it seems that it has come to this no matter what and will never be anything different now.

The old ettens map was so much better then this 'new' ettens and allowed ec/sb/tol lawn fights whereas now it's simply gv, tir gy and the odd other area unless there are a raid v raid fight.

We'll alway have different version of it so let's just agree to never agree and I'll see you very soon from the shadows - alone or packed, I couldn't care.
    Last edited by BiteMarks; Nov 28 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

In my opinion, though my point would not be very diffrent from Azzog's but I can't stand aside when I see very good players (and I mean it) arguing over nothing.

It is how they play good, as a group. Otherwise they die.
    It's our duty, the good player's duty, to mantain this server a good one. Don't start a debate that will result in hate, it will be nothing good coming out of it. All the names mentioned are very good players and I feel sad knowing they are angry over nothing pretty much.

Play well and remember that its a game =) good fights today gv - tir btw.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

As I know both Slat and Bite a bit (Slat as the ultimate lamer ofc ) i know this is one of the moments where the lack of communication blurs ones view on a specific situation. And most likely ist like Az and Hessy say, its the current state of Ettenmoors that gets us a tad sour, waiting for action a long time just to see that action not going the way you hope for makes one grumpy.

I am afraid that Etten is close to becoming a ghosttown, with the lack of endgame content (and many of our endgame players being Etten regulars) we will see the effect in Etten too, too few freeps, only zerg modes going round, and freep drop back to one-shots or dont bother to go Etten at all.

Dark times ahead, thanks to Turbine unable to deliver what many of us already payed for. We payed, they promissed and delayed, tossed us a Hytbold timesink and then promisses and delays some more.

Endgame raiders and regular pvp'ers are just a very small portion of the paying community, Turbine is not interested in small portions so we end with some crumbs.

(I'm not leaving yet, but I do have GW2 active now.)
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    No Apbt, no, you are not leaving me as the only Dutch guy in Angbands among all those crazy, beer drinking, cricket playing and sheep loving English folks.

Edit: I can't seem to login. Anyone else stuck at the "Connect" (status on waiting for like 10 minutes now)?

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    As I know both Slat and Bite a bit (Slat as the ultimate lamer ofc ) i know this is one of the moments where the lack of communication blurs ones view on a specific situation. And most likely ist like Az and Hessy say, its the current state of Ettenmoors that gets us a tad sour, waiting for action a long time just to see that action not going the way you hope for makes one grumpy.

I am afraid that Etten is close to becoming a ghosttown, with the lack of endgame content (and many of our endgame players being Etten regulars) we will see the effect in Etten too, too few freeps, only zerg modes going round, and freep drop back to one-shots or dont bother to go Etten at all.

Dark times ahead, thanks to Turbine unable to deliver what many of us already payed for. We payed, they promissed and delayed, tossed us a Hytbold timesink and then promisses and delays some more.

Endgame raiders and regular pvp'ers are just a very small portion of the paying community, Turbine is not interested in small portions so we end with some crumbs.

Yer i am with you there m8 pvp is dieing. I am playing Star warrs atm and much better
    Yer wardrat it will be a big shame if he dose

(I'm not leaving yet, i am just playing star wars)

Hello!" This is my new GF!

So hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar6 View Post
    Hello!" This is my new GF! So hot.
    Not bad, but as a warg I fancy norbogs. Although I wouldn't say no to a naughty slug either. I'm not really into Elfs, but whatever floats your boat.

Poor play by some again try and leave GV
    Last edited by HampshireMick; Nov 29 2012 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Interruption Revision
    We've altered how Interrupt skills function in the game to give them more impact. When an induction is now interrupted by an Interruption Skill, the induction will be canceled and the skill will go on cooldown.
    In PvE, we have adjusted many monsters so that they will generally not hit a player with an interrupt more than once every 15-20s.

Several skill adjustments have been made to Player and Monster Player interrupt skills:
    • Burglar Addled cooldown has been increased from 15s to 20s.
    • Champion Clobber cooldown has been increased from 5s to 10s
    • Hunter Blindside cooldown has been reduced from 20s to 12s.
    • Reaver Gut Punch cooldown reduced from 15s to 10s.
    • Warleader Fracture cooldown increased from 10s to 15s. Brawler Stance now reduces Fractore cooldown by 5s.
    • Stalker Pounce and Sudden Pounce cooldowns increased from 10s to 15s. Raking Claw Brute bonus has been replaced with a 50% Induction Duration debuff.
    Turbine's track record on degrading the original SoA design of the game mechanics is beginning to look quite impressive. The rune-keeper, tactical damage with no movement penalties, stats as ratings, damage delivery disparity between physical and tactical, broken evasion mechanics of physical and tactical, the shift to every-class-is-a-dps-class paradigm to equalize leveling speed, ... the list just goes on and on.

Lore-masters might as well buy tickets to Valinor from Turbine store, because their days in Middle-Earth are pretty much over.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Turbine's track record on degrading the original SoA design of the game mechanics is beginning to look quite impressive.
    I disagree. SoA game mechanics weren't great either. No in-combat morale/power regen for creeps, WLs with 99% tactical resistance, Burglars running around with 90% evade stacking Dust in the Eyes making creeps movement speed 10%, in-combat Desperate Flight for Hunters and so on. Lots of major flaws, but it was fun because there was always action no matter what time you logged in. Nowadays I'm crossing my paws, hoping freeps aren't outnumbered 24 to 1 and standing at GV stairs spamming emotes to the three creep raids camping them.

I'm not saying these interruption changes are good, I agree with you they make no sense, but stop with the SoA nostalgia. We can have those fun times again, all we need is action and raids all the time, not just at peak hours.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Turbine's track record on degrading the original SoA design of the game mechanics is beginning to look quite impressive. The rune-keeper, tactical damage with no movement penalties, stats as ratings, damage delivery disparity between physical and tactical, broken evasion mechanics of physical and tactical, the shift to every-class-is-a-dps-class paradigm to equalize leveling speed, ... the list just goes on and on.

Lore-masters might as well buy tickets to Valinor from Turbine store, because their days in Middle-Earth are pretty much over.
    I want my godmode back?

Freeps

What more do you want before you come out and have a fight?

You have all keeps all the buffs etc

Yet you stand in lug hugging the NPC's

Just come and have a go you dont have to be grouped up just fight.

If this is how the action is going to be then ettens will die soon

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Freeps

What more do you want before you come out and have a fight?

You have all keeps all the buffs etc

Yet you stand in lug hugging the NPC's

Just come and have a go you dont have to be grouped up just fight.

If this is how the action is going to be then ettens will die soon
    it was the same story last night though Az, only the other way around, however the creeps were pushing forward, understandable with 3400x4 mastery buffs :P

but i see your point, if freeps have all the buffs what are they waiting for! xD

-- First rank 12 warden on server --

Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    it was the same story last night though Az, only the other way around, however the creeps were pushing forward, understandable with 3400x4 mastery buffs :P

but i see your point, if freeps have all the buffs what are they waiting for! xD
    It would seem most are only interested in riding around in groups hunting for solo players.

I worry that this game as a PvMP is going to die if this poor game style continues

Monday - Good action once again (probably for both sides).

yer it was very nice fight with 3 trolls i not seen that befor but at the end it was not nice but thanks to ALL freeps that was getting killed ))

Tuesday morning.

*thumbs up* for the 6-10 freep group who were running around Ost and Tir (Hessy, Bex, Mitsi etc). At first you were outnumbered, we charge inside ost. Later on we were outnumbered and you charged inside Tir. We both wiped 4-6 times. Good sport, thnx for creating action.

Good fights today overall was very much fun, I have came to enjoy it even I died like 14 times solo to a raid, thanks players both sides who took part, in the end Sharn rollled a raid to seal the victory for creeps hehe but still, nice stuff ^.^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Lately i've popped on creep only for two hours max, and the only change i've noticed is the mass of x players that have moved from the Gv area to somewhere else, either this will be Tir gy or one of the keeps. Unfortunately this kind of predictable/lacking suspence pvmp that involves 2 masses of blue and red dots who move back and forth zerging each other, fails badly to keep me interested any longer.

It's quite hopeful to finaly see freeps grouping up and swarming out of the safety of GV to turn some keeps blue, nevertheless it is just a change of scenery and terain in my eyes. So i've followed other tactics such as camping routes and roaming, struggling indescribable to find and engage with a solo freep or a couple of them, but sometimes they appear with a frequency of 5-10 mins (literally i do like a kid that is given a candy at that point).

Tonight the main fight was taking part between Tir gy and oc, in my opinion the worse battlefield in the moors (white terrain that hurts your eyes, bears engaging etc). I went closer just to see what was going on and curiously i was not surprised to see around 50 peeps in this awful zerg tagging and hitting targets unconsciously. One side was retreating and then charging back and so on. That kept happening for the rest of the night.

The pvp in this game is already ridiculous because of its mechanics such as store, pve requirements, renown/infamy inflation and the zergfest mentality by some players. My point is, do us, the players, have to settle down with what we are given - and i mean the poor performance and action - or try to improve the fights by forming small kin/tribe groups and spreading the fun all around the map? Even if this zergtrain is the cup of tea for some of you, is there actually any challenge in it? Do we realise at the end of the day it's the laughs and fun that matter and not the points we earned? Besides rank will come soon or late, at least make it something that worths to remember for each of you and be pround of it.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    - or try to improve the fights by forming small kin/tribe groups and spreading the fun all around the map?
    Turbine is trying to move fights at that direction but it is pretty much impossible. Even if you have kin/tribe group you can`t control soloers around you. Also 6 man group can`t do anything(at this moment) to 12+ group, so ... That kinda map just screams for big group against big group fights.
    Don`t understand me wrong, i totally agree about fights everywhere(Delvings please :P, middle boss fight sounds fun) and the most fun in EM is 2-3 hours before peak time.
    Also the lag... Last few day we had a lot of freeps/creeps online and servers are being S**t. Skill lag is terrible - 40+FPS and skills taking 20sec to activate during a fight. That doesn`t help action at all. Flies and web bugging on freeps, WL Bug, crashes.

Uh and finally aliances between freeps and creeps... Do you think that they help PvMP ? Just think how 6 man fights 10+ group and another 6man just watches the fight because they have some kinnies in the creep group. Sounds fun...

So that really good advice in forming small groups and having fights everywhere - can`t see it happen in Eldars moors as it is today. Please Turbine give us some sort of instances/skirmishes/raids where we can have proper fights. Maybe thats why they postponed U10 with the raids, so they can suprise us with a new map/pvp mechanics(Silly me, wake up!)

Cheers and good hunting
    Last edited by Axeny; Dec 06 2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: lame formatting by forums
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

As far as I am concerned, I didn't like GV camping. Lc3 route camping. GY caping. But in the last few days we had something esle than those mentioned, and I enjoyed.

I guess it's up to what every1 likes but remember, by the time Gv/ Gy / Lc3 was camped, freeps never got renown. Now they do.

I find the action in the last few days better than usual, but the old map was better tbh.

Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast