We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchlings View Post
    Hessy running to spars in the hope it will save you to save you in pvp, SHAMEFUL,
    I guess not, just typical no one cares about what you do your not rank 14.

420 infamy from random captain when we had no delving buffs o.O

This is exactly why Exploitbones rarely posts on here because obviously his posts either don't make sense or are completely bs anyways kid keep up the good work exploiting

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    I saw the incident, Iron found hessy somewhere between Gv and Lc3 and apparently the second one didnt stay to fight but ran off to lc3, so Iron followed him and finished him.

I don't see why u get surprised being killed at your way to spars, when there was absolutely no fight at that time going on to keep creeps busy.

Sounds about right to complain if u get ganked at lc3, but on your way to get there? Lc 3 is indeed a spar area established by the community of pvmp but not an assylum, neither gv-lc3 route is a safe passage.

You know nothing about this, and i doubt it will get you much attention.

What about my post makes no sense? Basically whats going on here is you don't like me for killing you in pvp and / or i wouldn't become one of your fans when you start spamming me with tells every day and this is some strange revenge

You have 2 posts compared to my 9+ , say i don't make sense when i clearly do, say i talk BS when you were not there to claim otherwise, you exploit defense of Harwick for days to get free money and call me exploiter. Oh the irony

If i randomly kill this champion at spars, don't you think all the freeps would have attacked me in the 2 minutes it takes to kill a champion with all cooldowns? Hmm hmm
    Last edited by Scratchlings; Nov 25 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Good posting Hessy.

There is only two rank 14s on eldar anyways. Tibb and Mudface. The other one got his rank by clubbing and exploiting so it doesnt really count

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    There is only two rank 14s on eldar anyways. Tibb and Mudface. The other one got his rank by clubbing and exploiting so it doesnt really count
    Not sure who you are or why i have earned your hate, are you not hobrobs that tried to join Illuminati and got declined?
    If so then yes i deserve your eternal rage. If not then, *shrugs*

Not sure who you are or why i have earned your hate, are you not hobrobs that tried to join Illuminati and got declined?
    If so then yes i deserve your eternal rage. If not then, *shrugs*
    Hmm...? I remember getting asked to join once so don't know. Maybe you felt threatned or something? I guess a clubber/exploiter says anything to save face

What about my post makes no sense? Basically whats going on here is you don't like me for killing you in pvp and / or i wouldn't become one of your fans when you start spamming me with tells every day and this is some strange revenge
    Have a read and you will see.

As for me sending you tells please tell me when have i ever sent you a tell because i can't even recall myself even sending you one tell in all the time i have played this game so as for spamming you with tells i believe you'll have to get your facts straight on that one. As for PvP i couldn't care less when i die and who kills me but they have seen how certain people react when i actually do turn up in the ettens on the rare occasions, but no worries you keep to those delusional thoughts that you obviously have.

Hmm...? I remember getting asked to join once so don't know. Maybe you felt threatned or something? I guess a clubber/exploiter says anything to save face
    Was expecting at least something new to respond to, but since not il end this by saying you cant call someone a clubber because you don't like them.
    For someone to be a clubber first they have clubbed, then been caught clubbing, then someone takes screenshots or similar, then everyone goes "tut tut" on forums. I actually Thought this system was obvious (how foolish).

As for exploiting, if killing afkers is exploiting, then i put my hands up and say i must be an exploiter.
    As for me, if freeps come to ettenmoors they are fair game, inside graveyard or not, because after all, this aint chetwood, this is as real as it gets?
    You are such a saint in this cruel dishonest world of pvp and i respect you. A lot.

Was expecting at least something new to respond to, but since not il end this by saying you cant call someone a clubber because you don't like them.
    For someone to be a clubber first they have clubbed, then been caught clubbing, then someone takes screenshots or similar, then everyone goes "tut tut" on forums. I actually Thought this system was obvious (how foolish).

As for exploiting, if killing afkers is exploiting, then i put my hands up and say i must be an exploiter.
    As for me, if freeps come to ettenmoors they are fair game, inside graveyard or not, because after all, this aint chetwood, this is as real as it gets?
    You are such a saint in this cruel dishonest world of pvp and i respect you. A lot.
    rofl There are screen homie, Ive seen em. I think you know the dude who took them too. Maybe he posts them sometimes maybe not, who knows right?

rofl There are screen homie, Ive seen em. I think you know the dude who took them too. Maybe he posts them sometimes maybe not, who knows right?
    I fear these screenshots would be a little underwhelming compared to my screenshots of Ironbones soloing sauron naked using only tinsel and a rather large toblerone.

Maybe I posts them sometimes maybe not, who knows right?

Hessy running to spars in the hope it will save you to save you in pvp, SHAMEFUL,
    I guess not, just typical no one cares about what you do your not rank 14.
    If I want to save myself I can Sprint or log off, by the slow DPS you do.. I was in the middle of lc3 with full morale, so you couldn't have started the combat that far away could you?

My point is, ganking me? At spars? Moving target in spar? Use all store brands and such just for me to kill you after a 15min fight? Kill afk freeps in tir gy.. Rank 14?.. hah? The list can go on.. so don't tell me off for being shamefull, we can draw the line and do the counting.

Self respect is all we have in this world, if you don't value yours then you have all the rights to expect others to.

Well this got interesting to read slightly

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    I saw the incident, Iron found hessy somewhere between Gv and Lc3 and apparently the second one didnt stay to fight but ran off to lc3, so Iron followed him and finished him.

I don't see why u get surprised being killed at your way to spars, when there was absolutely no fight at that time going on to keep creeps busy.

Sounds about right to complain if u get ganked at lc3, but on your way to get there? Lc 3 is indeed a spar area established by the community of pvmp but not an assylum, neither gv-lc3 route is a safe passage.
    Well Greto is it ok in your opinion to move out from LC3 spars to gank people on their way to LC3? And after that move back to LC3?

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post

So nice to hear a freep actually saying what we creeps have said for sooooo long now about the Spar area and the routes to get there.

If you are attacked before gettign to the area, dont be suprised and don't QQ when you run off to the LC3 spar area in the vain hope of being saved. The fight started outside so that person should have the right to carry it on at LC3 without interference from anyone else from either side.

There are way too many people that will always run to this area if they are about to look to lose the fight or simply, run at the 1st opportunity and try and drag that other person to LC3 and hope the others help them and then claim to be ganked at LC3.

***** A Solution to the Problem *****

It's about time Turbine actually got involved in this LC3 spar area and created a simple yet effect small instance just for spars. A ring of stones (Stonehenge) that you can not enter the instance if you are in combat in any shape or form whether that be from being attacked by freep/creep or an npc like bears. Once you are out of combat then you can enter this instance to be able to spar anyone else within this area. Once in there as well, you can not exit the instance if you are in combat.
    Last edited by BiteMarks; Nov 26 2012 at 06:42 AM.

Bite that would be nice but i guess never gonna happen=) I don't mind if i get ganked on my way to spars. But if people whom are sparring leave the area and go help some fellow creep in trouble. That is kinda sad imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    ***** A Solution to the Problem *****
    Hey, slow down mate, we got two new bridges that should be enough to keep us entertained for the upcoming three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzuuk View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just dropping by to say I quit playing.

Thank you to everyone who I have grouped with, Angbands Shadow, and all the people I have met.
    I have had some great times on Eldar, so thank you all.

Yeah, I'm not that good at these things, haha

Muzuuk out
    I give it a month, 2 months max.

HalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOur SoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanA
    teOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChin amanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTh
    eChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenh andTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsC
    alenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHa lpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSo
    ulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOur SoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinam
    anAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhan
    dTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalp
    UsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOu
    rSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChi
    namanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalen
    handTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsH
    alpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAt
    eOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandThe
    ChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCa
    lenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSou
    lsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinama
    nAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhand
    TheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpU
    sCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOur
    SoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChin
    amanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenh
    andTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHa
    lpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAte
    OurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheC
    hinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCal
    enhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoul
    sHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinaman
    AteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandT
    heChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUs
    CalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurS
    oulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChina
    manAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenha
    ndTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHal
    pUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteO
    urSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheCh
    inamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCale
    nhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSouls
    HalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanA
    teOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTh
    eChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsC
    alenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSo
    ulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinam
    anAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhan
    dTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalp
    UsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOu
    rSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChi
    namanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalen
    handTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsH
    alpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAt
    eOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandThe
    ChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCa
    lenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSou
    lsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinama
    nAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhand
    TheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpU
    sCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOur
    SoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChin
    amanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenh
    andTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHa
    lpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAte
    OurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheC
    hinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCal
    enhandTheChinamanAteOurSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOurSoul
    sHalpUsCalenhandTheChinamanAteOu rSoulsHalpUsCalenhandTheChinaman

I see flesh.....bones.......but i dont see a single piece of brains......unless many have them on the intestines.......go eldar go !!!

Yesterday evening was &&&& action (except for a few fun fights at HH and HH OP), but for me it was fun to see two tribe groups roaming around. Angbands had a small raid (10 players) and Chaos had a tribe group as well. For quite a while only Angbands was an active creep tribe. It's good to see another tribe is rising up again. There's no need for it these days, but once freeps have their 1st ages, full audacity and gear, I would love to see a raid with just Angbands and Chaos players. We probably have the best defilers (Ohma, Ignor, Veno, Veleb) and wargs (although other tribes have very good wargs like Klefto and Afro and some of the best aren't in a tribe, such as Saw) on this server, but we don't have many BAs, reavers and WLs. A combined raid of Chaos and Angbands would really be very strong. I hope it will happen some time!
    Last edited by Wardrat; Nov 27 2012 at 09:55 AM.

*thumbs up* to the freep group of 6-8 that gave good action today (Eklabond, etc). We had 5-6 good fights with your group at Isen and AE op, you killed us a few we killed you a few, all had fun and got some points. Keep it up, see you in the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Yesterday evening was &&&& action (except for a few fun fights at HH and HH OP), but for me it was fun to see two tribe groups roaming around. Angbands had a small raid (10 players) and Chaos had a tribe group as well. For quite a while only Angbands was an active creep tribe. It's good to see another tribe is rising up again. There's no need for it these days, but once freeps have their 1st ages, full audacity and gear, I would love to see a raid with just Angbands and Chaos players. We probably have the best defilers (Ohma, Ignor, Veno, Veleb) and wargs (although other tribes have very good wargs like Klefto and Afro and some of the best aren't in a tribe, such as Saw) on this server, but we don't have many BAs, reavers and WLs. A combined raid of Chaos and Angbands would really be very strong. I hope it will happen some time!
    I would that would fail if you ran into mellow group as Chaos do not fight them which is fair play to them, but not great if your roaming with them.

I've read a few replies about the sparring area and about show respect and not attack anyone inside that area. Okay so far, i understand that some people want their "own" area in ettenmoor there no other people kill them.

But what about the cheating aspect of it? Do every spar give like 100 points? In that case it look like cheating as it give "free" points with no need to really hunting around and find and kill a target. We all know how hard it is to kill someone when they really trying to stay alive with all kinds of tricks available. Running away, move out of range, calling for help, never be alone, personal healer, all kinds of buff and so on.

Btw, before you start attack me as person i can tell you that i've never killed anyone doing spar so i'm a truly observer in this matter.

Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 ... LastLast