We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Blynjar View Post
    Sounds like a normal day in etten.
    atleast there is something easy to kill like gunnar

Sounds like Creeps hugging Tolololol when they outnumber freeps
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lattari View Post
    atleast there is something easy to kill like gunnar
    Im paper whitout my cooldowns.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000142a66/signature.png]Karvainenmestari[/charsig]

any of you guys remember furk and pointyknees? lol :P
    [color=Royalblue]Kraken, Hydra, Basilisk - Professional Awesome[/color] l [color=red]Zorkash, Furk Yaleez, Blashnark Blashnark - Flippers Anonymous[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000033be43/signature.png]Thekraken[/charsig]
    Sincerely, Swag Team

Quote Originally Posted by gakj3 View Post
    any of you guys remember furk and pointyknees? lol :P
    ohhh yes ;p I remember the flames on ooc too! haha. and smuff is op!
    Love defeated Blindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yum
    how many do your elven eyes see mud ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codemasters Forums
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds.

i heard mud is gunnar

Quote Originally Posted by eade View Post
    i heard mud is gunnar
    True.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000142a66/signature.png]Karvainenmestari[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mudface View Post
    ohhh yes ;p I remember the flames on ooc too! haha. and smuff is op!
    aww <3 ill have to recreate the almighty furk yaleez at some point
    [color=Royalblue]Kraken, Hydra, Basilisk - Professional Awesome[/color] l [color=red]Zorkash, Furk Yaleez, Blashnark Blashnark - Flippers Anonymous[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000033be43/signature.png]Thekraken[/charsig]
    Sincerely, Swag Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    Perhaps if the freeps every came in numbers, and didnt hug then there would be more high ranked creeps.....

In fact perhaps we should take this opportunity to do things better on Eldar and remember its a game for fun....

Some suggestions:
    - Have a day a week with no hunters or BAs
    - Have a day a week where people dont run away, but stay and fight and take it like a man
    - Have a day a week where the idea is to turn the map red or blue by midnight - rather than looking at each other from Tol - EC - STAB
    - Have a day a week where groups/fellowships/raids only engage similar sized groups/raids/fellowships rather than ganking

I found these nice mushrooms on the way into work this morning that I boiled up in the kettle to make a nice broth, for some reason I felt enlightened and inspired to write this post after drinking it
    Sounds great!......oh hang on a minuite it's like that on another server everyday, my rank 5 warg made 5.5k inf today solo and that's pretty quiet with the new instances, cause niether side gives a damn about stats, dieing ect, we all just have fun killin each other, pew pew is few and far between and don't last long.

Most days it's loads of groups and roaming solos or 2's and 3's on both sides looking for kills all over the map, it changes so much it's awsome, raids come and go and occasionally keeps change hands and map changes colour but mainly ppl are too busy charging, out flanking each other with multiple fights breaking out in various locations when all the time you never know if reinforcements are gonna turn up or if it's gonna snowball into a large scale melle, who cares about the keeps when it can be like that?

Only question for me now is do i transfer my beloved rank 9 warg (grommutt rictusfreepbane), and leave for greener more fun filled pastures, or continue to rank my new puppy grommutt (hitting rank 6 later today) in the vain hope that Eldarian pvp'rs will grow a pair and change thier attitudes/gameplay so that ettens becomes really awsome fun on eldar.

I'll miss everyone if i go, on both sides and i'll miss the banter in occ but eldar simply isn't as much fun as it used to be.
    I've seen braver more daring suicidal chicken eggs than many of the freeps on eldar, and more fight from a stool in a u bend, of course there's always exceptions and it go's for both sides.

At the end of the day it's up to all of us to make the effort to change it.
    Last edited by wolfalbigensian; Jun 07 2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: spelling

I dont think attitudes will change till the map does. I cant log in on any character and play for more than 15mins because the map depresses me. Its became all too predictable no matter the type of fight.
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Aye, I know what you mean craven after 5years of fighting in the same zone I pretty much know where every tree is located, it's high time for a new fresh map methinks. One with close confined spaces whould be good giving the melee classes a chance to get stuck in without having to run 40m through a rain of arrows kinda like inside Tol keep fights as those are the most fun imo.

Aye, why can't they just make like an instanced version of moria and turn it into pvp? PvEers wouldn't be affected by it, and all it would require is to move around npcs and close some instances from the instanced version. It would be a great pvp area.
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....

/agree

Yep, we do need a new map plus other things for us creeps to make it more fun. I have another post running in the 'creep section' regarding this as well.

Eldar has such a great friendly atmosphere most of the time and I have made some wonderful friends that I would miss but I too am thinking of moving ot a more active raid v raid server just so I feel that I am moving forward on Bite. Been here almost 3 years, loved it but the fun factor is diminishing
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by wolfalbigensian View Post
    I've seen braver more daring suicidal chicken eggs than many of the freeps on eldar, and more fight from a stool in a u bend, of course there's always exceptions and it go's for both sides.
    Made me smile

Wish they would bring in an optional arena with the new zone they were going to make. With a possibility of 2v2 and up to a full raid vs raid.

And no Mud, your power drain is op ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Smuff View Post
    Wish they would bring in an optional arena with the new zone they were going to make. With a possibility of 2v2 and up to a full raid vs raid.

And no Mud, your power drain is op ^^
    smuff just stoled my set idea, that's why he is op!

Yeah, like a fighting/death pit. Sounds cool.
    Muzuuk
    Rank 12 Reaver
    Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Muzuuk View Post
    Yeah, like a fighting/death pit. Sounds cool.
    I agree, it sounds like great fun. I'd club low rank reavers with Shen all day long, and no-one could interrupt or report us!

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    I don't touch redbull unless you pour some tequila in it :P as for the second part of your "intellectual" rant, you should go back to those "Psychology 101" books and study a bit harder as you do not seem to grasp what transactual analysis really is.
    I think you mean "transactional" not "transactual". Ok if you dont like "transactional analysis" just substitute the word "behaviour" into my original comment. The fact that you are old enough to drink tequila makes your behaviour even more surprising to me.

Perhaps unprovoked abuse of fellow players fills some gap in an otherwise empty existence.
    Last edited by Martigan; Jun 09 2011 at 11:43 AM.

Just curious... Can anyone see page 1172 and beyond of part 3 on the CM forums? I'm sure there are some golden nuggets of infinite wisdom on those pages! Like the lost dead sea scrolls or something...
    Last edited by Raven-EU; Jun 09 2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Splelign is os hadr!

Wink Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Thats because there was an awful lot of deleted posts.. a slight technical hitch on the old forum meant that the page count carried on although the posts were deleted. 5 full pages of individually deleted posts shows you how epic Eldar used to be.. and now some of those previously banned trolls have had a 'rez' and come back to life here in the new turbine forums.. should be in for some amusing reads while on my dinner breaks at work, hell who am i kidding i'll have a cheeky look whilst at work when the boss aint looking

That would improve pvp greatly, that's why I dont see it happening
    Last edited by ElkenbrandUmarthion; Jun 11 2011 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElkenbrandUmarthion View Post
    That would improve pvp greatly, that's why I dont see it happening
    Because the full scale clubbing without anyone knowing would start.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by Martigan View Post
    I think you mean "transactional" not "transactual". Ok if you dont like "transactional analysis" just substitute the word "behaviour" into my original comment. The fact that you are old enough to drink tequila makes your behaviour even more surprising to me.

Perhaps unprovoked abuse of fellow players fills some gap in an otherwise empty existence.
    The fact that you still try to sound smart with your "psychology 101"-book by your side is surprising to me as you have no clue of what you are talking about. Whats the next theory? Abused by parents? Got no attention? Perhaps you are the reasons to why people call real psychiatrists for quacks.

The fact that you think there is an age where you are "old enough" to drink proves how clueless you are since you are able to drink once you have a mouth basically. Maybe you meant that my body is physically mature enough to handle the intake of alcohol?
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Jun 11 2011 at 10:00 AM.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Because the full scale clubbing without anyone knowing would start.
    That's a possibility yes. Those who are inclined to clubbing though, dont need instanced battles to do it and others not know it. Eventually, a high ranking freep/creep who has clubbed his way through, will raise suspicion anyhow as only his buddies will have fought him. Devs could add a randomness to opponent selection to avoid that as well but in any case even with the danger of mass clubbing, i think it would spice things up a bit.

Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast