We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 47 of 150 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3750
    Well this evening we had some good action and fair play to the freeps for coming down to tir and oc for a fight.

I am just sorry that some creeps decided that that was not good enough and they retook all the keeps and OP's to totally kill the action.

Poor play by those creeps and lets hope we can get some good action again soon

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Well this evening we had some good action and fair play to the freeps for coming down to tir and oc for a fight.

I am just sorry that some creeps decided that that was not good enough and they retook all the keeps and OP's to totally kill the action.

Poor play by those creeps and lets hope we can get some good action again soon
    Agree Az, shame about that as was good play for both sides.

Yes, I agree that taking keeps whne map blue is fine but when it was like it was, why take and make map red
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

nice action tonight
    something else then getting farmed at gy
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000091b93/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/center]

Nice spars last night.

Talking about spars, some Baulgir tribe guys today, covered by the everlasting shame of clubbing, came LC3 and ganked spars.. I advise players to avoid GV- LC3 route as there is always some rabbits camping it.

That being said and the fact there is always half a raid grouped(atleast) on the creepside to destory action I hope some more freeps would pay us a visit. =)

Stop ganking/ clubbing and play fair!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Today's noobs are tomorrow's pugs."

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    I advise players to avoid GV- LC3 route as there is always some rabbits camping it.
    No offense here but Ettens is a pvp area completely, no actual spar zones or areas. Anyone is fair game on this map whether that be freep or creep.

If players get stopped and/or killed on-route to this so-called 'spar zone' then they are fair game in my books and if players are waiting inbetween these points and are killing those player then good for them.

If players want to spar then fine, don't flood ooc with advertising it, and don't get annoyed or QQ about being stopped/killed on-route to it either.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    If players want to spar then fine, don't flood ooc with advertising it, and don't get annoyed or QQ about being stopped/killed on-route to it either.
    It was just good advice.
    I find it very amuzing rank 10/11/12/13 creeps do clubbing BUT think sparring area as a ganking place all day. When they will stop clubbing, stop ganking spars and make a raid when there will be a freep raid to kill they can ask me to stop posing, QQing, advertising or whatever they want to call it. (not talking about you in particular)

I find it suitable for me to post on forums so other players may benefit in future travels and not let some clubbing gankers gain some more infamy, if one freep followed my advise here I think it was worth the talk.

The idea is that I would not be LC3 if I didn't want to 1v1, so coming there with a raid when I expect a 1v1 and killing me against my will is ACTUAL CLUBBING, as if I would never be there if I didn't want 1v1 only.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e164/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think the main problem that players have is this -

When players are caught away from LC3 spar place and they know there are actual spars going on, those player run to it to save themselves, both freeps and creeps. It is those players that are affecting this 'spar area' and has soooo many people that are against it completely.

If those players stopped this stupid and silly 'Save Me' run to them I am sure players would be more acceptable towards spars.

I will add that if I attack any freep outside of the spar area and they run to this, in the vain hope I will stop, think again, I WILL ATTACK YOU. I will not attack any other player in that area just the one I chased to it and I would expect that those at the spar to respect this and not intervene in any way, that means no healing, no buffs, no attack at all.

What would be a great idea would be to have a ring of stones, Stonehenge type, and that it has a kind of barrier around it that if you are in combat, in any shape or from, be it from an attacking player fleeing from another or you have run past a bear/wolf, you cannot enter this ring until you are out of combat. This same approach is used in EC/OC and stops you entering DoF. This would simply stop all this spar running and the bad feeling amoungst us all.
    Last edited by BiteMarks; Nov 15 2012 at 12:32 PM.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    [/CENTER]

I will; say this though

If a player is clearly stood at LC3 waiting to spar then they should not be

ganked. This is really rather lame.

But if I spot someone in transit on the map I will attack. The only safe place is LC3 anywhere else is fair game I think.

I have bigger concerns about the constant flipping of TIR, this is killing the action.

Hey Ho

I advise players to avoid GV- LC3 route as there is always some rabbits camping it.
    I propose a safe route between GV and LC3 for sparring players, controlled and protected by an alliance of hobbits and goblins. Only after showing your Premium Clubbing Card you may enter the safe zone. Free drinks will be served by the troll of your choice and dwarfs can improve the atmosphere with motivating songs.

The idea is that I would not be LC3 if I didn't want to 1v1
    Does this also apply to creeps that dont have LC3 map and need to make the dash from Grams to LC3? I'm sure freeps will kindly stop and salute these creeps as they make their way across the map to LC3.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000005432a/signature.png]Badpuss[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    I propose a safe route between GV and LC3 for sparring players, controlled and protected by an alliance of hobbits and goblins. Only after showing your Premium Clubbing Card you may enter the safe zone. Free drinks will be served by the troll of your choice and dwarfs can improve the atmosphere with motivating songs.
    Nice idea. I've made a mock up, let me know what you think..

Oryette

xD nice one ory but im sure that nowdays that we walking towards 23rd century u could use something like holografic tatoo also or eye scanning?

./discuss

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post

Quality
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

well after all of the freep QQ "we're so underpowered creeps are so op wah wah" we today had a freep raid running into OC clearing every npc and camping it oh and corpse-jumping the solo creeps you just steam rolled with a raid you must take such pride in that.

yes and you come here and say theres no respect creeps don't care about pvp you camp gv wah wah..

Look at yourself take a good hard look.

i remember why i stopped playing for so long it was the utter misery generated the actions of other players if it's not creeps flaming creeps it's freeps with raid steam rolling solo players camping map points corpse jumping.. all i want is to enjoy my evening playing a game i once enjoyed.

but you will be hypocritical fools.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    well after all of the freep QQ "we're so underpowered creeps are so op wah wah" we today had a freep raid running into OC clearing every npc and camping it oh and corpse-jumping the solo creeps you just steam rolled with a raid you must take such pride in that.

yes and you come here and say theres no respect creeps don't care about pvp you camp gv wah wah..

i remember why i stopped playing for so long it was the utter misery generated the actions of other players if it's not creeps flaming creeps it's freeps with raid steam rolling solo players camping map points corpse jumping.. all i want is to enjoy my evening playing a game i once enjoyed.

In those situations, just map to grams and they'll eventually disband, maybe after flipping whole map, but just by going there you encourage them, and eventually it'll happen again.

You should take off your creep glasses off from time to time, it'll do good. Because I could say same thing and just switch abit words.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000cb7d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=#FF8000]“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Just because sparring you would be pretty much the same as clubbing does it mean that sparring anyone else is.

PS. Did you sell your account to Grish or do you just want to be him so bad you are writing like him?
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

as far as I know there wasn't a raid. Just a group of 6 and some soloers.
    ur argument is invalid. Last few weeks ettens 'actions' was around gv slaughterhouse. Now some freeps actualy grouped up and started countering this gv farm and creeps are QQ'ing. And don't forget the oc 'counterfarmattack' only lasted about half an hour. few minutes later all the freeps wiped around ec and few more minutes later the fight was at tir gy again.
    It was a nice run as long as it lasted u should give us some credit instead of QQ'ing and just know ur not always gonne steamroll freeps at gv.
    Me 2 just came back to the game and am trying to enjoy it again, and I do. As for the corpse jumping it has always been there if u get rly anoyed at it u shouldn't be playing mmo's imo it happens everywhere. But just that moment I think it was a bit of fruistration for all the past week gv slaughtering.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000091b93/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/center]

You just make yourself a fool and a BIG hypocrit yourself bro ..... i forgot how many times u and your gang lolerolled me and a couple of more soloers many many times in a row and also corpse jumped many ppl.....
    U may need a atittude change and a little less QQ.....

P.S - i kno losing 2000 rating is heartbraking <3
    Last edited by Desol; Nov 16 2012 at 11:17 PM.

In a World where creeps have half a raid at any time of the day ....

Seeing freeps camping OC entrance just makes my day.
    Thanks all who did their best to move action beyond GV camping.

As someone who has tried to stop the GV camping and the constant flipping of tir i was at first not bothered about the freeps in their little group etc.

But then it did seem like they were roaming looking for singles and duos to zerg.

Too many players on both sides are only interested in the easy quick kill

Quote Originally Posted by shamshe View Post
    It was a nice run as long as it lasted u should give us some credit instead of QQ'ing and just know ur not always gonne steamroll freeps at gv.
    Credit where credit is due it was refreshing to see freeps out of gv. Freeps brought the fight to creeps which is what we've been crying out for isnt it? There was definitely at least a half raid between tir gy and oc, creeps were clearly getting rat'd and going down far to quick for it to be a 6 man group. Sad to see a freep group choosing to chase a solo creep (not me btw) rather than a (smaller) group of creeps given the choice... weird mindset there.

Let's hope this is the start of the end of freep kettling at gv and a return to some decent action.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000005432a/signature.png]Badpuss[/charsig]

Easy infamy if you can find him (and his 2 buddies) active on his clubbing hours:
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage.c om/pvmpstats/player_history/eldar/Byronn

But as Celestrata responded with Turbine's answer on the clubbing, we can only shrug and name them (again), and as its not considered cheating by Turbine you cant even call it name and shame.
    As others have already pointed out, our GMs have stated that this activity is not a violation of the rules.
    When will Eldar get a kin formed purely for clubbing like EDA on Dwarrowdelf?
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Did you sell your account to Grish or do you just want to be him so bad you are writing like him?
    Yeah, he has patented the use of sarcasm, but I'm paying him a monthly fee (a wheelbarrow full of hobbit feet, his favourite midnight snack) for the licenses so no worries.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post

Stunning design, a true work of art.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Let's all admit it. We are dissapointed by the new map revamp and desperate when we realise that for the next months the fight will be confined either between the awful terrain of Tir gy & oc or outside Gv. It's a big let down when turbine tries to fix things but they turn out worse. In addition our little passion, the few of us had about the spars at lc 3, it's taken away because (and justifiably) the freeps will refuse take part since most of the time the OPs are under the reign of creeps.

Myself, prefer and miss the old map.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

I used to think its the same players that would make the action the same no matter how the map would look like, but seeing the 'revamp' they served us, I must admit that a change of map can make things even worse :/
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Page 47 of 150 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast