We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 46 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3750
  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by BullwarX View Post
    Idk, warden (noobish one, not pro like you :P ) killed me in 30 sec while in flayer, couldn't bealive it... well wasn't on my warg so much after ror update so my audacity sucks, r8 atm but still... o.O

    About DPS, true its little bit better but only if the OP's are under our control, otherwise is almost same as before.

    Anyway look at this video, or this guy found worst creeps ever or we aren't so OP as every1 saying
    As a creep i bealive in second theory ofc :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyuRvLvbbc
    Wardens have some absurd bleeds though Bull.

    I actually watched ~3 mins of that vid, creeps on elendilmir either don't know how to fight or it was set up. I have found champs on the whole easy to kill since RoR, IIRC I have lost to one champ 1v1. Saw on that vid no warg put on the bleed from crippling bite/savage fangs, don't think I saw flea bitten or rabid bite either. Also the first BA he fights tries to lay a fire trap while the champ is just hitting him the back, that just made me lol like freeps that turn their backs and try to run from a positional damage class like the warg.

    Overall the warg is in a decent position imo, more so than RoI for sure.
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollof View Post
    Wardens have some absurd bleeds though Bull.

    I actually watched ~3 mins of that vid, creeps on elendilmir either don't know how to fight or it was set up. I have found champs on the whole easy to kill since RoR, IIRC I have lost to one champ 1v1. Saw on that vid no warg put on the bleed from crippling bite/savage fangs, don't think I saw flea bitten or rabid bite either. Also the first BA he fights tries to lay a fire trap while the champ is just hitting him the back, that just made me lol like freeps that turn their backs and try to run from a positional damage class like the warg.

    Overall the warg is in a decent position imo, more so than RoI for sure.
    Idk, RoI dps warden was dead warden, and fight with self-heal traited warden lasted forever... i guess its my low R audacity then

    I agree most of those creeps doesn't know to play, but if a champ lvl 75 can kill so many of them i supose lvl 85 with full audacity and good gear can handle us too

    BTW. should be more careful, Beredir and some RK almost got me while im typing here

    Cheers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000022f941/signature.png]Bullwarz[/charsig]

  3. #1128
    stay alive Bull don't die!!!!! D:
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

  4. #1129
    there is little difference from 85 champ to 75 that's why.

    Elendilmir is a zergling paradise half of the creeps there don't know how to play cause they simply roll in raids and zerg whatever they can and that happens pretty much everyday.

    someone actually tried to defend those terrible Ba's cause I said they are terrible in that thread, a BA that is trying to put fire trap for 10 seconds while a champ is bashing him is just lol.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Woblah goes where he pleases
    Posts
    39

    Red face

    Freeps that have been playing creep to farm their unknowing "friends" at gv will soon get all the comms they need for new gear.

    Flippers will flip, creep numbers will drop, "pro old-schoolplayers" will give up the game again to QQ on forums for another year before coming back for the next expansion, freep raids will farm us at lug gy or grams again that's just how it is.

    it's always this way with new expansions oh no things look bad for freeps one week in :O ...... 2 months in freep raid at grams blue map all day every day just like it was for the past year..





    you know i was once a happy person...
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

  6. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    you know i was once a happy person...
    Even in a fantasy-world I find that hard to believe.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    .... freep raids will farm us at lug gy or grams again that's just how it is.

    ...... 2 months in freep raid at grams blue map all day every day just like it was for the past year..
    ..and I bet we'll still have to go out there and find them at the start


    S.O.S. = Same Ol' Shite
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Freeps underpowered/creeps OP? who the hell told such a lie??? o.O
    Dont you cry EVER again about that, its just a poor excuse for low performance in pvp....
    I rly want to know whats gonna be when freeps get their 1st agers and after december creep nerf update (idk is it true but i heard this) but i guess i'll never find out
    Borny you're worst defiler ever but i still love'ya ( ), Sneez make them suffer! And ofc thx Stroumfita for so many fair spars i'll miss you you're still hittin' like a train till the end
    Anyway nice to meet you all and have fun there, i think its enough of this cr** ^^ goodbye ettens :-*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000022f941/signature.png]Bullwarz[/charsig]

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    BullwarX - We'll miss you mate

    Been a pleasure knowing you and pvp'ing beside you

    Take care in whatever game you find yourself going to. Hope maybe we'll see you back here one day.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

  10. #1135

    Unhappy

    bye Bull, hope you keep well!
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    81
    oh my, bully, sad you leave us. good luck out there.

    I´ll have to agree with WOB (OMG xD) and that was the thing i was moaning about in our groups lately.
    It sucks realy, the obvious thing that freeps just crate creeps to farm there comms up for pvp-gear. damn you turb you did not keep your promise to handle free and creep comms separately.
    Last edited by Gunsman; Nov 08 2012 at 09:33 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by BullwarX View Post
    Anyway nice to meet you all and have fun there, i think its enough of this cr** ^^ goodbye ettens :-*
    Shame, less heals for me

    Cheers for last night's action naruto squad, finally some action beyond GV.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

  13. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    Freeps that have been playing creep to farm their unknowing "friends" at gv will soon get all the comms they need for new gear.

    Flippers will flip, creep numbers will drop, "pro old-schoolplayers" will give up the game again to QQ on forums for another year before coming back for the next expansion, freep raids will farm us at lug gy or grams again that's just how it is.

    it's always this way with new expansions oh no things look bad for freeps one week in :O ...... 2 months in freep raid at grams blue map all day every day just like it was for the past year..





    you know i was once a happy person...
    sadly turbine will never admit they made a mistake and change the commendations to be separate for creeps/freeps and also remove the OP buffs which are not needed frankly.

    regardless if the pvp is &&&& or not you know this crazy idea that maybe people don't play cause they don't have time to play the game and only come back sometimes to check what has changed? nah that's absurd right everyone should play everyday for months.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    174
    Fear the evil group called akautski..

    If u let their leader (leader in disguise, not current leader of akautski) get to powerfull he will cast a enternal genjutsu on you all! So u will live in a eternal dream world O_o

    okay.. im done

    but on a serious note..
    My guess is that PvMP will be like this up until the next instance cluster is released. Even then the creeps will dominate for a time, but when most freeps get their shiny gear and 1 ages from new raid the freeps will shine again in former glory.. We have seen it before
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    Fear the evil group called akautski..

    If u let their leader (leader in disguise, not current leader of akautski) get to powerfull he will cast a enternal genjutsu on you all! So u will live in a eternal dream world O_o

    okay.. im done

    but on a serious note..
    My guess is that PvMP will be like this up until the next instance cluster is released. Even then the creeps will dominate for a time, but when most freeps get their shiny gear and 1 ages from new raid the freeps will shine again in former glory.. We have seen it before
    Well they are getting pwnt by Naruto, Kurama (kyyubi), Killer bee, Kakashi and Maito Gai atm.

    Leader of Akatsuki is the failure Obito anyways
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    Oh Big Bull...
    I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving us, miss you already. I promise to be a naughty warg, eat a lot of hobbit legs and practise my roar every day in hope of one day becoming as awsome as liutenant Bullwar, king of shadows and avenger of Sneezles...

    ....take care and please come back some day...
    [IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5096/vl3q.JPG[/IMG]

  17. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Shame, less heals for me

    Cheers for last night's action naruto squad, finally some action beyond GV.
    yea man some nice fight last night
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    40
    Jesus what a day !
    Thanks to MP's havent played over 12 hours PvP since my Vanyar times thats quite a while ago .
    My Compliments great fights !
    <3 Stroumy epic fights we got our asses kicked but took always at least 2 with us ;O.
    And big thanks to Rethiel for the Delving runs to make such a high renown possible and OFC ^^ for the late-night raid and the sugar rating on my dailystats !
    So good night all thanks a lot and i need to sleep 16 hours is a bit too much to spend in this game but today it was worth it .
    Last edited by Huorian; Nov 08 2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Check Check I am a melody ;D
    Main on Eldar: Calestis Dea rank 10 Burglar
    Main on Vanyar: Huorias rank 10 Burglar

  19. #1144
    Watch your backs, we have a new annoying Biotouch going round :P
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Well they are getting pwnt by Naruto, Kurama (kyyubi), Killer bee, Kakashi and Maito Gai atm.

    Leader of Akatsuki is the failure Obito anyways
    I would say Kakashi\killer bee and maito gai is pretty f-uped them self atm :P

    but shhhh, we may give some spoilers! :O
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    I would say Kakashi\killer bee and maito gai is pretty f-uped them self atm :P

    but shhhh, we may give some spoilers! :O
    If ppl dont want spoilers they should stay of the internet or read the manga :P

    Edit: Have you read the latest chapter? They are not faaacked
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Nov 09 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    If ppl dont want spoilers they should stay of the internet or read the manga :P

    Edit: Have you read the latest chapter? They are not faaacked
    Guy is way to OP
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

  23. #1148
    The PvP action is bloody awful!!

    When will we get some action back instead of this poor excuse for action we have at the moment?

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    30
    2000 rating is more enjoyable for many.....more then nice action apparently gogo rating huggers go pro babes !!!

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Desol View Post
    2000 rating is more enjoyable for many.....more then nice action apparently gogo rating huggers go pro babes !!!
    Not every freep wants to enjoy the safety of clubbing for rank
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

 

 
Page 46 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload