We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 43 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 3750
    PULEASE !!!!

where have all the good trolls gone ?

there used to be pages everyday of entertaining trolls, now it takes 2 weeks to fill 1 page.

please work harder.

talking of trolling - give rep !!
    Comin Soon............

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000001f0e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlas View Post
    there used to be pages everyday of entertaining trolls, now it takes 2 weeks to fill 1 page.
    I'm pretty certain CM forum pages were much shorter than Turbine pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlas View Post
    PULEASE !!!!

where have all the good trolls gone ?

please work harder.

talking of trolling - give rep !!
    To other games :P
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

it's still out there:

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-...play-1360.html

*nostalgic sigh*

And it's funny to see how some of the most famous trolls changed since then or joined me****ship and was forbidden to have fun on forums ^^

But now, with Turbine's policy, it's impossible to bring Eldar section to it's former glory
    Treat me mean, I need the reputation.

The very last post in that thread:

This church might burn down, but the faith on our lord Calenhand will never fade.
    Oh bitter irony.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Thank you Tarmas for reminding us of the importance of Lord Calenhand and his influence on the well-being of our fellow creeps. Let us enjoy another quote from yours truly, which is also found in the same nerdrage poetry archive:

God's loyal prophet Dihur has written on the ancient scrolls of our church that on the 30th patch day Calenhand will summon a game developer to fix the lag for once and for all. We must be patient.
    I have lost the count on the number of patches, but I stay confident that the Day is soon to come.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Hello!

Anyone want club with Hibbi or Warstenhoff??

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Hello!

Anyone want club with Hibbi or Warstenhoff??
    Me not speak deutsch. Say again...

Fellowship Invite failed: unknown target character 'Calenhand'!

Definate proof that he does not exist, time to look to science for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroggy View Post
    Fellowship Invite failed: unknown target character 'Calenhand'!

Definate proof that he does not exist, time to look to science for the answers!
    You can't invite him; no mortal orc can even speak with the Lord. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight.
    Are you talking about...
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Feeling at home already?
    yep, just as i came from work. you? did your mother do some breakfast?
    CPT Leggeri @ Eldar - Polaris
    CPT Leggeri @ Snowbourn - Wiping as Intended
    CPT Twilightning @ Eldar - Metalheads of Mordor
    CPT Forcemaiden @ Snowbourn - The Last Bastion of Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Faya View Post
    People, stop the sniping and flames. If you do not like someone then put them on ignore.

If you continue in this manner then I will be forced to close this thread. Consider this a final warning.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]

I bet Faya's job is much more boring nowadays. I feel sorry for him and Sabrina (or whatever her name was).

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    I bet Faya's job is much more boring nowadays. I feel sorry for him and Sabrina (or whatever her name was).

she was a mod on CM forums??? o_O

It was Satine, she gave me a warning after i threatened Sandstorm on forums, which actually was meant to be a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    It was Satine, she gave me a warning after i threatened Sandstorm on forums, which actually was meant to be a joke
    haha yes, Satine! How could I have forgotten the name! She banned me once if I recall correctly. I miss her.

Freeps, you've disappointed me. I hoped for a fun last night in Ettens, but you disbanded way too quickly. Spars were fun though.

Hopefully I will see each of you soon again in the Ettens, well geared and ready to get eaten by my smelly warg.
    Good luck to all of you with lvling and exploring Rohan.

Satine banned me for three days for suggesting that Alderan commit suicide...
    [EN] Eldar
    Various freeps n creeps since april 2007

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000bda7b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Another era has ended and the cards will be reshuffled again. The map is about to change but the players are still the same.

Sauron's minions will be ready for battle right of the bat but the lovers of good will have to walk the path of pve a while first and when they are ready and willing to go to the new Ettenmoors they will be there without their usual shiny top-notch gear in the beginning.

My predictions are that history will repeat itself, freeps are facing a hard time at first but in the long run they will be OP again until the next expansion.

What will be the new OP classes? We'll soon find out by looking at the numbers .
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

Get that ugly thing out of your sig Bert! Have you no shame?
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

He's very insecure about the looks of his orc. He once left Gramsfoot to start a new life among the Hobbits, hoping they would accept his appearance. But even the hairy feet creatures couldn't endure Berts face. He decided to travel north and found a little dwarf camp. In vain he tried to grow a beard, but his manliness was inadequate. Little was his brain, so the idea he came up with was far from smart; killing a dwarf and glue it's beard to his face. The dwarfs weren't happy and yet again poor Bert had to move. All hope was lost. His ugly legs brought him to the top of Tol Waterfall, where he stood motionless at the edge. Seconds before jumping into an inevitable death, Lord Calenhand appeared out of nowhere. He granted the ugly Bert just one wish. Gracefully he accepted the offer and without thinking he shouted "transform me into a man, my Lord!". And with a wave of his hand, the Lord changed the ugly orc into a man of Bree-Land. But our poor, poor Bert forgot to wish for a beautiful man. So now he wanders as an ugly freep, not fitting in anywhere. He knows no shame anymore. He had to endure too many insults.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kern- View Post
    Satine banned me for three days for suggesting that Alderan commit suicide...
    Haha, I loved his "goodbye Eldar" threads. I hope he comes back with RoR just to tell us all he will leave again.

My predictions are that history will repeat itself, freeps are facing a hard time at first but in the long run they will be OP again until the next expansion.
    Yep, your prediction seems accurate. Especially because creeps with no freeps (surprisingly many of them on Eldar) will have at least a month or two to grind for audacity. So once freeps finally get back in Ettens, a lot of creeps will already have a much higher audacity rank.

What will be the new OP classes? We'll soon find out by looking at the numbers .
    Haha yeah true . Usually hunters are overpowered after an update. But I've honestly no idea if that will happen again. I haven't really read a lot about the beta.

Edit:
    Bert where's your typical font colour? That bluish greenish font hehe
    Last edited by Wardrat; Oct 15 2012 at 09:04 AM.

Wise words my friend, wise words indeed. Creeps are insta-leveled to the cap so until the freeps are not only leveled to 85 and crucially, geared-up, (end-game 75/85 gear compared to basic 75/85 is far weaker equating to 1-2 levels in comparison to stats) Then based on history we will enivatibly hear countless whinges and moans here on the forums and creeps Will be more powerful for a month or so until the freeps catch-up, only then can we comment on the 'state' of the ettenmoors and i hope turbine devs ignore all unjust whinge comments until then, just look at the power of a mom/som/roi freep in the near weeks after launch compared to the geared-up powerful 1st age equipped players that we had months later, this is when we can truly comment on the balance of the moors. unless they get it completely wrong of course (thinking mom hunters here)

haa,haa? ma freeptard~? okies, i'll swap it for my sexy orc reaver. ohhh... or do you mean.. the picture of that sexy man i found with a mullet, tash and strings on his glasses that i randomly found on the net.. what a dude!

nice story wardy :P
    Last edited by -Kern-; Oct 15 2012 at 10:12 AM.
    [EN] Eldar
    Various freeps n creeps since april 2007

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000bda7b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Can I say a big 'Well Done' to Turbine in making the map look superb. The new layout looks great

Only time will tell, if the raid v raid, solo fights etc... will be as good as the lovely landscapes we have here but so far I am impressed.

See you freeps in 'new' Ettens soon
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Can I say a big 'Well Done' to Turbine in making the map look superb. The new layout looks great

Only time will tell, if the raid v raid, solo fights etc... will be as good as the lovely landscapes we have here but so far I am impressed.

See you freeps in 'new' Ettens soon
    Yeah I was pleasantly surprised as well. The map looks very good. I can't wait for the first freeps to come back. I really, really hope the map will make PvMP fun again. But we shouldn't forget that, in the end, it's the players that determine the fights and whether it is fun or boring. I think the improved map pushes us in the right direction, now all we have to do is take the next step. Play your favourite class, not the flavor of the month one. And try to make the fights as fun as possible, don't go on a lame rampage and farm the opposite side for meaningless points.

And indeed, hope to see all of you soon back in my favourite map of LOTRO - the Ettenmoors. /hug /roar

Page 43 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 143 ... LastLast