We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 150 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Oh wait i have an objection, you sometimes are a bit reckless charging into groups :P, joking.
    .......hmmmmmmm... reckless or just very calculating at times...... you just never know....

It's good to have fun in the moors don't you think

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    It's good to have fun in the moors don't you think

By the looks of his face.....hes been having some rough time at pvp ...

Anotehr good night of raiding with inf/ren raining down on both sides when we were fighting around tol 3/old oc hs area. Really nice, thanks

Just a shame that Lug was taken when the raids could've carried on as it spoilt it a bit

You never know we may just have a third night of good raids tomorrow

Thumbs down

Looking better now.
    Don't see anything wrong with wargs using sprint as offensive, that's what champs do.. And it lasts for 45s

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-Eldar View Post
    Don't see anything wrong with wargs using sprint as offensive, that's what champs do.. And it lasts for 45s
    Are you sure? I'd love to use sprint in a spar, but I've always thought melee classes hated that. Flayer + sprint is imo quite overpowered. In flayer I can have 5 dots on you (4 maul and 1 savage bleed). Kiting is perfect for that but I'm afraid that is a bit too overpowered.

And yep Bite, some really great fights yesterday! If it stays like this I'm actually going to get rank10 before RoR!

You lesser beings should consult Tranca's PhD thesis on how to play this game: http://theartofwarg.wordpress.com/

This is how you sprint:

rofl....lmao
    I'm more than happy to advice you to play this challenging class young one.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    You lesser beings should consult Tranca's PhD thesis on how to play this game: http://theartofwarg.wordpress.com/
    This can't be written by Tranca. There's nothing about the art of circle-strafing on that site.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Sep 12 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Well, what can i say but thank you very much one and all for a 3rd night of raiding

Maybe for not as long but it was still a good nights fun for both sides I feel where we all got ren/inf.

We even had a small sb, tol, ec fight after the raids disbanded for about an hour or so afterwoulds which was great too.

Nice to see plenty of good action for a change - keep it going

I know it's meaningless and I guess no one even cares, but for me it's kind of a special day. Today it's been exactly 4 years ago that Bloody invited me to Angbands Shadow. Before that I've been in Angbands Twilight for a while, but Shadows has always felt as my "home tribe". I've met lots of friends there, unfortunately many of them have long been left the game. Without Angbands Shadows I wouldn't still have played this game. Without all those great tribemates, I would have left this game years ago. For me, Angbands is what makes this game so much fun. So big thanks to all Angbands players and all freeps who we have killed in our many, many tribe groups. Have fun in the 'Moors! See you there!

/hug and /roar from Wardy. Here are some screenies that you guys might like:

My very first tribe raid, as a newbie r5 warg.

My first warg only tribe raid

Some random screenshot from a raid. During this time, freeps still had to pay repair costs. Poor Aille haha

As a Champ (still not very good at pvmp) i use sprint to go away if 2 or 3 jump on me. But i mostly use it in combat to fight. I respect wargs that do the same with their skills against 1 enemy but when they just disapear when they fight 1vs1 it is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    I know it's meaningless and I guess no one even cares, but for me it's kind of a special day. Today it's been exactly 4 years ago that Bloody invited me to Angbands Shadow. Before that I've been in Angbands Twilight for a while, but Shadows has always felt as my "home tribe". I've met lots of friends there, unfortunately many of them have long been left the game. Without Angbands Shadows I wouldn't still have played this game. Without all those great tribemates, I would have left this game years ago. For me, Angbands is what makes this game so much fun. So big thanks to all Angbands players and all freeps who we have killed in our many, many tribe groups. Have fun in the 'Moors! See you there!

/hug and /roar from Wardy. Here are some screenies that you guys might like:

My very first tribe raid, as a newbie r5 warg.
    http://i.imgur.com/7iOCv.jpg

My first warg only tribe raid
    http://i.imgur.com/YP5Xu.jpg

Some random screenshot from a raid. During this time, freeps still had to pay repair costs. Poor Aille haha
    http://i.imgur.com/r05iQ.jpg
    Great to see those again Wardy, really brings back memories. I am very glad to have had you in the tribe, heres to four more years and more.

Some random screenshot from a raid.
    The names on that list are almost enough to make me feel nostalgic.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    I'm somewhere there trying to get away from a hundred bloody claws.

someone was bored :P

During raid on Wednesday, took this pic :P was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspill View Post
    Great to see those again Wardy, really brings back memories. I am very glad to have had you in the tribe, heres to four more years and more.
    Thanks Bloody!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    The names on that list are almost enough to make me feel nostalgic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    I'm somewhere there trying to get away from a hundred bloody claws.
    Haha yeah haha. Sorry Greto, but this reminded me of all the times we actually made warg packs just to hinder you getting 5 stars. It's a bit silly of us if you think back about it, but we had so much fun ganking you. We would make a group, gank you and I could just hear you shout "fu ck damn it gotta map GV again and wait for those suckers to disband" in front of your computer.

I actually found a video on my hard disk of an Angbands Shadow warg pack. I'm uploading it now to youtube. The quality, music, texts etc are cr ap, sorry about that but I think you might enjoy watching 3.57.

It's been ages since I watched that video and I must admit that I feel pretty ashamed but hey, it's from 4 years ago and I guess I was an idiot back then. Sorry hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rAaK2DHkZI&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Wardrat; Sep 15 2012 at 08:47 AM.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    It was either Barun's wargpacks or Peytashat's raids, always!

Fun times though.

hmm good to see freeps helping each other. Sat night, 1 am, not many creeps on, freeps farming the gy. And we get a rnk1 reaver suiciding into them over and over, name Kurcyna, after some detective work i find it happens to be the alt of the minstrel Tambura who was on freep not long before this rvr appeared.......stops as soon as i put on ooc his identity......make of it what u want, seemed stupid to me
    Last edited by Galrolax; Sep 15 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Where do you find these slaves anyway? I need one too :/ got some house stuff to do while I zerg stuff

This can't be written by Tranca.
    It's not.
    [URL="http://theartofwarg.com/"]@theartofwarg[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Galrolax View Post
    hmm good to see freeps helping each other. Sat night, 1 am, not many creeps on, freeps farming the gy. And we get a rnk1 reaver suiciding into them over and over, name Kurcyna, after some detective work i find it happens to be the alt of the minstrel Tambura who was on freep not long before this rvr appeared.......stops as soon as i put on ooc his identity......make of it what u want, seemed stupid to me
    Detective Galro busted yet another player. Good job! Now put Tambura deep in the dungeons below Hoarhallow, where the Hobbits will torture and punish him for his deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexy View Post
    Where do you find these slaves anyway? I need one too :/ got some house stuff to do while I zerg stuff
    I heard Liio still has some spare sheep that might be able to fulfill your demands.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    It's not.
    Deinok still has my book titled "understanding sarcasm", you can borrow it after him though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    It's not.
    Great job!
    As someone who really loves to play warg, I can only say keep on!

I just retreated from the graveyard, and saw a lvl 45 minstrel called "Thisisalamp", i suspected some dirty buissnes goin on here, so i stayed behind the minstrel as close as i could, Moyler even saw this Minstrel and followed him to the Ost ringdyr path if my words is not enough for the upcomming accusement, so the lvl 45 minstrel dropped on the slope approx 200 meters off the "secret path" towards Ost ringdyr, i unfortunally got falling injuries last a littlebit longer than the lvl 45 minstrel so i lost track of him, and though oh damn, how ever i banged a store pot when i lost the track of the minstrel just around a stone, and there he was like the little sunshine he is, The only Lord Calenhand, coinsidence?

when i engaged calenhand and couldn't kill him since he outhealed my dps Kapro from polaris and some others along with him saw and help me dealing with this matter..
    Last edited by Reethiel; Sep 16 2012 at 12:41 PM.

lol isnt that minnie the alt of mudkipz? in same tribe as calen....wuldnt suprise me if 'the lord' has access to his account........lol seems dodgy tbh

oh yh and he's 40k to rank? hahahah
    Last edited by Galrolax; Sep 16 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Page 37 of 150 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast