We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 3750
  1. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Freeps:
    Guardian: Pledge, warriors heart, turn the table.
    I dont get why we cannot use Turn the Tables, we have to just stand and see how they kill us while stunned?
    If u dont want to get Turn the tabled just don't use stun on guard, i think it's easy..
    Last edited by Deinok; Sep 10 2012 at 05:14 AM.

  2. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Creeps:

    Reaver: Against the Odds, Wrath, Dying Rage
    Defiler: Fell Restoration, Fungal Bloom, Fungal Spores, Dying Rage, Plague of Flies
    Weaver: Trapdoor Sanctuary, Shelob's Gift
    Blackarrow: Moving target,
    Warleader: Banner of terror
    Warg: Hips, sprint.
    Looking better now.

  3. #878
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Defiler: Fell Restoration, Fungal Bloom, Fungal Spores, Dying Rage, Plague of Flies
    AKA get zerged.

    lol k

  4. #879
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    I dont get why we cannot use Turn the Tables, we have to just stand and see how they kill us while stunned?
    If u dont want to get Turn the tabled just don't use stun on guard, i think it's easy..
    So when are you going to write a reply that isn't full of nonsense?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzuuk View Post
    AKA get zerged.

    lol k
    Haha yeah. Not many skills for a defiler left to use.

  5. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    So when are you going to write a reply that isn't full of nonsense?


    Haha yeah. Not many skills for a defiler left to use.

    1. Where is the nosense, explain your point of view and then say if it has sense or not, there is no point in giving away those kind of sentence without explanation. Turn the Tables is a reactive skill, cannot be used if you dont get stunned/dazed, so player who spars guard has just to make sure he does not stun him cause he can reply with Turn the Tables, where is the nosense here?

    2. How many skills are "banned" on Minstrels, same situation.
    Last edited by Deinok; Sep 10 2012 at 08:20 AM.

  6. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Deagor View Post
    You just got busted. http://aijaa.com/jgs5r0
    If he doesnt spars all day i cant believe a cappy can make over 12k renown a day!

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....ry/eldar/Exzor

  7. #882
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    1. Where is the nosense, explain your point of view and then say if it has sense or not, there is no point in giving away those kind of sentence without explanation. Turn the Tables is a reactive skill, cannot be used if you dont get stunned/dazed, so player who spars guard has just to make sure he does not stun him cause he can reply with Turn the Tables, where is the nosense here?
    So, following your "logic", it's perfectly okay for a burglar to use FF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    2. How many skills are "banned" on Minstrels, same situation.
    Same situation? No, not at all. Minstrels have lots of DPS skills to use so they shouldn't need heals to win. I'm still waiting for a 2K almost guaranteed crit for my defiler to use in spars.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Sep 10 2012 at 09:07 AM.

  8. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    So, by your "logic", it's perfectly okay for a burglar to use FF?.

    It's not the same situation, its not even close, Turn the tables has melee range and you need you opponent inside that range to activate, if you stun a guard further than 4.2meter (actually our max range) he will remain stunned no matter what. Find Footing doesnt need it, and also grants Healing and Evade buff, that changes all. If you are good sparrer you shoul know about Turn The Tables pros and cons.

  9. #884
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    It's not the same situation, its not even close,
    So minstrel/defiler is same situation in spars because both classes have heals, yet FF and T&T are completely incomparable? I've trouble understanding you. You can't compare defilers and minstrels, because the latter has a couple of very nice nuke damage skills and defilers DPS is on par with a slug.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Turn the tables has melee range and you need you opponent inside that range to activate, if you stun a guard further than 4.2meter (actually our max range) he will remain stunned no matter what. Find Footing doesnt need it, and also grants Healing and Evade buff, that changes all. If you are good sparrer you shoul know about Turn The Tables pros and cons.
    ? Wargs 3 or 5 sec stun has a 3meter range (although stun would be shorter due to audacity). So I should stun, then run away so you can't use T&T and then back behind the target to deal some damage in the 0,5 seconds remaining?

  10. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Wargs 3 or 5 sec stun has a 3meter range (although stun would be shorter due to audacity). So I should stun, then run away so you can't use T&T and then back behind the target to deal some damage in the 0,5 seconds remaining?
    Ofc is easier to Ban skill than learning to play, as I said if you dont want to get urself stunned by turn the tables, dont stun the target while u're in his range. This is about gaming tactics, not about overpowered skills, I would never fight a Blackarrow from range being a guard, cause he will kill me, thats why we fight melee with them, some classes need to be learned to play against. The easy way is not allowing them to do things.

  11. #886
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    some classes need to be learned to play against. The easy way is not allowing them to do things.
    Alright, I will use disappear and sprint next time I'm sparring you, because hey, you need to learn how to counter it!

    And please, don't respond now with "but you can't counter disappear and sprint, whereas you can counter T&T". No, you can't. If I stun you and I've to run away to avoid T&T then I can just as well not stun you, because there's no time left to deal some damage. If I'm lucky the stun lasts for another 0,5 seconds by the time I get back to you.

  12. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Alright, I will use disappear and sprint next time I'm sparring you, because hey, you need to learn how to counter it!

    And please, don't respond now with "but you can't counter disappear and sprint, whereas you can counter T&T". No, you can't. If I stun you and I've to run away to avoid T&T then I can just as well not stun you, because there's no time left to deal some damage. If I'm lucky the stun lasts for another 0,5 seconds by the time I get back to you.
    Nah, your are wrong, imo there shouldnt be banned skills, I agree about pots, brands, outclass buffs, but i dont care about if you dissapear or sprint, problem about that is that the sparr will be incomplete.

    I have told you so many times, DONT STUN GUARDS, trust me is better if you keep doing dmg. I cant believe im giving hints a creep to kill my class XDD
    Last edited by Deinok; Sep 10 2012 at 09:51 AM.

  13. #888
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    but i dont care about if you dissapear or sprint, problem about that is that the sparr will be incomplete.
    Your stupidity is hurting my brain. Sprint and disappear can be used in an offensive way as well. Oh my God, can it?! Yes. The fact you use sprint only to flee probably explains why you didn't realize other players use such skills offensively as well. For instance, sprint to DoT + kite in case you use Pledge (or a burglar T&G) and disappear for an extra damaging DoT. Both skills make a huge difference in spars against melee classes, so I don't use them against champions, burglars, captains and tanks.

    Spars are meant to be fun. Anything that ruins the fun shouldn't be used. It really isn't hard to understand which skills belong to this category.

  14. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Your stupidity is hurting my brain. Sprint and disappear can be used in an offensive way as well. Oh my God, can it?! Yes. The fact you use sprint only to flee probably explains why you didn't realize other players use such skills offensively as well. For instance, sprint to DoT + kite in case you use Pledge (or a burglar T&G) and disappear for an extra damaging DoT. Both skills make a huge difference in spars against melee classes, so I don't use them against champions, burglars, captains and tanks.

    Spars are meant to be fun. Anything that ruins the fun shouldn't be used. It really isn't hard to understand which skills belong to this category.

    You are a warg why i should waste time to use pledge vs you, obv u would fight me in shadow stance and you ignore completely the pledge :P

    And I have only seen Rvrs using sprints to kill, haha 99% of the time wargs use dissapear and sprint to flee from death XD. And this is a real true fact. Well it goes further, wargs only show up when they have those skills cooldown activated XD.

  15. #890
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    And I have only seen Rvrs using sprints to kill, haha 99% of the time wargs use dissapear and sprint to flee from death XD. And this is a real true fact.
    Well, these are my skills that I can use eitehr offensely or defensely. It is my choice and seeing as I have been given them as my class skills then I'll choose how to use them. I admit, here and now, I have used both skills to run away totally, the same skills to re-engage the fight as well. You'll just never know which I'll do and when.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Well it goes further, wargs only show up when they have those skills cooldown activated XD.
    My choice again if I want to wait around, waste the time waiting for cd's to clear or to carry on having fun and stay in the fight or even simply turn around and not worry about the cd's.

    Why, oh why, are people still worried about what each class has and how those classes are being played. Look towards your own, your own skills, how they are best used and how you want to play your toon and this game. Most of all, just have fun as lifes too short in the real world to get uptight in here.

  16. #891
    I have very few objections about your gameplay Bitemarks, I have met you lots of times recently in quite some different scenarios, your are not one of those wargs i was talking about and you know it. Oh wait i have an objection, you sometimes are a bit reckless charging into groups :P, joking.

  17. #892

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Most of all, just have fun as lifes too short in the real world to get uptight in here.
    hear hear! +rep

  18. #893
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Guriant, Falathorn Homesteads
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Most of all, just have fun as lifes too short in the real world to get uptight in here.
    QFT, still the uptightness here tends to rival the real world at times.

  19. #894
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sepengrilli
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Looking better now.
    Rofl. u total noob bro?

  20. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Looking better now.
    Yes that might work on Tonokki perhaps, but on other defilers it is impossible to spar without heals.

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Looking better now.
    Yep yep. I think those rules are fine. If you sometimes use your OOC QQ time to learn play your class, maybe then you maybe know why i drop those skills. Spars are skill, not skills.

    PS. If you want know how to play guard, Mighty Karvainenmestari/Gunnar will give some tips ^^

  22. #897
    I see the QQ on this thread has reached legendary proportions. Keep it up guys!

    Anyway, I had fun last night.. might have to play a bit more regularly again if it carries on

  23. #898
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    Anyway, I had fun last night.. might have to play a bit more regularly again if it carries on
    Yeah yesterday was a fun night. At one point creeps had 1 full raid and one raid with about 12 creeps. I haven't seen that in a while. I don't know with how many you guys were but fight was pretty even. Fun thing is, most of such nights start with an Angbands tribe raid. Yesterday Bloody started one and it ended up as an open raid. We should do that every night hehe.

  24. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by bazkanaggi View Post
    yep yep. I think those rules are fine. If you sometimes use your ooc qq time to learn play your class, maybe then you maybe know why i drop those skills. Spars are skill, not skills.

    Ps. If you want know how to play guard, mighty karvainenmestari/gunnar will give some tips ^^
    rofl....lmao

  25. #900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    rofl....lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    explain your point of view and then say if it has sense or not, there is no point in giving away those kind of sentence without explanation.
    More text.

 

 
Page 36 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload